Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 29-09-2011, 04:54 PM   #481
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan View Post
You started the topic because you were confident NPT would be debunked. When it backfired, you tried to rescue your failing thread with the 'dividing the movement' cliché, and now you've settled for the 'it doesn't matter' last resort.

We've seen it all before.
I have not lied to you, bryan. You are either one of these shills or you are not. There are so many shills here I can't distinguish anymore, but let me clarify this for anyone reading this who is not a shill: The entire plane/no plane debate is nothing but a ruse to get truth seekers focused on this when there is something much larger and much more ominous we should be focused on. I already know what that is and I am focused on that. If anyone can hear me and understand me, you will know I am not lying to you. You will never find an answer here because you are not meant to find an answer here. To find the answer, you have to look at more important things, such as who is responsible for this and why. When you answer that question, this question becomes trivial. Do I have to keep saying it?
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 05:33 PM   #482
spiritpatriot

as usual the other option is left out: MILITARY planes were used.

A flash is seen on the first plane impact

A beam of light guides the second plane, and the plane is darker than a regular passenger jet, this means these two planes could have been remote controlled with explosives added to them.

A missile was used at the pentagon, no evidence of a plane at all.

Plane was shot down at shanksville, possibly the only real plane, but even that is suspect.

Last edited by spiritpatriot; 29-09-2011 at 05:35 PM.
spiritpatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 06:06 PM   #483
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritpatriot View Post

A beam of light guides the second plane, and the plane is darker than a regular passenger jet, this means these two planes could have been remote controlled with explosives added to them.

Plane was shot down at shanksville, possibly the only real plane, but even that is suspect.
There were actually flashes on the WTC 1 and 2 impacts, as far as I am concerned I've seen no conclusive evidence to show what actually struck the towers that day.
dontdrinkurmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 06:50 PM   #484
bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
There you go again. Speculating that he SHOULD know something. With all the chaos, death, and destruction going on, he should have been aware of that one phone call???

Why is that phone call so important that you fell Nigro should have known about it. Please tell me your thoughts.
I'm not saying Nigro should have known about it on the day, but Siverstein's comments have been so contraversial, he's bound to be curious and it's in his interest to know what went on.
bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 06:53 PM   #485
bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritpatriot View Post

A military plane is a plane and the option hasn't been left out: planes vs no planes.
Old 29-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #486
gamolon
Banned

Quote:
I'm not saying Nigro should have known about it on the day, but Siverstein's comments have been so contraversial, he's bound to be curious and it's in his interest to know what went on.
There it is again. You are assuming WAY too much.

Controversial to whom Bryan? Folks hidden away in internet forums? It's only controversial/important to those who think there's a conspiracy. You and your thruther brethren are suffering from delusions of grandeur. You think there are WAY more of you that care than there actually are. What percentage of the world population do you think truthers make up?

As far as Nigro, you are making yet another assumption based on YOUR BELIEFS. Can you prove to me that he was "BOUND TO BE CURIOUS"? He said he doesn't believe the conspiracy theory so why would he be curious about Silverstein's comment or why should he think it's controversial? Based on the ramblings of a group of people who, compared percentage-wise to the rest of the population, make up up a single grain of sand on a beach?

And now you're telling me what YOU think is in his best interests? Really? How many of your assumptions and forced feelings/thinking/meaning are you going to squeeze into one thread about Daniel Nigro and what YOU THINK he felt/thought/meant?

Last edited by gamolon; 29-09-2011 at 07:20 PM.
gamolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 09:20 PM   #487
bryan

Quote:
Controversial to whom Bryan? Folks hidden away in internet forums? It's only controversial/important to those who think there's a conspiracy. You and your thruther brethren are suffering from delusions of grandeur. You think there are WAY more of you that care than there actually are. What percentage of the world population do you think truthers make up?
He probably realised how controversial it was when he started getting pestered by JREF members asking him if it was him who called Silverstein.
Old 30-09-2011, 04:33 AM   #488
stannrodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan
A military plane is a plane and the option hasn't been left out..
Can I ask you then, why you refuse to consider that option rationally. I have put all options on my own table and still consider the military option to be a viable one given the evidence to support it.
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 07:43 AM   #489
bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannrodd View Post
Can I ask you then, why you refuse to consider that option rationally. I have put all options on my own table and still consider the military option to be a viable one given the evidence to support it.
You're being illogical, Stann. Military planes assumes 9/11 was an inside job, and only the other day you said you're not convinced it was an inside job.
Old 30-09-2011, 12:24 PM   #490
gamolon
Banned

Quote:
He probably realised how controversial it was when he started getting pestered by JREF members asking him if it was him who called Silverstein.
There it is yet again. "PROBABLY" realized.

You just can't stop can you? I guess speculation is all you have in order to try and make a valid point.
gamolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 12:26 PM   #491
anyhoo

Quote:

You just can't stop can you? I guess speculation is all you have in order to try and make a valid point.
Make them all doubt, gamolon. Make them all doubt.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
Old 30-09-2011, 04:16 PM   #492
bryan

Quote:

Nigro makes a public statement saying "conspiracy theories abound". He knows what Silverstein said. He's asked by JREF if it was him who made the call.

Don't you think he probably realised there was something controversial going on?

If you were a judge, the prisons would be empty.

Defendant: It went off accidently, your honour. Honest.

Judge: OK, you're free to go.

Last edited by bryan; 30-09-2011 at 04:18 PM.
Old 30-09-2011, 04:35 PM   #493
bobthegoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by white zombie View Post
Why would there be any piece of a plane on the outside of the building? It went into the building with great force. Any loose pieces if any would have dropped to the ground. They wouldnt be super-glued to the side of the building for our photographic curiosity.

Why cant the plane be responsible for making the hole? Why would the fuel enter the building before the plane?

They meant it melted the steel inside the building, not the outside where there was no sustained fire. Not that I fully believe that either, but for different reasons than you.

Now answer my question

- Is there any evidence for the existence of any hologram that works outside -in fresh air - and looks totally realistic - ANYWHERE in the world or is the hologram theory based in imagination only?
Video fakery is not the same thing as holograms. I believe the 'hologram' meme is bullshit designed to discredit from the video fakery evidence, to stop people from looking in to it as that is where a lot of the truth lies about the whole event.
bobthegoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 04:55 PM   #494
bobthegoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoftruth View Post
I think people have to realise that video fakery does not have to equate to no planes being used on 9/11. There could be many reasons why fake or tampered footage exists.
This is a true enough point. However, for me the video fakery is certain. From that it's not unreasonable to suggest that fakery was used to hide the fact that what 'hit' the buildings were not the what we were lead to believe. Of course when taking that into consideration this then leads to the other fair possibilty that no planes were used at all.

Personally, I see the 'no-planes/video fakery' angle is so obvious I find it disbelievable that it isn't almost accepted by most people who look into this subject. The only thing that stopped me imediately believing in it, 7-8 years ago when I first started looking into 9/11 properly even, was the question of the witnesses. However, when looking at the evidence for this and thinking this it all through logically, the 'loads of witnesses' argument becomes weak.

I haven't looked at 9/11 really for a few years, but I laugh when I see people vigorously defending the plane theory.
Old 30-09-2011, 05:05 PM   #495
bobthegoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
The steel columns bent inward suggests:

1. There were real planes.
2. The columns were not as thick as some lead us to believe as they were pierced by the planes.

Do no-planers have an explanation for why the columns would be bent inward?
Most of the columns do not appear to be bent inward. However, it's possible a missle or small drone hit the tower causing this effect on the few the are.
Old 30-09-2011, 09:20 PM   #496
anthonyc31

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthegoon View Post
This is a true enough point. However, for me the video fakery is certain. From that it's not unreasonable to suggest that fakery was used to hide the fact that what 'hit' the buildings were not the what we were lead to believe. Of course when taking that into consideration this then leads to the other fair possibilty that no planes were used at all.

Personally, I see the 'no-planes/video fakery' angle is so obvious I find it disbelievable that it isn't almost accepted by most people who look into this subject. The only thing that stopped me imediately believing in it, 7-8 years ago when I first started looking into 9/11 properly even, was the question of the witnesses. However, when looking at the evidence for this and thinking this it all through logically, the 'loads of witnesses' argument becomes weak.

I haven't looked at 9/11 really for a few years, but I laugh when I see people vigorously defending the plane theory.
Well put.

IMO, the people that don't agree that planes did not hit the WTC fall into 5 groups:
  1. General public (hard for them to grasp since they "saw" planes on TV)
  2. 9/11 skeptics (feel the TV footage and the fake "witnesses" is enough to support their position)
  3. 9/11 "researchers" partly for the same reason as (a) and also because they feel it's so over the top that they ignore the topic completely
  4. 9/11 "researchers" convinced it's "disinfo" because so-and-so said it was (Alex Jones has done a lot of damage here)
  5. People that know there were no planes and who are now very actively working to try and derail and hide this very important fact that no planes hit the WTC. These people find their way into almost every conversation about "no planes" or Dimitri Khalezov. Several of them are most definitely working this thread.

Last edited by anthonyc31; 30-09-2011 at 09:22 PM.
anthonyc31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 10:34 PM   #497
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyc31 View Post
Well put.

IMO, the people that don't agree that planes did not hit the WTC fall into 5 groups:
  1. General public (hard for them to grasp since they "saw" planes on TV)
  2. 9/11 skeptics (feel the TV footage and the fake "witnesses" is enough to support their position)
  3. 9/11 "researchers" partly for the same reason as (a) and also because they feel it's so over the top that they ignore the topic completely
  4. 9/11 "researchers" convinced it's "disinfo" because so-and-so said it was (Alex Jones has done a lot of damage here)
  5. People that know there were no planes and who are now very actively working to try and derail and hide this very important fact that no planes hit the WTC. These people find their way into almost every conversation about "no planes" or Dimitri Khalezov. Several of them are most definitely working this thread.
You're way off base, Anthony, but I'll give you this much: you believe there is a conspiracy. That gives you much more credibility with me than shills like gamalon and wispy. Go ahead and believe in no planes if you want. It does not hurt anything for you to believe this, as long as you believe in the conspiracy behind it. Unlike others here, its not personally important to me that you believe there were planes. Believe what you want. I won't condemn you for it. What is important to me is that we come to a consensus about the perpetrators of 911, because if we can do that, then we will have made some real progress. These traitors in our midst want to remain in hiding so they can continue to plot their treachery for future events. They must be stopped at all costs. They are the enemy of mankind.

The American Dream is the American Fraud.

Last edited by anyhoo; 30-09-2011 at 10:46 PM.
Old 30-09-2011, 10:45 PM   #498
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned

Quote:
You're way off base, Anthony, but I'll give you this much: you believe there is a conspiracy. That gives you much more credibility with me than shills like gamalon and wispy. Go ahead and believe in no planes if you want. It does not hurt anything for you to believe this, as long as you believe in the conspiracy behind it. Unlike others here, its not personally important to me that you believe there were planes. Believe what you want. I won't condemn you for it. What is important to me is that we come to a consensus about the perpetrators of 911, because if we can do that, then we will have made some real progress.
I wish I could ask someone who saw or did not see for that matter a plane hitting tower 2, knowing that what they were saying was the truth. We have to look at so much information to find out the truth and even then we're still not decided on what happened. Don't suppose we will be any time soon either
Old 30-09-2011, 10:54 PM   #499
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrinkurmilk View Post
I wish I could ask someone who saw or did not see for that matter a plane hitting tower 2, knowing that what they were saying was the truth. We have to look at so much information to find out the truth and even then we're still not decided on what happened. Don't suppose we will be any time soon either
I'm trying to use logic to convince people that it does not matter exactly how they did it (which is what the planes/no planes argument boils down to). People may never agree on the how, but if we can shift our focus to the who and the why, we will be in a much better position to answer the how question. Tptb are happy for us being at each other's throats on this, because that is what they do best. Divide and conquer. This is their MO, to keep their enemies fighting each other and not even noticing them who hide in the shadows, unseen, pulling the strings. Its a fools game we are playing, people. I am trying to bring people's attention to this but so far unsuccessfully. Will no one listen?
Old 30-09-2011, 11:21 PM   #500
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned

Quote:
I'm trying to use logic to convince people that it does not matter exactly how they did it (which is what the planes/no planes argument boils down to). People may never agree on the how, but if we can shift our focus to the who and the why, we will be in a much better position to answer the how question. Tptb are happy for us being at each other's throats on this, because that is what they do best. Divide and conquer. This is their MO, to keep their enemies fighting each other and not even noticing them who hide in the shadows, unseen, pulling the strings. Its a fools game we are playing, people. I am trying to bring people's attention to this but so far unsuccessfully. Will no one listen?
I hear u, I like to look at lots of different aspects of 9/11, for me sometimes things go together or contradict one another therefore ruling something out, or adding to a certain theory. We can also focus on the who and why but even then there is divide in opinion. It seems that more evidence is needed and less fiction.