Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 10-03-2017, 11:11 AM   #181
princessofwands

Negative states - method to overcome them

"It is never easy to shake off negative moods. Let us suppose that you are assailed by feelings of animosity, jealousy and bitterness and, however you try to get rid of them, you do not succeed. These are evil entities that cling to you. What should you do? Begin by calmly watching them, how they manifest themselves and their tricks. In doing so, you have already set yourself above them, and this is what happens: sensing the presence of someone watching and studying them, they are uncomfortable, because they do not like being found out. And if, in this moment, you connect to heaven, it is as if you were projecting some rays of light on them; they begin to disperse, because light chases them away.

Obviously these entities will not allow themselves to be dispelled easily, they are stubborn; they can return, of course, and they certainly will; but again you will observe them and project beams of light on them, until at last you manage to get rid of them forever. Yes, because you will have managed to stay above them."

Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 05:12 PM   #182
lakes
Inactive

Good thread....thank you for creating it.

I will relate my last experience....this last night.

I have interacted in many ways with 'those' who are not physical within the senses of a being whilst 'living' in this realm.

But last night was some what different!

I retired for the day and as I lay to sleep I found my self to be somewhat restless.
At one point I turned my physical form on to it's side, still having the eyes shut.
I opened the eyes and right in my face was another's!

*note: I have had this many times and no longer have any fear of this happening.

As is now normal, I very quickly moved to grab the 'entity' but rather than my hand passing through the 'being'....I actually grabbed it's head....it's whole face in my physical hand?????

I have never had this before.

Strangely I didn't let go, just held the 'face' within a VERY strong grip (more grip than I have ever known, but with complete ease) for at the least 20 seconds as I stared at it!

Then I, basically told it to "fuck off and do not return"....threw my grip towards the bedroom door and let it go!

I watched it retreat very quickly from the room....and was gone.

Then I got up, had some water and returned to bed.

Dont know if the above helps at all....but it was new for me to be able to 'hold' one with this form?

Again good thread
lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 07:08 PM   #183
lakes
Inactive

Was just thinking and there is one aspect of 'conspiracy theories' that I have never been able to comprehend!
Even though I have read all that I can....it just makes zero sense to me!

And that is Targeted Individuals.

I have read that in Europe alone their are over 4 million people who are 'targeted' by the secret government and it is explained as being for 'research'!

Reading this thread and considering my own experiences, I consider that it may just be that these targeted individuals are nothing more than weak minded 'beings' who have allowed them selves to be 'over run' by external entities!

The 'poor me' type of being who will not take self responsibility and has a requirement to blame any other for it's lack of fortitude.

Of course there are others like this such as hypochondriacs and those who allow themselves multiple times to be abused whilst calling it love!

Funny how you can see things sometimes and it then makes a type of sense!

Limited beings who will not take control of their responsibility giving away their determination to 'demonic' forces, or beings who wish to hide the actions of other realms by blaming an external human research program.

It is sad but I do not think you can help them to rid their being of these 'shadows' until they actually step up to the plate!

Last edited by lakes; 06-06-2017 at 07:11 PM.
lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 10:10 AM   #184
princessofwands

"How many philosophers, doctors, psychiatrists and students of the human psyche will acknowledge the influence of helpful or harmful entities, which come either to assist and support human beings or else to torment and destroy them?... Very few.

For the great majority, it’s a matter of chemical elements either disturbing or restoring the correct functioning of the mind. True, the effect of chemical elements on the mind cannot be denied, but these elements are produced by the presence of the helpful or harmful entities that human beings draw to themselves. If, due to their weaknesses and lack of understanding, human beings open the door to dark entities, these will enter them and bring about disturbances in their psychic fabric. Doctors and psychiatrists may give these disorders all kinds of names and treat them with chemical substances – that’s another matter. Actually, the sole origin of such disorders is those undesirables that human beings have attracted to themselves by their flawed way of life."

Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov
Old 22-08-2017, 09:38 AM   #185
princessofwands

Video gaming and Facebook are calling forth the entities - very disturbing!

https://www.facts-are-facts.com/arti...btle-dimension

Some excerpts -

"The energies sent out by videos, films, and games like these penetrate our mental and emotional worlds and start to corrupt them, imperceptibly but efficiently. What was once horrifying and monstrous becomes first attractive (and therefore something to be imitated) and finally quite normal."

"The young people who now bully others (in real life or online) to the point of despair or even suicide have in many cases spent years beforehand playing computer games. From a spiritual perspective, these videogames corrode the self of the person playing them. They lose themselves in the game, as it were, forming a hybrid with their avatar. Up to a point, an ethereal connection with the computer itself is also created, sucking the life force of the player into the computer. The effect is amplified during communal gaming events, where the participants increasingly alienate themselves from the higher parts of their being (the divine in man)."

"They don’t even realise that this insidious transformation is taking place, because of course their connection with their core, the divine part of them, is growing ever weaker. In a sense, they become drones: remote-controlled and not even aware of it. All this is quite intentional."

"The more often they indulge this tendency, the darker and more disturbed their own emotional world becomes.

Each thought, each feeling produces ethereal energy, which radiates out to the target of the thought. At the same time, it adds this energetic quality to both the ‘source’ and ‘target’ energy field. Someone harbouring feelings of hatred against a schoolmate, expressing such feelings either in the real or virtual world, is akin to firing a poison dart that embeds itself deeply in the target soul: a slow spiritual poisoning, by special delivery. At the same time, hate energy is fortified by every instance of hating in the soul of the initiator (the soul after all being nothing but the sum of our thoughts, feelings, and memories, surrounding us as an energy field). And so hate energy slowly poisons us too, whilst also attracting ethereal creations or ‘entities’ that possess the same vibration. In former times, such entities were called demons or devils."

Last edited by princessofwands; 22-08-2017 at 09:46 AM.
Old 22-08-2017, 10:05 AM   #186
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Video gaming and Facebook are calling forth the entities - very disturbing!

https://www.facts-are-facts.com/arti...btle-dimension
Great stuff, some real gnosis there.

A pity most people will never read this stuff, or understand it if they did.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 08:23 AM   #187
princessofwands

"The psychic world of human beings is populated with creatures from the invisible world. Our feelings of well-being and joy as well as those of suffering and sorrow are brought to us by entities attracted to us by our thoughts, feelings, desires and actions.

If you were clairvoyant, when you suffer from worry or anguish you would see yourself surrounded by grimacing beings who are ready to scratch, sting, bite and torment you in all kinds of ways. Referred to as the ‘undesirables' in esoteric tradition, these creatures approach human beings saying, ‘Aha! See this woman, and that fine fellow over there – now they are interesting! Let's make their lives miserable for a while – what fun it'll be to see them shouting and waving their arms about!' Yes, this is what happens when you are unhappy, tormented.

And when you feel great happiness, if you were clairvoyant you would see a multitude of winged creatures rushing towards you, laden with gifts of light, who sing and dance, and leave in their wake streams of sparkling colours and exquisite fragrances.
"

Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov
Old 19-02-2018, 01:08 PM   #188
elshaper
Inactive

Default Awake?

The TRUTH About Demon Possession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3LyWp1gmag

Tag: sleep paralysis, depression, psycho drugs, unconscious contract etc
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 04:15 PM   #189
princessofwands

Thanks for the video, Elshaper.

Some things that he pointed out -

We can only be influenced, attacked or possessed by demons if we allow it - but the allowing isn't always conscious, but done via our unconscious mind so we need self-responsibility (the latter being quite a big theme during the whole video)

Our contract with negativity can be unconscious - we might be over-indulging in depression or victim-hood and that sends out an energetic invitation like blood in water will attract sharks.

Drugs will crack your aura open and you don't know what will move in.

We don't need "guides" - everything can be fixed from within ourselves, not via any outside agency.

I found it quite strange how he promotes nordic and vedic mythology with its pantheon of "Gods" ???

He also gives some useful down-to-earth relationship advice with a wry sense of humour.

Good listen if you have the time to spare.
Old 03-04-2018, 07:26 PM   #190
elshaper
Inactive

Princess, as for the mention of nordic and vedic gods..... he means not an entitiy to pray to but he understands it as forces, energy. They are archtype as you know.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:12 AM   #191
princessofwands

Further to my post above about entities manifesting through our machines -

The Binary World of the Two-Horned Beast

The pseudo-alive kingdom of the machine-world that exists between the mineral and the plant realms wishes to feed on human thought, to steal it, and suck it into another world beyond the three-dimensional world. This world is called the Eighth Sphere by Theosophists and is a left-over world from the seven Incarnations of the Earth. The Eighth Sphere is now a machine-world that exists in an “anti” two-dimensional world. It is a shadow of the angelic realm which is made from mineral substance and given pseudo-life through the thoughts of the software programmers.

It is an alien world populated by beings higher and lower than human beings, which exist both in this anti-two-dimensional world and in the binary world of electromagnetic beings. The software program routines and sub-routines that all work together to make our human-machine interface works well to create “energy efficient” and “labor saving” tools for human beings that ultimately steal human thinking by making us mentally lazy; freeze human feeling with cold, dead machine-intelligence and binary logic; and paralyze the user who is fascinated, transfixed, and hypnotized by the “seeming miracle” of the machine.

Instead of evolving into the fourth dimension, humans are being lured back into a two-dimensional binary existence in the alien two-dimensional world of machine-intelligence. When we devolve into the past through the hypnotic entrancement of fascinating binary illusion, we give up our future progressive spiritual development. We give our own ego development over to beings who are not really in this dimension and therefore are not “seen” as a harmful force – let alone an evil being. These stories make the frail of heart run away from technology like a dragon that is trying to eat them. In fact, this is quite true on a soul and spiritual level of understanding.

As the Asuras are stealing the will of the hypnotized internet, smartphone, or computer user, they suck the life-force of the user into a sphere of existence that is outside of the normal evolutionary seven spheres of Earth evolution. This sphere is referred to as the Eighth Sphere which is being built in a two-dimensional world that interpenetrates our world of three-dimensions. When the human being can add to the third dimension the understanding of time – timelessness – then a fourth dimension can be added to the third in the consciousness of the aspirant.

But, if Luciferic, Ahrimanic, or Asuric beings are able to steal the thinking, feeling, and willing of the human being through luring them into the binary world of the past, they add the stolen human forces to the Eight Sphere where they attempt to lure the human soul into after death, instead of passing into higher spheres......"

(taken from about halfway down this page)

https://neoanthroposophy.com/2018/01...n-and-machine/

Old 20-06-2018, 08:32 AM   #192
princessofwands

David's latest dot-connector addresses the "entities" that can attach to or even possess us. He explains how our 'real' world is being influenced and manipulated by this next-door world. There are endless other expressions of Life operating just outside the frequency band that we can perceive with our 5 senses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCuEpcciuCs

From the comments way down the page, I found this good summing up of the entities problem -

"There are many types of entities that can stalk, partially possess, fully possess or attach to human through the physical body, mental or emotional body, although most of the time these are negative thought forms which has been fed enough energy that they become independent entities all on their own.

And also very common entity attachments or possessions come from people we have been incarnated with in past Lives who became an entity attachment after death and continued to follow us through into the next incarnation. Usually due to some personal promise or compassionate connection, curse or other such mechanism, that was felt to such an extreme on the soul level, that the energy of that attachment mechanism persisted into the next lifetimes, as the soul did not perceive it as fulfilled in some way in the previous lifetime.

And in that case, the attached soul at some point is forced to draw energy from the person they are attached to and eventually possess the person, in order to sustain their own life force energy and give their soul an outlet of expression. Due to that attachment mechanism, the attached soul is unable to move on. So in that case, this type of position is actually a survival mechanism for the soul that is attached. There's not much they can actually do about it from my understanding. The type of energy clearing work and healing work that has to be done to heal that attachment and allow the other entity to move on, is something that should be done from this world, not from the other side. That is the case with a lot of ghosts and Poltergeist as well. Any earthbound's. Who has not been able to transition from this life into the next. It's a really sad state of confusion that those Spirits find themselves in, because some of them don't know they have passed on, and some of them are just having difficulty passing on because of some attachment to this world. And they need help but they haven't found it yet.

I used to have a friend whose Soul was actually doing work on the other side to help Spirits move on from this life into the next. And she always found herself in situations where she would see ghosts or she thought she would see different entities. I told her it's because on the other side in those other dimensions, the entities knew that her soul was able to help them move on, so they were seeking her out so that her Soul could assist them. It's something that was always going on in the unconscious backgrounds and within higher-dimensional planes of existence of herself. Her soul was just being a guide.

Actual demonic possessions are far more rare. And no entity can simply come into full possession of a person without some sort of attachment mechanism. The person has to leave an opening for that entity on an energetic level in some way... Either experiencing a trauma , tears or weakness in the auric field, harboring a lot of negative energy, which the entities feed off of, like depression, anxiety, fear, self-doubt, Etc... the person and the entity at some level have to be operating on the same vibrational Spectrum because the entity has to have some sort of energetic opening that is like enough to their own energetic vibration that they can actually attached.

And usually this is over a period of time. Usually the entity will stalk and then attempt possession and then partially possess and then eventually push the soul out of the body when the person is in an inebriated state, or in a state of sleep or unconsciousness.. There's a process to it. Although sometimes possessions can take place while a person is drunk because negative entities will hang out at low vibrational spaces like bars and pubs where the alcohol actually depletes your own ability to protect yourself on an energetic level. But there is always some form of energetic attachment that the person has allowed, which creates an opening for the entity to come in. Otherwise, a person with a healthy Aura field, who is conscious and connected with the divine, is not susceptible unless something happens to put them in that type of weakened State, .. or where the person has allowed some type of mechanism of attachment.?"
Old 02-01-2019, 08:03 PM   #193
elshaper
Inactive

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...5&postcount=24

Steal people's spirits

Last edited by elshaper; 02-01-2019 at 08:10 PM.
Old 15-01-2019, 09:44 AM   #194
princessofwands

Thank you Elshaper, that was an interesting watch.

Remember that the entities/spirits sent to you by other people will carry the vibration or frequency of that other person and of the intention with which they sent it to you.

You can accept or reject that entity or intention simply by your own internal vibration. Entities that match your inner state (including perhaps your inner state of negativity or weakness) can latch onto you and make things worse. Entities that resonate below your inner state are a mismatch and will more likely be thrown off with barely an impact on your aura.

It helps to know your own weaknesses and what 'in you' can attract, absorb or even invite attacks from other people.

Here's some good advice from the sage, Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov who quite often mentioned entities in his talks/books:

"In order to stay on the right path, carefully study the inner relationships between your lower nature and your higher nature. When you make good resolutions – for example, if you want to get rid of a bad habit or want to help someone – know that your lower nature watches you and will send you suggestions and temptations to try to distract you from your good intentions. Or it might wait patiently to take its revenge.

Humans' lower nature is inhabited by an entire population which, like all populations on Earth, does not only constitute honest, noble and generous beings, but also evil entities seeking to impose themselves there too. When your higher nature makes plans, if you want to bring them to fruition, seize the moments when your lower nature has dozed off, for otherwise it will rise up and do everything in its power to take over. It will whisper to you, 'There's no rush. You have all the time you need. Why go to all this trouble when you could just take it easy?' There are specific precautions you need to take so as not to be tempted to abandon your good intentions."

Daily inspiration is found on this page!

https://www.prosveta.co.uk/thought-for-the-day

Old 15-01-2019, 09:55 AM   #195
elshaper
Inactive

^ Thank you. That's a very good post and I fully agree.

For me, invisible entities are least of my problem. It's the entity that has body which is a monster.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:13 AM   #196
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
^ Thank you. That's a very good post and I fully agree.

For me, invisible entities are least of my problem. It's the entity that has body which is a monster.
not sure about that.......on the 1st level you are right but the problem is ,there are more levels

Quote:
There are beings in the spiritual realms for whom anxiety and fear emanating from human beings offer welcome food. When humans have no anxiety and fear, then these creatures starve. People not yet sufficiently convinced of this statement could understand it to be meant comparatively only. But for those who are familiar with this phenomenon, it is a reality. If fear and anxiety radiates from people and they break out in panic, then these creatures find welcome nutrition and they become more and more powerful. These beings are hostile towards humanity. Everything that feeds on negative feelings, on anxiety, fear and superstition, despair or doubt, are in reality hostile forces in supersensible worlds, launching cruel attacks on human beings, while they are being fed. Therefore, it is above all necessary to begin with that the person who enters the spiritual world overcomes fear, feelings of helplessness, despair and anxiety. But these are exactly the feelings that belong to contemporary culture and materialism; because it estranges people from the spiritual world, it is especially suited to evoke hopelessness and fear of the unknown in people, thereby calling up the above mentioned hostile forces against them.

Source (German): Rudolf Steiner – GA 56 – Die Erkenntnis der Seele und des Geistes – Berlijn, December 12, 1907 (page 145)

Translated by Nesta Carsten-Krüger
Old 15-01-2019, 10:22 AM   #197
elshaper
Inactive

^ Granted that the concept draws you into further discussion on this topic and it's never black and white. In a simplistic way, while we live in the 3D, duality is a fact and you cannot get rid of fear etc completely but there a varying degree to it. Some fear is helpful to keep us safe so we do need some amount of anger, fear etc.

I guess it is about balance. You clean your house but it soon gets dirty again. How clean does it have to be? For some, because of a medical condition, your tidy, clean room is not clean enough and they need to be in a sterilie hospital room. Each to their own. What matters is, can you function at 'that' level? And 'that' level is each to their own.
Old 19-01-2019, 05:56 PM   #198
princessofwands

I've come across a great explanation of 'elementals' which form as a result of repeated thoughts and feelings and can end up controlling us as they manoeuvre us into situations that bring them their favourite food:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=110132
Old 26-01-2019, 03:04 PM   #199
princessofwands

Attuning yourself to angelic beings rather than the lower-vibrating entities - good read:

https://sorendreier.com/angelic-beings-hovering-in/