Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 19-12-2009, 05:22 AM   #1
maya12212012

Arrow DEC. 18th, 2009 NORWAY DOES IT AGAIN LIGHT PILLARS

A light pillar is a visual phenomenon created by the reflection of light from ice crystals with near horizontal parallel planar surfaces. The light can come from the sun (usually at or low to the horizon) in which case the phenomenon is called a sun pillar or solar pillar. It can also come from the moon or from terrestrial sources such as streetlights.

http://www.rb.no/lokale_nyheter/article4768502.ece

-Pillars, or Halo, we call it. There are ice crystals that do not go in all directions, but pointing the same way and thus sends light reflectance same way, "said state meteorologist John Smits at the Meteorological Institute of rb.no.

Light rays are created so that the light reflected by all possible street lights pointing in the same direction.

He lives in self Lørenskog - where the pictures were taken Friday night - and so the phenomenon with their own eyes.

- Rarely good relationship

It is the minus 17 degrees and the starlit sky that is the explanation.

- It's not very unusual that this happens when we have such cold weather now, but it is rare conditions are as good as tonight, "he says.

Had it not been so cold that it is in the evening we would have had namely fog.

- But the cold makes the water droplets in the air freezes, and makes fog into crystals, or as in this case - isnåler, all pointing the same way, "he says enthusiastically.

People are out there

More Loren Skau affiliations have called to Rome Blad and wondered what on earth they were witnessing. Several places are people out there and looking up at the sky.

After that, RB knows to be pillars to be seen in several places in Romerike Friday night.

In the summer rb.no wrote about a natural phenomenon that can remind a lot about lysstripene in the sky over Lørenskog tonight, but then lay the strips across the sky, and not vertically as here.
maya12212012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 06:21 AM   #2
branjo

Very Weird.
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 06:30 AM   #3
3stepsahead

well then great to see that this phenomena is "clarified" somewhat.

I woke up about 3 hours ago(o5oo) and walked the dogs. i saw three or four quite large white pillars coming from the city and thougt it was only spotilights at first. then there came more pillars, all white and some vanished, other appeared.

it was not enirely cloud/mist free. and thee amount of pillars maxed at about 0600 covering the entire city ,line of sight from my flat.also there were many colours now but only a few large ones who was stationary and bright white, lasting the entire act.

i tried to photo graph but either the mobile and the digital were able to capture anything other than blurr. so i was left to just stare up.

the only thing unusual i saw besides this was something id call a falling star. a light ,looking exactly as any other star just falling downwards, even layered ontop of the clouds and then fade into the clouds. easy to describe as one of those "moving sattelites" you might spot when gazing the night sky, but this was falling and its propertie was exactly as a star as you see them in the sky.

odd isnit.

Link to what resembles the light pillars tonight the most, just that these had no visible cones on top:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ght-skies.html
3stepsahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 07:37 AM   #4
ian2day
Inactive

Could these anomalies, cause the Sun to look like, it had risen in the west and set in the east?
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 11:46 AM   #5
air_bn

A Project Bluebeam exercise?

Funny this is a new phenomenon now there are hundreds of satellites in
orbit,a large ratio of which are for military use?

I don't know for sure, but what would be the common purpose of a demonstration of this kind on the public psyche,especially if it were to
be raised to another level?
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 12:38 PM   #6
branjo

I bet the digital camera sales have sky rocketed (pardon the pun) in Norway as of late.
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 02:42 PM   #7
danster82

Norway is about to ascend!
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 03:24 PM   #8
air_bn

Quote:
Originally Posted by danster82 View Post
Norway is about to ascend!
Yay,it's called the quickening...the awakening...the elevating or summat similar

Rapturetastic
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 04:12 PM   #9
trix

Wow, weird. When was the last time this happened? If it's a natural phenomenon, how rare is it??
trix is offline   Reply With Quote