Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 04-11-2009, 07:46 AM   #1
snakesnladders

Default living with a hybrid reptilian?

can be emotionally traumatic.

i am a total basket case, i can assure you.

it is like a constant negative energy that just DRAINS you.

i really need help, but theres no one i can go to..

...really id prefer to be stoned or curled up in a ball somwhere...

i guess no one on this forum can help either...

i am totally screwed.

and i guess i must be partly one too, but i am a lot more human which means i have emotions, which makes it difficult..
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:51 AM   #2
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesnladders View Post

i am totally screwed.

and i guess i must be partly one too, but i am a lot more human which means i have emotions, which makes it difficult..

...it's hard to make a diagnostic given so little of the nature of the attack.But
understand the lonliness of your situation,hahahaha,if you pretended to wear a skirt,you'd have alot of offers of help,but mostly,they're just prying for information.Do you feel energetically damaged,your mind sharing place with another,voices in your head?...could you have undiagnosed problems or unresolved issues,instead of addressing them,are you super imposing them on something else.Don't think I'm being cold and unfeeling...I don't want to give you the wrong advice,but you admitted there's problems,and that's great,you're not wanting to sink into apathy,great start....share more,and I'll try and send some positive helpful advice,but promise nothing,and want nothing from you,except the truth,if you're willing...regards.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:46 AM   #3
thelyran

...found this quote of yours,from your own vampire thread...
re: vampires, i dont really buy the energy vampire stuff. i think they're an alien creature that survives like a bat or mosquitoes by sucking human blood. also i think they've been around for a while on earth.

...consistency is a good policy,if you want to beat it.In your opening post you mentioned being drained of energy...yet in the quote,you don't.That was
the exact angle of approach with you.I use smoking dope as a tool,and very sporadically,for absorbing the astral links and entity attachments,but gave up for near 5 years,until I had a better understanding of energetics,blockages
and adeptship,in regards to some of their attacks.Yours is of a minor incursion,that could be remedied,by simply moving locations and to not dwell on the misdemeanors incurred.Be thankful you're not targetted by a hunting lodge,regards.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:40 PM   #4
trappedinameatsuit

I noticed my mother's eyes do the slit thing sometimes. I will see it and look away then glance back real quick and like what the heck?!? If she is one it would make me one lol. She doesn't seem to be bad one if she is one but probably just my eyes playing tricks on me, I overlook it. I have been wanting to get orgonite and walk around places to see if people react to it, like the movie rental store or wal-greens or something. If they get freaked but don't seem bad I probably won't pester them. But if I sense it is a bad one I am going to follow it around and mess with it's head.
trappedinameatsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:09 PM   #5
shenoma
Inactive

shenoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:43 AM   #6
quetzalcoatl

Smile

Quote:

i am totally screwed.

Well as much as it bores me to death all the stupid shite people whine about. you seem a bit naive & perhaps have been lead astray some-what?? - so hopefully this helps. You should absolutely be able to rest easy in the knowledge that whatever anyone 'puts out' they will get back in return - I know it's hard if your feeling negative vibes; yet keep striving to turn them into positives, takes a little bit of conscious effort @ first yet it will become more natural. Concentrate on your own affairs, set a few short / mid term goals, do some charity work, get some exercises or try to eat better food, what ever it takes to make yourself feel good.

Keep contact to a minimal with these people / 'Reptilians' (yeah that's a good one there! & you're one too eh??) - & most importantly don't fall in the trap of thinking ill of them, even if they are total cunts.. no easy task, but that's all anyone has to do; only worry what vibes you yourself put out, only control your own tongue & only make sure your own behavior is in-line with how you would wish to be treated.. regardless of current situations or how others treat you. Ultimately, one should absolutely know that people get exactly what they themselves put out, so be cool - although TBH I've found the punching in the face is a far more effect approach, sometimes... Just don't become a victim because someone else isn't happy or whatever...

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 06-12-2009 at 07:44 AM.
quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:14 PM   #7
rhydra

You are a victim only if you let yourself be a victim, make sure the attacks are not coming from your own subconsciousness and feelings of frustration or self doubt.
Sometimes you can think someone is working against you when it may be part of yourself, some people punish themselves deliberately because of some emotional turmoil, sometimes the turmoil may not be evident but deep inside part of you may be turning on itself like a hypersensitive immunity reaction.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:55 AM   #8
snakesnladders

oh watever.

clearly you wouldnt know.

nah, wait for it...

whilst my parent is a hybrid of this type.

i might be one of those 'changeling' or grey/human babies.

ha ha. digest that, if you can.

but then again, if the half of me that's 'human' is actually half reptilian anyway, then im even more spliced arent i...

oh this forum is so entertaining.

im not kidding, either.

Last edited by snakesnladders; 10-12-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:56 AM   #9
quetzalcoatl

Smile

Quote:
oh watever.

clearly you wouldnt know.

nah, wait for it...

whilst my parent is a hybrid of this type.

i might be one of those 'changeling' or grey/human babies.

ha ha. digest that, if you can.

but then again, if the half of me that's 'human' is actually half reptilian anyway, then im even more spliced arent i...

oh this forum is so entertaining.

im not kidding, either.
Aight man... hang in there!
Old 11-12-2009, 01:57 PM   #10
phfaty

Did you try beating the crap out of the creature with a cast iron skillet? Most Reptilian experts I've talked to swear by this method. They say it is most effective during the early morning hours when these creatures are still asleep in bed. You can usually pick up a good used one at most flea markets or garage sales for less than $5.

http://pohnpeinanmadol.blogspot.com/
phfaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:51 PM   #11
floda si dog

phfaty,
why are so dismissive of snakesnladders' predicament and attempt to trivialise his plight? It makes you sound remarkably like what you accuse certain people of doing in other threads.

your quotes: ...... done to discredit, deceive, or distract away from whatever the original post message is trying to convey.
Do not trust what he says. He is part of the Reptilian Agenda of deceiving and manipulating human consciousness.
Soon billions of humans will be fully awake to your deception and manipulation.
are you an agent of deception abd manipulation?
floda si dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 12:20 AM   #12
snakesnladders

well, no. family, y'know?...

besides, i dont think that wud have worked, somehow.

alrighty.

i think im done..

actually, i feel a bit mean. they are very caring in many ways and i care about them too. its just the way of expressing emotions is different.

Last edited by snakesnladders; 13-12-2009 at 12:30 AM.
Old 13-12-2009, 12:35 AM   #13
snakesnladders

deleted

Last edited by snakesnladders; 13-12-2009 at 12:36 AM.