Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 18-03-2011, 11:20 PM   #21
mahabaratara

I am or should I was part of the original blueprint race.

Demons.

Yes Demons not Angels.

They came later.

Angels Fall Demons Rise.

I rebelled.

Its been changing my life:

http://www.aypsite.org/
mahabaratara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 04:34 PM   #22
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Lightbulb The soul is immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf harris View Post
Brad Watson from Miami Florida, I'm not disputing that some sort of reincarnation could be a reality, but this thread is very similar to the Stepford Wives thread in the mind control section. I'm curious though, what is your grand theory... Are we all reincarnations of ourselves trying to assimilate as one to become higher beings?
Rolf,

I haven't seen the "Stepford Wives" thread, so I have no comment on that. But to answer your other question, we all pass through eternity through reincarnation (transmigration of the soul). The concept is thousands of years old, although the science behind it is newly discovered. (Google: theory & 21 principles of reincarnation). The soul is immortal and continues to evolve or sometimes regress.
brad_watson_miami_fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 05:29 PM   #23
thelonious

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_watson_miami_fl View Post
Is one of the major aspects - if not the primary aspect - of the highest levels of Scottish Rite Freemasonry the belief in reincarnation?
No.

Quote:
I've had five 32 & 33 Degree Masons confirm that it is!
Reincarnation is not mentioned in the degree ceremonies of the Scottish Rite.

Quote:
Do some of the rituals of the Lodge pertain to the process of birth-death-rebirth, including Hiram Abiff?
In a certain sense, yes. However, reincarnation is not mentioned as part of that process.

Quote:
Have Lodges lost some of the meaning of reincarnation in some ancient rituals?
No. The concept of reincarnation was never taught in Masonry. It should be remembered that, before 1724, Freemasonry was a strictly Christian organization, and as such, its members believed that souls entered eternity after death instead of being reborn on earth.

Quote:
Mithra worshippers believed in reincarnation.
Actually, the Mithraic initiates taught that after death, the wicked would be dragged down to hell, whereas the pure would enter the eternal realm of Ahura Mazda.

Quote:
And if we look to the Rosicrucians, Pythagoreans, Essenes, and some significant early Church Fathers like Origin and Clement (both) from Alexandria, we find that all these traditions believed in and taught reincarnation.
Pythagoras appears to have taught the doctrine of reincarnation. However, Origen actually spoke against reincarnation, as did Clement. Furthermore, there is no evidence that the Essenes taught or believed in reincarnation, nor did the historical Rosicrucians (although some modern pseudo-Rosicrucian groups do).
thelonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 05:48 PM   #24
ftil

A couple of my friends have sessions with a psychic healer and past life regression…..all of them found out that they were……. Cleopatra in their previous lives…….. reincarnation must be real.

Albert Einstein
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2011, 08:29 AM   #25
munkdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
A couple of my friends have sessions with a psychic healer and past life regression…..all of them found out that they were……. Cleopatra in their previous lives…….. reincarnation must be real.
wonderful!
munkdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #26
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Exclamation Tell the truth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
A couple of my friends have sessions with a psychic healer and past life regression…..all of them found out that they were……. Cleopatra in their previous lives…
ftil,

You're a liar! That never actually happened, did it? Tell the truth regarding whether "they found out that they were Cleopatra reincarnated". Remember that there is a God and you are being judged.

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 31-03-2011 at 03:46 PM.
brad_watson_miami_fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 04:04 PM   #27
stewart edwards

If you want to find out where reincarnation is taken seriously you could do worse than look at some of the larger Eastern religions - eh Hindism (far older than Christianity and still massive today in our world), Buddism, Sikhism, etc. Back of fag-packet figures, but in total probably around the size of Islam and 2/3rds the size of all forms of Christianity.

From a global persepctive religious belief in reincarnation is very big, and far older than western religions.

Perhpas if you want to find it in Freemasonry you need to ask:-

1. Which fraternities are genuinely religiously tolerant and have members who believe in reincarnation (though that would be an individual not a masonic matter).

2. Which higher orders encourage the study of Eastern religions and philosophies.

Hope that helps.

(interestingly the New Age appears to have a lot of Eastern influences -becoming one, learning lesons etc - just something to think about).

Last edited by stewart edwards; 31-03-2011 at 04:05 PM.
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 04:43 PM   #28
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_watson_miami_fl View Post

ftil,

You're a liar! That never actually happened, did it? Tell the truth regarding whether "they found out that they were Cleopatra reincarnated". Remember that there is a God and you are being judged.
I think that poster was alluding to a psychic that told everyone they were Cleopatra. I took this to be an attack on charletans.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #29
sae629be

My own Obedience, Le Droit Humain, professes no dogma and our Lodges work "To the Glory of T.G.A.O.U. and/or To the Perfection of Humanity". As a Master Mason I cannot comment on any of the higher degrees of the A&ASR but I can say that many individuals (including myself) have a belief in (I should really say knowledge of) reincarnation - Past and Future Lives.
As for the Eastern traditions - It is usual to have at least three books open as Volumes of the Sacred Lore on our altar - very often including the Bhagavad Gita and other similar texts and we also have readings from them.
sae629be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #30
lightgiver

Default eyes wide shut

Secrets of elite reincarnation

One night, Albertina confesses that the previous summer, while they were on vacation in Denmark, she had had a sexual fantasy about a young Danish military officer. Fridolin then admits that during that same vacation he had been attracted to a young girl on the beach. Later that night, Fridolin is called to the deathbed of an important patient. Finding the man dead, he is shocked when the man’s daughter, Marianne, professes her love to him.

Restless, Fridolin leaves and begins to walk the streets. Although tempted, he refuses the offer of a young prostitute named Mizzi. He encounters his old friend Nachtigall, who tells Fridolin that he will be playing piano at a secret high-society sex orgy that night. Intrigued, Fridolin procures a mask and costume and follows Nachtigall to the party at a private residence. Fridolin is shocked to find several men in masks and costumes and naked women with only masks engaged in various sexual activities. When a young woman warns him to leave, Fridolin ignores her plea and is soon exposed as an interloper. The woman then announces to the gathering that she will sacrifice herself for Fridolin and he is allowed to leave.

Dream story

There is no password for the house.

He finds his way back to where the orgy had taken place the night before; before he can enter, he is handed a note addressed to him by name that warns him to not pursue the matter.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:12 PM   #31
lightgiver

Default Humm

A classical Greek saying runs: sleep and death are brothers. It's instructive to compare death with sleep. We go to sleep at night and enter a different state of consciousness, but we awake in the morning as a continuation of the same consciousness as that of the previous day. In much the same way, reincarnation is the continuation of consciousness after death. Reincarnation is similar to the concept of a resurrected body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Secrets of elite reincarnation

One night, Albertina confesses that the previous summer, while they were on vacation in Denmark, she had had a sexual fantasy about a young Danish military officer. Fridolin then admits that during that same vacation he had been attracted to a young girl on the beach. Later that night, Fridolin is called to the deathbed of an important patient. Finding the man dead, he is shocked when the man’s daughter, Marianne, professes her love to him.

Restless, Fridolin leaves and begins to walk the streets. Although tempted, he refuses the offer of a young prostitute named Mizzi. He encounters his old friend Nachtigall, who tells Fridolin that he will be playing piano at a secret high-society sex orgy that night. Intrigued, Fridolin procures a mask and costume and follows Nachtigall to the party at a private residence. Fridolin is shocked to find several men in masks and costumes and naked women with only masks engaged in various sexual activities. When a young woman warns him to leave, Fridolin ignores her plea and is soon exposed as an interloper. The woman then announces to the gathering that she will sacrifice herself for Fridolin and he is allowed to leave.

Dream story

There is no password for the house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHX4J...yer_detailpage

He finds his way back to where the orgy had taken place the night before; before he can enter, he is handed a note addressed to him by name that warns him to not pursue the matter.
The after-death state is analogous to heaven, understood to be a state of consciousness, not a locality. But instead of remaining for all eternity with our "Father" in heaven, we eventually continue (with the help of a new set of earth parents) by growing a body on earth. Each immortal spirit periodically needs to express itself in a new body. Furthermore, reincarnation provides a field (earth) for karma to be acted out. We have another chance to meet past faults and triumphs, for all levels of our being to continue their development. From a theosophic perspective, humans almost always reincarnate as humans. A continuation of the same consciousness demands a similar vehicle.

It is said by Herodotus that the ancient Egyptians believed a human soul could reincarnate as an animal. The word used by Herodotus was the Greek zoo which, like the equivalent Latin word animal, can signify "beast" -- or can signify "living being." The term is properly used for an animate being of any kind, when the emphasis is placed on that individual incarnated in a physical body. Using the original Greek sense of the word, the translation becomes: "the soul enters into another animate or living body."

Where does our body resurrect? It seems logical that the place where our human consciousness reimbodies itself is this earth, the natural home to which it is attracted

Secret Mantra Secret Power Dorje Shugden - Part 1

Inviting Dorje Shugden and his retinue

HUM
I have the clarity of the Yidam.

Before me in the centre of RED and BLACK fire and wind,

On a lotus and sun, trampling demons and obstructors,
Is a terrifying lion, which is powerful and alert.
Upon this sits the great king Dorje Shugden,
The supreme Heart Jewel of Dharma Protectors.
His body is clothed in the garments of a monk,
And on his head he wears a round, yellow hat.
His hands hold a sword and a heart of compassion.
To his followers he shows an expression of delight,
But to subdue demons and obstructors he displays a wrathful manner.
He is surrounded by a vast, assembled retinue
Such as his attendant Kache Marpo and so forth.

Secret Mantra Secret Power Dorje Shugden - Part 2

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-07-2011 at 10:30 PM.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:27 PM   #32
lightgiver

Default Magick Without Tears

Don't I think I ought to write a book on the Four Last Things, or summat? I do not. What's more, I'll see you in Yorkshire's most important seaport first.

But all the same you are within your rights when you insist on knowing if I believe in Reincarnation; and, if so why; and how do I feel about it. In other letters there is quite a lot of detail about the constitution of Man, and there is my Essay No. 1, in Little Essays Toward Truth; you had better get these well fixed in your mind, in case some of what now follows should prove obscure. I can't be bothered to define all the technical terms all over again.

Do I believe in it?

Yes.

Why?

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....postcount=1709

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cr...mwt/mwt_47.htm

XTC: Making Plans for Nigel

Amazing Dancing Baby in the Womb!

It's a high ransom she charges for nine months lodging in the womb.

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-07-2011 at 10:31 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:55 PM   #33
lightgiver

Lightbulb Theatricks

The various attributes of the subtle body are frequently described in terms of often obscure symbolism

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players,or actors > > > A speechwriter is a person who is hired to prepare and write speeches that will be delivered by another person. Speechwriters are used by many senior-level elected officials and executives in the government and private sectors.

The King's Speech Movie Trailer

They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages. At first the infant,
Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms.
And then the whining school-boy, with his satchel
And shining morning face, creeping like snail
Unwillingly to school. And then the lover,
Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad

Made to his mistress' eyebrow. Then a soldier,
Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard,
Jealous in honour, sudden and quick in quarrel,
Seeking the bubble reputation
Even in the cannon's mouth. And then the justice,
In fair round belly with good capon lined,
With eyes severe and beard of formal cut,
Full of wise saws and modern instances;
And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts
Into the lean and slipper'd pantaloon,
With spectacles on nose and pouch on side,
His youthful hose, well saved, a world too wide
For his shrunk shank; and his big manly voice,
Turning again toward childish treble, pipes
And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all,
That ends this strange eventful history,
Is second childishness and mere oblivion,
Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything.

It was at Cambridge that he first met Queen Elizabeth, who was impressed by his precocious intellect, and was accustomed to calling him "the young Lord Keeper"

Scientia potentia est

The Information Awareness Office (IAO) was established by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in January 2002 to bring together several DARPA projects focused on applying surveillance and information technology to track and monitor terrorists and other asymmetric threats to national security, by achieving Total Information Awareness (TIA). This would be achieved by creating enormous computer databases to gather and store the personal information of everyone in the United States, including personal e-mails, social networks, credit card records, phone calls, medical records, and numerous other sources including, without any requirement for a search warrant. This information would then be analyzed to look for suspicious activities, connections between individuals, and "threats". Additionally, the program included funding for biometric surveillance technologies that could identify and track individuals using surveillance cameras, and other methods.

Following public criticism that the development and deployment of these technologies could potentially lead to a mass surveillance system, the IAO was defunded by Congress in 2003. However, several IAO projects continued to be funded, and merely run under different names >>>

A wise man is strong, a man of knowledge increaseth strength

XTC The Man Who Sailed Around His Soul

The Village is further secured by numerous monitoring systems and security forces, including a mysterious balloon-like device called Rover that captures those who attempt escape.

The Prisoner is a 17-episode British television series first broadcast in the UK from 29 September 1967 to 1 February 1968 combined spy fiction with elements of science fiction, allegory and psychological drama.The series features striking and often surreal storylines, and themes include hypnosis, hallucinogenic drug experiences, identity theft, mind control, dream manipulation, and various forms of social indoctrination. A major theme of the show is individualism versus collectivism.

The series follows a British former secret agent who is held prisoner in a mysterious seaside village where his captors try to find out why he abruptly resigned from his job.

The show's combination of 1960s countercultural themes and surreal setting had a far-reaching effect on science fiction/fantasy programming, and on popular culture in general.

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-07-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 14-07-2011, 06:55 PM   #34
lightgiver

Default Star of David

all winds dissolve into the very subtle life-bearing wind in the indestructible drop at the heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
I only saw its flag for the first time the other week.

These drops have their origin in a white and red drop at the heart centre, and this drop is the size of a small pea and has a white top and red bottom.

Vajrayogini

Showing the female deity Vajrayogini, her mantra,mandala etc etc etc
Old 14-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #35
lightgiver

Default The experiences of white, red, and black

The fire surrounding Vajrayogini is a manifestation of the five wisdoms of Vajrayogini and symbolises bodhichitta . Her right leg treads on the breast of Kalaratri and her left leg treads on the forehead of black Bhairawa . These are not the actual sentient beings, but manifestations of Vajrayogini's wisdom of bliss and emptiness appearing in the aspect of Kalaratri and Bhairawa. They symbolise the maras of the delusions. Vajrayogini treads on Kalaritri and Bhairawa to demonstrate that she has destroyed her attachment, hatred and ignorance and is free from the fears of samsara and solitary peace.

Her whole Devata body is red because it holds her inner fire element. Her inner fire element causes her body to be pervaded by a bliss so that she can overcome obstructions. Vajrayogini has a single face indicating her realisation that all phenomena are of singular nature. She is a two arm form to represent her complete realisation of the two truths. Vajrayogini is painted with two eyes and a third eye on the ajana chakra revealing her ability to see everything in the past, present and future with her celestial eye.

In this work, she is looking upwards to the pureland of the Dakinis , demonstrating her attainment of outer and inner Pure Dakini Land and indicating that she is also leading her followers to these attainments.

A curved knife is held by her right hand to show her power to cut the continuum of the delusions and obstacles of her followers and of all sentient beings.

A skull cup (Sanskrit kapala) filled with blood held in her left hand symbolises her experience of the clear light of bliss.

Vajrayogini's left shoulder supports a khatanga showing that she is never separated from Heruka as she is depicted in yidam.

The khatanga represents Heruka and the various features of the khatanga are the sixty-two deities of Heruka's mandala . The khatanga is octagonal in cross section, symbolising the eight great charnel grounds of Heruka's mandala.

At the khatanga’s lower tip there is a single pronged vajra which symbolises the protection circle of Heruka's mandala. Towards the upper end of the khatanga there is a vase symbolising Heruka's celestial mansion. Above this there is a crossed vajra symbolising the eight deities of the commitment wheel, and three human heads symbolising the deities of body, speech and mind.

Geshe Kelsang Gyatso writes that: ‘Vajrayogini's head ornament consists of a wheel, precious jewels, a tiara of human skulls and a vajra, together these symbolise the perfection of effort. The ear ornaments represent the perfection of patience, the neck ornaments, the perfection of giving, the heart ornaments, the perfection of mental stabilisation and the ornaments of the arms and legs, the perfection of moral discipline. Vajrayogini wears a garland of fifty human skulls representing her fifty purified inner winds. Her black hair falls freely down her back to show that she is free from the fetters of self grasping and represents the unchanging nature of her Truth Body. Vajrayogini is naked showing that she experiences bliss and that she bestows the siddhi of great bliss upon practitioners.’

The deities below the central image of Vajrayogini on a centre line are known as Kinkara or Citipati, Dhamma protectors also known as the Father-Mother Lord of the charnel grounds. These protectors also represent death in its dancing form. Other forms of death can be represented by bodies in various forms of decay, pictorial representations of possible rebirths such as hell, hungry ghost or animal. Two figures are portrayed because death always deals with dualism; where there is death, rebirth must follow

The experiences of white, red, and black require a little of background explanation. The red and the white elements are “bindu” or seeds given to a child by its male and female parents at the moment of conception.

The female element is connected to the moon, luminosity, and whiteness. It is stored in the brain center and is associated with the quality of desire. The male element is connected to the sun, radiance, and redness. It is stored in the sacral center and is associated with the quality of aggression. After the dissipation of the wind, the white essence descends from the brain to the heart-center. At this point, the dying person internally perceives a glow like luminous moonlight in an expansively dark sky. After the descent of the white, the red essence ascends from the sacrel center to the heart. During this point, the dying person experiences a glow like the radiance of the setting sun. When the two drops merge at the heart-center, there is the experience of utter darkness or what Thurman describes as a “sky full of bright dark-light” . This is the experience of the black. At this point, the dying person lose consciousness.

The Vajrayogini mantra reads:

OM OM OM SARWA BUDDHA DAKINIYE VAJRA WARNANIYE VAJRA BEROTZANIYE HUM HUM HUM PHAT PHAT PHAT SOHA.

The first OM symbolises the Truth Body of all Buddhas, the second OM the Enjoyment Body of all Buddhas, and the third OM the Emanation Body of all Buddhas.

SARWA BUDDHA DAKINIYE literally means ‘All the Buddhas’ Dakinis’. In this context, ‘Dakini’ is the inner Dakini, the clear light mind of a Buddha, and so SARWA BUDDHA DAKINIYE reveals that Vajrayogini is in nature the clear light mind of all Buddhas. This does not literally mean that Vajrayogini has the same mind of a Buddha, but refers to her nature of clear light mind. Only a Buddha can have a Buddha mind.

VAJRA WARNAYNIYE means ‘Vajra speech Dakini’ and indicates Vajrayogini is in nature the vajra speech of all Buddhas.

VAJRA BEROTZANIYE means ‘Vajra Form Dakini’ and indicates Vajrayogini is the vajra body of all Buddhas. Here, ‘vajra’ refers to great bliss inseparable from emptiness. Here again, we do not mean that Vajrayogini has the same Vajra Speech or Vajra Body of a Buddha. Only Buddha can have the Vajra Speech and Vajra Body of a Buddha.

HUM HUM HUM is a request to Vajrayogini: ‘Please grant me the blessings of your body, speech and mind so that I may attain the Vajra body, speech and mind’.

The Hum energises the request.

PHAT PHAT PHAT is the request: ‘Please pacify my outer, inner and secret obstacles’ Phat is known as the destruction Mantra. In this context, it is to destroy the outer, inner and secret obstacles so that the practitioner may have success.

SOHA conveys the request: ‘Please help me to build the foundation of all attainments’.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....5&postcount=25

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-07-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old 17-07-2011, 03:29 PM   #36
lightgiver

Default Freemasonry and the doctrine of reincarnation

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold I shew you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed in a moment .... for this corruptible must put on incorruption and this mortal must put on immortality .... then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory." - 1 Corinthians, XV, 50-4.

"Except a Man be Born Again"

The wind blows where it wills, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know whence it comes or whither it goes; so it is with every one who is born of the Spirit."

http://www.masonicworld.com/educatio...ncarnation.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-07-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 31-07-2011, 04:36 PM   #37
lightgiver

Default Apocrypha

Ancient writings were discovered in 1945 which revealed more information about the concept of reincarnation from a sect of Christians called "Gnostics". This sect was ultimately destroyed by the Roman orthodox church, their followers burned at the stake and their writings wiped out. The writings included some long lost gospels, some of which were written early than the known gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. The Gnostic Christians claimed to possess the correct definition of "resurrection" - based on Jesus' secret teachings, handed down to them by the apostles.

"Watch and pray that you may not be born in the flesh, but that you may leave the bitter bondage of this life."

Another Gnostic text, Pistis Sophia, outlines an elaborate system of reward and punishment that includes reincarnation. The text explains differences in fate as the effects of past-life actions. A "man who curses" is given a body that will be continually "troubled in heart". A "man who slanders" receives a body that will be "oppressed". A thief receives a "lame, crooked and blind body". A "proud" and "scornful" man receives "a lame and ugly body" that "everyone continually despises." Thus earth, as well as hell, becomes the place of punishment.

The Christian Gnostics emphasized spiritual knowledge rather blind faith as the road to salvation. They indicated that they possessed secret knowledge (i.e., "gnosis" in Greek) concerning the hidden meaning of the "resurrection.

Palingenesis (from Greek palin-, again, + genesis, becoming, birth) is a term that is used for analogous concepts in philosophy, theology, politics, and biology.

Ofra Haza
Genesis

Its meaning stems from Greek palin, meaning again, and genesis, meaning birth - ie rebirth.

This secret gnosis emphasized spiritual "resurrection" (i.e,. spiritual rebirth) and physical "resurrection" (i.e., reincarnation) as opposed to a resurrection defined as people sleeping in their graves until it is time their corpses to crawl out of their graves at the last day. Christian Gnostics held the view that if spiritual resurrection was not attained in one lifetime, then the soul would be subjected to as many reincarnations as it takes until spiritual rebirth is attained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17-07-2011 missing link View Post

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-07-2011 at 06:14 PM.
Old 26-09-2011, 12:09 PM   #38
lightgiver

Lightbulb "Except a Man be Born Again"

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...162415&page=87

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...100219&page=55

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...141992&page=15

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...142172&page=97

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-09-2011 at 12:11 PM.
Old 30-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #39
lightgiver

Lightbulb David A. C.

Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

"one who is fearless, having taken shelter at Lord Krishna's feet."

14 November 1977 (aged 81) Vrindavan, India

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...post1060248822

http://www.prabhupada.org.uk/sp_pois...p_poisoned.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princes...of_Valentinois

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-09-2011 at 12:27 PM.
Old 30-09-2011, 12:44 PM   #40
lightgiver

Lightbulb Fangs for the Memory

Early in his career, MacDonald was a singer in minstrel shows, and he toured the U.S. extensively for two years with stage productions. He made his first silent film in 1911, a dramatic short entitled The Scarlett Letter...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....postcount=1021

Joseph Farrell MacDonald (June 6, 1875 – August 2, 1952) was an American character actor and director...

Documented civilian deaths from violence...102,743 – 112,285...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....postcount=5698

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=49022

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-09-2011 at 01:09 PM.