Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 21-08-2008, 03:50 PM   #1
serpentoffire

Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time
Default How powerful is Israel’s lobby in Washington?

WASHINGTON - Criticizing and exposing the powerful public role of American Zionism in shaping US policy in the Middle East is the biggest taboo in US politics. Politicians, academics, journalists, prelates and ordinary American citizens who publicly voice their dissent are targeted for political purges, denied academic tenure, and access to the mass media and scurrilously labeled as ‘anti-Semites’ by the Zionist power configuration.

The book Zionism, Militarism, and the Decline of US Power by James Petras challenges the claims of Zionist apologists who argue that the ‘Israel power configuration’ is just another lobby, by empirically examining several major policies. The case studies demonstrate conclusively that today issues of war and peace, trade and investment agreements by US, European and Asian oil companies and banks in the Middle East, multi-billion dollar arms sales to Saudi Arabia are all subject to ZPC scrutiny and veto.

The new ‘broad definition’ of what affects Israel includes Lobby backing for Bush’s shredding of Constitutional restraints on his war powers. It is not merely regional expansion which ‘interests Israel’ but economic and military aid and sales—namely who determines what military goods the US can sell to Arab states as well as what high end military technology the US should provide to the world’s fourth biggest arms merchant—Israel (which is also the US’s arms export competitor).the Zionist power configuration (ZPC) in the US Congress has blocked trade and sales to Saudi Arabia, despite the backing of the US oil and military-industrial sectors. Thanks to its influence in the mass media, the ZPC effectively delayed, degraded and then marginalized a long-awaited report by16 US national intelligence agencies on Iran’s non-military nuclear program in favor of dubious bellicose claims issued by the state of Israel.

Only Zion-Con demands and Israeli interests can explain the current US moves against Iran---threats, infiltrations, naval blockades, US Treasury-imposed sanctions on the entire Iranian financial sector including threats to global finance for any linkages---policies which are contrary to the interests of Big Oil, US corporations, and the weakened US military.

Petras empirically demonstrates that while the interests of the US do not in fact coincide with those of Israel, the effective power of the pro-Zionist Lobby gives Israel the capacity to replace the US agenda with its own.

At a time when our national economy is in deep crisis, the Israel Lobby is pushing for a new military confrontation and war with Iran, oblivious to its catastrophic consequences for the American people. Major pro-Israel officials and politicians in Homeland Security, the National Security Council, the Congress and the White House are passing more police-state legislation to control and silence the growing majority opposition to the expansion of wars in the Middle East promoted by the Israel Lobby.

This book establishes the reasons why coming to grips with the impact of Israel and the Israel Lobby on US policy is so essential to bringing peace to the Middle East, restoring public freedoms in our country and taking back our right to decide not only US foreign policy, but our domestic policy as well, in the interests of the vast majority of the American people.

James Petras is a Bartle Professor (Emeritus) of Sociology at Binghamton University, New York. He is the author of 63 books published in 29 languages, and over 560 articles in professional journals

http://www.effedieffe.com/content/view/4221/183/

"TRIA SUNT MIRABILIA DEUS ET HOMO MATER ET VIRGO TRINUS ET UNUS"
serpentoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
lizzy

hi serpentfire....... Isreali power in DC is absolute.......there fingerprints are all over 9-11 , the Patriot Act and the 'war on terror'....(what a sick joke)
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 04:17 PM   #3
serpentoffire

Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
hi serpentfire....... Isreali power in DC is absolute.......there fingerprints are all over 9-11 , the Patriot Act and the 'war on terror'....(what a sick joke)
and the war in Georgia and the future false flags in IRAN to bring EU and USA in a new 'holy' war. Jews are enemies of humanity.

Old 21-08-2008, 04:20 PM   #4
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentoffire View Post
and the war in Georgia and the future false flags in IRAN to bring EU and USA in a new 'holy' war. Jews are enemies of humanity.
I agree... ....the zionists in power have programmed most ordinary jews (esp, the ashkenazi) to believe they have always been victims of the christians.....LOL.

Last edited by lizzy; 21-08-2008 at 04:27 PM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 04:23 PM   #5
serpentoffire

Old 21-08-2008, 05:07 PM   #6
void

Interesting. I've seen that kind of artwork before somewhere.
void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 08:00 PM   #7
keenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
the patriot act was the work of the jesuits and that is an absolute fact; it was writtwen at a jesuit university
keenly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 08:01 PM   #8
keenly

Quote:
nonsense

the catholic church is behind ALL of this and controls all zionists
Old 22-08-2008, 08:23 PM   #9
serpentoffire

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenly View Post
nonsense

the catholic church is behind ALL of this and controls all zionists
Vatican controls EU, Jews controls USA.
Zionism and Vatican have now the same interests, the global control of world.

Old 23-08-2008, 04:02 PM   #10
keenly

Quote:
Vatican controls EU, Jews controls USA.
Zionism and Vatican have now the same interests, the global control of world.
Almost correct. check this link out
http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHI...showtopic=4959

the jews involved work with and for the vatican.

The jesuits want to take us back to the dark ages with a pope of their choice being the universal monarch ruling from a rebuilt 3rd temple in jerusalem; WITH A WORLD GOVERMENT OF COURSE.

This is why you see EVERY world leader kissing the pope's ass; every monarchy as well. They are all subservient to the vatican. Zionists with jewish backgrounds have sold their family history out and their people to have power and support the vatican and the jesuits so they are not squashed like a bug. Remember the rothschild who was murdered? Well that could happen to any of them so they have aligned themselves with the jesuits after their organisations were infiltrated.
Old 23-08-2008, 04:23 PM   #11
serpentoffire

This is the connection between Zionists and Vatican: MONEY

Quote:
the Rothschilds are an important Jewish family, I looked them up in [the] Encyclopedia Judaica and discovered that they bear the title ‘Guardians of the Vatican Treasury’… The appointment of Rothschild gave the Black Papacy [i.e., the hierarchy of the Jesuit Order] absolute financial privacy and secrecy.

Old 23-08-2008, 04:34 PM   #12
keenly

Quote:
This is the connection between Zionists and Vatican: MONEY
Indeed;

Rothschilds are keepers of the vatican's treasury.
http://vaticanassassins.org/rothschild.htm