Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 20-04-2016, 11:02 PM   #21
andiliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Sounds v hoaxy to me, name of his tour and the fact he was falsely announced as dead in CBB house during the Bowie hoax death.
I know about the David Bowie death hoax on the internet. There is a Michael Jackson death hoax as well.

There is also stuff about David Bowie being an Illuminati blood sacrifice on the internet. The same with Michael Jackson.

Do you think David Gest hoaxed his death, or was maybe an Illuminati blood sacrifice, or did he just die?

I understand a lot of "Celebrity Big Brother" in the UK is in fact scripted. If that is true than it isn't true to life reality television.

Last edited by andiliz; 21-04-2016 at 08:24 AM.
andiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2016, 11:09 PM   #22
andiliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonamongstmany View Post
anyone seen Uri Geller lately? ;-) Should he be nervous?
Uri Geller no longer lives in England, he has moved back to Israel where he was originally from. Uri Geller is an Israeli.

I personally feel Uri Geller is dodgy and was no real friend to Michael Jackson. Uri Geller is an expert in mind control!

It was Uri Geller who set up the "Living with Michael Jackson" thing with Martin Bashir! Mark Lester seems to know Uri Geller.

Uri Geller is connected to John Lennon, George Harrison, Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Robin Gibb (from the Bee Gees), Mark Speight (best known as the host of the CBBC children's art tv show "SMart")..... many now deceased celebrities.

Larry Geller was a spiritual advisor and personal hairstylist to Elvis Presley and is related to Uri Geller. They have the same surname 'Geller' and look alike.

Uri Geller is friends with New Age guru Deepak Chopra, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach and Matt Fiddes.

See this article about Uri Geller on "The Coleman Experience" website about his move back to Israel: https://thecolemanexperience.wordpre...ack-to-israel/

In this YouTube video Michael Jackson, Uri Geller, David Blaine, and Matt Fiddes go on a tour of the "Houses of Parliament" (the Palace of Westminster) in London. Lord Greville Janner, Lord Paul Boateng, Patti Boulaye (OBE), and Karen Faye ("Turkle") were also there. It was Lord Paul Boateng's 51st birthday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eneb-D0fHkw

Lord Greville Ewan Janner, Baron Janner of Braunstone, QC (born 11th July 1928 – died 19th December 2015) was a British politician, barrister and writer who was credibly alleged to have abused vulnerable children, he died before court proceedings could formally establish the facts.

Lord Greville Janner is/was Jewish and has links to Israel and Mossad. Uri Geller also has links to Israel and Mossad. Some say Lord Greville Janner isn't really dead and has escaped to Israel where Uri Geller is now living!

In the 1980’s a child-abuse scandal swept the London Borough of Lambeth, where thousands of children were subjected to horrific abuse in council-run care homes (children's homes). The abuse was carried out with the full complicity of Lambeth social services and the police. By strange coincidence, the head of social services throughout this period was Janet Boateng, the wife of Lord Paul Boateng.

Last edited by andiliz; 21-04-2016 at 10:31 AM.
Old 20-04-2016, 11:18 PM   #23
andiliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister View Post
So it looks like the David gest is not dead tour is cancelled due to him being dead
David Gest planned to tour the UK in July 2016 playing 24 dates with his show entitled "David Gest Is Not Dead, But Alive With Soul Tour!".

The tour still seems to be going ahead! Despite the death of David Gest.

The tour will be going ahead as a tribute to David Gest see this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ite-death.html

David Gest's tours are like the old "Soul Revue" type shows! They are great fun, a great atmosphere with people dancing in the aisles.

Last edited by andiliz; 21-04-2016 at 10:51 AM.
Old 20-04-2016, 11:50 PM   #24
andiliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post

This photo was taken in 2011, when David Gest worked with Sir Cliff Richard on his "Soulicious" tour.
Old 21-04-2016, 08:51 AM   #25
andiliz

Michael Jackson's brother Tito Jackson pays tribute to David Gest see link: http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/t...-david-7743498
Old 21-04-2016, 10:12 AM   #26
andiliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymgenius View Post
Police have been very quick to say that the circumstances of his death are not suspicious, yet the the post-mortem has yet to be performed.
I find that strange because the post-mortem has yet to happen. The police need the results of the post-mortem before they can say there is nothing suspicious about David Gest's death.

In America they call a post-mortem an autopsy. I still can't believe David Gest is really dead. I think it's so sad he died and he wasn't very old he was 62.

I don't see why he would hoax his death he had no reason to, he was looking forward to his tour. I personally feel he did really die.

Last edited by andiliz; 21-04-2016 at 10:53 AM.
Old 21-04-2016, 10:40 AM   #27
andiliz

Why did David Gest's friend Imad Handi announce David Gest's death? I think Imad Handi was the first to say David Gest had died.

This is Imad Handi's Twitter account: https://twitter.com/imadhandi

Last edited by andiliz; 21-04-2016 at 10:56 AM.
Old 21-04-2016, 11:07 AM   #28
andiliz

David Gest's surname is spelt "Gest" without the 'u'! It isn't spelt Guest with a 'u'.

Last edited by andiliz; 21-04-2016 at 11:08 AM.
Old 24-04-2016, 03:21 PM   #29
andiliz

Quote:
Uri Geller has links with Israel and Mossad and is protected by the elite of the world. I wouldn't worry about Uri Geller he will be fine unless he steps out of line with the elite's agenda. Uri Geller is said to be an expert in mind control. Uri Geller has moved back to Israel where he was originally from.

Last edited by andiliz; 24-04-2016 at 03:35 PM.
Old 26-04-2016, 08:50 AM   #30
andiliz

Billy Paul famous for singing the classic soul song "Me And Mrs Jones" has died. Billy Paul had sung on David Gest's Soul Revue tours in the UK.

Jimmy Ruffin, Percy Sledge, Ben E King, and Nickolas Ashford also all performed in David Gest's Soul Revue tours in the UK. They have all since sadly died.

Last edited by andiliz; 26-04-2016 at 08:56 AM.
Old 26-04-2016, 08:57 AM   #31
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiliz View Post
Uri Geller has links with Israel and Mossad and is protected by the elite of the world. I wouldn't worry about Uri Geller he will be fine unless he steps out of line with the elite's agenda. Uri Geller is said to be an expert in mind control. Uri Geller has moved back to Israel where he was originally from.
this^

Quote:
nah uri will be fine...he's part of the tribe

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-04-2016 at 08:58 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 05:10 PM   #32
livinglife

No disrespect to David but the photos, in the rags, of his funeral showed the usual suspects; seemed a bit like rent a crowd. Did any of the Jackson's make an appearance?
livinglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 09:18 PM   #33
andiliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinglife View Post
No disrespect to David but the photos, in the rags, of his funeral showed the usual suspects; seemed a bit like rent a crowd. Did any of the Jackson's make an appearance?
I still feel sad about David Gest's death. I don't believe any of the Jackson family attended his funeral.

A lot of David Gest's friends seem to be celebrities. I don't think he had that many regular friends. His sister was at his funeral. I don't know about David Gest's other family members.

I expect the media probably focused more on the celebrities who were at his funeral.

Last edited by andiliz; 05-07-2016 at 10:02 AM.
Old 05-07-2016, 07:53 AM   #34
andiliz

David Gest UK tour is on this month July 2016 his show is entitled "David Gest Is Not Dead, But Alive With Soul Tour!". It is going ahead as a tribute to David Gest and Billy Paul. Looks like it is only 9 dates not 24 though.

These are the 9 dates. They are all in England:

1. FRI 01 JULY 2016: YORK Barbican
Tickets: 0844 854 2757 www.yorkbarbican.co.uk

2. SAT 02 JULY 2016: NEWCASTLE City Hall
Tickets: 0191 277 8030 newcastlecityhall.org

3. MON 04 JULY 2016: HULL City Hall
Tickets: 01482 300300 www.hcandl.co.uk/hullcityhall

4. WED 06 JULY 2016: LEICESTER De Monfort Hall
Tickets: 0116 233 3111 www.demontforthall.co.uk

5. THUR 07 JULY 2016: PRESTON Guild Hall
Tickets: 01772 80 44 44 prestonguildhall.com

6. FRI 08 JULY : WARRINGTON Parr Hall
Tickets: 0161 832 1111 www.ticketline.co.uk

7. SAT 09 JULY 2016: LIVERPOOL The Auditorium At Echo Arena
Tickets: 0844 8000 400 www.echoarena.com

8. MON 11 JULY 2016: STOCKPORT Plaza Theatre
Tickets: 0161 477 7779 stockportplaza.co.uk

9. WED 13 JULY 2016: NOTTINGHAM The Albert Hall
Tickets: 0161 832 1111 www.ticketline.co.uk

Rose Royce featuring Gwen Dickey will be appearing at the
Hull, Leicester, Newcastle, Nottingham and York shows only!

All the dates seem to be up North or in the Midlands. Sad there aren't any dates down South.

See David Gest's official website for more details: http://www.davidgestonline.com/

I went to one of David Gest's soul revue shows back in 2009. It was in tribute to Michael Jackson. The show was brilliant fun and it really cheered me up after Michael Jackson's death. People were literally dancing in the aisles and singing along. It was one of the best concerts I've ever been to in my life! If you love old school soul music then you will love David Gest's shows and they are great value for money because of all the different acts that are on the bill. Amy Winehouse, Pete Doherty and "The Rumble Strips" (an English indie band from Tavistock, Devon) were all going to be performing at the concert- sadly none of them turned up. This was in 2009 so before Amy Winehouse died in 2011. Amy Winehouse was a fan of Michael Jackson. Pete Doherty is a fan of Michael Jackson. I don't know about "The Rumble Strips". David Gest was living around Camden in North London at this time in 2009, he had just moved to the UK and he had been hanging out with indie musicians. It didn't matter that Amy Winehouse, Pete Doherty and "The Rumble Strips" were not performing because there were so many great, brilliant soul acts in the show! Percy Sledge and Ben E. King were both performing sadly they have both since died. There were some celebrities in the audience like Michael Jackson's older brother Tito Jackson, Vanessa Feltz with her fiance the Anglo-Nigerian singer from "Phats & Small" Ben Ofoedu, Katie Price's (previously known by the pseudonym 'Jordan') ex-husband the cage fighter and cross-dresser Alex Reid and the conservationist Bill Oddie (OBE). There were some footballers there as well although I don't know who they were. I don't know much about football. Americans call football "soccer". David Gest had produced a magazine type book thing full of photos of him with Michael Jackson over the years and it was signed by David Gest himself it cost £20 I think. I had already bought a programme for £5 and sadly I didn't have enough cash on me. I'm upset I didn't get that magazine/book thing of David Gest with Michael Jackson.

Last edited by andiliz; 05-07-2016 at 11:18 AM.