Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 01-03-2007, 10:06 PM   #1
seamus

Question Doppelganger?

Hey...

I was working with a guillotine paper cutter today. very repetitious work. Several times, as I turned around, I thought I could see a person to my right, the direction I was turning. Always at the extremity of my vision and only for a split second. I had the impression it was benevolent, and maybe even an image of myself.

What do you all think?

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:17 PM   #2
tru3

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Hey...

I was working with a guillotine paper cutter today. very repetitious work. Several times, as I turned around, I thought I could see a person to my right, the direction I was turning. Always at the extremity of my vision and only for a split second. I had the impression it was benevolent, and maybe even an image of myself.

What do you all think?

s
damn, seamus, i don't know, could be anything. make sure you keep your attention on the guillotine, dude! you might need those fingers someday!
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:24 PM   #3
seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru3 View Post
damn, seamus, i don't know, could be anything. make sure you keep your attention on the guillotine, dude! you might need those fingers someday!
Heh heh. Yeah I almost lost 3 tips a few years back. Good thing the blade was fresh. Just filleted the middle finger and little scars on the ones to either side. all was sewed back together more or less. It still feels funny.

s

Old 01-03-2007, 10:55 PM   #4
quelyn

Question A Presence

I've had that same situation with something just to the left/right of my vision or in full frontal but just for a few seconds. Opinions on this go from a-z. Personally, I feel that it is a shift in dimension or a quick, "HEY, you, over there in the 3rd dim."! The most extreme was on a drive to a workshop passing through some mountain ranges through the desert. All of a sudden a section of the mountain-middle 1/3-just disolved from sight. There was nothingness and then the mountain seemed to re-emerge in slow time. This wasn't the sun or a shadow or anything else that has come to me.
Just sharing........................
Old 01-03-2007, 11:17 PM   #5
seamus

hmm... Thanks for that view! I have heard about people being put into a trance in front of their CRT monitors, and seeing beings to the sides, but this had a very familiar feel to it.

s