Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 13-03-2007, 10:07 PM   #1
shenoma
Inactive

Cool The Purpose of Your Life

It is quite simple, try and do make yourself better each day, better then the day before. Turn all negative experiences into learning, truly examine all the angles you can, take what will prove upon your person and release the rest.

You have to be aware of yourself the most, what is going on around you, and learn about discernment. When you fall, so what, there are hidden riches in failure has well winning.

You should only care about what other people think about you when, you are freely listening to them when they talk about you. They are seeing you differently then you can yourself, take only what you feel can improve yourself on, and dump the rest.

Allowing your self true freedom, what is that? To change takes time, you have to forgive yourself daily. Allow every emotion the room it needs, overtime you will come to learn how to control them instead of them controlling you. To reset patterns takes time, to learn patience is one of the treasures no man can take away from you.
shenoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2007, 11:26 PM   #2
tru3

Quote:
Allowing your self true freedom, what is that? To change takes time, you have to forgive yourself daily. Allow every emotion the room it needs, overtime you will come to learn how to control them instead of them controlling you. To reset patterns takes time, to learn patience is one of the treasures no man can take away from you.
well said. life is for-giving me a chance to choose love where i once chose fear.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 12:31 AM   #3
shenoma
Inactive

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru3 View Post
well said. life is for-giving me a chance to choose love where i once chose fear.
Your welcome.
shenoma is offline   Reply With Quote