Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 20-02-2007, 05:40 AM   #1
seamus

Exclamation I thought Donald Sutherland was dead but...

He is alive!

Why is this strange? Because I could swear I saw a report about him having died, showing different roles he had played from M*A*S*H to the present times. A couple of days ago I saw the cloudbuster thing with Kate Bush (gosh is he huge or is she just really really tiny?) on youtube or google and decided (why i don't know) to look on deadoraliveinfo.com to see when he had died. well the first thing I saw was that Anna Nicole Smith had JUST been put up as dead (that brought me up short) and then I looked for DS and lo, and behold, he's alive!

I wasa thinking today about some posts to this effect I saw way back in 1993 on alt.conspiracy.theory or something like that, maybe alt.alien.visitors to this same effect, that someone thought they had seen a report about a death only to find later that the person was alive.

is this a glitch in the matrix? Or was it such a vivid dream that I only thought I saw this report? (I don't own or live near a TV, I would have had to have seen it incidentally while on an errand or something)

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2007, 02:44 PM   #2
earthseed

Had a simliar experience with Jack Palance and so did others. He has died a couple of times he's dead again for now. Ever feel like you have died on other timelines? I do. Can't explain or prove just a feeling.
earthseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2007, 05:20 PM   #3
seamus

heh heh... sure it wasn't just seeing him (Jack Palance) keel over dead in "City Slickers"?

There was that creepy film where Donald sutehrland was killed by an insane woman in a red raincoat in venice, italy... gosh that was spooky.

I have almost died several times so I guess in one timeline it could have happened, but I don't buy into all that parallel universe stuff.

s

Old 11-03-2007, 07:54 PM   #4
seamus

It happened again! I was at deadoralive.info and found that Yvonne DeCarlo (Lily from "The Munsters") died January 8th. I heard that she had died like 20 years ago!

Weeeeird.

s