Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 27-01-2019, 10:10 AM   #1
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Default Corns and callouses developing on the feet

Corns and callouses developing on the feet

These are a sign of prolonged bacterial/fungal infection of the feet, and should be treated as such, by in each case by treating the whole foot with particular attention to the affected areas and underneath the toenails.

Do not attempt to cut or remove the callouses, they will go of their own accord once treatment is completed. Treat each day morning and night with baking soda or Apple cider vinegar foot baths, or alternatively treat with ACV or apply a paste to the whole foot comprised of baking soda in magnesium oil. Treat as long as necessary each day until problem has ceased.
Try to avoid getting wet or sweaty feet - and if you do, then wash, dry and treat again.

Magnesium oil: I make it myself at 1:2.7 elemental mix (to do this mix 1:1 of water and dead sea flakes in pan on stove until warm and flakes have disappeared into the water - do not boil -, take off hob and add 1.7 of the original amount of water again, and leave to cool) 1kg flakes will give you around 3 litres of oil at this mix.
A magnesium foot bath will always help in addition to treatment -tip the flakes into the warm water and stir.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...87&postcount=5

ACV in glass bottle: For foot bath, tip either ACV or baking soda into the warm water and stir.
https://ostlerscidermill.co.uk/ostle...-glass-bottle/

This will raise the ph of the skin on the feet and in doing so, start to kill off any bacteria or fungal problems.

Last edited by grimstock; 27-01-2019 at 10:58 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2019, 04:15 PM   #2
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Don't forget to change to a fresh pair of socks/stockings after each treatment to avoid transferral of infection.

Last edited by grimstock; 28-01-2019 at 04:16 PM.
Old 29-01-2019, 03:28 AM   #3
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Don't forget to change to a fresh pair of socks/stockings after each treatment to avoid transferral of infection.
Socks !!! ... this is the cause of the problem ... nothing is more unnatural than socks!!!

It must be 30 years since I ever wore a pair , even in England with frost on the ground , I would go bare feet with sandals.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2019, 06:30 AM   #4
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

You may find that bathing the feet makes the problem worse, in which case, do not bathe the feet, but apply the treatment after first washing the feet.

Tight/rubbing shoes are generally the symptom of the infection, and not the cause unless shoes are too restrictive. Once treatment has been initiated, you should notice the shoes rub less.

Apply the treatment twice a day. Do not stop until you are sure there are no more corns/callouses/itching/problems with skin/toenails.

Avoid walking around barefoot as this may spread any infection.

Last edited by grimstock; 29-01-2019 at 06:44 AM.
Old 04-02-2019, 08:58 PM   #5
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

No need to treat the corns and callouses with cutting or rubbing down, they will subside with the treatment. If using baking soda and magnesium oil mix, the oil will eventually remove the hard skin and also reduce healing time.

I would advise avoiding a warm foot bath with the infection as it does tend to make it full-blown again, even with the appropriate ingredients in the water. Just apply the treatment after bathing. do not wash off - leave the substances on the feet, and it will dry to a white powder that will prevent bacteria forming, or with ACV will leave no residue.
Do not wash the feet after treating, as both baking soda and ACV treatments will then re-activate to some degree if feet get wet or sweaty.

Last edited by grimstock; 05-02-2019 at 10:58 AM.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:00 AM   #6
jake_ball

Apple cider vinegar.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 10:02 AM   #7
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Yes - ACV is good for halting/killing bacteria in it's tracks, and also raising the ph/cleansing skin.

Don't fall for the "shoes too tight" story being banded around - that is usually just a symptom which increases the problem.
Any tightness in the shoes (unless they are too small), will slowly start easing immediately after the first treatment. Treatment may take as long as a few weeks to reach some sense of normality with the hard skin on the feet. The worst of the swelling problem should ease in the first few days.

Last edited by grimstock; 05-02-2019 at 10:58 AM.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:12 PM   #8
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Always ensure the baking soda is carried within the magnesium oil - if it dries out, then refresh it, as healing will not occur with just the powder alone, mix it into the oil and rub into feet, toenails, underneath toenails where bacteria can collect, and in between /underneath toes. The whole foot, with special attention to areas where there are problems, and any itching.

Last edited by grimstock; 08-02-2019 at 08:13 PM.