Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 25-08-2018, 12:14 PM   #1
TBZD

Default Why does David Icke believe the MSM

David Icke says don't believe the MSM yet every day publishes articles mainly from the right wing Daily Mail and usually attacking migrants, for people to take seriously and believe. It makes no sense. If the MSM is owned by the NWO why would he think it was telling the truth.
TBZD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 01:11 PM   #2
oz93666

I can't say I've noticed any articles on DI headlines attacking immigrants...

But I do tend to agree David could be more questioning about what the media pushes before he gives it a platform ... two examples spring to mind ....

Over the last decade there have been many MSM articles coming from know establishment stooge scientists pushing the idea that the world is fake/a hologram /an AI simulation .... Because it agrees with David's own ideas these people are often linked to . Much better to ask why are the NWO pushing this meme...

Also with trump!! never has the media been so unified in their rabid and irrational attacks on one person ....

When your opinions agree with any clear agenda being pushed by MSM then alarm bells should ring .

With regards to immigration the main message being pushed is "welcome more", there are sometimes opposite views published ... there is not 100% control in MSM ... and anyway this may also be planned , since if the public did not see the counter argument published at all , they would smell a rat.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 01:15 PM   #3
metak88

Most of the articles on Headlines page are posted by ANDREW CHEETHAM and not DI.

Those are excerpts of articles published on many different news sites, rt.com etc.
Old 25-08-2018, 02:09 PM   #4
TBZD

Default David Icke trusts the MSM

Well there is an article today attacking immigrants in Sweden from the very trustworthy Daily Mail.
So on his website which purports to be telling everyone what is going on in the world he allows someone else to post lies from the MSM. And when you say he isn't posting it who puts the comments over the top of the picture/headline. Surely thats him and that means he's endorsing at as the truth.
Old 25-08-2018, 02:15 PM   #5
TBZD

The article is on his twitter feed so he clearly endorses it.
Old 25-08-2018, 04:05 PM   #6
jake_ball

I think that the reason that Icke posts links to (for example) The Daily Mail is because Icke knows that the sheeple will view the Daily Mail (and the MSM in general) as being a reliable source of information, and the sheeple will THEN take what Icke has posted seriously, cos it's from a "credible" source (ie The Daily Mail).

I tend to do the same thing, cos I know my mates will then sit up and listen.

Hope that you get the gist.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 04:09 PM   #7
tinfoil hat

Well they are raping the locals at a huge rate.
Maybe you should provide evidence to the contrary or it looks like you're defending violent criminals just because they aren't Europeans.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 05:27 PM   #8
TBZD

Default David Icke MSM

I am questioning what is in the MSM which is what I thought conspiracy theorists were supposed to do. You seem quite happy to just accept whatever the MSM says just like David Icke without question. The Daily Mail is probably the most establishment newspaper in the country.
Old 25-08-2018, 06:13 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBZD View Post
I am questioning what is in the MSM which is what I thought conspiracy theorists were supposed to do. You seem quite happy to just accept whatever the MSM says just like David Icke without question. The Daily Mail is probably the most establishment newspaper in the country.
the newspaper is reporting on a study

the study says that 8 out of 10 of the rapes done by strangers in sweden are carried out by people who were not born in sweden

if you disagree with the studys findings then you need to attack the study

the newspaper is merely reporting on the study
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 06:18 PM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
David Icke says don't believe the MSM yet every day publishes articles mainly from the right wing Daily Mail and usually attacking migrants, for people to take seriously and believe. It makes no sense. If the MSM is owned by the NWO why would he think it was telling the truth.
The headlines of this website take news stories from many different sources

Those news stories will not explain the conspiracy to you

All those news stories do is give you little pieces of the puzzle

It is upto you to take all those pieces and put them together to see the bigger picture

david makes regular dot connector videos in which he helps people take those pieces of information from newspapers and other sources and then make sense of them in terms of the big picture and in terms of the conspiracy

if you really listened to what 'conspiracy theorists' were saying you would know that they are not blaming immigrants for the problems in the world; they are blaming a very powerful cabal of people who own all the mega-corporations

That cabal are using MASS large scale immigration as a way to water down any sense of national identity people in various countries have

This is because they are pursuing a conspiracy to build a world government which they would control. That world government can only exist if people agree to let go of their countries and in order to destroy countries the cabal are using mass immigration

The immigrants are merely tools in that process and are not conspirators in that conspiracy

I have never heard david blame immigrants for that conspiracy. not once

I have heard david speak of a cabal that is laughably small in number compared to the wider human population
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-08-2018 at 06:20 PM.
Old 25-08-2018, 06:37 PM   #11
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The headlines of this website take news stories from many different sources

Those news stories will not explain the conspiracy to you

All those news stories do is give you little pieces of the puzzle

It is upto you to take all those pieces and put them together to see the bigger picture

david makes regular dot connector videos in which he helps people take those pieces of information from newspapers and other sources and then make sense of them in terms of the big picture and in terms of the conspiracy

if you really listened to what 'conspiracy theorists' were saying you would know that they are not blaming immigrants for the problems in the world; they are blaming a very powerful cabal of people who own all the mega-corporations

That cabal are using MASS large scale immigration as a way to water down any sense of national identity people in various countries have

This is because they are pursuing a conspiracy to build a world government which they would control. That world government can only exist if people agree to let go of their countries and in order to destroy countries the cabal are using mass immigration

The immigrants are merely tools in that process and are not conspirators in that conspiracy

I have never heard david blame immigrants for that conspiracy. not once

I have heard david speak of a cabal that is laughably small in number compared to the wider human population
Excellent, concise and to the point post....nice to read
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 08:32 PM   #12
TBZD

A study carried out by the Swedish equivalent of the BBC which David Icke says is controlled by the NWO. But I do understand now. Its a case of don't believe the mainstream media unless it says something that you want to believe.
Old 25-08-2018, 08:43 PM   #13
TBZD

As for David Icke joining the dots. He claims the world is run by aliens and the moon is a spaceship. What dots did he join to get to that.
Old 25-08-2018, 08:46 PM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
A study carried out by the Swedish equivalent of the BBC which David Icke says is controlled by the NWO. But I do understand now. Its a case of don't believe the mainstream media unless it says something that you want to believe.
so just to clarify: you don't believe that the majority of stranger rapes in sweden were carried out by foreign born people?
Old 25-08-2018, 08:47 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
As for David Icke joining the dots. He claims the world is run by aliens and the moon is a spaceship. What dots did he join to get to that.
i recommend watching his wembley arena talks to learn what dots he joined to get to where he is regarding 'aliens'
Old 26-08-2018, 02:05 AM   #16
decim

Arrow

Thread interrupted to bring you an important message; Fuck Off Troll.
Quote:
As for David Icke .
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote