Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 22-01-2019, 01:23 PM   #1
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

Default Recommended water filter

i have a couple of Berkey carbon filters nearing the end of their lives

can someone recommend a decent gravity filter? ta.

the berkeys were good value but dont get all heavy metals.i had the pfe attachments but they lasted about 1 year and i didnt rebuy
zArk[ie] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2019, 03:04 PM   #2
bamboozooka

propur do a candle filter that removes fluoride.
https://propur.co.uk/Shop/product/pr...lter-elements/
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2019, 06:38 PM   #3
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Are you using rainwater or tapwater - for rain, a gravity filter and a 10 litre AC filter should do the trick ( +sump filter too), for tapwater you need a reverse-osmosis filter with rechargeable AC cartidge. One for rain is gravity-fed, one for tap is pressurised, or if using just a jug, you need either a distiller or a sump filter, and prefilter with ac. That should remove the majority of heavy metals and fluoride, but not all - You need a 10 liter filter to do the lot, but it has to be gravity fed, it cannot be pressurised. However a distiller, then through a smaller AC filter afterwards should remove the lot too, but you will be left with distilled water, nevertheless distilled water is great for de-toxing, but should only be used for drinking for a maximum of around five years. To mineralise additional filtering, and remove radioactive particles/water too, maifan filter at the end of your cycle should do a good job, as will shungite neutralise any problems and remineralise, but needs contact for longer than the maifan, minimum 24 hours.

Water Harvesting
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=318400

Last edited by grimstock; 22-01-2019 at 06:58 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2019, 07:56 PM   #4
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

thanks you 2... the propur looks like a good swap out for the berkey but half the life, yet with more metals removed.

i have recently seen a homeopathist and the remedy given has massively reduced my symptoms to such an extent that water memory is my current big study.

i wonder now how water can affect one daily.
when i first got the berkey candles my whole family went on a drinking water binge for 2-3 weeks. it was bizarre. now drinking tap water at friends and relatives is noticable to taste but is it also affecting me and how

i read a while back that distilled water was the dogs for health but the lack of minerals has been linked by the alleopathic system as dangerous -- however no1 ever mentioned water memory being a factor.

does distilling remove the memory?
does water filter change the memory?
Old 23-01-2019, 07:17 AM   #5
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Water memory is not related to heavy metals and toxins - they are not "water" - they are only carried until they can be dumped. Water dumps them as soon as it can. Similarly, filters only remove anything from that is unnatural ( toxins, dirt, stones, etc) - to a certain degree, apart from distilling which will remove most bad and good ingredients/minerals.
I would estimate for 25 litres of tap water you would require a streaming filter and a sump filter handling to minimum half an hour of minimum 1 kg of carbon AC, after which it would have to be renewed - it cannot be cleaned. A 5kg AC treatment would take around two hours and be capable of filtering over 100 - 200 litres of tap water. If continuing to use AC filtering when it is at capacity, will result with fluoride and heavy metals leaching back into the water.
5kg AC with rainwater as above system, would last about 36 months.

Last edited by grimstock; 23-01-2019 at 06:56 PM.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:48 AM   #6
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

edited AC? Activated Carbon

where i am is wondering how to structure the water and if a gravity filter does this ?

i have a container and limited space. i filter tap water.
i am thinking about the memory of water retaining the metals and processing chemicals even after being removed from teh water using candles.

are you saying that a homemade filter would structure the water while filtering it??

Last edited by zArk[ie]; 23-01-2019 at 10:55 AM.
Old 23-01-2019, 06:19 PM   #7
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by zArk[ie] View Post
edited AC? Activated Carbon

where i am is wondering how to structure the water and if a gravity filter does this ?

i have a container and limited space. i filter tap water.
i am thinking about the memory of water retaining the metals and processing chemicals even after being removed from teh water using candles.

are you saying that a homemade filter would structure the water while filtering it??
What do you mean by "structure"? Rainwater is natural distillled and reasonably pure - an AC filter would last between changes - using only rainwater / 12 - 36 months + for 3 -5kg AC / for 5 years + + with 10 kg AC. For mineralising with beneficial elements use maifan and C60 - and add any additional as wanted through the filter box - e.g. magnesium bicarbonate, etc. Maifan also picks up and retains any heavy or radioactive metals/water missed by the AC, whilst releasing beneficial elements - C60 likewise.
ph would be 7 - 7.5 at all times without the bicarb. AC is about £1.00 per kg to buy in bulk. Use ceramic bio-rings as purifier.
Using tapwater would require maybe 5 - 10 times that amount of AC.

Buy a food grade tool box with inner tray, and this will provide a streaming filter on the tray, and a sump(gravity filter in the base) See link I gave for details - a suitable toolbox of food grade plastic will cost around £10 and will take 10kg of AC . - Don't need to change AC for 5 -6 years if using only pure rainwater in that - have particle filters fitted prior to the AC.
If limited to tapwater, then you are more or less stuck with reverse osmosis filtering, if on tap, or if transfering by hand then the water needs to stand with the ac for several hours if possible to give a much better result. 10kg AC will need changing around every 500 litres. - and the filter box will have to be cleaned out each time as there will be chemicals deposited on the plastic.(no such problems with rainwater) However abrasive materials cannot be used on the plastic - so if the deposits are impossible to remove, then it would be a new container/toolbox each time filter media is changed.

The water in your body
https://water.usgs.gov/edu/propertyyou.html

Last edited by grimstock; 23-01-2019 at 06:58 PM.
Old 23-01-2019, 09:18 PM   #8
elpressiedente

Water is an Electro-Magnetic Construct of Plasma Structures of Light, as is everything else too.

You cannot filter Magnetic frequencies or toxins. You can 'mask' them though.

Just like in Homeopathy where an added toxin is diluted many times, the Memory of the Magnetic Signature is always there.

Only a Magnetic Field overlay can 'filter' water.

see magneticwaterscience.com & joecellwaterscience.com

Carbon is what you have after the 'energy' as all been removed with fire (mostly).
So carbon is 'hungry' for new memory and this has an effect on the magnetic memory of the toxic frequencies within the water.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2019, 06:43 AM   #9
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

now steady on elpressiedente all you have done is re-wrote a water filter explaination using different keywords

magnetic field overlay

this is what i was asking re: gravity carbon filter .. is it sufficient to alter the magnetic signatures in the water?

all homeopathy remedies are extremely susceptible to light, odours, heat which implies that magnetic signatures of the removed/diluted elements has a very short life.

i notice that osmotic pressurised systems use magnets yet is this blunt power required?

Last edited by zArk[ie]; 24-01-2019 at 06:44 AM.
Old 24-01-2019, 07:14 AM   #10
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Water is an Electro-Magnetic Construct of Plasma Structures of Light, as is everything else too.

You cannot filter Magnetic frequencies or toxins. You can 'mask' them though.

Just like in Homeopathy where an added toxin is diluted many times, the Memory of the Magnetic Signature is always there.

Only a Magnetic Field overlay can 'filter' water.

see magneticwaterscience.com & joecellwaterscience.com

Carbon is what you have after the 'energy' as all been removed with fire (mostly).
So carbon is 'hungry' for new memory and this has an effect on the magnetic memory of the toxic frequencies within the water.
Nonsense - natural water does not contain toxins - they are a contaminant and water recognises this and dumps them ASAP.
That is why public water supply pipes closest to the source need periodic replacement - because they get clogged up with contaminants.
AC is a proven system of purifying tap water with contaminants - the effectiveness of which depends on the level of contamination/ the amount of AC used/ the time allowed for cleansing/ and the ability of the carbon to take on board contaminants, which obviously is reducing whilst in use.
Duckweed can also cleanse water.
Maifan can do the same and release benefical minerals at the same time, but cannot go the distance as AC - however if used following AC filter, then can last as long, with the added benefit of removal of radioactive contaminants.
C60 when activated can render water as "miracle healing water" - but not if being used for contaminant removal of a streaming supply - only with a mostly static source, and can target, alter and detain all contaminants including radioactive
gases.
Magnetic intervention and interruption is recognised as such as temporary. It does not affect memory.

Water needs no alteration - just a helping hand now and again.

Last edited by grimstock; 24-01-2019 at 08:10 AM.
Old 24-01-2019, 07:51 AM   #11
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
now steady on elpressiedente all you have done is re-wrote a water filter explaination using different keywords

magnetic field overlay

this is what i was asking re: gravity carbon filter .. is it sufficient to alter the magnetic signatures in the water?

all homeopathy remedies are extremely susceptible to light, odours, heat which implies that magnetic signatures of the removed/diluted elements has a very short life.

i notice that osmotic pressurised systems use magnets yet is this blunt power required?
No - the magnets are not necessary, they only prolong the life of the filters by removal of contaminants. Reverse osmosis is only gravity filtering for pressurised water by using the pressure to push it through an anti- gravity process to increase the gravitational action of the filter. Succesful RO system can be used without intervention of electrical/ magnetic components. Only water pressure, and both particle and AC filters are required. However, normal supply pressure is way above the pressure required, so either a valve or a pump has to be used to provide effectiveness

Last edited by grimstock; 24-01-2019 at 08:18 AM.
Old 24-01-2019, 09:13 AM   #12
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Water needs no alteration - just a helping hand now and again.
well thats true, however industry have a safe guideline to dumping crap into the rivers and streams , water board added chemicals and the presence of unfiltered hormones etc etc

and of course i got a water filter to remove the nonsense but continuing on i am concerned that the memory of these added chemicals is retained in the 'purified water'

but i think i will be getting a propur

rainwater would probably remove this concern as i am sure it has been shown that distilled water is base

Last edited by zArk[ie]; 24-01-2019 at 09:15 AM.
Old 24-01-2019, 10:30 AM   #13
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
well thats true, however industry have a safe guideline to dumping crap into the rivers and streams , water board added chemicals and the presence of unfiltered hormones etc etc

and of course i got a water filter to remove the nonsense but continuing on i am concerned that the memory of these added chemicals is retained in the 'purified water'.
but i think i will be getting a propur

rainwater would probably remove this concern as i am sure it has been shown that distilled water is base
Don't confuse machine (partly)-distilled tapwater with naturally distilled rainwater. Two separate things!
Yes - Don't worry about the memory - water will remember added (removed) chemicals - they will be remembered as contaminants. Only water has the memory - not the chemicals, so it's perfectly safe.

Rainwater has been used by all life forms on the planet for billions of years.
Admittedly it's not what it used to be - but still better than the part-excrement (literally) coming out of the tap.

Only nature can return water to it's natural state - no machine can do this (even those costing thousands). Filtering is the best you can do with any supply.

Let us know how you get on with the Propur.

Last edited by grimstock; 24-01-2019 at 11:53 AM.
Old 24-01-2019, 11:09 PM   #14
elpressiedente

Quote:

magnetic field overlay

Yes I have.... Water is a Magnetic Construct. Made with the Syn's Plasma structures, as is Everything.

How did I arrive at this conclusion? H2O is made with only TWO electrodes in water. When yo9u add MORE electrodes and NEUTRAL PLATES between the electrodes you get other outcomes than 2 gases. YOU GET OIL and COAL and you can take Oily saline water and electromagnetically restructure it into clean Potable water because for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction.

This is what happens when one thinks outside the box and adds more 'plates in the 'electrolysis' system. More p;lates crteate a Magnetic Field within the water and with the right geometrics one can easily duplicate the effects of the Earths Magnetic Fields upon underground waters.

So water can be "transmuted with electricity' making it an electromagnetic construct. So it destroys the H TWO O theory. (where does the carbon come form?) If you want to see passworded videos of these experiments just pm me.

Light, odors and heat are just plasma Light structures and yes they react to everything as its the building blocks of EVERYTHING.

This is ALCHEMY 101 according to the Ancients not pseudo alchemists.

It changes the understanding of the Atomic Structure to more like Russellian Science at philosophy.org and given this is the Icke Forum where such theories are ENTERTAINED and not just ridiculed due to lack of public investigation, readers would do well to investigate magneticwaterscience.com and joecellwaterscience.com for further info.

Only magnetics can change the atomic structure of an electro-magnetic structure like Water.

For water to have "Memory" is must have a Magnetic Nature. This is the buried link in homeopathy.
Old 24-01-2019, 11:22 PM   #15
elpressiedente

Quote:
No - the magnets are not necessary, they only prolong the life of the filters by removal of contaminants. Reverse osmosis is only gravity filtering for pressurised water by using the pressure to push it through an anti- gravity process to increase the gravitational action of the filter. Succesful RO system can be used without intervention of electrical/ magnetic components. Only water pressure, and both particle and AC filters are required. However, normal supply pressure is way above the pressure required, so either a valve or a pump has to be used to provide effectiveness

We have about a dozen working prototypes where liquids and air pass through the center of a ferrite ring magnets. We have pumped fresh runny concrete through a "hot dog" like muffler arrangement and the liquid exits as FRESH POTABLE WATER and I have drank it.

This is the water purifiers of the future (as you cant filter frequencies from water) Activated Carbon must be having a 'magnetic' effect on the water as what other way is there to describe "activation"? You can of course describe it as a chemical reaction but with a Multi-plated Field generation device one must look at this activation process of purification from another angle. And the Ring magnetic restructuring is literally mind blowing with some PhDs and Professors and even the water testers at the local Uni saying.... "I cant get my mind around where the salts/rocks went". We've only been doing it for 25 years and then you say, why arent you selling this... Because you cant, no one actually wants it. In fact they want to kill you for being able to purify water by the billions of gallons impeding their culling and Industrial Killing Complex.

This is the Science of the Stars. Not mans particle science of an infinite number of marbles. Magnetic Field Science. Definitely requires one to think outside the box.

Change the Atomic Structure and you change the way Health and Healing can be done too.
Old 24-01-2019, 11:26 PM   #16
elpressiedente

Here is a product that has only has a few seconds of DC from a Car Battery to permanently change the MEMORY of Sea Water.. that is, it no longer tastes 'salty' and one can water plants and drink it by the gallon a day.

for your reading pleasure Mr zArk[ie

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173743143294
Old 25-01-2019, 07:06 AM   #17
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Here is a product that has only has a few seconds of DC from a Car Battery to permanently change the MEMORY of Sea Water.. that is, it no longer tastes 'salty' and one can water plants and drink it by the gallon a day.

for your reading pleasure Mr zArk[ie

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173743143294
Nice one, elpressiedente, you have given me a fair bit of reading.
Old 25-01-2019, 10:58 AM   #18
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Water memory is there for a reason - to interfere with it unnaturally would render the water unable to self-purify.
A satisfactory self-recovery cannot be undertaken where memory of the original and pure state has been altered.

Last edited by grimstock; 25-01-2019 at 11:47 AM.
Old 25-01-2019, 07:44 PM   #19
elpressiedente

Quote:
Water memory is there for a reason - to interfere with it unnaturally would render the water unable to self-purify.
A satisfactory self-recovery cannot be undertaken where memory of the original and pure state has been altered.
Field Science or Tesla Magnetic Science or Magnetic Field Science is where everything is a Memory of water as everything can go into water and everything can come out of water. This makes everything a MEMORY of WATER.

Carbon is made by a Seed of Heavenly Tech that uses Water and Suns Plasma to make Carbon.

Iron is made by Sea Microbes using water and Suns Plasma. Hematite the source of Iron ore. (makes one wonder how all iron on earth is organic in origin yet the Core of the Earth is supposed to be iron.)

Everything, thats all the elements and compounds, are a MEMORY PATTERN of WATER
or
Magnetic Reasonant Field Patterns or Lightning strike patterns or Snowflake patterns is how the......

New Stablized Magnetic Field Patterns are laid out in a Periodic Table.
Old 29-01-2019, 12:34 PM   #20
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

its a funny old existence

i was reading through the joescience and water magnetic; something nagged at me and then i found an old link to cold fusion

i then saw a thread on the forum for 'alternative energy' free energy

weirdorama stuff going on

then i found this old video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN26SszEBZQ

finding elements appearing from nowhere and the word 'transmuted' is used at the end