Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 05-11-2016, 01:38 AM   #41
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666
Yes ...we create our own reality by our beliefs, thoughts , expectations and desires....
Well most people have let MSM fill thier mind with garbage thus altering how they originally felt about something.....

ITS NOT G00D TO DO THAT....... You have a mind 4 a reason,DONT LET OTHERS GET YOU TO LIVE LIKE THAT WANT YOU TO!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 02:44 PM   #42
ms_loren

I think we CREATE reality
ms_loren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 02:46 PM   #43
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared_L View Post
Are we "creating" our own reality, being light and creating through our light while darkness is just the space we create on? Or are we "attracting" our own reality, being empty space (darkness) and drawing all things (light) to us?

Bashar says that all possibilities (including parallel worlds) exists, and that we are bringing these possibilities into our experience of reality through our focus. Abraham says that as we focus on something it becomes manifested automatically into our "vibrational reality (vortex)" and then it becomes physically manifested.

Which way does it work?
If what we want already exists then we attract it. If it doesn't already exist we create it.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 12:09 AM   #44
george1776

I'm on the fence about this law of attraction related stuff and creating reality. I used to believe a lot, but now I question it, just like I questioned Christianity and the bible. I question it because victims of rape and abuse should not be blamed for what happened to them, this theory would say they "created" the experience.
Which, to me, seems a bit harsh.

I think these "reptilains" or negative beings want people to think they are creating EVERYTHING in their lives with their thoughts so that "they" can continue controlling the planet and doing what they usually do without being accountable for it and to have people become delusional and paranoid about everything and blame themselves for EVERY HAPPENING. They want people self absorbed.

The reptilians feed on negative energy, it's their food source, so if they can keep people from helping each other and making people think everything is always their own fault which creates negative vibrations, because self blaming and victim blaming is never logical or good, they can continue to feed on this new form of negative energy. Like the starving children in afrcia. If you say to yourself "well, oh, those starving children created that", it takes away compassion and empathy for them and creates a more psychopathic mindset and you just turn your head to all of that. I don't always think that's the case, more like they were born into that poverty.

That's my personal take on it. Though it's a cool thought that we could "create our own reality". But I'm still on the fence about this at the moment.

-Question everything.

Last edited by george1776; 09-11-2016 at 12:56 AM.
george1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 11:30 PM   #45
elshaper
Inactive

elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote