Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 20-07-2013, 05:43 PM   #1
busa

Default Busy night?

It was so hot yesterday all day !
At about 11-30pm last night I went and sat on a bench in the back garden
just to cool down. It was a cloudless sky but there was a white glow all around the horizon which made watching the stars more difficult.
I sat with my head back sky watching and feeling the slight breeze. Just cooling down.

11.45pm
The first UFO was heading directly at me in a straight line and at a very high altitude. It was one of those single solid white lights that looked just like a star up amongst the stars. It was very fast, a lot faster than a high altitude jet, but much higher. No noise from it at all, 100% silent. If it had continued on the same trajectory it would have flown right over my head, but before it reached me, it turned in a slow arc to its right across in front of me and then straightened up again to head off to the other horizon.
I just sat very chilled and observed it. Just a single solid white light UFO, very fast and silent. Total length of sighting about 60 seconds.

11-50pm.
My partner had come out to join me to chill out and I mentioned the earlier UFO, no big event in our world, we've had far more striking sightings and events. I looked over to my right in the sky and called out to my partner to look over at what I was looking at. Looking between our house and next door, across the roofs of the houses opposite was a huge, solid and very bright white light, very large and at low altitude. There were no other lights on it. It flew very slowly and then after a few seconds the light suddenly went very dim although we could still just see it moving slowly for some time away to the right of us. Again there was no noise, it was totally silent.
We both observed it and we are cool with these things.
NOT blaze though ! But they happen

I saw another very similar solid bright white light in that position in the sky recently. Reported on the DIF here:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=243735

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 12:50 AM   #2
tommy1

sure it wasnt a weather balloon?
tommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 01:01 PM   #3
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy1 View Post
sure it wasnt a weather balloon?
"White, super fast, high altitude Thai lanterns" ?
No, no, lets not encourage the debunkers ! lol

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote