Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 20-11-2017, 06:50 AM   #1
cosmicpurpose1.618

Default Charles Manson dead

Quote:
Charles Manson, the notorious cult leader who directed his followers to commit a string of brutal murders, and who became a symbol of the dark side of 1960s counterculture, has died aged 83.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42016704

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 12:28 PM   #2
JumpRogue

Default Charles Manson dead

19 November 2017, Bakersfield, California, United States Aged 83
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 12:30 PM   #3
fudgetusk

One more evil ghost to contend with. I can feel him trying to get into my aura as we speak. No I WON'T listen to the Beatles!

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 20-11-2017 at 12:31 PM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 12:46 PM   #4
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

A bogeyman falsely deemed a hippie.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 01:43 PM   #5
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
A bogeyman falsely deemed a hippie.
A clever maniac who saw a use for hippy naivety. His followers were probably entranced by him AND the idea of being part of the latest societal fashion:hippydom. The demon that lurked in Ma(n)son probably got promoted to possessing Presidents.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 07:46 PM   #6
madbomber

Shame his death sentence was commuted. He should have been executed decades ago.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:00 PM   #7
andy1033

I have no knowledge of him, before my time.

But people like george w bush, were a thousand times worse then him, and got to do it as president.

Do not know how many supposedly manson, drove people to kill, but he is no different than the people whom become president of usa, whom do similar things to get people to kill for them.

George w bush was a thousand times more evil then manson, and his effect on the world.

If manson, had a brain in his head, he probably could of been a congressman, or senator, and probably of done alot more damage.

The senate, at the highest levels in washington dc, are full of mansons.

Every president of usa is a manson.

They practise dark magic rituals in the white house, trying to induce some effect they want in the world.

So what difference was it, that manson did, nout really.

Yep, he sounded evil, but americans by and large do not know, all the people high up in places like senate(i mean the real powerful ones), or president, all do similar things then manson did.

You would be going a long way to find a more evil person then george w bush, and look what he did in power.

Lots of evil people in hollywood, would be doing dark magic, trying to influence.

Look at why people were so scared of weinstein? Him, masturbating into a plant, lol

Hollywood and washington, are full of mansons, alive today. Doing who knows what.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 20-11-2017 at 08:05 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 08:02 PM   #8
cosmic tramp

His biographer has just been on radio 4 saying quite dispassionately he should have got the death penalty he was initially awarded years ago, that had he been paroled even a week ago he would have carried on as (ab)normally as before.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 08:07 PM   #9
andy1033

Did you know, one of the highest level rituals of the freemasons, is called "Warrior on the Block"

This is where you have to go out and kill someone.

Washington, and hollywood, are full of manson types.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 20-11-2017 at 08:10 PM.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:33 PM   #10
thirsty4

See how long you live is just dumb luck.
thirsty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 08:48 PM   #11
fairyprincess

The hippies were the last major resistance to the elite. Have a major effect on the Vietnam war. And were trying to promote peace over the industrial war machine.

And somehow a nightmare vision of that was found to have murdered high profile celebrities.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 09:08 PM   #12
truth seeker 09

Could his death be a sacrifice?
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 09:36 PM   #13
unlockthepower

R.i.p.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:39 PM   #14
mollymag4

On richplanet.com, Richard Hall has a very interesting set of videos he made with a man who has written a book about Manson and the killings--not like we have been told. I recommend listening to these 3 videos as it gives a new perspective on the events around Manson.
Also, Miles Mathis claims there were no murders at the Tate house--hoax according to Mathis.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 09:43 PM   #15
mollymag4

Watch Richard D. Hall's 3 videos of an author who tells quite a different story of Manson than we have been told. richplanet.net
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 07:59 AM   #16
Enki1

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Could his death be a sacrifice?
I don't think his death was a sacrifice. I think his live was a sacrifice.
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 10:34 AM   #17
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I have no knowledge of him, before my time.

If manson, had a brain in his head, he probably could of been a congressman, or senator, and probably of done alot more damage..
As you say, you have no knowledge of him.

Me neither, except that which i have been told via documentaries etc.

Apparently he was quite intelligent and charismatic, was driven by sex and power.

A cult leader all the same.

His followers would have died for him if he asked.

As it was they butchered people in the most horrendous of ways, even stabbing a pregnant woman in the stomach while she begged for mercy for her child. They then smeared her blood on the walls in grim messages for those who would find the bodies.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 10:37 AM   #18
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
Miles Mathis claims there were no murders at the Tate house--hoax according to Mathis.
Cast iron proof there then

Mathis is a source of unqualified bullshit.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 11:44 AM   #19
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
As you say, you have no knowledge of him.

Me neither, except that which i have been told via documentaries etc.

Apparently he was quite intelligent and charismatic, was driven by sex and power.

A cult leader all the same.

His followers would have died for him if he asked.

As it was they butchered people in the most horrendous of ways, even stabbing a pregnant woman in the stomach while she begged for mercy for her child. They then smeared her blood on the walls in grim messages for those who would find the bodies.
What i meant was, if he really was the person they claimed, if he had some intelligence he could of been a senator, or president.

He sounds like a fool, whom knew he had a talent, but did not have much brains to go with it.

You have to remember in america, there are loads of serial killers that were never caught, and this is something the fbi know. They say there are dozens of serial killers at any one time in america.

Charles manson thought he had a talent for manipulating people, well maybe, but he did not have much brains to go with it.

Those people in senate in usa, or presidents, believe they have a talent for manipulating people. But they had some brains.

Thats why i have ignored charles manson stuff, he really was not smart. Its just that those whom followed him, were even more dumb. Like i said, if he had a brain in his head, those types could become senators, or presidents.

Virtually every single president of usa, thought like him they could manipulate people, and could talk people in to killing others. Virtually all american presidents are responsible for having wars.

Trump wants wars, and thinks he can manipulate those into having them.

Trump, tried his best with what talents he thinks he has, into trying to goad north korea into war. It has not worked yet, as trump is pretty rubbish at manipulating people, thats why he is a rapist.

Charles manson was not special, its just his crimes that made him special to loads. He did not have that great of intelligence, he probably is as intelligent as trump, and both are not smart. But they both think they can manipulate people into doing all sorts.

I have never watched no vids on manson, as he is not worth the time to listen too. He was just a person whom thought he could manipulate people(there is loads like that), but he did not have that great of intelligence.

If charles manson was around today ie young, he probably would of listened to people like alex jones, like trump. It shows these sorts have no discernment, or real intelligence.

Apparently saying he was quite intelligent means nout. Being intelligent in this world, just means your smarter then most, and that does not mean much.
^^
So true
Old 21-11-2017, 12:31 PM   #20
ronisron
Inactive

Charles Manson was the CIA patsy that allowed them to shut down the experiment called the "1960's". What a mind fuck that was, literally millions of kids out there in Middle America and around the world were high on LSD and listening to the Beatles... It sent a message that "THIS is what LSD will do!!" and that everyone had a potential mass murdering ticking time bomb under their roofs.

And it was probably a hoax too. Tate's father was the highest ranking officer at the time of her "murder" at the Presidio and worked closely with Michael aquino, he the goofy Satanist, child abuser, and very knowledgeable in psychological watrfare. I digress...

Manson, who spoke with a Texas drawl, had perfect white teeth, a thick head of hair and always had a sun tan. Jail my ass. Manson was a CIA actor.

RIP Charles Manson...
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote