Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 26-09-2011, 04:06 PM   #21
steppenwolf
Inactive

Location: In the pines, in the pines, where the sun never shines

Quote:
Originally Posted by phemohilia View Post
Awesome synchro!!!

So are you saying that you didn't edit the post at that time or you didn't edit it at all?? If the latter, FREAKAAAY!!!!
I did edit it but definitely not at 4:44AM! I just noticed that the time of my original post says 4:43am as well. That is not right because I was at work making this post(I don't know how to link videos from my phone and don't have a home computer). I must have edited a spelling error right after I posted but the time is still wrong. I dunno! I just want to know why the hell 4s are following me!

*Apparently the time is off on my side of the world as I just posted this comment @ 12:06pm and it says I posted @ 9:06am.

Last edited by steppenwolf; 26-09-2011 at 04:08 PM. Reason: To add
steppenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #22
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppenwolf View Post
I did edit it but definitely not at 4:44AM! I just noticed that the time of my original post says 4:43am as well. That is not right because I was at work making this post(I don't know how to link videos from my phone and don't have a home computer). I must have edited a spelling error right after I posted but the time is still wrong. I dunno! I just want to know why the hell 4s are following me!

*Apparently the time is off on my side of the world as I just posted this comment @ 12:06pm and it says I posted @ 9:06am.
Ahh, I see. It seems like regardless of the time you post the forum itself would log the correct time? Don't get me started on that whole ball of wax cuz I'm pretty computer ILLITERATE, so uh, yeah... how 'bout them Mets?

And if fours are constantly in your rearview, you might wanna look into it and see if anything clicks. This is just one site (of which there are MANY!) that came up with the 411 on the number 4, enjoy!!

http://astronlogia.com/2009/01/02/number-4-numerology/
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote