Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldoria View Post
..from East coast..Massachusetts..
Welcome to DIF, aldoria
Old 02-10-2016, 07:53 AM   #7063
befurther

Wink Hell-O

Been Following Icke for a decade and a half now!

I am already particularly involved in the analysis of the cow injection ritual that has permeated psyentism.

I specialize in fractal morphology as a means of logical determination and precision of linguistic definition to rute meaning of s-words.

Various tools utilized are, Byphonetics, morphonetics, ananyms, alphanumerics, subdiction and more.

I give a few examples above which reveal the sublogical derivations and the definitive results of their precision.

For example: Rute=root(byphonetics)=true(ananym)...Etymology!
Derivation for byphonetics is determined by auditory similarity.
Vow-el's(subdiction) bind the consonants together in a solemn pledge(vow) to god(el-in aramaic or "the" in Spanish)(The-ology "the science of religion, study of God and his relationship to humanity,") In the beginning was the word.

USE IS DETERMINED BY INTENTION AND PRECISION, OFTEN YOU WILL NOTICE DURING SPEACHES POLITICIANS WILL LITERALLY BE ABLE TO SPEAK with BOTH SIDES OF THEIR TONGUE THROUGH THE USE OF BYPHONETICS AND SLURRED DISTINCTION, LIKEWISE THIS DISTINCTIONS CAN BE UTILIZED TO INCREASE PRECISION OF SPOKEN LANGUAGE.

SPEAKER STATES: "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KNOWS." OR "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NO'S"
OR "YOU ARE THE WON WHO NOSE."

All of which are phonetically identical. With increased slur the statement can change to another degree.

"YOUR THEO- ON HONE OWES."

THE SUBLINGUAL RAMIFICATIONS ARE SEEMINGLY INFINITE. WITHOUT AGREED UPON AND DEFINED PHONETIC CONVENTIONS. THE ONLY WAY TO DETERMINE THE PRECISE MEANING OF WHAT HAS BEEN STATED VOW-CULL-Y IS THROUGH WRITTEN SCRIPTURE.

This is the criminal indictment that will smite the evil(live-inverted) ones.

As opposed to slang...sublang should increase vocal precision and clarify nuance through under(sub)standing on the foundation(root) of the Tree of life.

We'll come to the RAPTURE. Don't be anti-Semantic!

Be-Further
befurther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 08:19 AM   #7064
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by befurther View Post

I am already particularly involved in the analysis of the cow injection ritual that has permeated psyentism.

I specialize in fractal morphology as a means of logical determination and precision of linguistic definition to rute meaning of s-words.

Various tools utilized are, Byphonetics, morphonetics, ananyms, alphanumerics, subdiction and more.

I give a few examples above which reveal the sublogical derivations and the definitive results of their precision.

Vow-el's(subdiction) bind the consonants together in a solemn pledge(vow) to god(el-in aramaic or "the" in Spanish)(The-ology "the science of religion, study of God and his relationship to humanity,") In the beginning was the word.

USE IS DETERMINED BY INTENTION AND PRECISION, OFTEN YOU WILL NOTICE DURING SPEACHES POLITICIANS WILL LITERALLY BE ABLE TO SPEAK with BOTH SIDES OF THEIR TONGUE THROUGH THE USE OF BYPHONETICS AND SLURRED DISTINCTION, LIKEWISE THIS DISTINCTIONS CAN BE UTILIZED TO INCREASE PRECISION OF SPOKEN LANGUAGE.

All of which are phonetically identical. With increased slur the statement can change to another degree.

THE SUBLINGUAL RAMIFICATIONS ARE SEEMINGLY INFINITE. WITHOUT AGREED UPON AND DEFINED PHONETIC CONVENTIONS. THE ONLY WAY TO DETERMINE THE PRECISE MEANING OF WHAT HAS BEEN STATED VOW-CULL-Y IS THROUGH WRITTEN SCRIPTURE.

As opposed to slang...sublang should increase vocal precision and clarify nuance through under(sub)standing on the foundation(root) of the Tree of life.

Be-Further
That's really interesting stuff. Welcome to our Forum. If you need anything just ask.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 04:40 PM   #7065
befurther

Default Art forum

Is there a place to put meme's and art, like Dee's type stuff?
befurther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 05:21 PM   #7066
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

Be-Further
Welcome to DIF, Be-Further
Old 05-10-2016, 11:12 AM   #7067
Lunarjuice
Premier Subscribers

Smile Glad to be here

Read Greatest Secret in 2003, but have always had a definite innate knowledge of The Puppeteers. Grew up on Metallica, Slayer music. Very Antisocial:) I am ready to StandUP and ROAR!!!
Lunarjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 12:30 PM   #7068
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarjuice View Post
Read Greatest Secret in 2003, but have always had a definite innate knowledge of The Puppeteers. Grew up on Metallica, Slayer music. Very Antisocial:) I am ready to StandUP and ROAR!!!
Welcome to the forum, Lunarjuice.
Old 05-10-2016, 12:32 PM   #7069
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Welcome to our forum. Take a peek of our forum guidelines, take a poke around and enjoy your time here.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 05-10-2016, 01:16 PM   #7070
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldoria View Post
..from East coast..Massachusetts..
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Aldoria
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 01:18 PM   #7071
knightofalbion

Quote:

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Lunar Juice
Old 05-10-2016, 01:20 PM   #7072
knightofalbion

Quote:

Be-Further
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Be-Further
Old 05-10-2016, 01:21 PM   #7073
knightofalbion

Quote:
Your own work you mean? There is a 'Forum Talent' section ....
Old 20-10-2016, 09:36 AM   #7074
Deb_G
Premier Subscribers

Wink I'm new

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, I have been following David for a long time on Youtube etc but thought I would come and have a look at this website to get some more information, and meet like minded people.

I also booked tickets to see David in Manchester Jan 2017....... I am Sooo looking forward to seeing him!

Deb
Deb_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 12:19 PM   #7075
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb_G View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, I have been following David for a long time on Youtube etc but thought I would come and have a look at this website to get some more information, and meet like minded people.

I also booked tickets to see David in Manchester Jan 2017....... I am Sooo looking forward to seeing him!

Deb
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Deb
Old 30-10-2016, 08:59 PM   #7076
rKercher
Premier Subscribers

Default Newbie

Hi, I'm here in Berwyn Il, a postal employee, and a newbie to this forum. However, I've been reading David Icke for years and am well immersed in the material. Without further ado, I would like to open up with a topic which is why I was drawn to this forum. It's the topic of addiction and it's various treatments, particularly 12 step treatments which I have my reservations about, because as I'm sure some people may have heard, AA has symbolism which ties it in with secret societies. This is of much concern to me, because I have my reservations about getting involved with AA if it is indeed archontically controlled for possible nefarious purposes. Can someone please advise me how to best get answers from this forum? Should I open up a new thread elsewhere?

Last edited by rKercher; 30-10-2016 at 08:59 PM.
rKercher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 09:22 PM   #7077
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by rKercher View Post
Hi, I'm here in Berwyn Il, a postal employee, and a newbie to this forum. However, I've been reading David Icke for years and am well immersed in the material. Without further ado, I would like to open up with a topic which is why I was drawn to this forum. It's the topic of addiction and it's various treatments, particularly 12 step treatments which I have my reservations about, because as I'm sure some people may have heard, AA has symbolism which ties it in with secret societies. This is of much concern to me, because I have my reservations about getting involved with AA if it is indeed archontically controlled for possible nefarious purposes. Can someone please advise me how to best get answers from this forum? Should I open up a new thread elsewhere?
Hello rKercher, welcome to the forum. I'd be very interested in information about AA too. I think you're right, there does seem to be some obvious connections between it and secret societies. Hopefully a moderator can help you start up a topic. I think you have to make a few posts as a new member before you get everything unlocked.

Also, I hope you manage to find some help without the need for AA.

Peace.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 10:54 PM   #7078
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
We do have a Forum Talent page. Nowhere that we specifically post David Dee's work though. That would be copyright.

Old 01-11-2016, 06:22 PM   #7079
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb_G View Post
Hi everyone,

Deb
Welcome to DIF, Deb
Old 01-11-2016, 06:22 PM   #7080
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rKercher View Post
Welcome to DIF, Kercher.