Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 10-03-2009, 02:56 PM   #1
domtak

Default Russ Kick

Anyone know much about Russ Kick? I've just come across him via a link to a PDF of a book he made called '50 things you're not supposed to know' which includes things like...
Russ Kick has proved himself a master at uncovering facts that "they" would prefer you never hear about. The giant Disinformation Guide series edited by Kick has become the definitive place to find revelations about government cover-ups, scientific scams, corporate crimes, medical malfeasance, historical whitewashes, media manipulation, and other knock-your-socks-off secrets and lies. This CD-sized book packs the same powerful punch in a small, attractive package. Among Kick's amazing discoveries, all thoroughly documented:
  • The first genetically modified humans have already been born.
  • Hitler's blood relatives are living in the U.S.
  • The CIA commits over 100,000 serious crimes per year.
  • The U.S. planned to explode an atomic bomb on the moon.
  • An atomic bomb was dropped on North Carolina.
  • The main hero of the movie Black Hawk Down is a convicted child molester.
  • The discoverer of HIV no longer believes the virus is the sole cause of AIDS.
  • Kent State wasn't the only massacre of U.S. college students during the Vietnam era.
  • Lincoln didn't free any slaves.

He runs this site... http://www.thememoryhole.org/

D
domtak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:45 PM   #2
domtak

Hmmmmm - I guess not.

Just thought I'd ask as his name has never been mentioned in all my years of 'research'

Was wondering if he's genuine or disinfo...

D
domtak is offline   Reply With Quote