Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-08-2018, 10:49 AM   #5801
vegan_on_the_land
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,116
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
I didn't make any claim about plants feeling pain.
surfsteve did so I suggested he ask you if any serious biologists (or even funny ones) would say that plants feel pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Being an Omnivore means you can live off either, that does not mean the need for some bizarre 'act of compassion' as you claim.
You missed my point. As we don't have to eat meat, it is wrong to kill sentient beings for their meat. Just as it would be wrong for me to bash people over the head if I didn't have to. Humans do not need to kill other animals for food. It is not bizarre to be compassionate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Not eating wildlife isn't compassionate when its all geared for us to be part of it, it affects it all negatively.
It does not affect it negatively. How does it? We are no more a part of it than cattle are. Meat eating humans have killed off predators that would eat their sheep and chickens. Meat eating humans have affected it negatively. Meat eating humans have affected the whole world negatively. But this is a thread about health, not ecology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Humans also like the taste of raw meat, not that you would know that cos you don't eat it.
That proves my point. All but two of those disheS have various spices and sauces added to them. Because most humans do not like the taste of raw meat. Unlike omnivores and carnivores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Only some meats cant be eaten raw.
As well as not being tasty, raw meat contains pathogens and parasites. Even cooked meat can give humans pathogens and parasites. True carnivores and omnivores will salivate at the site of a dead rat at the side of the road. No normal human would. You even get humans who are eating some bit of muscle, liver or blood who will nearly vomit if they find a hair in their food. No omnivore or carnivore would be bothered about a hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Humans are Herbivores but we've been brainwashed into thinking we're Omnivores??
Proof please or its just rhetoric, then show how that affected all cultures and societies.
Because they ate meat too.
It's really quite simple psychology. Little Clarissa is told by mummy that she must be a good girl or Father Christmas won't leave any presents for her. Little Johnny (or Jomo or Muigi or Pierre) is told by mater that he must eat his meat so he'll grow up to be big and strong. By the time she is 24 Clarissa will probably no longer believe in Father Christmas and can be as bad as she likes but Johnny, by the age of 24, will probably still be eating meat - fearful that he will waste away and die if he doesn't. The IllMeatinati (meat, egg, dairy, fishing) industries also keep him fearful with their lying advertisements and cherry-picked studies. They use all their considerable power and influence to keep him in the Meatrix. If you disagree about the brainwashing tell me why the children of Catholics grow up to be Catholics, the children of Sunni Moslems grow up to be Sunni Moslems and the children of Arsenal supporters grow up to be Arsenal supporters. The meat brainwashing is much stronger than that of religion because it is thousands of years old and is constantly reinforced in every newspaper, telly cooking programme and the conversations of the blokes down the pub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Tobacco is a constant straw man argument you keep putting up.
Powerful rich companies had a big say in that and how it was advertised.
Tobacco is not a strawberry man argument. Exactly the same lies are told by the IllMeatinati as were told by the tobacco industry. They use the same tactics and even the same lobbying companies. They have the same types of politicians in their pockets. They are much more powerful than the tobacco industry and they have culture and history on their side - as explained above in the story of Johnny. His mother didn't encourage Johnny to smoke but the tobacco industry (much less influential than the IllMeatinati) still managed to keep him hooked for years. His mother's ignorant encouragement to eat meat could keep Johnny hooked for life and also his children and their children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
And the pain receptors in the more basic animals isn't as well developed and some feel little to no pain.
But they still feel pain. Fish, crabs and lobsters do. Anyway, that was aimed at surfsteve, who believes plants feel pain.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 10:51 AM   #5802
vegan_on_the_land
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,116
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
I'm surprised they don't put them into care in this country.
Bringing up kids on vitamin tablets and other man made shit instead of real food and a decent diet is proper NWO agenda 21 type stuff imo.
Most supplements fed to children are done so by meat eating parents. And don't forget the baby formulas that meat eating mothers feed to their children. See above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
This is really interesting. Only 4 mins long.

Can you imagine how meateaters could be balancing the world!!
I've posted that video before on another site to illustrate how meat eating humans have interfered negatively with nature.

Only non-humans can balance the world. Humans can't. Humans have messed it up and continue to do so. Meat eaters the most by stealing large tracts of land to put their sheep and cattle on and to grow crops to feed to those victims. Killing wolves, bears, tigers, seals, lions, coyotes, birds of prey, dolphins, sharks and many other such species. All to conserve the victims they want to eat and which those targetted animals also want to eat and which are their natural food. They also kill wild herbivores who want to eat the crops that are grown for the farm animals or who happen to live where farmers want to put cattle and sheep. But this is a thread about health, not wolves who practise river management and ecological engineering.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 11:43 AM   #5803
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,081
Likes: 5,236 (3,508 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
Most supplements fed to children are done so by meat eating parents. And don't forget the baby formulas that meat eating mothers feed to their children. See above.

I've posted that video before on another site to illustrate how meat eating humans have interfered negatively with nature.

Only non-humans can balance the world. Humans can't. Humans have messed it up and continue to do so. Meat eaters the most by stealing large tracts of land to put their sheep and cattle on and to grow crops to feed to those victims. Killing wolves, bears, tigers, seals, lions, coyotes, birds of prey, dolphins, sharks and many other such species. All to conserve the victims they want to eat and which those targetted animals also want to eat and which are their natural food. They also kill wild herbivores who want to eat the crops that are grown for the farm animals or who happen to live where farmers want to put cattle and sheep. But this is a thread about health, not wolves who practise river management and ecological engineering.
I suggest you go talk with those wolves to stop terrorizing other animals and stop eating meat.

tinfoil hat,
Please find another video where veggies are harming the land and the planet!!
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 16-08-2018 at 11:44 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 04:23 PM   #5804
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 1,224 (708 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
surfsteve did so I suggested he ask you if any serious biologists (or even funny ones) would say that plants feel pain.



You missed my point. As we don't have to eat meat, it is wrong to kill sentient beings for their meat. Just as it would be wrong for me to bash people over the head if I didn't have to. Humans do not need to kill other animals for food. It is not bizarre to be compassionate.



It does not affect it negatively. How does it? We are no more a part of it than cattle are. Meat eating humans have killed off predators that would eat their sheep and chickens. Meat eating humans have affected it negatively. Meat eating humans have affected the whole world negatively. But this is a thread about health, not ecology.



That proves my point. All but two of those disheS have various spices and sauces added to them. Because most humans do not like the taste of raw meat. Unlike omnivores and carnivores.



As well as not being tasty, raw meat contains pathogens and parasites. Even cooked meat can give humans pathogens and parasites. True carnivores and omnivores will salivate at the site of a dead rat at the side of the road. No normal human would. You even get humans who are eating some bit of muscle, liver or blood who will nearly vomit if they find a hair in their food. No omnivore or carnivore would be bothered about a hair.



It's really quite simple psychology. Little Clarissa is told by mummy that she must be a good girl or Father Christmas won't leave any presents for her. Little Johnny (or Jomo or Muigi or Pierre) is told by mater that he must eat his meat so he'll grow up to be big and strong. By the time she is 24 Clarissa will probably no longer believe in Father Christmas and can be as bad as she likes but Johnny, by the age of 24, will probably still be eating meat - fearful that he will waste away and die if he doesn't. The IllMeatinati (meat, egg, dairy, fishing) industries also keep him fearful with their lying advertisements and cherry-picked studies. They use all their considerable power and influence to keep him in the Meatrix. If you disagree about the brainwashing tell me why the children of Catholics grow up to be Catholics, the children of Sunni Moslems grow up to be Sunni Moslems and the children of Arsenal supporters grow up to be Arsenal supporters. The meat brainwashing is much stronger than that of religion because it is thousands of years old and is constantly reinforced in every newspaper, telly cooking programme and the conversations of the blokes down the pub.



Tobacco is not a strawberry man argument. Exactly the same lies are told by the IllMeatinati as were told by the tobacco industry. They use the same tactics and even the same lobbying companies. They have the same types of politicians in their pockets. They are much more powerful than the tobacco industry and they have culture and history on their side - as explained above in the story of Johnny. His mother didn't encourage Johnny to smoke but the tobacco industry (much less influential than the IllMeatinati) still managed to keep him hooked for years. His mother's ignorant encouragement to eat meat could keep Johnny hooked for life and also his children and their children.



But they still feel pain. Fish, crabs and lobsters do. Anyway, that was aimed at surfsteve, who believes plants feel pain.
Firstly, this is NOT a health thread alone, its a discussion on why we eat meat too.

It isn't wrong to kill for meat, that is your opinion, not fact.
Nature and evolution disagrees.

Making out animals like the taste of raw meat and we don't is another none argument, if animals could make it taste better, I'm betting they would..
Animals die of eating things they shouldn't all the time, they get parasites like we do.

Again, you gave absolutely no evidence at all.
Just more strawman arguments.
Please provide evidence that the illmeatinati as you call them have affected tribal cultures all around the world and that its all a brainwashing scam.

You aren't even correct about those animals feeling pain.
Their nervous system isn't as developed as many other more complex animals, according to Neurobiologists.

Negative affects of Veganism
https://healthyeating.sfgate.com/neg...nism-3304.html

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 16-08-2018 at 10:18 PM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 07:23 PM   #5805
ink
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 551
Likes: 260 (184 Posts)
Default

It is 'wrong' to continue YOUR consideration of a limited experience called 'life' via the indifferent use of another so called 'life'.

Intent....yours.

'Plants' feel not pain as a 'human' does.......they have the ability to comprehend YOUR Intention....your future action.

They know exactly that which you are to enact.....and action their being to it!

It is above anything you have ever been taught.
And is of a completely differing nature than of a.......human.

A 'human' is a 'dead flesh' eater....a man is some thing else!

Just saying lol

Last edited by ink; 16-08-2018 at 07:31 PM.
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 08:15 PM   #5806
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 1,224 (708 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
It is 'wrong' to continue YOUR consideration of a limited experience called 'life' via the indifferent use of another so called 'life'.

Intent....yours.

'Plants' feel not pain as a 'human' does.......they have the ability to comprehend YOUR Intention....your future action.

They know exactly that which you are to enact.....and action their being to it!

It is above anything you have ever been taught.
And is of a completely differing nature than of a.......human.

A 'human' is a 'dead flesh' eater....a man is some thing else!

Just saying lol
Wrong how?
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 10:20 PM   #5807
surfsteve
Senior Member
 
surfsteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Trona, California
Posts: 2,032
Likes: 339 (264 Posts)
Default

While it's true that plants don't feel pain the same as a human does it is also true that women don't feel pain the same as men do. There are even vegans who don't believe meat eaters are human. All life is sacred. Just because you can't understand the way a plant feels is no reason to needlessly murder them. God rewards those that eat only what they need and respect others by making them healthy and happy. I see so many maladjusted unhealthy and unhappy vegans. Many whom would probably run their car into a crowd of meat eaters without a second thought if it were legal!
__________________
Make David Icke Forum Great Again!
surfsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 12:58 PM   #5808
vegan_on_the_land
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,116
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I suggest you go talk with those wolves to stop terrorizing other animals and stop eating meat.

tinfoil hat,
Please find another video where veggies are harming the land and the planet!!
Wolves do what they evolved to do. Why should I talk to them? You terrorise other animals.

Tinfoil hat won't be able to find any such videos as vegans cause very little harm to the world. Unlike non-vegans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Firstly, this is NOT a health thread alone, its a discussion on why we eat meat too.
It started off as lots of different threads but is now in the health section. We have been asked many times to keep to the topic. Of health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
It isn't wrong to kill for meat, that is your opinion, not fact.
Nature and evolution disagrees.
In that case it's not wrong to murder, rape and steal. Nature and evolution agree with what I just wrote as various animals do those things. We, as humans, can show compassion. As we have no need for animal products it is wrong to kill and abuse other animals to get them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Making out animals like the taste of meat and we don't is another none argument, if animals could make it taste better, I'm betting they would..
Animals die of eating things they shouldn't all the time, they get parasites like we do.
Carnivores and omnivores don't need to change the taste of meat. Most (normal) humans do. Most (normal) humans love the taste of succulent raw fruits and leaves. At the very least they can happily eat them without 'mucking around with them', as a character in The League of Gentlemen said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Again, you gave absolutely no evidence at all.
Just more strawman arguments.
Please provide evidence that the illmeatinati as you call them have affected tribal cultures all around the world and that its all a brainwashing scam.
I provided the psychology behind the human fear of avoiding meat. Why not answer my question about why parents of a certain religion produce children who follow that religion - at least until they grow up and no longer are indoctrinated and brainwashed? The meat brainwashing goes on continually and most people can't break away. The tribal cultures don't come across vegans and they continually have their beliefs in meat reinforced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
You aren't even correct about those animals feeling pain.
Their nervous system isn't as developed as many other more complex animals, according to Neurobiologists.
But they can feel pain and fear. Fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Negative affects of Veganism?
B12 - A study in the US a few years ago found that over a third of the participants were low or deficient in B12. These were not vegans. Animal foods are not a good bioavailable source of B12, as proved by all the people who eat them who are low or deficient in B12. Also, people over the age of 50 are recommended to get their B12 from supplements or fortified foods as many can't get access to the B12 in the animal products they eat - due to lack of intrinsic factor.

Osteoporosis - we can get all the calcium we need from plants. We can make vitamin D from sunlight. Vegans are not more likely to have osteoporosis.

Omega-3 - Vegan women provide enough long-chain omega-3s (EPA and DHA - by converting ALA) for themselves and their babies from the food they eat. This is also seen in women from various countries where very little animal products are consumed. Foetuses require huge amounts of DHA and EPA from their mothers. Their brains and eyes won't develop properly without them. Vegan mothers and the mothers in those countries where they eat very little animal products produce babies with normal brains and eyes. It is said that we don't convert ALA to DHA and EPA very efficiently but we obviously do. Women especially. Women store them in their body fat in preparation for any pregnancy. It is even theorised that vegans convert more efficently as we have none of those other omega-3s in our diet unless we take algae capsules. I've never taken them and don't need them. Fish contain lots of poisons and originally get their long-chain omega-3s from algae or from other fish who ate algae. If you really want preformed long-chain omega-3s it's best to cut out the poisoned middle man and use the source that they use in the first place - algae. But most people really don't need them.

Low zinc and iron - Plenty of plant foods contain iron and zinc. The iron found in plants - non-haem iron - is better for us than the iron found in animal products - haem iron. Haem iron has been implicated in cancer and heart disease. Non-haem iron hasn't and never will because it is the form we evolved to ingest.

The British, American and Canadian dietitians' associations say that a vegan diet is suitable for humans of all ages from pregnancy onwards. You can find articles that bash veganism to your heart's content but the fact remains that a vegan diet is healthy.

Zinc Deficiency & Male Emissions | Dr Michael Greger of Nutritionfacts.org
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5FLp1YqPO4

How Your Body Transforms On A Vegan Diet
There's also a part 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKp8-X1zZqo

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
While it's true that plants don't feel pain the same as a human does it is also true that women don't feel pain the same as men do. There are even vegans who don't believe meat eaters are human. All life is sacred. Just because you can't understand the way a plant feels is no reason to needlessly murder them. God rewards those that eat only what they need and respect others by making them healthy and happy. I see so many maladjusted unhealthy and unhappy vegans. Many whom would probably run their car into a crowd of meat eaters without a second thought if it were legal!
Needlessly murder a plant? What about needlessly murdering a sheep or cod? As we have no need to eat animal products why do you murder them or pay someone else to do it?

I don't know of any unhealthy vegans and I personally know dozens. Only 2 could have better health. One is depressed - since before she became vegan - and the other has autism (I used to think he was depressed). He's also a recent vegan. Many vegans are angry because they see the cruelty around them and the meat eaters who don't give a damn. Meat eaters who laugh at pictures of slaughtered chickens and lambs. Meat eaters who mutter: 'Ooo! bacon,' as they walk past a vegan stall.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 01:17 PM   #5809
supertzar
Senior Member
 
supertzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,169
Likes: 2,837 (1,744 Posts)
Default

How do we not need animals in our diet? If you don't eat them you start looking like a vegan. Why do they ALL have EXACTLY the same faded, glassy-eyed look? It is bizarre.


Be honest. Something is wrong!

https://www.google.com/search?q=vega...h=1379#imgrc=_
__________________
Space Doom

Last edited by supertzar; 17-08-2018 at 01:18 PM.
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 01:20 PM   #5810
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 1,224 (708 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
Wolves do what they evolved to do. Why should I talk to them? You terrorise other animals.

Tinfoil hat won't be able to find any such videos as vegans cause very little harm to the world. Unlike non-vegans.



It started off as lots of different threads but is now in the health section. We have been asked many times to keep to the topic. Of health.



In that case it's not wrong to murder, rape and steal. Nature and evolution agree with what I just wrote as various animals do those things. We, as humans, can show compassion. As we have no need for animal products it is wrong to kill and abuse other animals to get them.



Carnivores and omnivores don't need to change the taste of meat. Most (normal) humans do. Most (normal) humans love the taste of succulent raw fruits and leaves. At the very least they can happily eat them without 'mucking around with them', as a character in The League of Gentlemen said.



I provided the psychology behind the human fear of avoiding meat. Why not answer my question about why parents of a certain religion produce children who follow that religion - at least until they grow up and no longer are indoctrinated and brainwashed? The meat brainwashing goes on continually and most people can't break away. The tribal cultures don't come across vegans and they continually have their beliefs in meat reinforced.



But they can feel pain and fear. Fact.



B12 - A study in the US a few years ago found that over a third of the participants were low or deficient in B12. These were not vegans. Animal foods are not a good bioavailable source of B12, as proved by all the people who eat them who are low or deficient in B12. Also, people over the age of 50 are recommended to get their B12 from supplements or fortified foods as many can't get access to the B12 in the animal products they eat - due to lack of intrinsic factor.

Osteoporosis - we can get all the calcium we need from plants. We can make vitamin D from sunlight. Vegans are not more likely to have osteoporosis.

Omega-3 - Vegan women provide enough long-chain omega-3s (EPA and DHA - by converting ALA) for themselves and their babies from the food they eat. This is also seen in women from various countries where very little animal products are consumed. Foetuses require huge amounts of DHA and EPA from their mothers. Their brains and eyes won't develop properly without them. Vegan mothers and the mothers in those countries where they eat very little animal products produce babies with normal brains and eyes. It is said that we don't convert ALA to DHA and EPA very efficiently but we obviously do. Women especially. Women store them in their body fat in preparation for any pregnancy. It is even theorised that vegans convert more efficently as we have none of those other omega-3s in our diet unless we take algae capsules. I've never taken them and don't need them. Fish contain lots of poisons and originally get their long-chain omega-3s from algae or from other fish who ate algae. If you really want preformed long-chain omega-3s it's best to cut out the poisoned middle man and use the source that they use in the first place - algae. But most people really don't need them.

Low zinc and iron - Plenty of plant foods contain iron and zinc. The iron found in plants - non-haem iron - is better for us than the iron found in animal products - haem iron. Haem iron has been implicated in cancer and heart disease. Non-haem iron hasn't and never will because it is the form we evolved to ingest.

The British, American and Canadian dietitians' associations say that a vegan diet is suitable for humans of all ages from pregnancy onwards. You can find articles that bash veganism to your heart's content but the fact remains that a vegan diet is healthy.

Zinc Deficiency & Male Emissions | Dr Michael Greger of Nutritionfacts.org
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5FLp1YqPO4

How Your Body Transforms On A Vegan Diet
There's also a part 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKp8-X1zZqo



Needlessly murder a plant? What about needlessly murdering a sheep or cod? As we have no need to eat animal products why do you murder them or pay someone else to do it?

I don't know of any unhealthy vegans and I personally know dozens. Only 2 could have better health. One is depressed - since before she became vegan - and the other has autism (I used to think he was depressed). He's also a recent vegan. Many vegans are angry because they see the cruelty around them and the meat eaters who don't give a damn. Meat eaters who laugh at pictures of slaughtered chickens and lambs. Meat eaters who mutter: 'Ooo! bacon,' as they walk past a vegan stall.

Actually there are studies that show Vegans have a large impact on the environment due to the need for land to grow food on and the animals killed while that's happening, amongst other things.
https://www.sciencealert.com/vegetar...nt-study-finds
But I have also seen studies that show the opposite so..

We don't terrorize other animals if we don't eat farmed foods and any animal should be thankful they met their end at Human hands.
Better than being eaten alive slowly.

This was the OP's question:

"Why eat meat, dairy, eggs?

I'd really appreciate some feedback."

I don't care what anyones opinions on that are unless its the OP's.
It isn't just about health and you changed that anyway by making out eating meat is wrong and those that do are weird, oh, and we're all Herbivores.

Humans say its wrong to murder each other but it isn't wrong to kill for food.
Stop trying to mix the two up.
One is for food and survival and the other is murder.

Humans don't need to change the taste of their meat ffs, we do it because we can and it tastes better, got that?
Wow you are hard work.

You provided zero psychology except your own made up stuff and no, I'm not getting baited into YOUR off topic straw man rant.

Just saying things then saying FACT after it doesn't make it so I'm afraid.
Neurobiologists provide evidence of how some animals feel pain, you have provided none.

A study showing a third of people lack B12 does not in any way prove your point as it doesn't say why, you just assume.
Ive given you sites from Biologists that explain you're wrong with all health issues but you continue to ignore them.
Anecdotal evidence is the best you can muster.

And for the last time, I aren't saying you cant survive on a Vegan diet, we are Omnivores, that means we can survive off just either.
Why am I having to repeat this?

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 17-08-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Likes: (1)
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 02:41 PM   #5811
ink
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 551
Likes: 260 (184 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Wrong how?
Simple really....would you consider it morally correct if a 'stronger or/and more intelligent' presentation of limited life.... consumed YOU because it thought, and had been taught, that it was fine and dandy to do so?

If so YOU can NEVER moan nor complain about being 'used' by another flowering of 'life'!

If YOU will not protect, or at the least attempt to, 'weaker beings' then YOU give away any right to be protected by any more advanced 'life' form.

You become nothing more than 'human'.......and will literally die
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 03:05 PM   #5812
ink
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 551
Likes: 260 (184 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
<<<<....>>>>
Now this from 'steve' is of a very limited thought out post! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
While it's true that plants don't feel pain the same as a human does it is also true that women don't feel pain the same as men do.
You have absolutely ZERO comprehension as to a plants consideration of the term 'pain'!
You really do not....do you?

Also....either way....if you are a 'man' you do not know that which a 'woman' feels....and visa versa!

To add.......Every 'human' or 'man' feels 'pain' differently. It is subjective to the individual being.......


Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
There are even vegans who don't believe meat eaters are human.
lmfao....... Meat eaters, as you put it, are human. Not a great fucking 'thing' to be as it happens!

Do YOU really wish to be only a 'shadow' of a 'man? And via your consideration of the self....to worship such a fucked up 'god' as hu?


Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
All life is sacred.
Sacred means:

Quote:
connected with God or a god or dedicated to a religious purpose and so deserving veneration.
I do not see 'plants' nor 'animals' nor 'fish' ....... worshiping any fucking 'human made god'!

Life is not sacred. But it is limited and YOUR intent so very important....for YOU....will you become or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
Just because you can't understand the way a plant feels is no reason to needlessly murder them.
The 'idea' is that you do not 'murder' them.... but have a relationship.

(getting bored now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
God rewards those that eat only what they need and respect others by making them healthy and happy.

GOD.......really?

In the bible, on the first page it states.......EAT fucking nuts and berries!

And if you really wish to worship a completely deranged 'god' (who holds court across this realm) then maybe start eating kids!


Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
I see so many maladjusted unhealthy and unhappy vegans.
And you see that in NO other 'humans'???????? FFS


Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
Many whom would probably run their car into a crowd of meat eaters without a second thought if it were legal!

AS above reply.

ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 03:08 PM   #5813
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 1,224 (708 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
Simple really....would you consider it morally correct if a 'stronger or/and more intelligent' presentation of limited life.... consumed YOU because it thought, and had been taught, that it was fine and dandy to do so?

If so YOU can NEVER moan nor complain about being 'used' by another flowering of 'life'!

If YOU will not protect, or at the least attempt to, 'weaker beings' then YOU give away any right to be protected by any more advanced 'life' form.

You become nothing more than 'human'.......and will literally die

If a Gator ate my kid, I wouldn't think it was morally wrong for it to do so, though I would obviously think it was a terrible thing to happen.

And I wouldn't want to end all Gators because of it or expect them to have a guilt complex and start only eating veg.

I accept the world we live in, I don't try to morally justify nature.

Killing anything for nothing is morally wrong.
Killing to survive is life.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 17-08-2018 at 03:09 PM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 03:10 PM   #5814
ink
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 551
Likes: 260 (184 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
How do we not need animals in our diet? If you don't eat them you start looking like a vegan. Why do they ALL have EXACTLY the same faded, glassy-eyed look? It is bizarre.

Be honest. Something is wrong!
I am 6'5".... 101kg

so that fucks up your consideration....
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 03:22 PM   #5815
ink
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 551
Likes: 260 (184 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
If a Gator ate my kid, I wouldn't think it was morally wrong for it to do so, though I would obviously think it was a terrible thing to happen.

And I wouldn't want to end all Gators because of it or expect them to have a guilt complex and start only eating veg.

I accept the world we live in, I don't try to morally justify nature.

Killing anything for nothing is morally wrong.
Killing to survive is life.
Tin....it is NOT about any 'gator'.

Let me put it this way.......

Your 'kid' has an IQ of 100 and is, lets say, 21 so coming into the 'prime' of physical strength.

Now we see another 'human' who has an IQ of 150 and via genetic breeding has twice the 'strength' of your kid.

The higher intelligence and strength has the choice to EAT your kid or to protect your kid!

Because your 'kid' eats those less intelligent....the 'higher' human EATS your kid!

Are you concerned about this?
Will you complain?

I bet you would! But it is the same as you do when you eat meat.

ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 03:38 PM   #5816
ink
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 551
Likes: 260 (184 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
How do we not need animals in our diet? If you don't eat them you start looking like a vegan. Why do they ALL have EXACTLY the same faded, glassy-eyed look? It is bizarre.


Be honest. Something is wrong!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
I am 6'5".... 101kg

so that fucks up your consideration....

I didn't address the 'eyes' part of your contribution!

I have on some occasions been stood in a pub when fighting begins (stupid humans) and have walked into the middle of the affray.... telling all parties to STOP.
And they do.

I have been told it is partly because of my size and the fact that I am fuck ugly...... but mainly because of my eyes.

They turn black....but there is a reason....but I digress.

You slag vegans off and parrot the msm consideration....it is vastly more difficult to live here, in this realm, as a vegan than to be a carbon copy of yet another fucking 'human'.....well done same same same same etc

sad as fuck

You are meant to protect those weaker than you.......NOT use them.

Last edited by ink; 17-08-2018 at 03:40 PM.
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 03:38 PM   #5817
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 1,224 (708 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
Tin....it is NOT about any 'gator'.

Let me put it this way.......

Your 'kid' has an IQ of 100 and is, lets say, 21 so coming into the 'prime' of physical strength.

Now we see another 'human' who has an IQ of 150 and via genetic breeding has twice the 'strength' of your kid.

The higher intelligence and strength has the choice to EAT your kid or to protect your kid!

Because your 'kid' eats those less intelligent....the 'higher' human EATS your kid!

Are you concerned about this?
Will you complain?

I bet you would! But it is the same as you do when you eat meat.

Intelligence is irrelevant here.
If my kid gets eaten by anything, I'm going to be upset.
I'm not going to expect every Cannibal(?) or predator to start changing his diet because I don't like it.
I'm a man of nature, I understand it and accept it.
If I'm hunting for my food, I'm part of nature and therefore affect it the same way as the 'How Wolves change rivers' vid in my signature shows.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 17-08-2018 at 03:39 PM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 04:01 PM   #5818
surfsteve
Senior Member
 
surfsteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Trona, California
Posts: 2,032
Likes: 339 (264 Posts)
Default

Ink:

Everything including all life is sacred. If it's made by god it's connected.

If a being as advanced over you as you are to a bacteria ate your kid it would be ok with you because they would judge you as incapable of expressing pain on their level?

I think not.

But at least I'd be on your side and wish you luck convincing them that they should be vegan...
__________________
Make David Icke Forum Great Again!
surfsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 04:03 PM   #5819
ink
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 551
Likes: 260 (184 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Intelligence is irrelevant here.
Well that is a most stupid thing to state.

Intelligence is that which can change this realm....nothing else will nor could.

You may state 'force' but force is always driven by an intelligence. That is the manner that 'kings' are created within this place....via an intelligence creating the actions of lesser intelligence.

Your quoted statement is stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
I'm not going to expect every Cannibal(?) or predator to start changing his diet because I don't like it.
But YOU could do something about it!

YOU could decide upon an action of intent to create a change....or not!


Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
I'm a man of nature, I understand it and accept it.
Yes of course....NATURE.

I wonder....do you know the 'nature' of this limited realm? If so describe it to me?

Yes I do have knowledge of it but I would like to read your words!

Would I be correct in saying that you consider this to be your only 'life'?

.
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 04:07 PM   #5820
supertzar
Senior Member
 
supertzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,169
Likes: 2,837 (1,744 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
I am 6'5".... 101kg

so that fucks up your consideration....

So what? You were born big. I'm talking about how vegans all have glassy eyes and a faded look to their face. It's like they are only semi-alive. They all have it. Even the vegan Armenian strongman has it. That guy is 5'7" and weighs more than you, can lift a house, whatever but his face has that same look.

__________________
Space Doom
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.