Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 21-11-2008, 10:03 PM   #1
masonicboom
Banned

Lightbulb "New" Fiber Optic Networks w mirrors split

Well, I'm sure you're all familiar with fiber optics, where the strands transmit light from one end to the other *at the speed of light* wait no impedance...phone rings....Ok back now. So this is faster, yes? Yes. But, when will we have it implemented in our networks....Hmmmm. Clue: Y'know those fiber looking strands that "insulate the coax" well I hate to tell you but those strands have been transmitting fiber optic speed data all along. End of Story. the next phase was clued in to me by edit where some data is reflected back at certain moments, kinda like the selective grouping in a zip file. That may be a bad analogy but you see what I mean.
I also stumbled across the fact that time flows in two direction recently to my amazement. So I wouldn't be surprised if you have already replied to this while the universe, galaxy , sorry spins in both forward and reverse simultaneously. Any thoughts anyone. I'm just on the brink of this thought process.
Attached Images
File Type: gif flash1_e0.gif (11.3 KB, 74 views)

Last edited by masonicboom; 21-11-2008 at 10:04 PM. Reason: add gif
masonicboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:33 PM   #2
ianw

Ive been given info on free energy and quantem maths basicly making1+1=3 i have a thred started in this forum:
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2008, 03:59 AM   #3
thomps1d

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonicboom View Post
But, when will we have it implemented in our networks....Hmmmm. Clue: Y'know those fiber looking strands that "insulate the coax" well I hate to tell you but those strands have been transmitting fiber optic speed data all along. End of Story.
Not quite end of story - at least, not to those of us who work with the stuff.

By "fiber looking strands", I assume you mean the dielectric insulators in a strand of coax? If so, I hate to break it to you - it doesn't transmit light. That said, however, data transmissions using coaxial cable could theoretically run at much higher rates than most people believe; in a typical North American HFC cable plant, the coaxial cable that reaches your home carries between 750 Mhz-1 Ghz bandwidth, divided into 6 Mhz physical channels. Each of these physical channels can, depending on the type of modulation used, carry up to 38.8 Mbps (at 256 QAM), and can theoretically carry even more.

However, in your usual cable plant, much of this capacity is used for services we don't traditionally associate with data. For instance, video - every SD channel offered by a cable company consumes 3-5 Mbps of one of those 6 Mhz physical channels, and HD channels eat up 10-15 Mbps.

The upside is that between DOCSIS 3.0 and fiber to the home (which could be used for DOCSIS 3.0 or as a straight-up ethernet over fiber connection), you can get great bandwidth - with DOCSIS 3.0, multiple channels can be bonded together, acting as a much faster whole. The downside is that carriers need to: 1) free up the bandwidth, which means either eliminating a whole bunch of channels they offer or shifting to IPTV/Switched Digital Video platforms, and 2) keep their cable plants free enough of noise that they can actually maintain the fairly rigorous specifications of DOCSIS 3.0.

Long story short - yes, simple coaxial cable offers *way* more data than we currently utilize. So does fiber, though - even fairly simple dense wave division multiplexing (DWDM) technology allows you to use multiple wavelengths of light in a single physical strand, vastly increasing your bandwidth capacity. However, the coaxial cable itself isn't magical - and sadly, the insulator is just an insulator.
thomps1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:43 AM   #4
masonicboom
Banned

still think im right
masonicboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 02:39 AM   #5
fennellal

Great having Fiber Optics Lightening Fast, But at the Moment Pc Processing Power has reaced its limits, Silcone has been pused to its MAX, Now Intel and AMD are giving us Dual & Quad core because they cant get a Single core behond 4-5 Gig ....

So we can open and use many more applications but we cant run more advanced Programms that will require single core processor in the future.

Lightening Fast fiber optic Networking / Internet us still limited by our Hardware and we are at the maxed with current technology, untill new Tech comes along all this advanced Fiber optics and such like is rather useless to most of us.
fennellal is offline   Reply With Quote