Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 25-10-2016, 12:41 PM   #1
decim

Arrow Chronicles From The Future - Memories From The Future - Video

Video covers various aspects of time anomaly, including Paul Amadeus Dienach. The man who slept for a year and had vision of the world up until 3900AD.

https://youtu.be/-xjd6hDWAAg
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by the tealady; 25-10-2016 at 12:58 PM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 01:54 PM   #2
whatsinaname

Fascinating stuff. Thanks for posting.

I've just ordered the book.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 03:04 PM   #3
the apprentice
Inactive

This is another predicted/predictions model of where TPTB have already nudged us and where we are going film, it's getting like Mr Bens costume shop.
So many modern gurus lead the populous by the nose and then grab them by the ankles, hold them upside down and then shake then vigorously until there is no more imagination left to think with.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 03:10 PM   #4
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
This is another predicted/predictions model of where TPTB have already nudged us and where we are going film, it's getting like Mr Bens costume shop.
So many modern gurus lead the populous by the nose and then grab them by the ankles, hold them upside down and then shake then vigorously until there is no more imagination left to think with.
You've read the book then?
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 03:58 PM   #5
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
You've read the book then?
I cannot afford any more books this year but I will keep on going any way I can.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 10:30 AM   #6
techman

Speaking of Time Slips, not sure if this is well documented (probably isn't to those outside the paranormal arena), but I read an account of a time slip (or even time slips) in Liverpool city centre in the 1990s. Not sure exactly but I think it was where one of the bookshops is located. A person recounted an incident one day whilst shopping of going into a shop they'd never been in or seen before. The shop looked quite old fashioned selling old clothing which he/she thought was odd. The next time the person visited the shop he/she was shocked to discover the inside was completely different, nothing like the place it was previously.

https://exemplore.com/paranormal/The...In-Bold-Street

Just noticed in that article a report I'd never heard of before from 10 years ago. Never heard of the theif running away from the security guard before. If that's true then that's a very interesting incident, especially regarding the point in which he could see the 1967 past at the same time he had slipped back to the present. I'm very open to the reality of time slips; I think time can shift backwards and forwards, but why Liverpool?. Is Liverpool sitting on a leyline or some kind of energy vortex?. To get that number of time slips in that general area of the city tells me there is something significant about that area. It could be that energy has been trapped there somehow. The incident of the woman going into Mothercare, only to discover the shop dosent accept card payments is very odd even from a time slip explanation.

Last edited by techman; 09-12-2016 at 11:04 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 02:36 PM   #7
itsallundercontrol

Cheers Decim, Watched that this morning was good
Old 09-12-2016, 10:39 PM   #8
baboshka1
Inactive

kind of reminds me Olaf Jansen's Story middle earth.

Last edited by baboshka1; 09-12-2016 at 11:26 PM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 11:29 PM   #9
elshaper
Inactive

Before I spend 2 hours of my life, does this video in the OP give hope?
The first line in the video reads "Humans migrate to Mars in 2204AD"....that doesn't sound like promising future to me. I already feel depressed. More reason not to come back for sure.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 11:36 PM   #10
baboshka1
Inactive

want to phone a friend els?
I turned it off after an hour
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote