Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 12-09-2015, 07:30 PM   #61
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
Thanks scottishryan

You're Welcome!

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:47 PM   #62
northern star

Old 12-09-2015, 07:48 PM   #63
knightofalbion

He certainly talks a good talk, I'll say that for him. I can see many people will like what he has to say.
I certainly don't doubt the sincerity of his views, nor his integrity. But I still don't think he is electable.

Some dodgy associates in his past, some highly controversial views on certain matters. The Press will blast him to pieces - and despite what people may say, fear-mongering in the press, esp. on election day, does influence the way many people vote.

Mind you, if the polls show Labour floundering, the Tories and Fleet Street will be the least of his worries. Many ominous cold stares as the results were announced. You can sense Labour MPs and grandees sharpening their knives already.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:01 PM   #64
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
Some dodgy associates in his past, some highly controversial views on certain matters. The Press will blast him to pieces -
they've already tried and failed.

Corbyn is an Internet approved leader.

we have to support him and he has to continue to listen to his core support on The Internet
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:05 PM   #65
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualkungfu View Post
Jeremy Corbyn is the new leader of the Labour Party.

Tom Watson MP, the exposer of the pedophiles rings, is the new deputy leader.

Thoughts?
I think he will go for the Royals, because there can be no opposition in a one world paradigm, watch how this develops, because the Royals have been at it for years with Dricky Dicky/Mbatten.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:12 PM   #66
alf hearted
Banned

You can't go for the royals and ignore your own. The people shouldn't buy that shit. It should be a clear-out from top to bottom of all highly influential individuals, and if there's only Jeremy and Tom left standing, so be it.

Last edited by alf hearted; 12-09-2015 at 08:12 PM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:13 PM   #67
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
they've already tried and failed.

Corbyn is an Internet approved leader.

we have to support him and he has to continue to listen to his core support on The Internet
I take your point, but that's "tried and failed" with rank and file Labour Party members. Winning over the general populace, especially what use to be called 'the floating voters', that's another matter altogether.
Old 12-09-2015, 08:16 PM   #68
knightofalbion

He is certainly going to shake things up, that's for sure. Love him or loathe him, he is an attention-grabber.
Old 12-09-2015, 08:19 PM   #69
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
You can't go for the royals and ignore your own. The people shouldn't buy that shit. It should be a clear-out from top to bottom of all highly influential individuals, and if there's only Jeremy and Tom left standing, so be it.
Viz, the Russian Royals who were put out to grass, the Royals are seen as gods by the flag wavers at the Mo, but just one conviction will hand the flag wavers over to the NWO and there can only be one moment will be born.

In a one world order there are no safe havens nor exiles, you should know that AH.
Old 12-09-2015, 08:44 PM   #70
frase

This is thrilling.....! So glad he's won, total truther..
No doubt in my mind...read in the times today corbyn talking all about PNAC, oil wars....Israel....doesn't get any better than this guys...get behind this man...
He's open to 9/11 truth too.
They lay a finger on him in the Internet age they will be fucked...
Shit just got real.
Blair must be shitting it...can someone embed this article....?
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/polit...-a2414491.html

Last edited by frase; 12-09-2015 at 08:44 PM.
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:55 PM   #71
northern star

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
No doubt in my mind...read in the times today corbyn talking all about PNAC, oil wars....Israel....doesn't get any better than this guys...get behind this man...
Shit just got real.
agree totally. Anyone in the Labour party resigning should join the Tory party, which is what its been for the last 20 years.
Old 12-09-2015, 09:04 PM   #72
fairyprincess

Can burham and cooper fuck off now....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 09:06 PM   #73
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
agree totally. Anyone in the Labour party resigning should join the Tory party, which is what its been for the last 20 years.
Old Winston did the same, many times.
Old 12-09-2015, 09:13 PM   #74
vancity eagle
Banned

I hate to be so cynical, but I have to ask, what is behind all of this ?

Is it that the world will be so emerged in destruction by the time 2020 comes around , that Corbyn simply does not matter ?

Will he be discredited somehow in the media by 2020 ?

Will he suddenly change his tune ?

Will his hands be tied by political gridlock even if he does come to power. I simply can't believe this is being allowed to happen.

Another question. Where was all this Cornyn mania IN THE LAST ELECTION ? Why is it now, right after Cameron just won. For some reason, I think it will be too late by 2020.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 09:27 PM   #75
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by peace3000 View Post

ha!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackpenguin View Post
I don't know much about Watson's political sense or history, but i do know -- he is mainly responsible for kickstarting Operation Fairbank into paedophile rings within Westminster. He blew the lid basically, so that authorities took it seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6sTCIJLEKI
http://www.exaronews.com/articles/51...-linked-to-mps

Power to that guy!

EDIT; I guess that's two victories today, seeing both Corbyn and Watson elected as party leaders. They both appear to be people with moral standards and a heart. Something rare amongst politicians.
sounds decent to me
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 09:30 PM   #76
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post

Is it that the world will be so emerged in destruction by the time 2020 comes around , that Corbyn simply does not matter ?

Will his hands be tied by political gridlock even if he does come to power. I simply can't believe this is being allowed to happen.

Another question. Where was all this Cornyn mania IN THE LAST ELECTION ? Why is it now, right after Cameron just won. For some reason, I think it will be too late by 2020.
I can't help feeling it's a trap. Just like when they voted against war in Syria, only to trigger a migrant crisis.

When ever we seem to get what we want, it's probably a trap....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 09:31 PM   #77
mutoh

ha watson gove - wonderful stuff
mutoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 09:33 PM   #78
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

Here is a clue, the banking ombudsman has just lowered the protection ceiling of savers accounts by ten thousand, from 85,000 to 75,000 in the event of another crash or meltdown, one that they are currently procuring while we look at the Corbyn headlines.

It is mostly to do with money and global resources/redistribution and how the digital change over will eventually be promulgated.
TPTB are stalling for time until all global resources are in the bag so to say, once this has been achieved the imaginary money markets will starve out all who do not comply or have adjusted V Coactus.

Last edited by the apprentice; 12-09-2015 at 09:46 PM.
Old 12-09-2015, 09:43 PM   #79
grannie27

Quote:

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

Franklin D. Roosevelt
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 09:46 PM   #80
triplej

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Shit just got real.
Fucking right Frase!
triplej is offline   Reply With Quote