Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-03-2016, 06:57 PM   #41
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
The PTB do want to lower the age of consent. Sorry, but you do sound very naïve. The sexualisation of children is becoming more and more flagrant every day.
lol, I am far from naïve. So what stops them lowering it then? its lower in other countries. It well within their power to push such a thing.

Give me one good reason why they would do it, not just that its going on because big business makes a load of cash out of young people trying to act like adults.

I think a major reason why young people get into sex and dress poorly is that they see young adults dressing with everything on show and they think they have to be like that in order to think they are growing up.

The simple truth is that parents have a responsibility to make sure their kids are not pushed into such situations but too many chavs are happy to let their kids do whatever they want regardless of the consequences.

Instead of trying to judge me why not just discuss the issue without trying to get personal.

Last edited by markritter; 18-03-2016 at 07:08 PM.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2016, 07:20 PM   #42
lancaster
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 237
Likes: 92 (44 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brambles View Post
Another one bites the dust . . .
Wrong thread. You want Freddie Mercury.

L
lancaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2016, 09:08 PM   #43
greatdayforfreedom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,680
Likes: 682 (328 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
lol, I am far from naïve. So what stops them lowering it then? its lower in other countries. It well within their power to push such a thing.

Give me one good reason why they would do it, not just that its going on because big business makes a load of cash out of young people trying to act like adults.

I think a major reason why young people get into sex and dress poorly is that they see young adults dressing with everything on show and they think they have to be like that in order to think they are growing up.

The simple truth is that parents have a responsibility to make sure their kids are not pushed into such situations but too many chavs are happy to let their kids do whatever they want regardless of the consequences.

Instead of trying to judge me why not just discuss the issue without trying to get personal.
The reason they find it difficult to lower the age of consent is that too many people will object, for now anyway, but give it time. The PTB will be pushing for the acceptance of the lowering , and ultimately, abolishing the age of consent over time so that it will be seen as natural and normal to the general public.

The reason? So that paedophiles can legally have sex with very young children.
__________________
''I started a journey 25 years ago and I'm bloody well gonna finish it. And it will only end when I do'' - David Icke.

Last edited by greatdayforfreedom; 18-03-2016 at 09:09 PM.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 08:10 AM   #44
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
The reason they find it difficult to lower the age of consent is that too many people will object, for now anyway, but give it time. The PTB will be pushing for the acceptance of the lowering , and ultimately, abolishing the age of consent over time so that it will be seen as natural and normal to the general public.

The reason? So that paedophiles can legally have sex with very young children.
I strongly disagree with you. The true definition of a paedophile is a person who prefers pre-pubescent children, so are you suggesting that they are going to lower the age of consent to about 10?

It's easy to make such statement but what have you got to back it up? who are these people who will be wanting that sex? I can see why they would lower it when young teenagers are having sex so as not to criminalise loads of kids through having under age sex, but your entire argument is focussed around child-adult sex. Why is that?
Likes: (1)
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 09:25 AM   #45
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

this post was meant to be on a quoted post of Mark's above
just wrote out a really long post and lost it the forgot to quote it .. sorry

They are desensitising people about paedophilia. Letting those caught, off............,http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...FB_mirror_main........... and imprisoning the old and ill, revealing dead people as pedos so it looks like they have a witch-hunt on the old and ill and people who cannot fight back. They are letting more and more people off and its planting into people's minds that its not so bad and actually the victims are making to much of a fuss and leave theese poor men alone and let them die in peace




There are articles saying paedophilia is normal
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/1...for-males.html
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...-desires-light




Still taking kids away from good parents without good reason putting children into homes where abusers are still abusing. these kids wont even have a voice or even the right to feel wronged in the future

__________________
When you stop watching what they want you to watch you stop thinking what they want you to think.. Then you see a world that is nothing like they tell you it is.

Last edited by kizzie; 19-03-2016 at 10:09 AM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 10:41 AM   #46
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

People are not desensitized in any way. In fact I think people get more annoyed the more they see it in the media.

I don't know anybody who has a softened view on the subject just because they hear of it more.

As for people being spared jail, I think its wrong but they are so desperate for cells that they are having to not jail offenders for possession of images. The reality is that the offenders will probably come to a sticky end on the streets anyway.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 10:55 AM   #47
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
People are not desensitized in any way. In fact I think people get more annoyed the more they see it in the media.

I don't know anybody who has a softened view on the subject just because they hear of it more.

As for people being spared jail, I think its wrong but they are so desperate for cells that they are having to not jail offenders for possession of images. The reality is that the offenders will probably come to a sticky end on the streets anyway.
That reality is BS.. its something that is always said but hardly ever happens.

You not knowing anyone isnt really relevant as its the public as a whole that it is aimed at.. Do you see riots on the streets about all these files vanishing? or anything else that is covered up? No

Individuals will moan but as a whole they will let it happen and not do anything..
__________________
When you stop watching what they want you to watch you stop thinking what they want you to think.. Then you see a world that is nothing like they tell you it is.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 10:59 AM   #48
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
That reality is BS.. its something that is always said but hardly ever happens.

You not knowing anyone isnt really relevant as its the public as a whole that it is aimed at.. Do you see riots on the streets about all these files vanishing? or anything else that is covered up? No

Individuals will moan but as a whole they will let it happen and not do anything..
Actually it has happened a good few times!

You presume it will happen but I doubt it.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 11:08 AM   #49
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
Actually it has happened a good few times!

You presume it will happen but I doubt it.
its happened very few times in relation to the amount that get off.


Bad people in all walks of life will normally get away with everything. Good people do not as a rule take matters into their own hands. They moan and grumble maybe go on a protest or march but that is it.

That is why good people get assassinated and those who are bad go on and on. We are f-cked now. unless we change and get together and stop this madness. OK OK I know you actually cannot see the madness going on, but it is.
__________________
When you stop watching what they want you to watch you stop thinking what they want you to think.. Then you see a world that is nothing like they tell you it is.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 11:27 AM   #50
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
its happened very few times in relation to the amount that get off.


Bad people in all walks of life will normally get away with everything. Good people do not as a rule take matters into their own hands. They moan and grumble maybe go on a protest or march but that is it.

That is why good people get assassinated and those who are bad go on and on. We are f-cked now. unless we change and get together and stop this madness. OK OK I know you actually cannot see the madness going on, but it is.
lol, again you presume. I see a lot of bad things going on. Don't pretend you know more than I just because our opinions differ.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 11:33 AM   #51
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
lol, again you presume. I see a lot of bad things going on. Don't pretend you know more than I just because our opinions differ.
I never said I know more.
__________________
When you stop watching what they want you to watch you stop thinking what they want you to think.. Then you see a world that is nothing like they tell you it is.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 12:36 PM   #52
greatdayforfreedom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,680
Likes: 682 (328 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
I strongly disagree with you. The true definition of a paedophile is a person who prefers pre-pubescent children, so are you suggesting that they are going to lower the age of consent to about 10?

It's easy to make such statement but what have you got to back it up? who are these people who will be wanting that sex? I can see why they would lower it when young teenagers are having sex so as not to criminalise loads of kids through having under age sex, but your entire argument is focussed around child-adult sex. Why is that?
Yes, but they don't even want an age of consent, like I said, they want it abolished. Who will be wanting that sex? plenty of paedophiles, not least those in government.
__________________
''I started a journey 25 years ago and I'm bloody well gonna finish it. And it will only end when I do'' - David Icke.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 02:17 PM   #53
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
Yes, but they don't even want an age of consent, like I said, they want it abolished. Who will be wanting that sex? plenty of paedophiles, not least those in government.
As if anything like that is going to happen. Pure fear based speculation. If they don't want an age of consent then why did the ruling elite bother writing into law in the first place, then put things into place to prosecute people who break this law? Why are schools currently educating kids to inform them about inappropriate contact if they want predators to have free reign?
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 02:23 PM   #54
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

On a related subject, what about the creative power of the mind. If thousands of people in here constantly mull over such things don't you think it's possible that you might contribute to such a situation coming into being?
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 02:59 PM   #55
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,649
Likes: 902 (509 Posts)
Default

Where I live they just recently changed the age of consent from 13 to 16. That seems to be sort of the opposite of what some people think the agenda is.
__________________
The 5 laws of creation:
1. You exist
2. Every thing is Here & Now
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
Likes: (1)
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 03:05 PM   #56
zephiloyd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Durham, UK
Posts: 4,304
Likes: 517 (207 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
Where I live they just recently changed the age of consent from 13 to 16. That seems to be sort of the opposite of what some people think the agenda is.
that is not helpful unless you say where you live
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 03:12 PM   #57
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
that is not helpful unless you say where you live
Why is that? Are they not a global elite working to one agenda?
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 03:16 PM   #58
zephiloyd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Durham, UK
Posts: 4,304
Likes: 517 (207 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
Why is that? Are they not a global elite working to one agenda?
yes, but they do not have global control yet
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 03:19 PM   #59
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 625 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
yes, but they do not have global control yet
Even so, why would they make contradictory rules if they know what the outcome is?
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 03:26 PM   #60
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,649
Likes: 902 (509 Posts)
Default

Well if it makes any difference I live in Spain
__________________
The 5 laws of creation:
1. You exist
2. Every thing is Here & Now
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:21 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.