Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 08-10-2011, 10:46 PM   #1
tdm88

Default Kundalini?

He guys just quick question about experience while meditating.I don't have the best posture when doing it tend to be a bit of bent spine rather than erect.What tends to happen and it's quite woah like is my spine starts straighten by iteself as i progress.Sometimes as much as arching in the oposite direction i have to fight the energy in order to kep it straight at times.Another thing is ive started to feel like i'm going to orgasm at times when meditating which i find bit distracting lol.Is this kundalini energy?Anyone have any inaight ?

Thanks alot
tdm88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:34 AM   #2
jconnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdm88 View Post
Another thing is ive started to feel like i'm going to orgasm. Is this kundalini energy?

Thanks alot
I'm no expert, but from my limited research I found that kundalini is sexual energy. Apparently you need to draw that energy up into your brain.

I don't know how you would be able to bring the energy up. I have heard it could be extremely dangerous though.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 04:26 AM   #3
profound

David Icke describes his awakening that led to his crusade like a Kundalini experience with energy bursting out of his head although I have not heard him refer to kundalini. My question is does he describe what lead to this occurrence in the first place? As I understand it something usually triggers it
profound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:56 AM   #4
princessofwands

yes I've heard that the spine will spontaneously straighten and become like a rod that the energy can pass up.

Go and look for the Biologyofkundalini website. Lots to read there.

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 11:36 AM   #5
mahabaratara

I would rather see Kundalini energy as creational as opposed to sexual at least in my opinion.

The above poster mentioned Biology of Kundalini website which is a great source of information.

Also check out Advanced Yoga Practices website also.

Its been changing my life:

http://www.aypsite.org/
mahabaratara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 11:39 AM   #6
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdm88 View Post
He guys just quick question about experience while meditating.I don't have the best posture when doing it tend to be a bit of bent spine rather than erect.What tends to happen and it's quite woah like is my spine starts straighten by iteself as i progress.Sometimes as much as arching in the oposite direction i have to fight the energy in order to kep it straight at times.Another thing is ive started to feel like i'm going to orgasm at times when meditating which i find bit distracting lol.Is this kundalini energy?Anyone have any inaight ?

Thanks alot
Sometimes I think that the body will alter its posture as required but this does not mean its kundalini energy. If you study the subject you would find that kundalini is not the be all and end all of spiritual development. There are many paths that dont even awaken it but which still lead to the spiritual goal.

If you want some good info read Gopi Krishnas books on the subject. He woke kundalini without trying then had a major battle for his sanity. Really intresting read and highlights some of the problems that can occur when it awakens without adequate preparation.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #7
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahabaratara View Post
I would rather see Kundalini energy as creational as opposed to sexual at least in my opinion.

The above poster mentioned Biology of Kundalini website which is a great source of information.

Also check out Advanced Yoga Practices website also.

I agree, people seem to think kundalini and sex are the same thing whereas kundalini is a creative force of which sex is just one manifestation.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:24 PM   #8
tdm88

Thanks guys.I havn't been trying build the enrgy just managing to get into quite deep mediation atm and have had these experiences in doing so.I can tell something has been happening to me last few months i've been suffering greatly just due to a weak mind.I increased my meditation quite alot i started to feel pressure in my thrid eye whther it has awakened or not i don't really know.It is like i'm looking at the sky when i close my eyes at times lots of stars.Then i started to see lots of white dots and flashes around me.Then i began seeing orbs iv'e seen afew extremely bright like a minature sun.Atm i am seeing more blue dots and orbs whith bright sparkling around me.When meditating last few days where 3rd is positioned i assume ive started seeing like a white whisking movement between my eyes.Could said to be similar to a flame giving of smoke but it's all white.

Don't really know what's going on.
Thanks guys
Old 09-10-2011, 01:35 PM   #9
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
I'm no expert, but from my limited research I found that kundalini is sexual energy. Apparently you need to draw that energy up into your brain.

I don't know how you would be able to bring the energy up. I have heard it could be extremely dangerous though.
Just a thought, is sexual energy not bad for your mind ? Why get it up there.
What is the point of this, I always asked what does this kundaliny do.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #10
mahabaratara

Pepsi the reason Kundalini comes across sometimes as just a sexual phenomena is because its portrayed as such.

I would just follow your gut/heart and so some research and maybe later some practice.

Whats the point?

Its an integral part of spiritual transformation and it underlies most if not all of he great exoteric/esoteric traditions.

Its been changing my life:

http://www.aypsite.org/
mahabaratara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:24 PM   #11
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahabaratara View Post
Pepsi the reason Kundalini comes across sometimes as just a sexual phenomena is because its portrayed as such.

I would just follow your gut/heart and so some research and maybe later some practice.

Whats the point?

Its an integral part of spiritual transformation and it underlies most if not all of he great exoteric/esoteric traditions.
From what I understand this is a lower energy, since you take it up, you bring it from below (low).
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:14 PM   #12
jconnar

Sexual or creative.

The sperm is creative as it can create another being.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:11 PM   #13
jjeanjeane

Default K

[QUOTE=tdm88;1060270017] It may be your K moment in time my friend. Il tell you one thing i have learnt since i linked up with the K is if feel the need to meditate etc you dont have to go sit upright spine straight, hands palms up etc etc etc... Just go lie down facing up or down doesnt matter at all, if your linked it will just find its own cource no need to force it at all just go with the flow it stays with you 24/7 for real...................... Just clear your mind ............ jj
jjeanjeane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:45 PM   #14
tdm88

Thanks jj.I have been practicing alot of mindfulness also it's all been quite a strange experience so far.Going through some major highs and lows.At times it does feel like im on drugs.Whether that's endorphins to do with a glimpse of higer consciousness i'm not sure.One thing though when i become present my body vibrates all over lol.

Thanks
Old 09-10-2011, 10:28 PM   #15
jjeanjeane

Default Clear the mind

[QUOTE=tdm88;1060272156] I think alot of mystical type folk etc make things more complicated you just got to clear the mind do a few mudras & have no fear then the link will happen it realy does! So it makes no difference if you sit up straight dont eat this or that its just clearing the mind to get that third eye, pineal etc blinking away...You can just go along with the ride as it opens you up & beleive you me you can & will see n feel some strange & wonderful things & in real time not just in the minds eye or astral time! your higher self will come into play big time... So i beleive you can just take the ride to open up your latent abilities like feelin energy seeing entites etc etc etc its all there waiting to be turned on full... Or you may want to reach some form of enlightenment which may or may not come but just go enjoy those new found abilities its freakn amazing............ Remember clear the mind & have no fear............... You know what though, i keep on trying to get these entites etc which are forever flitting around me to come on & show or do something which will realy astound me & others,because in fact whats the point of them telling me something in cryptic type messages,dreams etc if it means jack s--- to me! I hav'nt the time or i just cant be bothered to record all mt freakn dreams etc etc to try to figure out what they meant ! either they put up or shut up... These spirits etc or what ever youd like to call them are bloody everywhere! no shortage of them at all, so i think anyone who has a open link to these entities etc etc should try to get them into a different way of interaction.......... Not just accept that this is the way they do things because it is the way & the law of the elders etc etc... What say anyone on this!!!!!!!!!!!!
jjeanjeane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:56 AM   #16
smithers jones

Hi tdm 88,
have you been having any interesting dreams on the run up to this and of late and what if anything has been showing up in them?
Here's an earlier post which may be of interest to you.I haven't experienced a full awakening myself but a year on and it's still going on and totally amazing.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=140408
There's some much wiser and further down the road people on here than myself who can help you.
All the best.
smithers jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:56 AM   #17
alastair88

Default kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post

it is not dangerous, thats the rumour to stop you trying it. i have been listening to kelly howell ( sorry i am a technophobe i dont know how to bring this from utube) for 6 months and it is wonderful. if you are struggling with meditation try hypnotism on utube before you meditate. Brother Veritas has good meditation but really it is just about who works for you.............. All things vibrate,and they vibrate at their own frequencies.when you understand this you will significantly broaden your understanding of the universe.with this understanding your eyes will open to things you have never seen before - things previously pushed to the back of your consciousness-and these discoveries and feelings will give new life to your soul. Dr Masaru Emoto the hidden messages in water. love and blessings
alastair88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:44 PM   #18
smithers jones

These might be of help to you.
http://www.biologyofkundalini.com
http://kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com
http://kundalini-teacher.com
smithers jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 12:04 AM   #19
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
From what I understand this is a lower energy, since you take it up, you bring it from below (low).
Not correct. All chakras are divine in essence they just have different functions. To consider the lower ones as something base or crude is misleading. Up and down, above and below are just perspectives.

Dont forget that kundalini is a great purifying force when it passes through the chakras, being the female aspect of the divine. It changes you, you do not change or purify it
Old 13-10-2011, 12:08 AM   #20
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alastair88 View Post
it is not dangerous, thats the rumour to stop you trying it. i have been listening to kelly howell ( sorry i am a technophobe i dont know how to bring this from utube) for 6 months and it is wonderful. if you are struggling with meditation try hypnotism on utube before you meditate. Brother Veritas has good meditation but really it is just about who works for you.............. All things vibrate,and they vibrate at their own frequencies.when you understand this you will significantly broaden your understanding of the universe.with this understanding your eyes will open to things you have never seen before - things previously pushed to the back of your consciousness-and these discoveries and feelings will give new life to your soul. Dr Masaru Emoto the hidden messages in water. love and blessings
Not dangerous? have you studied the writings of those who have awoken it accidently? clearly it can be very dangerous. There are safe and dangerous ways to awaken it. Recently I studied a book that stated the safest way to awaken that force is first to open the heart centre so that it will purify the lower emotion so that when the kundalini passes through those centres it does not energise lots of megative emotional complexes.