Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2009, 11:49 AM   #21
ian2day
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ian2day.com
Posts: 8,903
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
I only have on proper response to that:

What the fuck ever.





It is real. All of it. If you can't accept it, just tell yourself they are fake videos, or glitches from the original broadcast, etc. etc.

But don't say 'it's all a CON' as if you have the ability to disprove all the evidence out there.
Everything is a CON. Its all CONtrol, all of it. Whatever view you take, is a programmed reaction designed to CONtain you in a paradigm of reality. It is all a CON. Nothing is real and genuine, nothing at all.

The hollow Reptillian head has been used down the ages to enable them to perform confidence tricks and be the chief of the clan. Those green eyes on the video are fake computer altered images. Its all bullshit from a bunch of CON artists.

Is Icke a duped figurehead, I say so as he went to Peru during a high stress part of his life. He wanted to escape the ridicule and stress he was enduring. SO he ran away to his childhood when he felt safe. Reading about Padington bear who came from Peru.

I expect that Ickes mail started to go missing when he went public. So the royal mail tested it by sending out a catalogue for Hiking holidays to Peru addressed to Nelson.

They know what we do when we have a breakdown. Of the places we will visit and how we try to cope with stress. That we run away to sunnier fantasy places. So they predictively program us from birth to follow a yellow brick road of their creation when dissenting adults.

Its all a CON. All of it. They CONtrol all aspects of the CON on us. Setting us up from birth to be like Rats in a maze.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:24 PM   #22
awakeorasleep
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 289
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Reptilian eyes?

The guy with glasses in the second video reminded me of something that happened while I was out in Australia. I was working in a roadhouse in the middle of nowhere and an American guy came in, he was telling me that he was from a base nearby, (I still haven't found it, so if you know of any on the Tanami highway please let me know). He had really blue eyes and while I was talking to him his eyes changed like the guy in the clip and it looked as if sparks were coming out of his eye for a split second. He got a bit freaked and made an excuse and left in a hurry. Has anyone else experienced this? Not saying I am sold on the reptilian idea but this was a weird experience.
__________________
Si vis pacem para bellum
awakeorasleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:22 PM   #23
metacomet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 23 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
Those green eyes on the video are fake computer altered images. Its all bullshit from a bunch of CON artists.
Just lol.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:53 PM   #24
branjo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: No longer with this forum
Posts: 2,271
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I would have to say the "Shape-shifting" aspect is misdirection also, I am however open to the possibility of the human race having this reptilian influence in its roots. Therefore we are ALL from reptilian/primate/"????" origins. I see these "I think I am a reptilian" kind of threads and it really makes me cringe. Whatever we immerse ourselves in is what manifests itself, we see what we want to see or what we fear, depending on how much focus we dedicate to the theory or belief.

Granted I think these bloodlines are protecting the purest forms of DNA out of some sense of "the returning" masters or something like that, but I am under no illusions of shape-shifting people. I personally think Icke has taken this far too literally and has been a little consumed by it, and quite frankly it actually suits those whom he fights to let him think this, in fact they have probably even fueled it to a larger extent.

Anything is possible of course, but that has to be understood by "both" sides of the shape shifting debate. To be utterly convinced of something without any proof is to actually be brainwashed by the theory of it. Reading is not believing, seeing is not believing, experiencing is not believing. Its all just a matter of perspective and those perspectives change every second of everyday.

For the people who say they have "seen" with their own eyes, all I can offer is that I believe they believe it based on the sincerity of the person saying it. But saying this or that is true "so deal with it" doesn't really help anyone at all. We all at some time in our lives have claimed absolute fact of something we believed only to have our beliefs changed by another piece of the puzzle.

I just don't see the sense anymore in claiming absolute fact about something, when really we aren't in possession of any absolutes life. I don't like being cynical but it does have its uses.
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:15 PM   #25
mark1963
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,645
Likes: 58 (24 Posts)
Default

WTF WTF WTF
__________________
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 02:40 AM   #26
camreeno
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 3,130
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by branjo View Post
I would have to say the "Shape-shifting" aspect is misdirection also, I am however open to the possibility of the human race having this reptilian influence in its roots. Therefore we are ALL from reptilian/primate/"????" origins. I see these "I think I am a reptilian" kind of threads and it really makes me cringe. Whatever we immerse ourselves in is what manifests itself, we see what we want to see or what we fear, depending on how much focus we dedicate to the theory or belief.

Granted I think these bloodlines are protecting the purest forms of DNA out of some sense of "the returning" masters or something like that, but I am under no illusions of shape-shifting people. I personally think Icke has taken this far too literally and has been a little consumed by it, and quite frankly it actually suits those whom he fights to let him think this, in fact they have probably even fueled it to a larger extent.

Anything is possible of course, but that has to be understood by "both" sides of the shape shifting debate. To be utterly convinced of something without any proof is to actually be brainwashed by the theory of it. Reading is not believing, seeing is not believing, experiencing is not believing. Its all just a matter of perspective and those perspectives change every second of everyday.

For the people who say they have "seen" with their own eyes, all I can offer is that I believe they believe it based on the sincerity of the person saying it. But saying this or that is true "so deal with it" doesn't really help anyone at all. We all at some time in our lives have claimed absolute fact of something we believed only to have our beliefs changed by another piece of the puzzle.

I just don't see the sense anymore in claiming absolute fact about something, when really we aren't in possession of any absolutes life. I don't like being cynical but it does have its uses.
Everyone has reptilian genetics. It's all a matter of how much you have, and if you have enough then you can shape-shift. Those with enough genetics but can't shape-shift can be possessed by lower 4th demetional entities, and a lot of psychics claim to see the shadowy form of a tall reptilian with its hand latching on to two of the lower chakra point as lots of major politicians are giving speaking speeches, because they're possessed. They may not be completely possessed, but in a way that influences the person thinks. How well a person can be possessed depends largely on their genetics.

Do you read about this. Have you read David Icke's books and others about this stuff? Just curious. I mean it's completely corroborated and I just find it strange how we still have people who are ridiculing this, even in the DavidIcke.com forums. I mean I would assume people on the forums for DAVID ICKE.com would have invested time in looking into this reptilian stuff, or at least read one of his books...

The reason people ridicule this "reptilian" stuff the way that they do is because they've been conditioned to. Since the people who are claimed to be reptilians are the same people who own all the major corporations (who own the mass media by the way) hypothetically they won't show news that gives away their agenda. Obviously they won't have specials on Bilderberg meetings and that's exactly what happens. The only info about Bilderberg is presented on websites like this or books, never the news.

You see, so hypothetically if reptilian shape-shifters existed, they wouldn't make it obvious. So the fact that you don't hear about them can't be used against the credibility of this. It can go either way. So we have to look at this with an open mind an objectively and we have to stop looking at this purely it being "taboo". If something has evidence then then it's true. It's as simple as that, whether it sounds crazy or not. Sheesh...
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 05:12 AM   #27
metacomet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 23 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camreeno View Post
The reason people ridicule this "reptilian" stuff the way that they do is because they've been conditioned to.
That is exactly right.

'Slimy lizards' or anything resembling that have been popularized in media for as long as there has been television and film... (quite a while)...

The notion of 'lizard people' has been developed so far into obscurity and campyness and that it is absolutely impossible for most people to consider this phenomena...

It requires first of all, an understanding of dimensional phenomena (that unseen dimensions overlay our own and dimensional beings can interfere with our reality)...

second of all, understanding the phenomena requires that people accept that scientifically, we have reptilian cortexes in our very minds. We are mammalian and reptilian hybrids. Period.

Grasping that should be enough to open some peoples minds... but never the less, the conditioning is there... and the disbelief is hard-wired into us.

The fact that reptilians exist, that they manipulate our reality, and that they do terrifying things behind closed doors and in underground bases, is far more then the average person is willing to accept. It is so bizarre and frightening...

but it's true.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 05:59 AM   #28
1776
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: 40.126N -74.049W
Posts: 2,582
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I have a lot more respect for Icke and his courageous work after witnessing these videos. As for a comment from myself. All I can muster at this point is... Wow. Just Wow.

I always go with my gut, and after putting these videos in my software analysis application, I have confirmed the scary truth. The pixels have not been altered, even on the last one. WOW. Just Wow.

WOW.
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:10 AM   #29
1776
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: 40.126N -74.049W
Posts: 2,582
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

This is real. This is no joke.

BEST SHAPESHIFTING EVIDENCE TO DATE pt 4

BEST REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTING EVIDENCE EVER

ALEX JONES MORPHING EYES


The evidence is just incredible. Wow.
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #30
branjo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: No longer with this forum
Posts: 2,271
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camreeno View Post
Everyone has reptilian genetics. It's all a matter of how much you have, and if you have enough then you can shape-shift. Those with enough genetics but can't shape-shift can be possessed by lower 4th demetional entities, and a lot of psychics claim to see the shadowy form of a tall reptilian with its hand latching on to two of the lower chakra point as lots of major politicians are giving speaking speeches, because they're possessed. They may not be completely possessed, but in a way that influences the person thinks. How well a person can be possessed depends largely on their genetics.

Do you read about this. Have you read David Icke's books and others about this stuff? Just curious. I mean it's completely corroborated and I just find it strange how we still have people who are ridiculing this, even in the DavidIcke.com forums. I mean I would assume people on the forums for DAVID ICKE.com would have invested time in looking into this reptilian stuff, or at least read one of his books...

The reason people ridicule this "reptilian" stuff the way that they do is because they've been conditioned to. Since the people who are claimed to be reptilians are the same people who own all the major corporations (who own the mass media by the way) hypothetically they won't show news that gives away their agenda. Obviously they won't have specials on Bilderberg meetings and that's exactly what happens. The only info about Bilderberg is presented on websites like this or books, never the news.

You see, so hypothetically if reptilian shape-shifters existed, they wouldn't make it obvious. So the fact that you don't hear about them can't be used against the credibility of this. It can go either way. So we have to look at this with an open mind an objectively and we have to stop looking at this purely it being "taboo". If something has evidence then then it's true. It's as simple as that, whether it sounds crazy or not. Sheesh...
I am sorry, but does it seem like I just got off the boat an hour ago to you or something? Do you by some chance think that I have been able to avoid the theory of Reptilian Shape shifters on a forum called the "David Icke Forum"?

Do you maybe think that its possible that there are people here who may have a different opinion on the things about what Mr Icke says, and I think the guy has great nose for information and flare for inspirational speaking. But he is not in 100% possession of the facts anymore than the rest of us, C'mon, you realize that you do anyone offering any kind enlightenment or empowerment a great disservice by Idolizing them.

Why do you think the a disclaimer exists at the head of this section in a sticky saying

"The webmaster wishes to advise that neither the Administration team at Davidicke.com, nor David Icke himself necessarily concur with the claims being made at the various links posted to video footage touted as as evidence of genuine reptilian shape-shifting caught on video."

Evidence! I am sorry but would you like to show that to us because I feel pretty sure that if the definition of evidence of actual shape shifting was available then there wouldn't be any doubt. But it can't be something you simply read in a book or seen on a video by someone who simply believes it like David Icke who has admittedly said he himself has not experienced it. Aside from seeing someones pupils turning black. The people that talk about literal "shape shifting people", are mostly the same people that are aware that our reality is fully controllable by the way we perceive it. David talks about the ability to hypnotize a person into believing a Potato taste like an Apple. To be aware of that means that you are also aware of the possibility that anyone who believes that some news readers are shape shifting "on camera" can also be lured into thinking that?

Actually at the minute, all you have as far as evidence is faith in the information you have been presented with, nothing more. David Icke for all his guts to speak out about certain things is immune to what people think. He doesn't really place any importance on the common sense of others affecting him, so he has I'm afraid become very stubborn regarding it. Could he be right?, The possibility is there, yes of course it is. Could he be wrong? Yes, the actual probability is quite high for him being wrong about a lot of things.

I have a little faith in the information myself don't get me wrong, but don't think for one second because you have swallowed something completely, that it makes it 100% true. Narrow mindedness is still narrow mindedness regardless of the subject or angle perceived in it. You are saying things like "Open Mind", "Objectively" and "Hypothetically" without understanding what that entails. Nothing is a "certainty" anything can change at any minute, there is the possibility for anything to happen but the likelihood of anything happening at any given moment is dependent on things like perceptions of belief, past experiences, and also past and present "influences" of the individual.

There being more than just one stage to the lies is pretty high in probability. The truth cannot be just the next step up, for any "higher intelligence", its behind a shit load of lies. Being convinced of the "control" being of a dimensional kind "to me" is like believing the ego of that which is seeking to manipulate and providing a catalyst for them to do it.

I am not arguing with you because I think your flat out wrong, Its more the fact that you think that you are flat out right that bothers me.

Quote:
Since the people who are claimed to be reptilians are the same people who own all the major corporations (who own the mass media by the way) hypothetically they won't show news that gives away their agenda.
So for example they won't show a presenter that cannot fully control their shape-shifting abilities thereby giving away the secret that they have this ability in the first place?
Like, being in front of a camera talking to Millions of people kind of thing? Don't you think these particular "shifters" would be pretty much under control of their ability as to not do that, or these "Major Corporations" that also make the electronics devices that control these "raw" videos wouldn't know if the possibility exists where their appearance could be seen via their own product? You know common sense isn't reserved for the common man on the street that knows nothing, its used throughout the universe. And if the Reptilian influence on the world is anything, its something you should not underestimate, of that I do agree.

But the distance between a reptilian and a human being is not going to be at the flick of a switch, I am not saying these fuckers do not exist I am saying that this sense of "Magic" that people allot them is no different that the magician that controls the audience through misdirection. You don't think he is really magic do you?, you know its just a trick. The truth will not be something that is beyond comprehension of any living person, its as plain as the nose on your face. No matter what tricks are applied to the mind of human beings the solution to them is very much a simple one, the expertise comes from knowing how people think in order to control "what" people think.
And the control of the people nearing an "element" of truth have got to be the subject of yet another level of control. They are not exactly going to ignore a "movement" of people that could end up discovering any truth or evidence that would effectively hurt the ones doing the controlling.

With the ability to "posses", then the research into mind control aka MK-ULTRA doesn't seem something worth pouring immense amounts of wealth and resources into, so that human beings would have the ability to command another human beings, this could also be used as a weapon against the "entities" that control human beings to begin with. That would be like the magician revealing his tricks and still expecting you to pay money and believe and say "wow" to them.

I am not allergic to evidence you know, so by all means get me as close to first hand information as you can. I have came across many ancient depictions of reptilians in reference to art and in books. But when the possibility of deception, misinformation and manipulation is apparent throughout the perceived history of human beings, it doesn't make much sense for me to cling religiously to any particular perception as the ultimate truth to anything.

The more people that are trying to open others minds by explaining reptilian influence are not being held back by the mind conditioning of others trying to hide it. They are being repelled by the inability for explanations that would not sound so contrary to common sense. So by toning down the "I am right" attitude you would have a more positive effect, instead of this arrogance that seems to "Posses" people that think they are aware of reality more than anyone else, while they sit at a computer doing the exact same thing as everyone else.

We have emotions and we are led by our emotions, they are not separate entities controlling us like some form of Scientology, (in fact the the concept of interdimensional Reptilians is pretty much on par with Scientology), but instead are aspects of our own consciousness, I believe our actual presence is far to great to be held within the mind of our physical selves, that we can drift from one extreme to the other and yet still within our own capabilities of thoughts and actions. I believe we are all capable of many extremes without the influence of other entities, I feel this is what gives the pleasure of having control over ourselves. Knowing our limits is knowing all our capabilities and there are capabilities that we have that still remain hidden to us, never mind the capabilities of inter-dimensional entities.

Those who wish to control the emotional state we spend most time in, use many "tricks" to keep us there. Fear being the most beneficial to them. And the more elevation you give their magical powers the more they have to work with controlling your actions. Assuming they are this kind of entity is elevating them to a "god status" over men. When the probability is that people are controlled by certain benefits by staying in a serving position, whether that be sex, money, drugs, adrenalin or ownership, its the physical world that has people like bush acting like he is, he has had a lifetime of being carried and he loves it. Now that can also be due to the physical possibility that somewhere up the chain someone has contact with physical Reptilians, it doesn't have to be the demonic possession kind at all.

I think those 3 videos were the biggest load I have seen yet regarding evidence. Sorry man, but I know your not going to expect me to believe shape shifting based on those are you? Those were as weak as any other video called evidence. Even the author gives the impression that if you don't believe as he specifically does then you are a sheeple. And isn't it strange how anyone that gives a damn about other human beings is painfully aware that insulting people by calling them idiots or sheeple is not the choice of words that helps anyone. First thing I did with those videos is mute the volume, because they always set you up with a song that immediately prepares the mind for whats going to come. Its far easier to make up your mind in silence. I wonder if the people who sit relentlessly over these videos, devote the same time to videos of David Icke as they do to Bush, Cheney or Alex Jones.

Sorry for this being long but these are my cards are on the table regarding the subject. You can absolutely talk about going with your gut, but you cannot stop others going with theirs faced with the exact same information your are using yourself.
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:48 PM   #31
camreeno
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 3,130
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
That is exactly right.

'Slimy lizards' or anything resembling that have been popularized in media for as long as there has been television and film... (quite a while)...

The notion of 'lizard people' has been developed so far into obscurity and campyness and that it is absolutely impossible for most people to consider this phenomena...

It requires first of all, an understanding of dimensional phenomena (that unseen dimensions overlay our own and dimensional beings can interfere with our reality)...

second of all, understanding the phenomena requires that people accept that scientifically, we have reptilian cortexes in our very minds. We are mammalian and reptilian hybrids. Period.

Grasping that should be enough to open some peoples minds... but never the less, the conditioning is there... and the disbelief is hard-wired into us.

The fact that reptilians exist, that they manipulate our reality, and that they do terrifying things behind closed doors and in underground bases, is far more then the average person is willing to accept. It is so bizarre and frightening...

but it's true.
It's all because people's sense of possibility has been reduced to the size of a pea. If people can't comprehend or fathom something in their first impression, they ridicule it. It's that simple yet sad. My question to these unyielding skeptics is this: Given the implications of people seeking a global dictatorship, wouldn't it concern you to at least and check if these theories are right? It's just ridiculous.

And I agree that movies and things have played a big part in this. People assume something must be bogus is it's been portrayed in tabloids and movies. People also assume that the news knows best and therefore if the news (or mainstream science, education, etc.) doesn't talk about something, then it must not exist. They create this axiom in thier mind off of these assumptions yet never listen to people who are willing to show them the evidence. People just go "Oh I just KNOW you're wrong, so I don't have to listen". Since when is it normal to take whatever others say at face value without investigating it? You have a brain, use it. Oh my apologies for thinking independently.

My parents' response to me bringing the 9/11 conspiracy "theories" up was pretty much "You know there are people who deny the Holocaust". Oh please, can you critisize something you haven't looked at?

You see, so it's all about assumptions created out of conditioning. If someone grew up in the deep South around Creationist Christians and all the evidence supporting evolution was suppressed, chances are you'll become a Creationist. It's all about conditioning. Now if the whole world was a case of this anology, then isn't it easy to see how we can be manipulated to deny these "crazy" theories? It's not that hard to understand.

Last edited by camreeno; 07-12-2009 at 11:49 PM.
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:39 PM   #32
ian2day
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ian2day.com
Posts: 8,903
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by camreeno View Post
It's all because people's sense of possibility has been reduced to the size of a pea. If people can't comprehend or fathom something in their first impression, they ridicule it. It's that simple yet sad. My question to these unyielding skeptics is this: Given the implications of people seeking a global dictatorship, wouldn't it concern you to at least and check if these theories are right? It's just ridiculous.

And I agree that movies and things have played a big part in this. People assume something must be bogus is it's been portrayed in tabloids and movies. People also assume that the news knows best and therefore if the news (or mainstream science, education, etc.) doesn't talk about something, then it must not exist. They create this axiom in thier mind off of these assumptions yet never listen to people who are willing to show them the evidence. People just go "Oh I just KNOW you're wrong, so I don't have to listen". Since when is it normal to take whatever others say at face value without investigating it? You have a brain, use it. Oh my apologies for thinking independently.

My parents' response to me bringing the 9/11 conspiracy "theories" up was pretty much "You know there are people who deny the Holocaust". Oh please, can you critisize something you haven't looked at?

You see, so it's all about assumptions created out of conditioning. If someone grew up in the deep South around Creationist Christians and all the evidence supporting evolution was suppressed, chances are you'll become a Creationist. It's all about conditioning. Now if the whole world was a case of this anology, then isn't it easy to see how we can be manipulated to deny these "crazy" theories? It's not that hard to understand.
I call it a media constructed version of reality.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:38 PM   #33
zmanforever
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 368
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninny View Post
i tried once with a german forum user to look after compression pixels in fotos. you can see sometimes why pupils are split. i guess it could be the same in videos. BUT we also had pictures (f.e. this particular politician baxter? baker? i forgot the name) where the compression pixel theory doesnt work. sooooooo.... i am not sure if this ALL can be explained with technology. i think i will doubt until i experience something reppie like on my own.

to analyze something you have to get the REAL uncompressed video or foto material. otherwise you only can analyze compressed stuff. so there is always 1 % of doubt.

go to cnn.com download videos of politicians use vlc media player to snap a pic of a still image and zoom in and JAW DROP.
zmanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:42 AM   #34
branjo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: No longer with this forum
Posts: 2,271
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanforever View Post
go to cnn.com download videos of politicians use vlc media player to snap a pic of a still image and zoom in and JAW DROP.
Have you also tried this with videos of David Icke?
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 12:37 AM   #35
snakesnladders
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,328
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

until you saw what? ? i cant see anything on your post.
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 01:15 PM   #36
awakeorasleep
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 289
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakeorasleep View Post
The guy with glasses in the second video reminded me of something that happened while I was out in Australia. I was working in a roadhouse in the middle of nowhere and an American guy came in, he was telling me that he was from a base nearby, (I still haven't found it, so if you know of any on the Tanami highway please let me know). He had really blue eyes and while I was talking to him his eyes changed like the guy in the clip and it looked as if sparks were coming out of his eye for a split second. He got a bit freaked and made an excuse and left in a hurry. Has anyone else experienced this? Not saying I am sold on the reptilian idea but this was a weird experience.
It turns out that it was Pine Gap, an ultra-secretive American facility, that's where he was from. How exciting!!!
__________________
Si vis pacem para bellum
awakeorasleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:43 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.