Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 12-07-2018, 10:48 AM   #1
elshaper

Default You are under mind control WHEN...

1) you feel guilty.
2) have a need to explain.
3) need to seek permission.

^ You don't have to do any of the above if you are the boss and in control.
Imagine how much of your personal energy you'd save which could be used elsewhere.

4) You live in constant fear.
5) you constantly think what other people are doing in their life.
6) you are worried about what other people think i.e. criticism.
7) you are a victim.
8) you are completely misguided/misdirected and clueless i.e. oblivious to the true meaning behind the mundane.
9)....

cont'd

"Your destiny is only controlled by others if you are not conscious of your power."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4m8keAEEO0
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 12-07-2018 at 03:43 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:56 AM   #2
oneriver

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 11:08 AM   #3
elshaper

5) you constantly think what other people are doing in their life
6) you are worried about what other people think i.e. criticism

7)....
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 12-07-2018, 11:58 AM   #4
deca

I think you need to define what type of mind control as the term is ambiguous..

mind control without the use of torture

1) mass mind control ...via media, culture

starting with the use of controlled environments and manipulative peer pressure social psychology

2) group/cult based ..... (thou some cults in extreme case do)

ones that based around torture(physical/physiological) casing trauma, plus extreme controlled environments & social psychology etc

3)technology-based electronic remote/implants etc
4)trauma-based
5)enhanced interrogation
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 12-07-2018 at 12:27 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 12:08 PM   #5
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
I think you need to define what type of mind control as the term is ambiguous..

mind control without the use of torture

mass mind control ...via media, culture
group/cult based ..... (thou some cults in extreme case do)

ones that based around torture(physical/pyslogical) casing trauma
trauma based
technology-based electronic remote/implants etc
oneriver got it.
Is your life complicated deca?

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 12-07-2018, 12:16 PM   #6
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
oneriver got it.
Is your life complicated deca?
nope... it's not "life" I have a problem with .... its what I am being illegally/unethically subjected too that's the problem

also, don`t you think victims of mind control would at times show a lack of self-esteem, psychological destabilized loss of control and desperation in getting help, wanting others to believe in them ....as we live in the culture that the "norm" is mind control does not exist or only weak suggestable people are vulnerable to it

Top 5 Worst Psychological Torture Methods

maybe I should use the term brainwashing rather than mind control ...
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 12-07-2018 at 12:42 PM.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:01 PM   #7
deca

1) you feel guilty.
again mind control induces strong emotions like shame guilt fear humiliation
2) have a need to explain.
wouldn't anybody going through this ???
3) need to seek permission.
again can be a lack of self-esteem or extreme case you may have been conditioned to believe your actions causes things to happen
threats/fear is a big part of it

as for these two, these seem more from the psychological impact/destabilized

5) you constantly think what other people are doing in their life
6) you are worried about what other people think i.e. criticism

Last edited by deca; 12-07-2018 at 01:04 PM.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:56 PM   #8
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
nope... it's not "life" I have a problem with .... its what I am being illegally/unethically subjected too that's the problem
ok, it's all about you then.

whatever... expose yourself.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 12-07-2018 at 01:58 PM.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:11 PM   #9
deca

Quote:
ok, it's all about you then.

whatever... expose yourself.
you asked me a direct question ???

so clearly you think "I have the problem" and not subjected to what I claim i.e mind control(brainwashing) & electronic harassment and your thread was to belittle the victims making out that is was the way they/I thought ...not like a "boss and in control"

Quote:
^ You don't have to do any of the above if you are the boss and in control.
Imagine how much of your personal energy you'd save which could be used elsewhere.
what about real mind CONTROL don`t you understand ???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainwashing
Quote:
Brainwashing (also known as mind control, menticide, coercive persuasion, thought control, thought reform, and re-education) is the concept that the human mind can be altered or controlled by certain psychological techniques. Brainwashing is said to reduce its subject’s ability to think critically or independently,[1] to allow the introduction of new, unwanted thoughts and ideas into the subject’s mind,[2] as well as to change his or her attitudes, values, and beliefs.[3][4]

again I do understand there's a "Bandwagon effect" at the moment people claiming to be mind control victims and also TI (targeted individuals), gangstalked etc
a lot of these people seem to be suffering from other things and just propagating the negative stereotype , real victims have a set of symptoms, can get evidence and will stick to certain claims and also get involved in working with others

also, I would say and like myself I don't want to publicly admit this as I lose what little I have until having the evidence resources experts needed to do it right
so a lot of the people coming forward say they are victims of mind control/electronic harassment /"gangstalking" or have been but spend most of the time talking about other subjects

Last edited by deca; 12-07-2018 at 02:50 PM.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:50 PM   #10
elshaper

7) you are a victim.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 12-07-2018, 02:58 PM   #11
deca

Quote:
7) you are a victim.
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/victim

Quote:
One who is harmed or killed by another, especially by someone committing a criminal or unlawful act
clearly, victims of mind control are harmed and many are killed or "commit suicide"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_mentality

Quote:
Victim mentality is an acquired personality trait in which a person tends to recognize themselves as a victim of the negative actions of others, and to behave as if this were the case in the face of contrary evidence of such circumstances. Victim mentality depends on clear thought processes and attribution. In most cases, those with a victim mentality have in fact been the victim of wrongdoing by others or have otherwise suffered misfortune through no fault of their own; however, such misfortune does not necessarily imply that one will respond by developing a pervasive and universal victim mentality where one frequently or constantly realizes oneself to be a victim.[citation needed]

The term is also used[citation needed] in reference to the tendency for recognizing one's misfortunes on somebody else's misdeeds, which is also referred to as victimism.

Victim mentality is primarily developed, for example, from family members and situations during childhood. Similarly, criminals often engage in victim thinking, believing themselves to be moral and engaging in crime only as a reaction to an immoral world and furthermore feeling that authorities are unfairly singling them out for persecution.[citation needed]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness

Quote:
Learned helplessness is behavior typical of an animal and occurs where the subject endures repeatedly painful or otherwise aversive stimuli which it is unable to escape or avoid. After such experience, the organism often fails to learn or accept "escape" or "avoidance" in new situations where such behavior would likely be effective. In other words, the organism learned that it is helpless in situations where there is a presence of aversive stimuli, has accepted that it has lost control, and thus gives up trying even as changing circumstances offer a method of relief from said stimulus. Such an organism is said to have acquired learned helplessness.[1][2] Learned helplessness theory is the view that clinical depression and related mental illnesses may result from such real or perceived absence of control over the outcome of a situation.[3]

7) you are a victim. ...
real repeated abused victims can then developed into having a Victim mentality and Learned helplessness

Last edited by deca; 12-07-2018 at 03:10 PM.
Old 12-07-2018, 03:15 PM   #12
deca

8) you get the evidence ...take the c**ts to court ....and live happily ever after with a big wad of compensation
Old 12-07-2018, 03:43 PM   #13
elshaper

8) you are completely misguided/misdirected and clueless i.e. oblivious to the true meaning behind the mundane.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 12-07-2018, 03:52 PM   #14
deca

Quote:
when you become aware that you are a victim of mind control ....you educate your self, seek out other victims and work together to expose and stop this ....gathering/ information evidence and getting involved/ready for court case etc.... but be careful as many rush into doing this and end up being carted off and being psychologically evaluated then sectioned

you must be talking about yourself or other "victims" you know elshaper

Last edited by deca; 12-07-2018 at 03:57 PM.
Old 16-07-2018, 12:57 PM   #15
fudgetusk

Everything is mind control. Be it good or bad.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote