Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2018, 06:34 PM   #381
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,830 (1,980 Posts)
Default

It would be quite possible to provide clear proof of hard working . law abiding kind and generous individuals from any ideology

The individual is never the problem

The problem is the ideology that engulfs them

Not one of the three branches of abraham are going to help us all in the long run

Not even the beloved christianity

If we are going to play by new rules of collective punishment for the actions of a few in this instance as nine points out he thinks its blowback for middle east wars then he can say nothing when we carpet bomb mecca because of 20 years of raping underage british girls

Its a ridiculous idea the nine . the people of the uk do not deserve to be held in contempt for the actions of a zionist ideology that has infiltrated the western world

Dont be so eager to put new rules in otherwise you will be made to live by them eventually
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 09:35 PM   #382
riseup
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 10
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

https://www.davidicke.com/article/48...on-plan-europe
riseup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 09:51 PM   #383
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,830 (1,980 Posts)
Default

Nice article

Does not address the reason why the edl was formed

Nothing to do with isreal though zionists may have once again co opted something

Does not address the core reasons behind the drugging trafficking and rape of thousands of underage girls

Congratulations andrew cheetham

And btw ive never liked the direction he took the icke news site

There used to be a varied sort of info to do with the awakening

Now it looks like cnn with a bit of icke on the side

Fucking shameful tbh cheetham

But carry on not talking about it
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:03 PM   #384
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
It would be quite possible to provide clear proof of hard working . law abiding kind and generous individuals from any ideology

The individual is never the problem

The problem is the ideology that engulfs them

Not one of the three branches of abraham are going to help us all in the long run

Not even the beloved christianity

If we are going to play by new rules of collective punishment for the actions of a few in this instance as nine points out he thinks its blowback for middle east wars then he can say nothing when we carpet bomb mecca because of 20 years of raping underage british girls

Its a ridiculous idea the nine . the people of the uk do not deserve to be held in contempt for the actions of a zionist ideology that has infiltrated the western world

Dont be so eager to put new rules in otherwise you will be made to live by them eventually
Coarse its blow back..its been planned to be blow back to create social unrest.
The muslim paedo gangs are a problem for all of us, as are all other paedo gangs. We need the rule of law to be enforced not vigilantism, we have had laws that have protected us for thousands of years, rape and gang rape is illegal and punishable by law.
The big question is 'why' are they being allowed and the establishment is hiding behind "nobody wants to be called a racist"
Crimes are crimes no mater what the race/creed/culture..these are tools of division when they are brought into the crime.
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:16 PM   #385
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,235 (714 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Coarse its blow back..its been planned to be blow back to create social unrest.
The muslim paedo gangs are a problem for all of us, as are all other paedo gangs. We need the rule of law to be enforced not vigilantism, we have had laws that have protected us for thousands of years, rape and gang rape is illegal and punishable by law.
The big question is 'why' are they being allowed and the establishment is hiding behind "nobody wants to be called a racist"
Crimes are crimes no mater what the race/creed/culture..these are tools of division when they are brought into the crime.
Yes, the establishment is hiding behind 'nobody wants to be called a racist' because morons on the internet quickly call anyone questioning Islam a racist, which is because they're thick as pigshit and don't know the difference between a race of people and a religion.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 01-08-2018 at 10:17 PM.
Likes: (1)
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:43 PM   #386
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,830 (1,980 Posts)
Default

Another bollocks narrative is that isreal somehow needs european peoples consent to do what it wants

If zionism runs the show then why does it need consent?

Its a bullshit narrative tbh

The uk zio govt did not have the consent of the british people to go to war in iraq but they did anyway

That article cheetham posted is using the same tired narrative that zionists require our consent

What they require like any other ideology is that we do nothing to remove ourselves from their plans

They require that we sit at home watching the bbc or posting garbage on the internet

Their worst nightmare is us all getting our act together and forming our own path based on mutual assistance not mutual destruction which is exactly where the three branches of abraham intend on taking us
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (1)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:15 PM   #387
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,235 (714 Posts)
Default

Exactly, all three branches want world domination, not just one.
Desert religions bring the Desert with them.
Likes: (2)
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:29 PM   #388
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Another bollocks narrative is that isreal somehow needs european peoples consent to do what it wants

If zionism runs the show then why does it need consent?

Its a bullshit narrative tbh

The uk zio govt did not have the consent of the british people to go to war in iraq but they did anyway

That article cheetham posted is using the same tired narrative that zionists require our consent

What they require like any other ideology is that we do nothing to remove ourselves from their plans

They require that we sit at home watching the bbc or posting garbage on the internet

Their worst nightmare is us all getting our act together and forming our own path based on mutual assistance not mutual destruction which is exactly where the three branches of abraham intend on taking us
I think you underestimate the love of Jewish people by the UK masses..
Theyve bought the full holocaust story of 6 Million jews gassed to death in Auschwitz and will not be told otherwise.
If the BBC exposed the workings of the conspiring Jews with all historical evidence they would refuse to believe it as it would smash their world view.
People are told by the MSM and education who is good. who is bad and who suffered as a result.. anything upsetting that balance would trouble the masses..I think they know this so they manipulate the flow of information and edit stories to suit their agenda.
There is no stopping Israel now Mr A, Russia are now on board by the looks of it..Kushner is on the ball.
Iran are in the sights.
All 3 religions are planned to fight each other in the 3rd world war, so bloody that all religion will be outlawed on the back of it.
I would say its going to plan spiffingley, because they know that we are incapable of what you said
Quote:
Their worst nightmare is us all getting our act together and forming our own path based on mutual assistance not mutual destruction
I fully agree with this, but I grow more sceptical with time that it will ever be.
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 12:04 AM   #389
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,830 (1,980 Posts)
Default

With regard to russia i think they said thank you to israel as a piss take

Putin knows the score with thrse globalists

He knows who they really worship and spelt it out years ago

He is pragmatic and tbh nine a much more worthy leader than anything europe could come up with in the last 30 years

Im not saying he is perfect but did you all miss the part of trump and putins speech saying israel needs to give syria back the golan heights ?

Theres enough oil there for syria to rebuild itself properly

I bet andrew cheetham didnt get that bit of the meeting did he ........

No much better to continue the same tired narrative that the zionists are un stoppable

Fuck that .... Never give up

And another thing i wish cheetham would stop validating the muslim brotherhood by pretending we all deserve to get fucked because of something zionism does

Thats exactly their beleif too and he just played right into it by trying to portray the european nations getting out of the eu as a zionists attempt at creating a new far right

Theres more than one side to this story and if people consistently dismiss one side as a pure victim it will all go tits up very fast

Does anyone here even know the muslim brotherhood have done everything they can to make sure palestine will never be a state ? They want the muslim world to fight so they make palestine the defining issue with which to rally the troops

Their could have been some semblance of peace along time ago but no

They want dead women and children because they know it will inspire jihad tendencies

And thats not me making it up go research it

Zionists are also too happy to have hamas in charge it validates their sick ideas too

All of this is because of ignorance to what the three branches of abraham ultimately represent

It came right out of sumeria as sumeria was in decline its all a sick mystery school hell bent on world domination
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (1)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 12:28 AM   #390
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
With regard to russia i think they said thank you to israel as a piss take

Putin knows the score with thrse globalists

He knows who they really worship and spelt it out years ago

He is pragmatic and tbh nine a much more worthy leader than anything europe could come up with in the last 30 years

Im not saying he is perfect but did you all miss the part of trump and putins speech saying israel needs to give syria back the golan heights ?

Theres enough oil there for syria to rebuild itself properly

I bet andrew cheetham didnt get that bit of the meeting did he ........

No much better to continue the same tired narrative that the zionists are un stoppable

Fuck that .... Never give up

And another thing i wish cheetham would stop validating the muslim brotherhood by pretending we all deserve to get fucked because of something zionism does

Thats exactly their beleif too and he just played right into it by trying to portray the european nations getting out of the eu as a zionists attempt at creating a new far right

Theres more than one side to this story and if people consistently dismiss one side as a pure victim it will all go tits up very fast

Does anyone here even know the muslim brotherhood have done everything they can to make sure palestine will never be a state ? They want the muslim world to fight so they make palestine the defining issue with which to rally the troops

Their could have been some semblance of peace along time ago but no

They want dead women and children because they know it will inspire jihad tendencies

And thats not me making it up go research it

Zionists are also too happy to have hamas in charge it validates their sick ideas too

All of this is because of ignorance to what the three branches of abraham ultimately represent

It came right out of sumeria as sumeria was in decline its all a sick mystery school hell bent on world domination
I think all factions of secret societies are pulling in the same direction, we the profane are on the outside looking in.
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 01:10 AM   #391
illuminumnuts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Numnutsland, which is close to Moominland.
Posts: 6,647
Likes: 661 (311 Posts)
Arrow Doubting Thomas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
Incredible: UK trying to censor news on the trial of accused Muslim child rape gang.
The only thing that is incredible is how many gullible fools are falling for it all. This was a totally pre-planned psyop solely designed to further the 'Divide And conquer' PTB agenda, which is in special need of an escalation right now, due to the Brexit Con being firmly on the horizon. They want to manifest all of the chaos and hate that they possibly can.

My guess is that Tommy Robinson is still just a useful idiot, but it's also credible that he may now be knowingly complicit. Either way, it matters not at all in the grand scheme of things. What really saddens me is seeing so many shills get away with peddling their filth on various internet forums.

If all else fails, then the PTB will attempt martial law under some weak pretext. If that doesn't work for them, then it will be a big, false flag terror attack or maybe even a little nudge by our good friend HAARP. Anything is possible, as I don't think folks will fall for the Brexit Con and we definitely won't be leaving the E.U. peacefully. Let us all try to stay positive though.
__________________
I still love the masons! Be proactive; believe in change and everyone; trust no one.
I'm a glorifed sheepon so don't mess. Thus spoke numnuts. Exposing 'morons' & shills since 2006.
With a critical mass of conscious, good-hearted people I care not who makes laws or prints money.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 02-08-2018 at 01:13 AM.
Likes: (2)
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 03:16 AM   #392
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,830 (1,980 Posts)
Default

all ways the same isn't it

'' this is all designed to make people get mad ''

well damn right they should be getting mad

not only did social services and the cops AND the home office know about this mass raping for 20 years they did NOTHING

and then one of the only guys in the UK to consistently talk about it gets locked up for reporting on the trials

I love the way nobody gives a fuck about any of the families or girls that were raped and ignored

no , let's all stick our heads in the sand instead and pretend it didn't happen

gross
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (2)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 07:58 AM   #393
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Yes, the establishment is hiding behind 'nobody wants to be called a racist' because morons on the internet quickly call anyone questioning Islam a racist, which is because they're thick as pigshit and don't know the difference between a race of people and a religion.
Perhaps all is not as it is being presented..
Quote:
Moorish Spain (711 to 1492)
Main article: Golden age of Jewish culture in Spain
Moorish conquest
With the victory of Tariq ibn Ziyad in 711, the lives of the Sephardim changed dramatically. For the most part, the invasion of the Moors was welcomed by the Jews of Iberia.

Both Muslim and Catholic sources tell us that Jews provided valuable aid to the invaders.[34] Once captured, the defense of Córdoba was left in the hands of Jews, and Granada, Málaga, Seville, and Toledo were left to a mixed army of Jews and Moors. The Chronicle of Lucas de Tuy records that "when the Catholics left Toledo on Sunday before Easter to go to the Church of the Holy Laodicea to listen to the divine sermon, the Jews acted treacherously and informed the Saracens. Then they closed the gates of the city before the Catholics and opened them for the Moors." (Although, in contradiction to de Tuy's account, Rodrigo of Toledo's Historia de rebus Hispaniae maintains that Toledo was "almost of completely empty from its inhabitants", not because of Jewish treachery, but because "many had fled to Amiara, others to Asturias and some to the mountains", following which the city was fortified by a militia of Arabs and Jews (3.24). Although in the cases of some towns the behavior of the Jews may have been conducive to Muslim success, such was of limited impact overall. The claims of the fall of Iberia as being due in large part to Jewish perfidy are no doubt exaggerated (Assis, pp. 44–45).

In spite of the restrictions placed upon the Jews as dhimmis, life under Muslim rule was one of great opportunity in comparison to that under prior Catholic Visigoths, as testified by the influx of Jews from abroad. To Jews throughout the Catholic and Muslim worlds, Iberia was seen as a land of relative tolerance and opportunity. Following initial Arab-Berber victories, and especially with the establishment of Umayyad rule by Abd-ar-Rahman I in 755, the native Jewish community was joined by Jews from the rest of Europe, as well as from Arab territories, from Morocco to Babylon (Assis, p. 12; Sarna, p. 324). Thus the Sephardim found themselves enriched culturally, intellectually, and religiously by the commingling of diverse Jewish traditions. Contacts with Middle Eastern communities were strengthened, and it was during this time that the influence of the Babylonian academies of Sura and Pumbedita was at its greatest. As a result, until the mid-10th century, much of Sephardic scholarship focused on Halakhah. Although not as influential, Eretz Israel traditions were also made manifest, in an increased interest in Hebrew language and biblical studies (Sarna, pp. 325–326).

Arabic culture, of course, also made a lasting impact on Sephardic cultural development. General re-evaluation of scripture was prompted by Muslim anti-Jewish polemics and the spread of rationalism, as well as the anti-Rabbanite polemics of Karaite sectarianism (which was inspired by various Muslim schismatic movements). In adopting the Arabic language, as had the Babylonian geonim (the heads of Babylonian rabbinic academies), not only were the cultural and intellectual achievements of Arabic culture opened up to the educated Jew, but much of the scientific and philosophical speculation of Greek culture, which had been best preserved by Arab scholars, were as well. The meticulous regard which the Arabs had for grammar and style also had the effect of stimulating an interest among Jews in philological matters in general (Sarna, pp. 327–328). Arabic came to be the main language of Sephardic science, philosophy, and everyday business. From the second half of the 9th century, most Jewish prose, including many non-halakhic religious works, were in Arabic. The thorough adoption of Arabic greatly facilitated the assimilation of Jews into Arabic culture (Dan, p. 115; Halkin, pp. 324–325).[35]

Although initially the often bloody disputes among Muslim factions generally kept Jews out of the political sphere, the first approximately two centuries which preceded the "Golden Age" were marked by increased activity by Jews in a variety of professions, including medicine, commerce, finance, and agriculture (Raphael, p. 71).

By the ninth century, some members of the Sephardic community felt confident enough to take part in proselytizing amongst previously Jewish "Catholics". Most famous were the heated correspondences sent between Bodo Eleazar, a former deacon who had converted to Judaism in 838, and the converso Bishop of Córdoba Paulus Albarus. Each man, using such epithets as "wretched compiler", tried to convince the other to return to his former religion, to no avail
sorry its wiki..

It would appear that Arabs vs Jews is not as black and white as is purported.
Some even think they have been colluding behind the screens of secret societies to to suit their own agenda
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 08:55 AM   #394
da2255
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Intergalactic Space
Posts: 289
Likes: 158 (102 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Is that
Attacks on Britain in 1400 years = 0
Attacks by Britain on other nations in 1400 years ???
Attacks by Britain post Cromwell = HUGE in NUMBER (coincidence?)

The race pot is being stirred..the fuckwits will latch onto it if they are not shown that it is propaganda..blaiming their own social problems on a group of people in a different area because they are different?

Of coarse there are evil muslims, as there are evil Hindus or evil jews or evil athiests..20% of any demographic are 'psyhopath/sociopaths' They are the true enemy of mankind, the ones used by big money in create mayhem for money so that wealthy people can make even more money on the back of political change.

My mothers next door neighbour is a muslim, from Morrocco and has been in the uk around 35 years, his white wife has also become a muslim to please him. they have 3 children, one is in the army and has been for 6 years and he has signed up for 10..
What threat are this family to anyone here in the uk?
They pay their taxes and contribute to the community and never break the law.
But, Muslims right, they must be scheming to gang rape children right?
to take over the country and ensalve all of us non muslims right?

If you read certain posters here, they will try and convince you they are part of a big agenda, they are here to subvert and enslave the population..their underlying yet loud and clear message is "HATE ALL MUSLIMS THEY ARE THE ENEMY"
I know for certain they are not all the enemy, that some are really nice productive members of society..But speak out against this race bating hatred of a whole group of people and you get labelled:-



I reckon these people pushing for a race war in the uk are the same folks who will shit themselves and hide in their houses when the shite does eventually go down, leaving the rest of us to face the music..after they have been stirring the race shit for years online

Internet hardmen..you can spot them a mile without their 'SOCKS' on..
TH, DG, FW
They are so hard...its difficult to imagine they are not the same person in reallife away from internetland
I think you need to consider the idea of people being fundamentally good in spite of being subscribed to a fundamentally bad ideology and vice versa.

I think most people who see nothing wrong with islamisation have not even bothered to ask if Islam is even golden rule based, if you start to study the authentic ideology you will see that it is not.

I am not aware of any other so-called religion with someone as shocking as mohammed as a role model, he was directly involved in torture, mass beheadings, political assassinations as well as sexual slavery.

A few months ago I read about a mosque being built on a remote Scottish island, and most people were totally oblivious to what it represents.

Last edited by da2255; 02-08-2018 at 09:55 AM.
Likes: (1)
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 10:32 AM   #395
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,235 (714 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
I think you need to consider the idea of people being fundamentally good in spite of being subscribed to a fundamentally bad ideology and vice versa.

I think most people who see nothing wrong with islamisation have not even bothered to ask if Islam is even golden rule based, if you start to study the authentic ideology you will see that it is not.

I am not aware of any other so-called religion with someone as shocking as mohammed as a role model, he was directly involved in torture, mass beheadings, political assassinations as well as sexual slavery.

A few months ago I read about a mosque being built on a remote Scottish island, and most people were totally oblivious to what it represents.
I had a bit of an argument with a mate over that little island as he knows them.

"They're lovely people" he said, "They don't even practise their religion"
He carried on, "The locals are helping them build a Mosque"

My reply was, "why are they building a Mosque to not practise their religion?"
And,"Now it can become a mouthpiece for radical Imams to spout their shit there."

He didn't have much to say to that.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 10:35 AM   #396
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,235 (714 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Perhaps all is not as it is being presented..

sorry its wiki..

It would appear that Arabs vs Jews is not as black and white as is purported.
Some even think they have been colluding behind the screens of secret societies to to suit their own agenda
Yes I already know this Nine, this is why I dislike all the desert religions intensely.
Ive been saying its not black and white in a few threads now, so I don't really get your point.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:16 AM   #397
da2255
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Intergalactic Space
Posts: 289
Likes: 158 (102 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
I had a bit of an argument with a mate over that little island as he knows them.

"They're lovely people" he said, "They don't even practise their religion"
He carried on, "The locals are helping them build a Mosque"

My reply was, "why are they building a Mosque to not practise their religion?"
And,"Now it can become a mouthpiece for radical Imams to spout their shit there."

He didn't have much to say to that.
The mosques represent a conquest of the territory, shrines to their victory, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them do know this but want to help anyway.

It has the end goal of the whole world conquered, theres actually a famous Islamic prophecy of the whole world one day being such, and they do anything and everything to try and bring it about.

So when they are so vocal and aggressive about building huge in your face mosques, its not hard to understand why and this is exactly whats been happening in the last 20 years or so.

Last edited by da2255; 02-08-2018 at 11:18 AM.
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:26 AM   #398
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,235 (714 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
The mosques represent a conquest of the territory, shrines to their victory, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them do know this but want to help anyway.

It has the end goal of the whole world conquered, theres actually a famous Islamic prophecy of the whole world one day being such, and they do anything and everything to try and bring it about.

So when they are so vocal and aggressive about building huge in your face mosques, its not hard to understand why and this is exactly whats been happening in the last 20 years or so.
Agreed.
None of those that argue for it actually seem to understand it and what its end goal is.

Strange for 'Truthers' if you ask me.
Its as if some of them wont say anything until David Icke does.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:30 AM   #399
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
I think you need to consider the idea of people being fundamentally good in spite of being subscribed to a fundamentally bad ideology and vice versa.

I think most people who see nothing wrong with islamisation have not even bothered to ask if Islam is even golden rule based, if you start to study the authentic ideology you will see that it is not.

I am not aware of any other so-called religion with someone as shocking as mohammed as a role model, he was directly involved in torture, mass beheadings, political assassinations as well as sexual slavery.

A few months ago I read about a mosque being built on a remote Scottish island, and most people were totally oblivious to what it represents.
Im not a muslim and dont intend to be one either.
It matters not what their religions says, to me or others..its how they interpret it and how they act..
yes the radicals need dealing with, but the rest of the law abiding muslims trying to get on with their lives, why should they be tarred with the same brush?
"ye shall know them by their fruits"
labels are for propaganda
Laws are for lawbreakers
Terrorist favour big moneys plans
Its not the buildings, its the people who inhabit the buildings that cause problems, buildings such as mosques are the perfect place to listen into if associated with know radicals.
Is it not better to get a whole community under one roof if you want to know what interests the community the most?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:33 AM   #400
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,235 (714 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Im not a muslim and dont intend to be one either.
It matters not what their religions says, to me or others..its how they interpret it and how they act..
yes the radicals need dealing with, but the rest of the law abiding muslims trying to get on with their lives, why should they be tarred with the same brush?
"ye shall know them by their fruits"
labels are for propaganda
Laws are for lawbreakers
Terrorist favour big moneys plans
Its not the buildings, its the people who inhabit the buildings that cause problems, buildings such as mosques are the perfect place to listen into if associated with know radicals.
Is it not better to get a whole community under one roof if you want to know what interests the community the most?
Because Nine, they may be practising taqiyya like it says to in their holy books.
Can you be assured they aren't?
I know I don't trust them.

I mean, its not like they haven't attacked everyone in all directions since its inception or anything....
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:02 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.