Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 19-03-2016, 03:31 PM   #61
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post

Even so, why would they make contradictory rules if they know what the outcome is?
what?
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 04:27 PM   #62
markritter
Banned

lol, whenever I use my kindle fire it seems to introduce smileys into the post! the Doh smiley above was not intended!
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2016, 10:01 PM   #63
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
I went to see one of his shows being recorded for the Sat night and one trick he had to do (it involved guessing the exact amount of money in a green bag) 3 or 4 times before he got it right but in general it was enjoyable and sat near to his mentor Ali Bongo at the time..

I used to listen to local radio before the cuts were made in the early evening, he was on as he was promoting his new shows and he answered my candid question about Prince Philip and Charles being members of the Magic Circle..

Another freemason falls off his perch..

RIP Mr Daniels
Another one bites the dust..just heard about former squadron leader BBC stooge Cliff Michelmore ..
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 20-03-2016 at 10:07 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2016, 07:11 PM   #64
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
RIP Paul Daniels.
I really enjoyed his shows on TV back in the day.
mainly because there was him or noel edmunds on a saturday night
Old 21-03-2016, 08:22 PM   #65
annieapple
Inactive

I'm not entertained magicians or drag artists - I just don't get why anyone likes them. What's good about coloured hankies coming out of a hat? And why do people keep watching the person sawn in half trick for decades? God help us!
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2016, 08:39 PM   #66
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieapple View Post
I'm not entertained magicians or drag artists - I just don't get why anyone likes them. What's good about coloured hankies coming out of a hat? And why do people keep watching the person sawn in half trick for decades? God help us!
I think he managed bigger tricks than that
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 12:02 AM   #67
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
I think he managed bigger tricks than that
The biggest trick was Paul pulling Debbie McGee!
Old 22-03-2016, 07:45 AM   #68
kiwi_

Damn, i'm not sure if this even got a mention in NZ news..
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 07:48 AM   #69
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
Was it true about Debbie McGee and the dog?
it was not a dog it was a pig on a reality show about farming.. Good on her for not wimpling out..
Old 22-03-2016, 10:36 AM   #70
thall

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
Dead members coming to post on the forum.

thall

Amazng, how these people post "he has died"

Notice the threads on the forum with "they have died" this is not the forum topic. These are shills posting.

Winny Vini has died in a tragic accident at 49 years of age Who cares, we are not here to talk about who died.
Haha, shill - no shill here pal.
thall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 10:38 AM   #71
thall

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
it was not a dog it was a pig on a reality show about farming.. Good on her for not wimpling out..
No, there was one about a dog too..

Its even hidden in wikipedia on her page:

"Debbie McGee's pastimes include golf and she has played in celebrity charity events.[2] She has collaborated with novelist Susan Wilson on a number of books,[11] and she is known for her work with dogs.[12][13]

Her favourite novel is The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time"

Last edited by thall; 22-03-2016 at 10:40 AM.
thall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 11:23 AM   #72
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
"She is as hot as hell! The pig I mean, not Debbie McGee" ~ David Cameron
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 01:10 PM   #73
anonamongstmany

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
Spot all the sexual subliminals in that!
Wizbit was very strange. I used to watch that as a child.
anonamongstmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2016, 08:48 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
RIP Paul Daniels.
I really enjoyed his shows on TV back in the day.
Lost a lot of respect for him when he ripped into Doris Stokes on the day she passed away and made claims all over the front pages of national papers to say Doris was a fraud. Now I am not saying he was right or wrong about his claims but how callous to do that on the day that that lovely lady passed over. Obviously so that she could not defend herself. What a low life little worm!!! Hope he meets up with Doris now in the spirit world and apologizes to her.
Old 19-04-2016, 08:26 AM   #75
techman

He did seem like a lowlife little worm to me as well, never liked him much and his magic shows where tacky and pathetic, more of a comedy act than a magic show, or even a variety show, which in a way they were. I think the magic world has moved on alot from pulling rabbits from hats and sawing women in two. Today we have "proper" magicians that seemingly do unbelievable and mind boggling acts, even if they are just an illusion. I still find it hard understanding how some magicians do those tricks. I saw a small magic trick once a charity ball many years ago, and to this day I have no idea how the guy doing the trick pulled it off.

Last edited by techman; 19-04-2016 at 08:37 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2016, 08:33 AM   #76
kizzie
Registered Users

All these new magicians who do the most mind boggling "tricks" Do you think maybe they "sold out"? Im not really a sold his soul type of person but I cannot think of any other way these people do what they do even with people right next to them.. and always they knock mediums and spiritualists at the same time..

I always thought what BS but now... I really am coming round to the sold out theory

Last edited by kizzie; 19-04-2016 at 09:09 AM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2016, 08:39 AM   #77
techman

I hear the word "sold out..sold their soul" alot but don't understand what they mean by it. We have these TV physic mediums as well, but I doubt the genuine mediums ever get on TV. There was some bloke on x factor on sat night (yes I know x factor), and he did a trick were he changed a can full of juice into a can of tea. Yes that show isn't to be trusted, but the trick did look very convincing and "real". Do these people know something (about reality?) that we don't? or is there something else going on?. I doubt they just picked him at random, far too co-incidental for that (as we obviously know with shows like that), and it was just a nice excuse to promote his military service to the masses.

Last edited by techman; 19-04-2016 at 08:53 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2016, 09:11 AM   #78
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I hear the word "sold out..sold their soul" alot but don't understand what they mean by it. We have these TV physic mediums as well, but I doubt the genuine mediums ever get on TV. There was some bloke on x factor on sat night (yes I know x factor), and he did a trick were he changed a can full of juice into a can of tea. Yes that show isn't to be trusted, but the trick did look very convincing and "real". Do these people know something (about reality?) that we don't? or is there something else going on?. I doubt they just picked him at random, far too co-incidental for that (as we obviously know with shows like that), and it was just a nice excuse to promote his military service to the masses.
According to what I have read here.. they are given powers and fame and fortune in return for their loyalty and devotion .. I dont really know to tell the truth..
Old 19-04-2016, 10:03 AM   #79
jake_ball

I think that the modern day magicians use camera tricks (ie no skill involved).

Paul Daniels didnt tend to use camera tricks - He used skill.
I may be wrong, but right at the end of his BBC career on the Paul Daniels Magic SHow, I did actually feel that he himself also used camera tricks, and that ended my interest in the the PD Magic SHow, but anyway the show stopped being made soon after that.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote