Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 17-04-2013, 06:28 AM   #1
tango02

Default Is Planet Earth a Form of Hell

According to Buddhism, earth is one of seven hells, which supports information given to me via ouija boards. Ironically this topic is how I found this forum on google from a thread a couple of years old. The spirit(s) on the ouija board I used to play with stated that anyone born on this planet did so because they turned away from God in previous lifetimes and that a lifetime on earth was a sentence in hell. I am aware that spirits from the dead are known for lying and deceit, so obviously this could all be a load of b.s. Everything the spirit(s) on the ouija board stated lines up completely with the Buddhist/Hindu concepts of reincarnation and karma. I myself am not religious at all, or really know much about these religions, but I do find it to be more than a coincidence.

Anyhow, if anyone has an opinion I'd be very interested to hear it.
tango02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 06:39 AM   #2
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tango02 View Post
According to Buddhism, earth is one of seven hells, which supports information given to me via ouija boards. Ironically this topic is how I found this forum on google from a thread a couple of years old. The spirit(s) on the ouija board I used to play with stated that anyone born on this planet did so because they turned away from God in previous lifetimes and that a lifetime on earth was a sentence in hell. I am aware that spirits from the dead are known for lying and deceit, so obviously this could all be a load of b.s. Everything the spirit(s) on the ouija board stated lines up completely with the Buddhist/Hindu concepts of reincarnation and karma. I myself am not religious at all, or really know much about these religions, but I do find it to be more than a coincidence.

No I don't believe that. I see it more like a training ground of sorts. And it can either be the prison or the paradise - but never permanently in either state (see my sig - it's from the I Ching). To develop physical strength requires exertion against resistance - how could you gain stamina if you don't push yourself. It's the same in a spiritual sense. The challenges on earth - painful as they are sometimes - are there to enable our growth.

The concept of earth being for people who have sinned is not one I feel good about, and people in religious organisations have used this 'hell' thing as a negative means of control.

Last edited by decode reality; 17-04-2013 at 06:41 AM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 06:39 AM   #3
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
According to Buddhism, earth is one of seven hells, which supports information given to me via ouija boards. .
No. According to Buddhism, Earth is between heaven and hell and heaven. It is separate.

The can be some crossover. hell can leach into earth and so can heaven.

But Earth perhaps is more of a transition realm.

And stop doing ouija boards. If you don't you'll regret it later.

Last edited by truthspoon; 17-04-2013 at 08:46 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 06:42 AM   #4
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
No. Earth is between heaven and hell and heaven. It is separate.

And stop doing ouija boards. If you don't you'll regret it later.
I second that.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 08:42 AM   #5
tango02

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
I second that.
Thanks for the info. I haven't touched a ouija board since 1996, but unfortunately it has already caused trouble since.
tango02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 03:43 PM   #6
wthree

Quji boards were invented as a fun game for children to demonstrate the power of the unconscious mind.

There is a reason they always reinforce peoples beliefs when they play them.
Musings of a Transhumanist
http://musingsofatranshumanist.blogspot.co.uk
http://subjectiveevidence.wikispaces.com/
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 04:10 PM   #7
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthree View Post
Quji boards were invented as a fun game for children to demonstrate the power of the unconscious mind.

There is a reason they always reinforce peoples beliefs when they play them.
Clever answer. But wrong.

Quote:
One of the first mentions of the automatic writing method used in the Ouija board is found in China around 1100 AD, in historical documents of the Song Dynasty. The method was known as fuji (扶乩), "planchette writing". The use of planchette writing as an ostensible means of contacting the dead and the spirit-world continued, and, albeit under special rituals and supervisions, was a central practice of the Quanzhen School, until it was forbidden by the Qing Dynasty.[9] Several entire scriptures of the Daozang are supposedly works of automatic planchette writing. Similar methods of mediumistic spirit writing have been widely practiced in ancient India, Greece, Rome, and medieval Europe.[10]
Old 17-04-2013, 04:58 PM   #8
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Wink No; no Opinion .... just the truth at least for

Quote:

Not only the Buddhist are correct but all knowledge based scripture is correct ...... but Evil made a total mess out of the truth which was told long time ago.

Regarding the seven Hells ..... just wait I will add them here in a minute; got to find the text first..........

No; no Opinion .... just the truth at least for the last 2000 years.

You ask if this World is Hell ...... Worst !!! ...... past the point of Hell ... thats why this world is in transition right now.

56. The Savior said, "Whoever has come to know the world has discovered a carcass, and whoever has discovered a carcass, of that person the world is not worthy."

80. The Savior said, "Whoever has come to know the world has discovered the body, and whoever has discovered the body, of that one the world is not worthy."

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html

Has nothing really to do with Religion ...... but has everything to do with the knowledge & wisdom of our forefathers which recored the history & warned us for all this time ..... but most of us are blind as bats.

Here we go >>>>>>

The Nag Hammadi Library
On the Origin of the World

The Seven Hells on Earth within most by now >>>>

Thus, when the prime parent of chaos saw his son Sabaoth and the glory that he was in, and perceived that he was greatest of all the authorities of chaos, he envied him. And having become wrathful, he engendered Death out of his death: and he (viz., Death) was established over the sixth heaven, Sabaoth had been snatched up from there. And thus the number of the six authorities of chaos was achieved.
Then Death, being androgynous, mingled with his (own) nature and begot seven androgynous offspring.

These are the names of the male ones:

Jealousy,
Wrath,
Tears,
Sighing,
Suffering,
Lamentation,
Bitter Weeping.

And these are the names of the female ones:

Wrath,
Pain,
Lust,
Sighing,
Curse,
Bitterness,
Quarrelsomeness.

They had intercourse with one another, and each one begot seven, so that they amount to forty-nine androgynous demons. Their names and their effects you will find in the Book of Solomon.

Next, the ruler had a thought - consistent with his nature - and by means of verbal expression he created an androgyne. He opened his mouth and cooed to him. When his eyes had been opened, he looked at his father, and he said to him, "Eee!" Then his father called him Eee-a-o ('Yao'). Next he created the second son. He cooed to him. And he opened his eyes and said to his father, "Eh!" His father called him 'Eloai'. Next, he created the third son. He cooed to him. And he opened his eyes and said to his father, "Asss!" His father called him 'Astaphaios'. These are the three sons of their father.

Seven appeared in chaos, androgynous. They have their masculine names and their feminine names.

The feminine name is Pronoia (Forethought)
Sambathas, which is 'week'.
And his son is called Yao: his feminine name is Lordship.
Sabaoth: his feminine name is Deity.
Adonaios: his feminine name is Kingship.
Elaios: his feminine name is Jealousy.
Oraios: his feminine name is Wealth.
And Astaphaios: his feminine name is Sophia (knowledge). ................................. but now wisdom ..... thats why the Spiritual Son was send to explain the mess this World has become

These are the seven forces of the seven heavens of chaos. And they were born androgynous, consistent with the immortal pattern that existed before them, according to the wish of Pistis: so that the likeness of what had existed since the beginning might reign to the end. You will find the effect of these names and the force of the male entities in the Archangelic (Book) of the Prophet Moses, and the names of the female entities in the first Book of Noraia.

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/origin.html
about th

More wisdom only the spiritual mindset will understand the try meaning of these recorded words to warn about this Hell on Earth they have created.......

Now when Sabaoth, the son of Yaldabaoth, heard the voice of Pistis, he sang praises to her, and he condemned the father [...] at the word of Pistis; and he praised her because she had instructed them about the immortal man and his light. Then Pistis Sophia stretched out her finger and poured upon him some light from her light, to be a condemnation of his father. Then when Sabaoth was illumined, he received great authority against all the forces of chaos. Since that day he has been called "Lord of the Forces".

He hated his father, the darkness, and his mother, the abyss, and loathed his sister, the thought of the prime parent, which moved to and fro upon the waters. And because of his light, all the authorities of chaos were jealous of him. And when they had become disturbed, they made a great war in the seven heavens. Then when Pistis Sophia had seen the war, she dispatched seven archangels to Sabaoth from her light. They snatched him up to the seventh heaven. They stood before him as attendants. Furthermore, she sent him three more archangels, and established the kingdom for him over everyone, so that he might dwell above the twelve gods of chaos.

Now when Sabaoth had taken up the place of repose in return for his repentance, Pistis also gave him her daughter Zoe (Life), together with great authority, so that she might instruct him about all things that exist in the eighth heaven. And as he had authority, he made himself first of all a mansion. It is huge, magnificent, seven times as great as all those that exist in the seven heavens.

And before his mansion he created a throne, which was huge and was upon a four-faced chariot called "Cherubin". Now the Cherubin has eight shapes per each of the four corners, lion forms and calf forms and human forms and eagle forms, so that all the forms amount to sixty-four forms - and seven archangels that stand before it; he is the eighth, and has authority. All the forms amount to seventy-two. Furthermore, from this chariot the seventy-two gods took shape; they took shape so that they might rule over the seventy-two languages of the peoples. And by that throne he created other, serpent-like angels, called "Seraphin", which praise him at all times.

Thereafter he created a congregation of angels, thousands and myriads, numberless, which resembled the congregation in the eighth heaven; and a firstborn called

The real meaning & makes total sense total sense to me!!!!!!! >>>>
Israel - which is, "the man that sees God"; and another being, called Jesus Christ, who resembles the savior above in the eighth heaven, and who sits at his right upon a revered throne. And at his left, there sits the virgin of the holy spirit, upon a throne and glorifying him. And the seven virgins stand before her, [...] possessing thirty harps, and psalteries and trumpets, glorifying him. And all the armies of the angels glorify him, and they bless him. Now where he sits is upon a throne of light great cloud that covers him. And there was no one with him in the cloud except Sophia Pistis, instructing him about all the things that exist in the eighth heaven, so that the likenesses of those things might be created, in order that his reign might endure until the consummation of the heavens of chaos and their forces.

Now Pistis Sophia set him apart from the darkness and summoned him to her right, and the prime parent she put at her left. Since that day, right has been called justice, and left called wickedness. Now because of this, they all received a realm in the congregation of justice and wickedness, [...] stand [...] upon a creature [...] all.

Thus, when the prime parent of chaos saw his son Sabaoth and the glory that he was in, and perceived that he was greatest of all the authorities of chaos, he envied him. And having become wrathful, he engendered Death out of his death: and he (viz., Death) was established over the sixth heaven, Sabaoth had been snatched up from there. And thus the number of the six authorities of chaos was achieved. Then Death, being androgynous, mingled with his (own) nature and begot seven androgynous offspring. These are the names of the male ones: Jealousy, Wrath, Tears, Sighing, Suffering, Lamentation, Bitter Weeping. And these are the names of the female ones: Wrath, Pain, Lust, Sighing, Curse, Bitterness, Quarrelsomeness. They had intercourse with one another, and each one begot seven, so that they amount to forty-nine androgynous demons. Their names and their effects you will find in the Book of Solomon.

Sabaoth = Sabbath = redemption ........ your redemption ........ thats why it says respect the Sabbath ...... Always respect your own redemption & the redemption of others.

Last edited by oiram; 17-04-2013 at 05:34 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #9
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post

Not only the Buddhist are correct but all knowledge based scripture is correct ...... but Evil made a total mess out of the truth which was told long time ago.

Regarding the seven Hells ..... just wait I will add them here in a minute; got to find the text first..........

No; no Opinion .... just the truth at least for the last 2000 years.

You ask if this World is Hell ...... Worst !!! ...... past the point of Hell ... thats why this world is in transition right now.

56. The Savior said, "Whoever has come to know the world has discovered a carcass, and whoever has discovered a carcass, of that person the world is not worthy."

80. The Savior said, "Whoever has come to know the world has discovered the body, and whoever has discovered the body, of that one the world is not worthy."

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html

Has nothing really to do with Religion ...... but has everything to do with the knowledge & wisdom of our forefathers which recored the history & warned us for all this time ..... but most of us are blind as bats.

Here we go >>>>>>

The Nag Hammadi Library
On the Origin of the World

The Seven Hells on Earth within most by now >>>>

Thus, when the prime parent of chaos saw his son Sabaoth and the glory that he was in, and perceived that he was greatest of all the authorities of chaos, he envied him. And having become wrathful, he engendered Death out of his death: and he (viz., Death) was established over the sixth heaven, Sabaoth had been snatched up from there. And thus the number of the six authorities of chaos was achieved.
Then Death, being androgynous, mingled with his (own) nature and begot seven androgynous offspring.

These are the names of the male ones:

Jealousy,
Wrath,
Tears,
Sighing,
Suffering,
Lamentation,
Bitter Weeping.

And these are the names of the female ones:

Wrath,
Pain,
Lust,
Sighing,
Curse,
Bitterness,
Quarrelsomeness.

They had intercourse with one another, and each one begot seven, so that they amount to forty-nine androgynous demons. Their names and their effects you will find in the Book of Solomon.

Next, the ruler had a thought - consistent with his nature - and by means of verbal expression he created an androgyne. He opened his mouth and cooed to him. When his eyes had been opened, he looked at his father, and he said to him, "Eee!" Then his father called him Eee-a-o ('Yao'). Next he created the second son. He cooed to him. And he opened his eyes and said to his father, "Eh!" His father called him 'Eloai'. Next, he created the third son. He cooed to him. And he opened his eyes and said to his father, "Asss!" His father called him 'Astaphaios'. These are the three sons of their father.

Seven appeared in chaos, androgynous. They have their masculine names and their feminine names.

The feminine name is Pronoia (Forethought)
Sambathas, which is 'week'.
And his son is called Yao: his feminine name is Lordship.
Sabaoth: his feminine name is Deity.
Adonaios: his feminine name is Kingship.
Elaios: his feminine name is Jealousy.
Oraios: his feminine name is Wealth.
And Astaphaios: his feminine name is Sophia (knowledge). ................................. but now wisdom ..... thats why the Spiritual Son was send to explain the mess this World has become

These are the seven forces of the seven heavens of chaos. And they were born androgynous, consistent with the immortal pattern that existed before them, according to the wish of Pistis: so that the likeness of what had existed since the beginning might reign to the end. You will find the effect of these names and the force of the male entities in the Archangelic (Book) of the Prophet Moses, and the names of the female entities in the first Book of Noraia.

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/origin.html
about th

More wisdom only the spiritual mindset will understand the try meaning of these recorded words to warn about this Hell on Earth they have created.......

Now when Sabaoth, the son of Yaldabaoth, heard the voice of Pistis, he sang praises to her, and he condemned the father [...] at the word of Pistis; and he praised her because she had instructed them about the immortal man and his light. Then Pistis Sophia stretched out her finger and poured upon him some light from her light, to be a condemnation of his father. Then when Sabaoth was illumined, he received great authority against all the forces of chaos. Since that day he has been called "Lord of the Forces".

He hated his father, the darkness, and his mother, the abyss, and loathed his sister, the thought of the prime parent, which moved to and fro upon the waters. And because of his light, all the authorities of chaos were jealous of him. And when they had become disturbed, they made a great war in the seven heavens. Then when Pistis Sophia had seen the war, she dispatched seven archangels to Sabaoth from her light. They snatched him up to the seventh heaven. They stood before him as attendants. Furthermore, she sent him three more archangels, and established the kingdom for him over everyone, so that he might dwell above the twelve gods of chaos.

Now when Sabaoth had taken up the place of repose in return for his repentance, Pistis also gave him her daughter Zoe (Life), together with great authority, so that she might instruct him about all things that exist in the eighth heaven. And as he had authority, he made himself first of all a mansion. It is huge, magnificent, seven times as great as all those that exist in the seven heavens.

And before his mansion he created a throne, which was huge and was upon a four-faced chariot called "Cherubin". Now the Cherubin has eight shapes per each of the four corners, lion forms and calf forms and human forms and eagle forms, so that all the forms amount to sixty-four forms - and seven archangels that stand before it; he is the eighth, and has authority. All the forms amount to seventy-two. Furthermore, from this chariot the seventy-two gods took shape; they took shape so that they might rule over the seventy-two languages of the peoples. And by that throne he created other, serpent-like angels, called "Seraphin", which praise him at all times.

Thereafter he created a congregation of angels, thousands and myriads, numberless, which resembled the congregation in the eighth heaven; and a firstborn called

The real meaning & makes total sense total sense to me!!!!!!! >>>>
Israel - which is, "the man that sees God"; and another being, called Jesus Christ, who resembles the savior above in the eighth heaven, and who sits at his right upon a revered throne. And at his left, there sits the virgin of the holy spirit, upon a throne and glorifying him. And the seven virgins stand before her, [...] possessing thirty harps, and psalteries and trumpets, glorifying him. And all the armies of the angels glorify him, and they bless him. Now where he sits is upon a throne of light great cloud that covers him. And there was no one with him in the cloud except Sophia Pistis, instructing him about all the things that exist in the eighth heaven, so that the likenesses of those things might be created, in order that his reign might endure until the consummation of the heavens of chaos and their forces.

Now Pistis Sophia set him apart from the darkness and summoned him to her right, and the prime parent she put at her left. Since that day, right has been called justice, and left called wickedness. Now because of this, they all received a realm in the congregation of justice and wickedness, [...] stand [...] upon a creature [...] all.

Thus, when the prime parent of chaos saw his son Sabaoth and the glory that he was in, and perceived that he was greatest of all the authorities of chaos, he envied him. And having become wrathful, he engendered Death out of his death: and he (viz., Death) was established over the sixth heaven, Sabaoth had been snatched up from there. And thus the number of the six authorities of chaos was achieved. Then Death, being androgynous, mingled with his (own) nature and begot seven androgynous offspring. These are the names of the male ones: Jealousy, Wrath, Tears, Sighing, Suffering, Lamentation, Bitter Weeping. And these are the names of the female ones: Wrath, Pain, Lust, Sighing, Curse, Bitterness, Quarrelsomeness. They had intercourse with one another, and each one begot seven, so that they amount to forty-nine androgynous demons. Their names and their effects you will find in the Book of Solomon.

Sabaoth = Sabbath = redemption ........ your redemption ........ thats why it says respect the Sabbath ...... Always respect your own redemption & the redemption of others.

OK. Great post.

But it really isn't helpful to go around saying 'Earth is hell'.

This is what Masons and Kabbalists believe and as such justifies their mission as 'God's jailors'.

It just isn't helpful or accurate to say this.

Earth is a transition point. A crossroads. Both heaven and hell can exist on earth but Earth is neither one nor the other.

Some days are good days, some days are bad days.

We spend our lives experiencing various degrees of heaven and hell on a daily basis.

It's not that simple to say 'Earth is hell'. You're just going to end up with a bunch of people thinking they're tormented souls and they deserve to be here, and the other half will be their sadistic and wicked prison wardens.

It doesn't have to be like this...... As a former champion goalie once said.

Last edited by truthspoon; 17-04-2013 at 08:42 PM.
Old 17-04-2013, 08:57 PM   #10
piskavac

Quote:
According to Hinduism the Earth is middle planet between the hell, and "heaven". From reality check I can agree with that stance.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:08 AM   #11
mauviene

Quote:
According to Buddhism, earth is one of seven hells, which supports information given to me via ouija boards.

I would listen to the spirit not us nut jobs on conspiracy forums.

However my opinion is that earth is not one of seven hells, but that hell only exists on earth within certain conditions of karma.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:55 AM   #12
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauviene View Post
I would listen to the spirit not us nut jobs on conspiracy forums.

However my opinion is that earth is not one of seven hells, but that hell only exists on earth within certain conditions of karma.
Yeah, so despite your troll comment you totally agree with me.

Last edited by truthspoon; 01-05-2013 at 06:58 AM.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:15 AM   #13
dreamingod

Wink Heaven and Hell are Belief Territories

In context of some religious texts, an underworld was described as an undesirable place for punishment of souls.
In our current CULTure, Hell is a metaphor to describe such an Underworld.

Stories, language, beliefs and CULTure shape belief systems.

Actually "Hel" means light eg. Helios the Sun God
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230573

Similarly the idea of heaven figures in the Bible.
An equivalent idea is "Utopia" -any real or imaginary society, place, state, etc, considered to be perfect or ideal.
Utopia" literally means "no place". From Greek ou not + topos a place.

The idea of heaven and hell differs from people to people, culture to culture.

Heaven and Hell are really ideas of realities in your imaginings usually derived from the CULTure you relate to.

Similarly some may perceive Earth-reality in current context to be Hell, particularly if one lives is abject poverty and misery.
Others may perceive Earth-reality in current context to be an exciting
reality, rich in drama and sensorial experiences.
This may be their "Utopia".

Earth-reality yields the human drama experience, density experience and body limitation experience within the context of linear story.
Whether or not you perceive it as a training ground is up to each perceiver to perceive value and lessons in corresponding experiences.

If you know yourself to be the Self, the "atman" and Source of
all thoughts, desires, perspectives, and all perceivable things,
then you will understand:
Heaven and Hell is what you perceive it to be.
There is only Self.

...belief in a fire and brimstone"HELL" may entrap
the fear and guilt-ridden believer in these belief territories.
I think therefore I am.
I am
consciousness & potentiality

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums
dreamingod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:03 PM   #14
susannah1
Inactive

I think that too.

at times.

hmmm
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:56 AM   #15
les_paul_robot

Quote:
Is Planet Earth a Form of Hell
Without doubt.
It's pretty obvious!

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:06 AM   #16
jdeadevil

I've read multiple people say that this realm is pretty low on the spectrum, and even one person say it's lower than what religious people call Hell. But if most other realms are like the ones I've experienced in lucid dreams and the odd OOBE, then this place is pretty unique for what it is.

Last edited by jdeadevil; 03-05-2013 at 01:06 AM.
jdeadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:13 AM   #17
susannah1
Inactive

but never on a friday!

it is whatever you choose to think it is, actually.
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:23 PM   #18
paradise found
Inactive

There are dimensions of reality much 'lower' and more restricted than the crude old physical plane.

Every dimension of being feels that the dimension(s) beneath, are 'hells' of complete and total limitation.

Thankfully, human souls are just visiting. They don't belong 'here'.

Don't give up your soul for paper money, dudes. It just isn't worth it.

Last edited by paradise found; 03-05-2013 at 04:23 PM.
paradise found is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:51 PM   #19
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Wink Perhaps people think I have come to cast peace on

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
But it really isn't helpful to go around saying 'Earth is hell'.
But it really isn't helpful to go around saying 'Earth is hell'. .... True!

1) Not helpful to whom?

2) Reality & fact is also; that the truth of things was never a wanted, promoted or excepted item in Hell with all there followers & implementers!!

68. The Revealer said, "Congratulations to you when you are hated and persecuted; and no place will be found, wherever you have been persecuted."

16. The Revealer said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.

For there will be five in a house: there'll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone."

10. The Revealer said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."

82. The Revealer said, "Whoever is near me is near the fire, and whoever is far from me is far from the (Father's) kingdom."

Only those which are able to stand on there own ..... have the ability to created any form of change ..... if at all ..... because they are hated since the beginning by most for the obvious reason to step on the feet of those which are running & controlling the success of this Hell on Earth!!

Last edited by oiram; 03-05-2013 at 05:15 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2013, 09:53 PM   #20
yosako

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
Without doubt.
It's pretty obvious!
Is it so... or rather humans are silly and they don't know better?
Earth is not hell. Earth is. And this universe is a dog-eat-dog place because of unawareness.

Last edited by yosako; 16-05-2013 at 09:55 PM.
yosako is offline   Reply With Quote