Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 07-09-2016, 06:57 AM   #101
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Don't edit information, follow it.

Old 07-09-2016, 08:23 AM   #102
dave52

I'm sure this has already been said - but I would suggest you doubt everything and read / youtube around a subject.

You'll know when something feels right / true... But be prepared to change your mind.

And finally - Enjoy the ride...!

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 09:33 AM   #103
the tealady
Forum Advisor

With an open mind just focus on one thing at a time, read, watch listen everything you can from all angles and then listen to the little voice inside you.

Easier said than done because most things overlap and in many cases the information will be a mixture of truth and misinformation, deliberate disinformation, lies and stuff to confuse you and/or discredit someone else.

Stay relaxed.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 09:35 AM   #104
pound

pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 09:50 AM   #105
kylo ren
Inactive

Be open to the idea that everything that you think you know may be wrong.

If you are asked to question it, question it. But be as honest as you can with your answers.

The truth will come.
kylo ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 12:45 PM   #106
decim

You can't unsee.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 08:36 PM   #107
jp13

A sense of Humour and perspective is a must, also I think it's bad for your mental health to spend too long on here e.g. 10+ Hours a day

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 11:22 AM   #108
Fenrir6
Inactive

Find absolute solid first hand experience proof before you start believing anything that is written or said by anyone who believes they have the answers and the whole truth of what is and has been going on. Otherwise you are replacing one belief system for another and just blindly being a sheep following another heard.

Last edited by Fenrir6; 08-09-2016 at 11:23 AM.
Fenrir6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 11:04 AM   #109
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp13 View Post
A sense of Humour and perspective is a must, also I think it's bad for your mental health to spend too long on here e.g. 10+ Hours a day
As that German philosopher bloke put it: 'If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into you'.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 04:20 PM   #110
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

An advice might be, you are at a single point of perspective looking at a movie called reality, or life. Now, the movie is kind of real in the sense that you perceive it. Buildings are located in specific spaces at specific distances apart and bricks are solid for you when you hit them, maybe not solid for gamma rays or neutrinos but solid for your experience. And in your experience you probably have an experience of others experiencing similar experiences to what you experience to a considerable extent.

But here's the kicker. You don't move around the experience of life and it's happenings. It all moves around you. If you climb up a ladder, the ground moves downward, but you stay in the same "place", because there is no place. It doesn't matter how far you move, how much you learn, how much you achieve, like in a movie, you don't move, the pictures on the screen do the moving, you stay the same. The movie on the screen changes. All you can really do is learn to distinguish the self from the movie. Don't disassociate with the movie, because the movie is you having an experience, so don't dissociate or become in dissonance to yourself having the experiences of realness. The realness of the experience is not the core issue. The movie of life is realistic enough to be experienced as being real. The core issue is learning how stop attempting to change the movie that is already running, and to find the projector.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 09:20 AM   #111
machineelf

Don't worry about anything...ever.

Also, its almost over.
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 10:20 PM   #112
tildatod
Banned

If you've bought into the division being sewn e.g. Trump's bigotry and racism, you're not awakened yet. Hillary's a shithead, just so you don't think I'm into Hillary.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:00 AM   #113
fairyprincess

When you first wake up, youll through a sense of fear/anxiety as worry about the shape of the world.

Its normal, it will pass....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 02:25 AM   #114
trappedinameatsuit

I'd tell them to not let it go to the head or might develop messiah complex
trappedinameatsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 11:43 AM   #115
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Look inside yourself for the truth.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
Old 20-10-2016, 10:22 PM   #116
elshaper
Inactive

elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 12:30 PM   #117
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Just go with it. Test it and then there is no turning back.
14 years ago I read a book called the Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield. It described ME and my life to a T. I was so shocked that I set out to prove it wrong. I could not. Every time I tried to prove it was wrong the lesson in return was a bigger slap in the face for me. I had to give in and just trust my gut, instinct and heart. OMG my life changed so quickly, almost daily, nobody would believe the weird things that happened to prove it was right. My advice is to just go with it, trust yourself, no matter how crazy it seems, just do it. And keep reading and talking to as many people as you can. It is so much fun too.

Last edited by DebonAir; 23-11-2016 at 12:31 PM.
DebonAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 12:37 PM   #118
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebonAir View Post
Just go with it. Test it and then there is no turning back.
14 years ago I read a book called the Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield. It described ME and my life to a T. I was so shocked that I set out to prove it wrong. I could not. Every time I tried to prove it was wrong the lesson in return was a bigger slap in the face for me. I had to give in and just trust my gut, instinct and heart. OMG my life changed so quickly, almost daily, nobody would believe the weird things that happened to prove it was right. My advice is to just go with it, trust yourself, no matter how crazy it seems, just do it. And keep reading and talking to as many people as you can. It is so much fun too.
I read that book, and that lead me into the New Age movement. At the time, it was a necessary phase for me. It is still worth a read.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 06:38 PM   #119
noncooperation

For me, doing some research on some of the alternative 'true' origins of human beings helped me feel better, knowing a bit more about what actually our real/true history could be.

it takes an investment of time though and most importantly an open mind to look that far into the past - there are many dots to consider at before they can be joined together.

A good video and exellent researcher:
Mark Passio - Cosmic Abandonment (The True Alien History Of Humanity) Why Slavery Exists
https://youtu.be/WKm_xA8BVas

Also anything from Michael Tsarion's origins and oracles series is very good and also recomended by Mark Passio.

but like i said be prepare to invest some time.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 23-11-2016 at 06:39 PM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2016, 02:52 PM   #120
thelogarithm
Inactive

Exclamation just to exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavendersky View Post
What would be that one piece of advice or wisdom from your own experiences that you would feel confident sharing with someone just beginning the awakening process?

It is beyond physics and philosophy, the freemasons having no purpose, rather that the Alll seeing eye orr... ILL seeing eye is trying to make a purpose for it to exist and not just above the rotchschilds...rather the laser pointer on the "healing Codes" is an all seeing eye not the freemason. U.S.A isnt correct of a country but trying to make itself exist is like giving cops more control giving money more control and giving eductation for the kids more control...and still ending up with something the rothschilds can drag back down as if it was worth anything in the first place...The world becomes rotten and ill, money how worthless it looks...really is worthless. Services in exchange for goods is how much the country can provide for me NOT even in exchange for my services...Id rather more land and less population and not have to go to cold Canada nor hot Mexico, to put up with the USA and still not excape (not founded guilty of nothing but dumb little cop shit) them after 30 years...with the cops in this world I have become "poor, naked and stupid...and I also have a GUN" ITs not in my blood is the Gun rather it is in my blood for meat though I am guilty of too much Dinosaur meat eating, and not enough Bronchiasaurus (more lungs and water).
The Ukrainian plane going down and many others Cuban Missle 1962) is the Goliath still at large, the world cannot be stopped, and fixed it is now a slutty whore of biblical proportions that the illuminati and ALL THE OTHERS INCLUDING THE ROSCRUSIANS and others made it into..in which a 20 year old dont mind the whore but some of the 30-40 get sick of them.
thelogarithm is offline   Reply With Quote