Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2016, 05:01 PM   #21
yosako
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: N/A
Posts: 484
Likes: 50 (38 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowleopard View Post
Many books do contain evidence that our reality is not what it seems. I was surprised at all the studies that have been done proving this fact but most people are unaware of them.

Here are 4 books that contain the evidence you are looking for:

- The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot
- The Field by Lynn McTaggart
- The Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden
- The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton
Are you trolling me or what??? I said NO BOOKS, but your own experience!

Last edited by yosako; 01-10-2016 at 05:03 PM.
yosako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 08:33 PM   #22
snowleopard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 532
Likes: 81 (44 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosako View Post
Are you trolling me or what??? I said NO BOOKS, but your own experience!
You say you want evidence. My experience is not evidence. I cannot prove to you that my reality changes based on my thoughts. There's plenty of evidence in the books I mentioned.
snowleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 11:11 PM   #23
yosako
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: N/A
Posts: 484
Likes: 50 (38 Posts)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowleopard View Post
You say you want evidence. My experience is not evidence. I cannot prove to you that my reality changes based on my thoughts.
Quote:
There's plenty of evidence in the books I mentioned.
"There is plenty of evidence of people Force Pulling things in the Star Wars movies, but in my experience I cannot prove it".

Last edited by yosako; 01-10-2016 at 11:25 PM.
yosako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 06:40 AM   #24
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 869 (581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Yes ...we create our own reality by our beliefs, thoughts , expectations and desires....



I don't understand the above ...too abstract .... If you want a rolls royce then dream about it , imagine you're driving it ...feel what it would be like ... this will cause the universe to move in the best way it can to bring that experience into physicality for you.

You can have whatever you focus on ... if you watch a lot of horror movies , feel the emotion associated .. you will increase the chances of drawing horrific events into your life ....

this reality does have 'inertia' , so it won't happen overnight .
I don't think it's quite that simple. If it was, there'd be less poverty. I don't think people go around visualising being poor, or children visualise getting abused.

Basically reality chucks stuff out there. All we can do is navigate. We're going to have comments on what happens on the voyage. We'll see things and talk to other voyagers across this ocean.

As a society, things are manifested. As an individual consciousness, it's a case of things just happening like "iceberg dead ahead". Who put the iceberg there? We don't know. If an individual crashes into the iceberg, or if someone is struck by lightning, we don't have an explanation for these occurances, but we can suspect that society is in some way to blame for causing such eventualities to manifest as problematic.

If your life is good, an iceberg or being struck by lightning doesn't seem like a big deal, but if your life is bad, then icebergs and lightning take on a whole other meaning.
Likes: (2)
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 07:34 PM   #25
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 869 (581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowleopard View Post
I notice that whatever I put my attention on appears in my reality whether it's negative or positive. Some people will say that I attracted those things or manifested them which I used to believe but now I believe in parallel universes. From what I've read, I'm convinced we switch realities all the time. I believe there are infinite versions of me and infinite versions of you.

Neville Goddard gives plenty of examples of reality shifting especially in the books Awakened Imagination and The Law and the Promise.

Here's something you can try that's simple and effective: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v66UBiTf2KU

If you are interested specifically in parallel realities, check out the books Reality Shifts and Quantum Jumping by Cynthia Sue Larson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHhhpxtoC0k
OK, so I've pulled some notes from the wall and I've been counting them and studying them in great detail. I visualise me walking into a show room to buy a new 2 door Mercedes. I considered going for a full on executives car but I need something a bit more domestic for the time being. All I need is whatever the cost comes to including insurance for any driver, road tax, hidden costs and plenty of fuel.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 07:42 PM   #26
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

I dont know? Ive always felt that reality was a cage to trap me.

But, my real problem is the shitty circumstances this im often whinging on about. Its the stuff inside my head.

Fear, anger, paranoia..... Until i can beat that, i cant beat reality....
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 08:36 PM   #27
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I dont know? Ive always felt that reality was a cage to trap me.

But, my real problem is the shitty circumstances this im often whinging on about. Its the stuff inside my head.

Fear, anger, paranoia..... Until i can beat that, i cant beat reality....
You'd better start facing them otherwise they will never go away.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 08:14 PM   #28
ufochick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 10,426
Likes: 207 (107 Posts)
Default

We create our reality with what I call our "dos programs". These are the programs of reality we learned as infants and children. They contain all kinds of control programs that interfere with our ability to manipulate our reality. They also set a baseline and limits to the reality we create to live our lives within. These programs are so deely embedded in us because we have seen them as reality.

Programs like;

There is never any extra money and the people around never had any.
Negative remarks about "rich" people that are backed up by media examples.
Religious teachings about the "rich".
Even comments we see and mimic become a part of the programs. Like; must be nice! In other words that kind of good thing won't happen to me.

To create something we must not only see it and want it and visualize it, we must believe it's possible AND we must believe it will benefit us. That is why we can make little things happen but not big things. Finding a watch in the street, yep. Drawing small things to us that are with our program created peremeters works but we cannot go beyond our beliefs. We must be able to absolutely believe something is possible before we can manifest it.
__________________
Interactive STO social community for Experiencers.
Private domain and hosting, no gov. or corp. ownership or programs.
Use your real name or remain anonymous.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
Likes: (1)
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 01:58 PM   #29
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 869 (581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
We create our reality with what I call our "dos programs". These are the programs of reality we learned as infants and children. They contain all kinds of control programs that interfere with our ability to manipulate our reality. They also set a baseline and limits to the reality we create to live our lives within. These programs are so deely embedded in us because we have seen them as reality.

Programs like;

There is never any extra money and the people around never had any.
Negative remarks about "rich" people that are backed up by media examples.
Religious teachings about the "rich".
Even comments we see and mimic become a part of the programs. Like; must be nice! In other words that kind of good thing won't happen to me.

To create something we must not only see it and want it and visualize it, we must believe it's possible AND we must believe it will benefit us. That is why we can make little things happen but not big things. Finding a watch in the street, yep. Drawing small things to us that are with our program created peremeters works but we cannot go beyond our beliefs. We must be able to absolutely believe something is possible before we can manifest it.
Aye. This is probably the best PoV on it. It's got to be in the whole of your psyche to have a chance of being realised. Of course, every time one changes, one is left with an incongruent past.

So if you start with the belief that working in a large office is great, and then 20 years later you believe working in a large office is terrible, you're going to be in remorse for having wasted 20 years of your life and opportunities working in a large office. Suddenly the awakened ones are no longer part way up the mountain like they thought and they are lost in a vastness that they cannot hope to fill.

So what happens then?
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 08:16 PM   #30
gore tex
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 114
Likes: 25 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowleopard View Post
You say you want evidence. My experience is not evidence. I cannot prove to you that my reality changes based on my thoughts. There's plenty of evidence in the books I mentioned.
But it's the individual experience that ultimately validates the authenticity of those books main teachings. Without reference in experience, simply calling it "proof" alone has no merit whatsoever.
__________________
“I will give you what no eye has seen, and what no ear has heard, and what no hand has touched, and what has not occurred to the human mind.”

Knowledge is information; wisdom is transformation. Knowledge is borrowed; wisdom is your own.

Walk without feet. Fly without wings. Think without mind.
Likes: (1)
gore tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 08:20 PM   #31
gore tex
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 114
Likes: 25 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowleopard View Post
Many books do contain evidence that our reality is not what it seems. I was surprised at all the studies that have been done proving this fact but most people are unaware of them.

Here are 4 books that contain the evidence you are looking for:

- The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot
- The Field by Lynn McTaggart
- The Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden
- The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton
Do you believe those books out of blind faith or have you validated those teachings as accurate thru your own life experiences ?
__________________
“I will give you what no eye has seen, and what no ear has heard, and what no hand has touched, and what has not occurred to the human mind.”

Knowledge is information; wisdom is transformation. Knowledge is borrowed; wisdom is your own.

Walk without feet. Fly without wings. Think without mind.
gore tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2016, 06:46 PM   #32
snowleopard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 532
Likes: 81 (44 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gore tex View Post
Do you believe those books out of blind faith or have you validated those teachings as accurate thru your own life experiences ?
There are teachings I believe out of blind faith like the idea that the Universe is a hologram. I don't have solid proof that it is but I believe that it probably is a hologram. Michael Talbot in his book The Holographic Universe makes a very good case for the holographic theory.

Many teachings I agree with because I have validated them as accurate through my own life experiences. I've had premonitions, I've manifested money through visualization and affirmations, I've experienced things disappearing in my home and reappearing either at the same place or somewhere else etc.

I know for a fact reality is not what it seems.

Last edited by snowleopard; 16-10-2016 at 06:47 PM.
snowleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2016, 03:29 PM   #33
ms_loren
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 191
Likes: 65 (46 Posts)
Default

Absolutely agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Yes ...we create our own reality by our beliefs, thoughts , expectations and desires....



I don't understand the above ...too abstract .... If you want a rolls royce then dream about it , imagine you're driving it ...feel what it would be like ... this will cause the universe to move in the best way it can to bring that experience into physicality for you.

You can have whatever you focus on ... if you watch a lot of horror movies , feel the emotion associated .. you will increase the chances of drawing horrific events into your life ....

this reality does have 'inertia' , so it won't happen overnight .
ms_loren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 02:01 PM   #34
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Create our own reality, the way we like it.
You are responsible for how you feel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwgeE6dxdwg

Last edited by elshaper; 30-10-2016 at 02:01 PM.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 02:55 PM   #35
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Create our own reality, the way we like it.
You are responsible for how you feel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwgeE6dxdwg
Please Gods we should all win big on the lotto.
Just say that somebody does win a few million.
They go out and create themselves a new life and a new reality with the money.
THEN
Their new lifestyle and reality attracts all sorts of attention, some wanted some unwanted which alters the rich dude's reality , even if only a bit.
IMO on the OP the answer is 'a bit of both'.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 03:17 PM   #36
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Please Gods we should all win big on the lotto.
Just say that somebody does win a few million.
They go out and create themselves a new life and a new reality with the money.
THEN
Their new lifestyle and reality attracts all sorts of attention, some wanted some unwanted which alters the rich dude's reality , even if only a bit.
IMO on the OP the answer is 'a bit of both'.
If you are asking God, you haven't got it gmp.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 03:23 PM   #37
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
If you are asking God, you haven't got it gmp.
Gods plural mate.
I like covering all the bases.
Just on the off chance that there might be any out there, which I doubt.
Thing is, if there aren't then I've lost nothing.
If there are, then my erse is covered.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 03:48 PM   #38
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Gods plural mate.
Then even more so.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:24 PM   #39
gore tex
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 114
Likes: 25 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowleopard View Post
There are teachings I believe out of blind faith like the idea that the Universe is a hologram. I don't have solid proof that it is but I believe that it probably is a hologram. Michael Talbot in his book The Holographic Universe makes a very good case for the holographic theory.

Many teachings I agree with because I have validated them as accurate through my own life experiences. I've had premonitions, I've manifested money through visualization and affirmations, I've experienced things disappearing in my home and reappearing either at the same place or somewhere else etc.

I know for a fact reality is not what it seems.
I am a fan of Gregg Braden. I've watched his lecture on YouTube about the edited texts of the bible. He talks about the marriage between thought and emotion. Feeling "As If The Prayer Is Answered".

I can speak for myself when i say thinking a positive thought naturally conjures a feeling of "As If it were fulfilled". Sometimes instantly, sometimes a few seconds deeper into the thought upon longer dwelling. It is a natural phenomenon. This isn't the act of pretending as many would falsely assume. As momentum keeps growing, you are inevitably going to reach into a state of certainty within your heart.

Generally speaking, we all have the freewill to navigate our thoughts within our minds. Whatever emotion that is attached to that specific thought will be conjured. Only you can be the Judge of what feels good and what doesn't. Nobody knows you better than yourself. Your mind is a map. Your freewill/intent is the captain of the ship. Navigate the ship wisely and you will find yourself on the proper route to your desired/preferred destination.

It begins in the mind before it flourishes outwards into your reality. It is felt in the heart before it even manifested. Things start to happen effortlessly.
__________________
“I will give you what no eye has seen, and what no ear has heard, and what no hand has touched, and what has not occurred to the human mind.”

Knowledge is information; wisdom is transformation. Knowledge is borrowed; wisdom is your own.

Walk without feet. Fly without wings. Think without mind.
gore tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:35 PM   #40
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Its like the old Jewish joke where immy goes to church every week and prays for god help him chose the correct lotto numbers, and night and day he dreams and prays for weeks and nothing happens, getting angrier and more frustrated as the months went by. Then one day a voice rings out and says, immy go half way and but a ticket.

Basically its no good wishing, hoping or praying, one has to go out and get it.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
attraction, reality

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:30 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.