Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 05-12-2009, 04:16 PM   #1041
dangermouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
omg the east anglia guy is tiwitching so much he is lying through his teeth
Old 05-12-2009, 05:49 PM   #1042
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
however, i do believe he is in advanced negotiations with a leper colony of cockroaches, to accompany him to future speaking engagements and pose as his supporters.
lol
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com

Last edited by mark1963; 05-12-2009 at 05:49 PM.
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:10 PM   #1043
gripit

Copenhagen Climate Conference to Create 'Huge' Carbon Footprint

Talk about your global warming . . . When an estimated 16,500 delegates, activists and reporters descend upon Copenhagen Monday for the United Nations Climate Change Conference, a lot of hot air will follow.

The U.N. estimates the 12-day conference will create 40,584 tons of carbon dioxide equivalents, roughly the same amount as the carbon emissions of Morocco in 2006.

Those greenhouse gas emissions are comprised of two parts: international travel and local emissions from hotels and transportation venues. Organizers will also reportedly lay 900 kilometers of computer cable and 50,000 square miles of carpet, along with more than 200,000 meals to be served and 200,000 cups of coffee.

The conference will leave an enormous carbon footprint, says Patrick Michaels, senior fellow for environmental studies at the Cato Institute, a libertarian think tank in Washington.

“It will be huge,” Michaels said of the environmental toll. “Where is video conferencing when we need it? An equally important question is what will be accomplished here?” ( Joshua Rhett Miller, FoxNews.com)
gripit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:18 PM   #1044
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripit View Post

Copenhagen Climate Conference to Create 'Huge' Carbon Footprint

Talk about your global warming . . . When an estimated 16,500 delegates, activists and reporters descend upon Copenhagen Monday for the United Nations Climate Change Conference, a lot of hot air will follow.

The U.N. estimates the 12-day conference will create 40,584 tons of carbon dioxide equivalents, roughly the same amount as the carbon emissions of Morocco in 2006.

Those greenhouse gas emissions are comprised of two parts: international travel and local emissions from hotels and transportation venues. Organizers will also reportedly lay 900 kilometers of computer cable and 50,000 square miles of carpet, along with more than 200,000 meals to be served and 200,000 cups of coffee.

The conference will leave an enormous carbon footprint, says Patrick Michaels, senior fellow for environmental studies at the Cato Institute, a libertarian think tank in Washington.

“It will be huge,” Michaels said of the environmental toll. “Where is video conferencing when we need it? An equally important question is what will be accomplished here?” ( Joshua Rhett Miller, FoxNews.com)
Confused. If it's good enough for Corporate America to insist upon as a cost cuttng measure then why are the tax payers of the world footing this trip creating such waste - the waste the dignitaries claim they dislike? For the cap and trade program and the other names it goes by in other nations? Ha!

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:43 PM   #1045
amaralsright
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripit View Post
“It will be huge,” Michaels said of the environmental toll. “Where is video conferencing when we need it?
But.. but.. but...

..sending only one e-mail uses as much energy as making 27 cups of tea.

They were telling us that a few months ago.

Imagine how many cups of tea a video conference is worth!!!
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:16 PM   #1046
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
But.. but.. but...

..sending only one e-mail uses as much energy as making 27 cups of tea.

They were telling us that a few months ago.

Imagine how many cups of tea a video conference is worth!!!
Really?
BRILLIANT!

Next time the wife asks me to write an email for her, I'll be sure to hand her a bill ... "you owe me 27 cups of tea ... actually I want one now, so bring that and its only 26 to go ..."

Loving it ...
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:22 PM   #1047
amaralsright
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
Really?
BRILLIANT!

Next time the wife asks me to write an email for her, I'll be sure to hand her a bill ... "you owe me 27 cups of tea ... actually I want one now, so bring that and its only 26 to go ..."

Loving it ...
I exaggerated.

It was about 4 cups of tea.

Still.. bonkers.
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:42 PM   #1048
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
I exaggerated.

It was about 4 cups of tea.

Still.. bonkers.
still good enough for me ... the Mrs owes me a few cuppas.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:01 PM   #1049
the tealady
Forum Advisor

We are three days away from the Copenhagen Treaty.

I have made as many contacts with politicians as I can but here is a copy of the email I have just sent to the Prime Minister of Australia.

Dear Sir

We are now three days away from the meeting of delegates to discuss and sign off on the Copenhagen Treaty.

I would like to remind you that the voters of Australia did NOT give the Government a mandate to turn this country over to a foreign power.

This IS one of the consequences written into the conditions of the Treaty and as such, under the Australian Constitution, it would be an act of treason for any person connected with the Australian Government to agree to such a treaty.

There is NO global warming. In fact the earth is cooling. The warming period that was experienced has ceased and was caused largely by astro-physical causes. This phenomenon has also been observed in the other planetary environments in our Solar System.

The climate-gate scandal must not be ignored, with the key individuals involved in the fraud now running for cover and are involved in much finger pointing.

The real question is whether or not, this Government will stand up for the rights and needs of our people, or if they will continue to use this scam to further the agenda of the United Nations, who to say the least, has a dismal track record on the matter of human rights, democratic governance and to use a colloquialism 'a fair go for all.'

Yours truly

ozpixie

I have done all I can do.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:04 PM   #1050
gazzair
Inactive

please don't tell me you actually signed it ozpixie
gazzair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:10 PM   #1051
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzair View Post
Why wouldn't they? I would have.
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:55 AM   #1052
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzair View Post
Well. I will leave you guessing but remember that there are compulsory fields that must be filled in when sending emails to pollies....
Old 06-12-2009, 01:11 AM   #1053
decim

Default ClimateGate PaleoClimatology 2001BC Email Odyssey

ClimateGate PaleoClimatology 2001BC an Email Odyssey

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 06-12-2009 at 01:11 AM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:16 AM   #1054
wakeupworld

Nearly fell off my chair tonight when ex tory Chancellor Of The Exchequor Nigel Lawson told interviewer Andrew Neil on the tv programme "Hard Talk", that the global warming info put out by the likes of Al Gore were scare stories and that he (Nigel) had done his own research.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:44 AM   #1055
frase

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/c...the-world.html

excellent new article
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:49 AM   #1056
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
Well. I will leave you guessing but remember that there are compulsory fields that must be filled in when sending emails to pollies....
I fear for your chippy ozpixie

[/QUOTE]

LOL...Trogs still rule...

hi decim......I heard today that putting sulphur dioxide in the atmosphere is being considered ( prolly means that they are already doing it ) as some sort of climate counter measure...dumping poisons comes to mind.

Last edited by lizzy; 06-12-2009 at 01:51 AM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:11 AM   #1057
decim

Shoot pollution particles into atmosphere to cool Earth, says Obama adviser

Shoot pollution particles into atmosphere to cool Earth, says Obama adviser
President Barack Obama's new science adviser has said that global warming is so dire, the new administration is discussing radical technologies to cool Earth's air.

By Alex Spillius in Washington
Published: 11:45PM BST 08 Apr 2009

John Holdren said that the idea of geo-engineering the climate is being discussed. Options include cloud-seeding and shooting pollution particles into the upper atmosphere to reflect the sun's rays.

"It's got to be looked at," he said, even if such experimental measures were only used as a last resort. "We don't have the luxury of taking any approach off the table."

In a further departure from the Bush administration's policy on global warming, Mr Holdren outlined several "tipping points" involving global warming that could be fast approaching.

Once such milestones are reached, such as complete loss of summer sea ice in the Arctic, the chances of "really intolerable consequences" increased substantially, he said.

Though he characterised the potential need to technologically tinker with the climate as just his personal view, in an interview with the Associated Press he said he had raised it with the White House.

Mr Holdren, a 65-year-old physicist, is far from alone in taking geoengineering more seriously. The National Academy of Science is making climate tinkering the subject of its first workshop in its new multidiscipline climate challenges program. Similar ideas have also been discussed in Parliament.

The American Meteorological Society is crafting a policy statement on geoengineering that says "it is prudent to consider geoengineering's potential, to understand its limits and to avoid rash deployment."

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDezKDCe9S0

hi decim......I heard today that putting sulphur dioxide in the atmosphere is being considered ( prolly means that they are already doing it ) as some sort of climate counter measure...dumping poisons comes to mind.[/QUOTE]
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 06-12-2009 at 02:13 AM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:18 AM   #1058
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Holdren needs putting into an old folks home, for the mentally deranged.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:19 AM   #1059
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDezKDCe9S0

hi decim......I heard today that putting sulphur dioxide in the atmosphere is being considered ( prolly means that they are already doing it ) as some sort of climate counter measure...dumping poisons comes to mind.[/QUOTE]

Having a chippy in Australia is, in itself, a great DISincentive for any female to enter politics. I disagreed with Pauline on many things but the cruel invective and persecution she went through was criminal.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:25 AM   #1060
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
Holdren needs putting into an old folks home, for the mentally deranged.

thanks decim....just heard a few words on the radio, the seeding we know is commonplace , I wonder how long the suphur dioxide has been going up too, along with the barium / aluminum ect.

edit.........Also heard on msm telling joe public that Copenhagen is just talks at present.....I see it as a signing.

Last edited by lizzy; 06-12-2009 at 02:34 AM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote