Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 07-05-2016, 07:41 AM   #1
techman

Default UK Bigfoot & other creature sightings

I am aware of some reports of alleged sightings of hominid or bigfoot type creatures sighted in the UK, but until I came across info on a British Bigfoot Research website I hadn't realised just how numerous sightings of these creatures, as well as other cryptids (such as werewolves) were. I even came across a google map indicated locations of reported sightings, some which have even occurred in built up areas and anywhere from Channock Chase to Salford (yes Salford). Not sure what to make of that map; a lot of statements seem made up, not by eyewitnesses but by whoever runs the site, and sightings seem too "random" and jumbled to me.

One thing which always intrigues me with a lot of Bigfoot type sightings is the often reported statements from people describing nearby birds and other wildlife in the area suddenly going silent and the air completely still. There's also instances where electrical equipment has stopped working. Are these sightings really of a flesh and blood creature, or something more paranormal?

Last edited by techman; 07-05-2016 at 07:43 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 02:28 AM   #2
bluefire

These things have been sighted since way back ancient times. They're from another dimension and are able to cloak themselves.
bluefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 02:36 AM   #3
decim

Map links?
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 02:44 AM   #4
bluefire

There are maps. Too many to post. Visit Google, type "Bigfoot maps" and you should get a number of interesting results.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:51 AM   #5
decim

Werewolves interest is me.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 11:38 PM   #6
bluefire

You might've heard about the dogmen?
Old 08-08-2016, 12:01 AM   #7
billybleach

http://youtube.com/user/BigfootCrossroads
Old 08-08-2016, 01:04 AM   #8
white light

when did we stop calling them Yeti?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 01:39 AM   #9
bluefire

Yeti are from a different part of the world
Old 08-08-2016, 03:25 AM   #10
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefire View Post
Yeti are from a different part of the world
So are bigfoot.

The traditional British and European term for these is wildman.

Yeti was a fairly common usage for such things, since Dr Who in the 60's, at least in my household.

Last edited by white light; 08-08-2016 at 04:08 AM.
Old 08-08-2016, 03:41 AM   #11
oz93666

Mr Bartzis ... the leading authority on most things ... tells us these creatures have been living in centers a few hundred meters underground (not in 'hollow earth') .... now is the time for them to return to the surface and make themselves known to the surface population . They are reported to be very sensitive, telepathic creatures .. many different species.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 09:35 AM   #12
bluefire

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
So are bigfoot.

The traditional British and European term for these is wildman.

Yeti was a fairly common usage for such things, since Dr Who in the 60's, at least in my household.

The Yeti is another name for the abominable snowman from the Himalayas region. People using that name are from the region of Tibet. You might've called the Bigfoot "Yeti".
Old 08-08-2016, 11:02 AM   #13
billybleach

There are some quite laughable youtube vids of BF hunters in the UK. I firmly believe that the BF myth is of primate origin and alive and well in the wilds of the US and Canada, considering only 25% has been foot surveyed it would be possible to support these creatures. People have cast footprints, found hair samples and found scat. They stand on average between 7-9ft tall, 10 times stronger than us, and have a much larger brain than us....pretty much makes them masters of all that they survey!
Old 08-08-2016, 11:02 AM   #14
white light

Quote:
The Yeti is another name for the abominable snowman from the Himalayas region. People using that name are from the region of Tibet. You might've called the Bigfoot "Yeti".
Yeah, I know that.

Bigfoot is an American term. Sasquatch in Canada. Yeti in Tibet. Wildman in Europe.

http://cryptozoology.freeservers.com/eurowildman.htm

But, like I said: Dr Who (1968) - Yeti in the London Underground train stations.

Last edited by white light; 08-08-2016 at 11:24 AM.
Old 08-08-2016, 05:46 PM   #15
bluefire

I'm sorry but never saw that episode of Dr Who. I wasn't around in the 1960's.
Old 08-08-2016, 05:48 PM   #16
white light

Quote:
I'm sorry but never saw that episode of Dr Who. I wasn't around in the 1960's.
I'll get my walking stick.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:01 AM   #17
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybleach View Post
There are some quite laughable youtube vids of BF hunters in the UK. I firmly believe that the BF myth is of primate origin and alive and well in the wilds of the US and Canada, considering only 25% has been foot surveyed it would be possible to support these creatures. People have cast footprints, found hair samples and found scat. They stand on average between 7-9ft tall, 10 times stronger than us, and have a much larger brain than us....pretty much makes them masters of all that they survey!
I know the thought of bigfoot type creatures being sighted in Britain sounds ridiculous, but quite a few people do claim to have seen such creatures, whether they are flesh and blood creatures or more within the realms of the paranormal is uncertain. There was an intriguing incident around the Staffordshire region where a bigfoot type creature strided over a country road and jumped over a small bridge, then it was seen ascending a hill until it was out of sight.

So researchers such as Charmaine Fraser are dubious too?. I do admit some of these videos on YT showing these "investigators" trying to find evidence of tracks and using vocals to make these alleged UK bigfoot creatures call back is quite laughable. Last time I checked there were two completely separate UK bigfoot research channels on YouTube, and I found that somewhat odd and confusing for some reason. But still, some of the stuff they come across in their videos are quite intriguing and interesting nonetheless. Charmaine Fraser, for example, is sure that what she saw on a lone stretch of country road in Fife, Scotland when she was a young girl was some kind of hairy hominid type creature which was stood in the middle of the road reaching up to a branch.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 06:57 PM   #18
bluefire

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybleach View Post
So to you this creature only lives in the Americas?
Old 09-08-2016, 07:00 PM   #19
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Mr Bartzis ... the leading authority on most things ... tells us these creatures have been living in centers a few hundred meters underground (not in 'hollow earth') .... now is the time for them to return to the surface and make themselves known to the surface population . They are reported to be very sensitive, telepathic creatures .. many different species.
Saw an old Hammer film from 1957 not so long ago with Peter Cushing - The Abominable Snowman, that had the theme of them being sensitive, telepathic creatures, spiritually more advanced than humans.
Old 19-09-2016, 01:57 PM   #20
Binnaway

Default Bigfoot/Yowie

For a long time I was always extremely skeptical regarding the alleged existence of these creatures.
Here in Australia they are generally referred to as Yowie's and there are many reported sightings and encounters.
One of the things that changed my opinion was reading the diary of a G.G.Grandfather whilst undertaking genealogy research. His account (keeping in mind we are talking about the 1840's) describes an incident where he was returning from an evening hunting kangaroos with a group of men and children. He claims that upon reaching a billabong, his wolfhound dogs "went off" and when the party caught up with them they had cornered a big hairy upright creature that immediately grabbed one of the dogs and "ripped it's tail clean off".
Needless to say they all ran in fear and returned later with a tracker who proclaimed it was either a clubfoot or gorilla. (Which of course we don't have here)
Interestingly the location of the waterhole and names of persons present are all documented, along with a few excerpts from local aborigines who's oral history recalls that they lived alongside with these creatures in ancient times.
The proximity of sightings to water holes seems to be a common theme.

I'll note here that I do not 'blindly believe' simply because this account is from a direct ancestor, but the incident prompted me to further my knowledge regarding such encounters and I've found it's another case of 'the more you look, the more you see'. The Australian Yowie Research Centre has done an amazing job collecting and investigating these types of reports, despite attacks on their credibility....not helped much by the ridiculous BigFoot hunter type televion programs.
Binnaway is offline   Reply With Quote