Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 07-03-2007, 01:37 AM   #41
bluestar

Seamus-

Part of the incoming revelation to humanity is that of its true situation.
It will be scary for many- yet within it all is the understanding of truth and salvation. Many have been so severly distracted and distorted by the churches and mainstram religion that the true understanding has perished.
Be well seamus- if there is a call within to seek- follow it. Serve the truth as best you can and realise that there is a little spark inside that thirsts to go back home. This is the true you, not the mirage of your personality that holds you in thrall.If you would permit-may I suggest to you the website

http://esotericpublishing.com would be interested in your comments
bluestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 11:59 AM   #42
seamus

Smile It's okay, I'm alive!

Mnay thanks to all who have been concerned for me. If you have been watching the progression of my messages it's clear that I have been going through a major life change. And right here in front of you!

I have made it, early it would seem, through a mid-life crisis. I have always been precocious, so there's no reason to believe that I should stop now.

cheers,

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 02:30 PM   #43
albie
Inactive

Mmmm. That would be the happier route.
albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 05:52 AM   #44
tru3

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Mnay thanks to all who have been concerned for me. If you have been watching the progression of my messages it's clear that I have been going through a major life change. And right here in front of you!

I have made it, early it would seem, through a mid-life crisis. I have always been precocious, so there's no reason to believe that I should stop now.

cheers,

s
thank you for trusting us enough, seamus. i am honored to witness for you.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote