Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 15-06-2013, 01:44 PM   #21
welshwitch
Banned

DISCO - found this timeline re WALES- maybe could also be helpful?

Sorry to add to burden of data!!!

Quote:
Spanning the decades: The timeline

1980s: Deputy head of Gwynedd County Council's children's assessment centre Alison Taylor became concerned at abuse she had witnessed or heard reported and began documenting the allegations.

1986: Taylor reported her concerns to North Wales Police.

1987: Taylor was suspended by the Gwynedd local authority, which offered her a financial termination agreement on condition that she sign a confidentiality agreement. She refused.

1989: Taylor reached an out-of-court settlement with her employer and went to the press with a number of serious allegations of physical and sexual abuse in a number of north Wales care homes spanning two decades involving multiple victims and perpetrators.

1990: North Wales Police undertook an investigation into allegations at the Cartrefle home in Clwyd.

The head of the home, Stephen Norris, 63, pleaded guilty to sexual offences against boys in his care and was jailed for three-and-a-half years.

1991: Taylor submitted a dossier of allegations from over 100 young people to North Wales Police, the local authority and Welsh Office. Twenty-five people were arrested but released without charge.

1993: On the basis of Taylor's dossier, police obtained 2,600 witness statements and 300 cases were subsequently sent to the Crown Prosecution Service. Seven people were prosecuted.

1994: The deputy head of Bryn Estyn care home in Wrexham, Peter Howarth, was jailed for 10 years for abusing boys in his care.

Clwyd County Council, which owned the Bryn Estyn home, commissioned an inquiry by John Jillings, former director of social services with Derbyshire County Council.

The newly appointed North Wales Police chief constable refused to meet or help with access to police major-incident database.

The report stated that Muncipal Mutual, which insured the council, had suggested that Malcolm King, then chairman of social services committee, be sacked if he spoke out.

Clwyd Council suppressed the report due to a fear of libel actions from those named.

Jillings stated that allegations involving famous names and paedophile rings were beyond its remit and best addressed at a public inquiry.

1995: The head of Bryn Estyn, John Allen, was convicted of multiple offences against boys in his care and sentenced to six years' imprisonment.

1996: Then secretary of state for Wales William Hague ordered a tribunal of inquiry into allegations of child abuse at care homes in Clwyd and Gwynedd between 1974 and 1990.

It sat for 203 days under Sir Ronald Waterhouse QC and heard from 250 witnesses, 200 additional statements, and in total heard from 650 people.

The final report contained 700 allegations of abuse involving 170 individuals. More than 80 people were named as perpetrators.

The findings were published in February 2000 as Lost In Care: The Waterhouse Report, which concluded that "widespread sexual abuse of boys occurred in children's residential establishments in Clwyd between 1974 and 1990."

The Waterhouse report cost an estimated £13 million.

David Cameron was a member of the home affairs select committee which considered the findings of Waterhouse.

2003: Following the coroner's report into the death of former Bryn Estyn clients, police launched a new investigation in which John Allen was cleared of a further 36 offences when a judge ruled that he would not receive a fair trial under EU human rights legislation.

2012: Cameron announces that Mrs Justice Macur would consider how the Waterhouse inquiry dealt with the original allegations, its conduct and remit, and establish any new allegations.

This was a new police investigation, independent of the North Wales Police force, under Operation Pallial.

Ann Clwyd MP called for the archive copy of the Jillings report to be published and said she had read the report in 1994.

2013: Fighting Back, the first phase report from Operation Pallial was released. It was claimed that significant new findings had emerged but denied that there was evidence of a paedophile ring operating from north Wales care homes.

The investigation is now moving to phase two where named offenders will be interviewed and brought to justice.

Pallial said that the "key to the prioritisation process for sequencing future action will be an assessment of the level of risk to the public."
http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/n...ew/full/132486
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 02:04 PM   #22
discovery77
Banned

THANK YOU ww - am looking for the Wales stuff as we speak!

Im also having to re do links as FAST as I post them -

KEEP WATCHING THE LINKS DISAPPEAR AS EVIDENCE OF THE CENSORSHIP IN REAL TIME.

They dont disappear altogether online - just the old 'page has moved/404' shebang. Its sickening. If anyone can deposit these links somewhere for me as saved format news pages it would be MOST appreciated. Until then Im constantly re doing them!
discovery77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 03:06 PM   #23
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by discovery77 View Post
THANK YOU ww - am looking for the Wales stuff as we speak!

Im also having to re do links as FAST as I post them -

KEEP WATCHING THE LINKS DISAPPEAR AS EVIDENCE OF THE CENSORSHIP IN REAL TIME.

They dont disappear altogether online - just the old 'page has moved/404' shebang. Its sickening. If anyone can deposit these links somewhere for me as saved format news pages it would be MOST appreciated. Until then Im constantly re doing them!
Have you seen this treasure trove?

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums...illings-Report

They have loads of links and citations.

I'm a pc drongo and can't see an option to save a page as .pdf - I guess I have wrong software?

There must be someone who is pc savvy who can help on this??

PLEASE?????????
Old 15-06-2013, 03:09 PM   #24
discovery77
Banned

@ WW - thanks again, thats great. Will add further info to 3rd ones as past my limit on both posts now.

I am able to change to pdf after downloading the free software - but dnt know what to do after that!
Old 15-06-2013, 11:24 PM   #25
susannah1
Inactive

PS Yes I can see the links that disappear too..best way is to post the link as you currently do, but to also expand the link underneath the link..that way its there and cannot be removed from this site as its here.....for all to see....

good work btw
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 12:27 AM   #26
discovery77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by susannah1 View Post
PS Yes I can see the links that disappear too..best way is to post the link as you currently do, but to also expand the link underneath the link..that way its there and cannot be removed from this site as its here.....for all to see....

good work btw
Oh thanks for that info, how do I do that? Sorry, Ill need to be talked through it, am techo - idiot!
Old 17-06-2013, 12:25 AM   #27
discovery77
Banned

Default An important edit

The Guest House was raided on 19th June 1982, not August. Apologies. First story breaks in press 7th August and runs for 10 days still.

Thanks to Sweetcheeks.
Old 18-06-2013, 12:01 PM   #28
hawker
Inactive

Hello.

These are relevant to the Savile story in my opinion.
Whether they are relevant to the particular timeline
you're creating is up to you

a). Late 1950's Savile visits Moscow - USSR (he doesn't give
a date in the biography).

"Savile visited Moscow late 1950's.

He makes blase excuses for all his trips abroad.

"The Moscow trip was hysterical. Quite a long battle it was
for me to get a visa. It was in the late 1950's and the cold
war was really cold. A Britisher to go to Moscow on his own,
for no reason, was definitely suspect". - Tajas.

b). While working at the Leeds "ballroom" he's involved (on the
periphery) in the murder of a Leeds woman, whose body is mutilated
and dumped in carrier bags.

That 'Tajas' person posted something on this, but I can't find
the damn thing.

c). Immediately on the cessation of hostilities in Europe, 1945,
Savile embarks on a cycling trip to Calais.

"I happened to read one day that the cross-Channel ferries
had started. Freedom was too tempting..."

He was most concerned to get to Le Touquet, though.

Struggled his way for four days through post-War Calais
to get there.

Took a look at the "shattered" Hotel Picardy, then
immediately set off back for home!" - Tajas.

Hope they're of some use.
Keep up the good stuff.
hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 12:21 AM   #29
discovery77
Banned

Thanks for those, will add to next edit - getting longer by the minute!

I'm currently also trying to add - at least in part before next edit - Royals, Jersey, Broadmoor, Elm Guest House related / Nick Davies' -articles- info. Will take a few more days I think!

Any other contributions welcome.

Last edited by discovery77; 19-06-2013 at 12:22 AM.
Old 19-06-2013, 12:27 AM   #30
welshwitch
Banned

Jersey

http://fbga.redguitars.co.uk/jerseyAbuse.php

Has links to various news items which in turn give details of events. Some links no longer available (surprise not), but may help in cross referencing. If you looking for specific something, p.m. me and I'll have a trawl.

Good stuff girl
Old 19-06-2013, 01:06 AM   #31
discovery77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
Jersey

http://fbga.redguitars.co.uk/jerseyAbuse.php

Has links to various news items which in turn give details of events. Some links no longer available (surprise not), but may help in cross referencing. If you looking for specific something, p.m. me and I'll have a trawl.

Good stuff girl
Thanks WW, great stuff, loads of use there! Ive noticed on thread just recently some stuff on Henley/Champneys again - was never my area - i have a few basic dates eg when changed hands, when Savile got friendlier with Purdews and Savile assault of chambermaid and her paedo father there etc - but if you have any handy info would be marvellous? Dnt worry if not to hand, will search thread eventually. Cheers.
Old 19-06-2013, 08:00 AM   #32
unseen_influencer

Default 1948 Savile appearance as a film extra

"Other memorable films to have been set locally include the 1948 Ralph Smart film A boy, a girl, and a bike, featuring Honor Blackman as the focus of a love triangle, and with a subplot of criminality in a cycling club, which is foiled by the young Diana Dors. The late Jimmy Savile appears as an extra. This charming film has been seen regularly over recent years as part of the Hebden Bridge festival."

“I began to get really keen, for every man at the bottom of his heart believes that he is a born detective.” Sir Edward Leithen in "The Power House" by John Buchan

http://unseen-influences.blogspot.com
unseen_influencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 08:04 AM   #33
unseen_influencer

Default 1943 reference to Savile

Jimmy Savile launched the world's first DJ dance party in 1943 by playing jazz in the upstairs function room of the Loyal Order of Ancient Shepherd's in Otley, England. Savile saw 210 people attend his first night.

“I began to get really keen, for every man at the bottom of his heart believes that he is a born detective.” Sir Edward Leithen in "The Power House" by John Buchan

Old 19-06-2013, 09:03 AM   #34
unseen_influencer

Default Dates for some of Savile's homes

Glencoe visit 1944

Savile bought the property, which is a mile from the nearest next house, in 1998 and used it as a hideaway up until his death.
The broadcaster bought the Glencoe house in 1998 after falling in love with it on a cycling holiday in 1944

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...red-abuse.html

Bournemouth flat: 1972

Jimmy Savile had several links to Bournemouth. He bought a flat on the East Cliff and moved in during April 1972.
He kept the flat and visited occasionally where he was often seen running along the promenade.
The flat was reportedly sold for charity when he died in 2011, aged 84.
Savile also once owned the popular Bournemouth cafe Norwegian Wood, right, in Glen Fern Road and surrounding buildings.
After the allegations emerged about Savile, current owner Lindsey Webb said she planned to scrub his name from its history.
Savile also worked as a public relations consultant for the Maison Royale/Le Cardinal nightclub complex on Glen Fern Road from 1973 until 1978.
http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new...ims_in_Dorset/

Leeds penthouse flat: bought in ” late 1970s” he was there in 1977

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...days-sale.html

Serial killer expert David Wilson has already called for an inquiry into whether the pair knew each other before Sutcliffe was caught.
It came after The Sun revealed Sutcliffe killed third victim Irene Richardson yards from Savile’s flat in Roundhay, Leeds, in 1977.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2WeQgOJZn

Last edited by unseen_influencer; 19-06-2013 at 09:04 AM.
Old 19-06-2013, 10:40 AM   #35
discovery77
Banned

Thanks v much Unseen, useful stuff, makes this a lot easier when everyone chips in. Do you have the links to the first 2 posts by the way, just for reference?
Trying to keep up with thread too, so much info uncovered lately and in past 'tis dizzying!
Old 19-06-2013, 04:22 PM   #36
unseen_influencer

Default Jimmy Savile: film extra link

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/the-nor...s-jimmy-savile

Old 19-06-2013, 04:24 PM   #37
unseen_influencer

Default Jimmy Savile: world's first DJ link

http://www.discjockey101.com/jan2003.html

Old 19-06-2013, 04:38 PM   #38
unseen_influencer

Default Savile's parents' death years

"His closest relationship was with his mother, Agnes, whom Savile called “the Duchess”. Following the death of his father in 1953, Savile continued to live with his mother, first in a terraced house in Leeds and then in a flat at Scarborough, keeping a caravan parked nearby where he would entertain lady friends.
Agnes was his constant companion, at film premieres and on holidays at the Imperial Hotel in Torquay, where her favourite pastime was playing the one-armed bandits in amusement arcades. Despite their closeness, Savile always maintained that she never watched him on television or congratulated him on his achievements, and lived in constant fear of the police knocking at the door: “She thought I was stealing all the money.”
After her death in 1973..."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obit...my-Savile.html

Old 19-06-2013, 06:10 PM   #39
discovery77
Banned

@ Unseen - STAR.
Old 19-06-2013, 11:45 PM   #40
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by discovery77 View Post
Thanks WW, great stuff, loads of use there! Ive noticed on thread just recently some stuff on Henley/Champneys again - was never my area - i have a few basic dates eg when changed hands, when Savile got friendlier with Purdews and Savile assault of chambermaid and her paedo father there etc - but if you have any handy info would be marvellous? Dnt worry if not to hand, will search thread eventually. Cheers.
Will do a collation and post within next 2 days.

Have you got the latest stuff from JS on your timeline re death threats to Royals in Nov 1983 ans Fagan in the Palace in 1982?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=70303

I started to post and now can't check front page.

Also Leon Brittan and a coverup of a death relating to Belgrano sinking?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=70285

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=70293

Seems Leon has a flair for stopping investigations, losing documents and generally covering up.