Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 06-10-2009, 12:49 AM   #1
anonymous01201
Inactive

Exclamation Demon Voices EVP/Shadow people(Hat man etc.)

While I'm on the topic of EVP,awhile back I posted on Shadow Beings.

I noticed a somewhat large response of people saying they have seen them.After that I noticed these assholes (Shadow beings)screwing around my apartment at night while I was trying to sleep.They really went out of their way to make their presence felt.Very dark.I only bring this up again because I was wondering if anyone knows of EVP's of them?(The Hat man,etc)I really think they didn't appreciate me making a public spectacle of them.
Oops.
Reading comments on youtube,it seems like they don't like attention.Being pointed out etc...
So posting about them on a public forum is a no no.

Anyway,besides evp's has anyone noticed an up swing in activity of them since I posted about it?
anonymous01201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:23 AM   #2
anonymous01201
Inactive

Default original thread on shadow beings

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68709
Old 06-10-2009, 01:42 AM   #3
octopusrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous01201 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCxhpyFzpkI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0mCpz4VGAs

While I'm on the topic of EVP,awhile back I posted on Shadow Beings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNSCob-_i3E

I noticed a somewhat large response of people saying they have seen them.After that I noticed these assholes (Shadow beings)screwing around my apartment at night while I was trying to sleep.They really went out of their way to make their presence felt.Very dark.I only bring this up again because I was wondering if anyone knows of EVP's of them?(The Hat man,etc)I really think they didn't appreciate me making a public spectacle of them.
Oops.
Reading comments on youtube,it seems like they don't like attention.Being pointed out etc...
So posting about them on a public forum is a no no.

Anyway,besides evp's has anyone noticed an up swing in activity of them since I posted about it?
They are well handled with light-beings.
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:57 AM   #4
anonymous01201
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopusrex View Post
They are well handled with light-beings.
Funny you should mention that.Besides going "present"(See Eckhart Tolle)I enlisted their help and they(Shadow beings)vanished.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:17 AM   #5
mntruthseeker

I awoke in the middle of the night with someone calling my name although I knew it was just a thought, I turned and seen a shadow man bent over looking at me and in my mind, I said, OMG not tonight, I'm too tired and before I got it all out, he totally leaped in the air and disapeared..........I just turned around and can fell back to sleep. I know he was gone before my head hit the pillow..................or did he. When I woke up the next day, I could hardly believe what had happened. You see something was in my room a few nights prior and I couldn't move, scream or open my eyes and my bed felt like it was moving up and down and I felt pure evil. I was never so scared in my life.........when I finally thought Oh lord, help me, I was able to move and run out of the room. I am no young person so when I say I was scared, I was petrified !

I looked up the meaning of shadow people and got another big surprised because I knew nothing about them
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:22 AM   #6
rhydra

I don't think they are actually malicious, maybe just curious and unaware of the aspects of human needs etc. Much like if you were able to cross over some barrier and see a lot of beings that you were unaware of their culture, they way they interacted etc but were able to move among them almost unseen. I think they are probably interested in us, their activity is increasing, their ability to cross over some sort of barrier into this dimensional realm is probably getting better and the more they learn about humans the better they are able to interact without causing some form of conflict. I would have said it might be better to politely cooperate with them but also make them aware of any boundaries you don't feel comfortable in crossing. With being so different from each other there are bound to be massive differences in the way they interact but also great scope to find common ground.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:49 AM   #7
getmeout

My sister has been telling me about how she's always been seeing those since we were young but i never took her seriously until i came across a post on this forum describing the exact same thing.

There's tons of reports on these i later discovered. So i'm pretty sure they are real, question is what they are.

One interesting thing.. she told me they usually like to 'hang around' people with some sort of emotional problems. Like this year shes been working abroad, and hadn't seen them at all until a new girl arrives who she describes as something like 'unstable' and they started appearing again.
In this case they could both see them, too.

I should mention that when the girl left, so did these beings/being according to her.

If you open your eyes properly, you will see that everything connects

Last edited by getmeout; 07-10-2009 at 10:50 AM.
getmeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:00 AM   #8
getmeout

I find this pretty interesting:

Meth: Seasoning Salt for Lower Dimensionals
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52802

Old 07-10-2009, 03:23 PM   #9
draigteine

I unfortunately am cursed with a good memory and can remember experiences from when I was very young. One of these experiences was, what I now believe to be, with the shadow people. It must have started when I was about two years old (hard to believe I know but please bear with me). I remember being in a cot and looking towards the doorway when what walked through the open door was a large smokey looking figure with red eyes, a squarish head that formed with the shoulders, no neck, and a fairly solid appearance. It was early in the morning as my mum and dad where still in bed fast on, as I could see them. I remember not being scared but curious as the creature stood intently looking directly at me for what seemed like minutes, although back then, I had no comprehension of time. It then just walked back out of the room just as suddenly as it appeared. This then happened several times, in that same house at similar times but in different parts of the house. Over the years I have seen similar beings for want of a better word, but would not consider them entities as they seem to have more substance to them, particularly the ones I have encountered. I have always wanted to know what this was and may have now finally found some sort of an answer. I do not expect anyone to believe this and would ask you to make up your own minds in what has been wrote, but it does seem to be too much of a coincidence now that more people have come forward and told their own stories on this subject.
Thanks for listening.
Draigteine.
draigteine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:42 PM   #10
rydeon

I had just moved into an apartment in Asia and had a similar thing happen.
My name called out quietly, but sharply. The accent sounded British, but I can't be sure.
I was just drifting off to sleep but this was not anything like a distant voice or mind-talk but something above my head/ear!
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:39 AM   #11
shenoma
Inactive

Burn some sage, get some seasalt, and spray some holy water around. Praying never hurts either.
shenoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:20 AM   #12
getmeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by draigteine View Post
I do not expect anyone to believe this and would ask you to make up your own minds in what has been wrote, but it does seem to be too much of a coincidence now that more people have come forward and told their own stories on this subject.
Thanks for listening.
Draigteine.

No i'm pretty sure it's not a coincidence either.

Quite a few stories on this site:
http://home.comcast.net/~shadowpeopleorg/archive.html

I spoke to a friend yesterday (who doesnt know about any of this), and she told me how she remembered a shadowy figure with a hat when she was a kid.

But why a hat?.. i wonder. Could it be something else? My sister never seen any of these beings having anything like a hat though, just a 'tall and muscular shape'. So that is interesting.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:26 AM   #13
getmeout

I've seen shadows but without any real form creeping on the walls during sleep paralysis, if that could be anything..

It looked pretty much like those things on the walls in this picture:

Last edited by getmeout; 08-10-2009 at 10:27 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:59 PM   #14
hobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeout View Post
No i'm pretty sure it's not a coincidence either.

Quite a few stories on this site:
http://home.comcast.net/~shadowpeopleorg/archive.html

I spoke to a friend yesterday (who doesnt know about any of this), and she told me how she remembered a shadowy figure with a hat when she was a kid.

But why a hat?.. i wonder. Could it be something else? My sister never seen any of these beings having anything like a hat though, just a 'tall and muscular shape'. So that is interesting.
Kelly Jones speaks about this being in this video:

Kerry Cassidy from project camelot also mentions seeing it when she was a child.
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 07:38 PM   #15
madame_follette
Inactive

Quote:
I've seen shadows but without any real form creeping on the walls during sleep paralysis, if that could be anything..

Me too - very much like the drawing but seemingly coming through an open door and spreading along the walls in the room I was in.
madame_follette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #16
no_gmo

Quote:

I see things very similar to the floating things in the drawing. I describe it as looking like blobs of dark ink swirling in water. It usually floats above me at night and the presence feels horrible. I usually get a creepy, startled feeling before seeing it. But unlike you, I am never paralyzed. It usually leaves soon after looking at it. It disappears by fading away upwards.

The more I see them, the more I get used to them and although I feel a horrible presence and a startled feeling before I see it, I don't get freaked out as much anymore. I start to think of good things and positive feelings and I get the intuitive feeling that they don't like that much. It's my own little way of feeling better about the whole thing.
no_gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 11:37 PM   #17
madame_follette
Inactive

Last time I saw them I got the paralysis, but was able to snap myself out of it and sit up.

I also got a very high pitch sound in my ears at the same time that faded in and out. At times, it sounded like a human voice but was very shouty.

madame_follette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 06:33 PM   #18
themime

This is my clearest encounter. It's from 2007 and I've just copied and pasted it because I don't want to embellish it in anyway by retelling it.
Quote:
About 6 months ago i was up quite late (around 1:30-2 am) and all through the night i had one of those "He's behind you" feelings. You know the one where you feel like someones standing over your shoulder.

So anyway i decided that it was time to drag my sorry butt up to bed and turned the room light off closed the door and began to climb up the stairs but all the time i still had this feeling that something was about two steps behind me.

When i got to the top of the staircase i was starting to freak myself really bad and it probably didn't help that the hall light wasn't turned on (So as not to disturb my kids) even though i don't scare very easy.

So i turned and looked back down the stair case (which has a wall on either side but also a half glass door at the bottom that lets in enough street light that i don't break my neck when i do this.) and there standing about halfway up i saw the shape of a large figure.

It looked like a shadow and thats why i was told to post this on here as it sounded like something you would be interested in. Although i couldn't make out any features it felt like a "man" if that makes any sense.

Now i know that some people may say it was a tired mind and i would have just put it down to that myself apart from the fact that after i came back out from the bathroom which is directly infront of the staircase my 7 year old daughter was standing there and the first thing she said was,"Daddy i think i've just seen a darkman coming up the stairs."

That's the part that really scared me.
Old 31-12-2011, 06:45 PM   #19
mehret

Seeing things while falling asleep are hypnogogic hallucinations and while waking up hypnopompic hallucinations. It is due to how the brain works and these are quite common.
mehret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #20
themime

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehret View Post
Seeing things while falling asleep are hypnogogic hallucinations and while waking up hypnopompic hallucinations. It is due to how the brain works and these are quite common.
The thing is these shadows are seen in daylight as well and lots of unconnected people see exactly the same thing.