Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 18-08-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Thumbs down It's that time of the year again....

I've made four comments on the Maul online today about the X Factor being rigged, a freak show etc. and none of them have been published online. Who are the moderators kidding? What am I supposed to say, oh the X Factor's back! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!?
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #2
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
I've made four comments on the Maul online today about the X Factor being rigged, a freak show etc. and none of them have been published online. Who are the moderators kidding? What am I supposed to say, oh the X Factor's back! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!?
Yes - oh the X Factor's back! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #3
okeytokey

Quote:
I think most people already know but dont really care.. its entertainment. dont get wound up about it.

Last edited by okeytokey; 18-08-2012 at 09:31 PM.
okeytokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 11:04 PM   #4
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by okeytokey View Post
I think most people already know but dont really care.. its entertainment. dont get wound up about it.
Trouble is, Okey, you know, I know... But most people don't know. If people knew no one would buy into it. You take it forgranted that the general public are intelligent, when really they are brain dead dribbling morons waiting for their next dose of publicly humiliating entertainment. These people are the same as the ones who used to watch public hangings and throw dog shit at the village idiot in the stocks. That's society for you, don't overestimate them.
Old 19-08-2012, 01:03 AM   #5
okeytokey

Quote:
Trouble is, Okey, you know, I know... But most people don't know. If people knew no one would buy into it. You take it forgranted that the general public are intelligent, when really they are brain dead dribbling morons waiting for their next dose of publicly humiliating entertainment. These people are the same as the ones who used to watch public hangings and throw dog shit at the village idiot in the stocks. That's society for you, don't overestimate them.
I am saying they do know because for eg. The sun reports every year lately that it is rigged, also People like Steven Fry (massive twitter following) only today tweeted today that it has become fake and scripted. people know and they just don't care any fool can see how its rigged , maybe not as clearly as we but it always looks a little shady even to the sheep.
okeytokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #6
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Just look at the way Little Mix, JLS and One Direction have been marketed to little kids. They don't read the Sun or Stephen Fry's tweets, they just want to be famous like their idols.
Old 22-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #7
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Looks like they've got a Stars in their Eyes thing going on this year, why all the lookalikes?
Old 22-08-2012, 01:27 PM   #8
positive_forward

Why are most of the singing styles more or less the same like boring soul "MOBO" type? It can't be denied. Where is the British tradition? Why is there never any? Which is far more skillful/difficult and a far wider range of vocals..and more beautiful in its tone.
Can anyone answer this?
And why are the charts full of black supremacists, hip hop/rap crap - by people who are in the racist 5 percenters and Nation of Islam, who sing often in codes about black supremacy and hatred towards whites. I only found out last night how infested the music industry is with this shite.

Last edited by positive_forward; 22-08-2012 at 01:28 PM.
positive_forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 03:21 PM   #9
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Positive, the most beautiful and technically challenging form of vocal music is opera. But because of all the misconceptions and stereotypes like the fat women with horns and the Go Compare! Man, it's been completely ruined by the mainstream media.
Old 22-08-2012, 03:37 PM   #10
thecatsmeow
Banned

BB is the biggest fib of them all! The contestants have experiments performed on them disguised as "tasks" and it's just a "game" whilst those that are chosen to go in are chosen carefully to promote certain points of view or foist the gay/transexual agenda down everybody's throats (not that I have anything against these people, my brother is one of them, but they seem to be so over-represented on TV these days?)

Last edited by thecatsmeow; 22-08-2012 at 03:37 PM.
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 04:03 PM   #11
positive_forward

Quote:
Positive, the most beautiful and technically challenging form of vocal music is opera. But because of all the misconceptions and stereotypes like the fat women with horns and the Go Compare! Man, it's been completely ruined by the mainstream media.
I know little about it, but understand there's much skill and talent involved. Can you name me some good ones so I can have a listen..later tonight.
The same media trick is played on British traditional singers/music - wooly jumpers, backward country bumpkins, Kendal mint cake chompers, or whatever.

Last edited by positive_forward; 22-08-2012 at 04:03 PM.
positive_forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 05:28 PM   #12
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Smile

The Marriage of Figaro, and all of Mozart's operas are great, check out The Magic Flute if you like Masonic symbolism.
Madame Butterfly and Tosca are Puccini operas, famous for, their tragic heroines, Verdi, some lovely arias and choruses, I recommend Aida or Nabbuco for religious symbolism and, themes, and any of Benjamin Brittan's work because he was British. Let me know how you get on. X

Just had a thought, the BBC and S4C commissioned some abridged animated operas a few years back which I think are still on You tube, try searching animated opera, I know they did a version of the Magic Flute which was quite weird and charming.

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 22-08-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Old 22-08-2012, 05:39 PM   #13
lightgiver

Arrow You're a Mason

Quote:

These are my pictures from the lodge at Ryde.

I thought the checker board floor would be tiled, but this one has a carpet. It also doesn't have any columns.

The unhewn stone represents the new initiate

All seeing eye image.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=15

Last edited by lightgiver; 22-08-2012 at 05:44 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 05:55 PM   #14
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Wink

Lightgiver, I'm laughing my ass off right now! What is it with you? Like a spark to a flame!
I guess you want to post this picture right now, well I'll save you the effort. Doh!

Old 22-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #15
lightgiver

Arrow Pyramid beacon

Maybe its the other way around ...

Quote:
That's a good thing, because there are a lot of people with a kind of mason phobia, they think you are all blood drinking satanists who ride goats and fuck one another. Go ask Lightgiver.
Quote:
I currently know several masons who are friends and have been friends with masons in the past, and I can confirm that none of them were reptilian shapeshifters... Apart from my old middle school history teacher that is!
Quote:
Thanks for that Wellwoman, I'm going to pop in too some time in the afternoon, maybe see you there!??
What did you think of the pyramid beacon they built on the seafront for the jubilee?
NICE PLACE, SHAME ABOUT THE CESSPIT

Quote:
This is when I first realised that the Freemasons control the Isle of Wight on a massive scale. Freemasonry is at the centre of what is known locally as the 'IslandMafia'.

The Freemasons controlled the council planning committee and the council itself. Decisions would be made in the lodge during the day by Freemasons from 'opposing' parties and they would play out a farce of a public 'debate' at the council meeting in the evening before voting for what had been agreed at the lodge.
Quote:
Sorry I didn't see you there, we should have a local forum members meet up sometime, I think there are a few isle of wight people on here. Are you going to David's all day talk at Medina Theatre in september?
http://www.davidicke.com/articles/il...ut-the-cesspit

Last edited by lightgiver; 22-08-2012 at 06:04 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 11:28 PM   #16
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Can we stay on topic Lightgiver? What does this have to do with this year's X Factor? Go and take your Mason phobia back to the Mason phobia thread where it belongs, there's a good loony.