Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 25-11-2015, 03:16 PM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by monay View Post
iamawaveofthesea,

Your path is closed. Find another venue.
I'll decide my path not you

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-11-2015 at 03:18 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2015, 08:47 PM   #22
monay

Default path

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I'll decide my path not you
iamawaveofthesea,

I am not deciding your path. The world is not your oyster. Mexican events are not what they were in 1960.

You seem to want to screw over credulous girls with spurious academic material.

Your intentions can be removed. In Mexico it usually requires the Mexican police. It might be drug dealers.

The tribe will not thank you. If your path were open you would not be reading CC.

Last edited by monay; 25-11-2015 at 08:48 PM.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2015, 09:17 PM   #23
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
iamawaveofthesea,

I am not deciding your path. The world is not your oyster. Mexican events are not what they were in 1960.

You seem to want to screw over credulous girls with spurious academic material.

Your intentions can be removed. In Mexico it usually requires the Mexican police. It might be drug dealers.

The tribe will not thank you. If your path were open you would not be reading CC.
Which tribe would that be?

Because it sounds like you are making threats to me?

Explain yourself and stop being so cryptic

Are you afraid of certain information being public?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-11-2015 at 09:22 PM.
Old 25-11-2015, 09:52 PM   #24
monay

Smile your world is not your oyster

Quote:
Which tribe would that be?

Because it sounds like you are making threats to me?

Explain yourself and stop being so cryptic

Are you afraid of certain information being public?
iamawaveofthesea,

I am ignoring you from now on.
Old 27-11-2015, 06:52 PM   #25
toltecs

Quote:
toltecs,

Are you a tribal member or under the supervision of a tribal member?
No. Why?
toltecs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2015, 09:51 PM   #26
monay

Default tribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by toltecs View Post
No. Why?
toltecs,

Do your homework. That area is beset with people out in the bushes digging out cactus with a spade.

The only way that you can do anything real is by contacting the tribe. CC never actually spoke Nahuatl and Don Juan was never proven to exist beyond fiction.

Last edited by monay; 27-11-2015 at 09:57 PM.
Old 27-11-2015, 10:05 PM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
iamawaveofthesea,

I am ignoring you from now on.
Well that might not be a bad thing because you seem to be intent on being cryptic and rude

You also seem to be invested in this thread to the point where you are tryin to push people out of it but you haven't explained yourself or your aggressive attitude

If you have something to say then say it

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-11-2015 at 10:05 PM.
Old 28-11-2015, 12:31 AM   #28
toltecs

Quote:
toltecs,

Do your homework. That area is beset with people out in the bushes digging out cactus with a spade.

The only way that you can do anything real is by contacting the tribe. CC never actually spoke Nahuatl and Don Juan was never proven to exist beyond fiction.
What area? What homework? My elders were associated with Juan Matus. There are multiple lineages that have tracked and explored dream worlds. Juan Matus had many names. He did not teach Carlos the old language. Juan Matus's teacher was anglo and spoke english and spanish. Juan Matus did not practice Yaqui medicine ways very much as he was a student of a lineage that existed outside of a specific blood line. Carlos Castaneda was a very capable and beautiful human being.. and if he had made his teachings up than that simply makes it even more impressive. The knowledge he shared is simply beyond the syntax of our veiled structure. He was a seer. When we learn to see energy directly as it flows in the universe, language and teachings fall and what is left is a vast and powerful beauty that strips us of the need to be right or to fight and argue. Let it go. Find your silence.
Old 28-11-2015, 06:41 PM   #29
monay

Default drug tourists

Quote:
What area? What homework? My elders were associated with Juan Matus. There are multiple lineages that have tracked and explored dream worlds. Juan Matus had many names. He did not teach Carlos the old language. Juan Matus's teacher was anglo and spoke english and spanish. Juan Matus did not practice Yaqui medicine ways very much as he was a student of a lineage that existed outside of a specific blood line. Carlos Castaneda was a very capable and beautiful human being.. and if he had made his teachings up than that simply makes it even more impressive. The knowledge he shared is simply beyond the syntax of our veiled structure. He was a seer. When we learn to see energy directly as it flows in the universe, language and teachings fall and what is left is a vast and powerful beauty that strips us of the need to be right or to fight and argue. Let it go. Find your silence.
iamawaveofthesea,

Drug tourists are everywhere. The drug tourists in the state of Texas and the nation of Mexico have been very destructive. They are not on a spiritual quest.

My people have a tradition called due diligence. Tricks can be played. If you fall for the trick then you need a keeper to prevent more trouble.

First you say that you have no native relationship. Now you say that you do. RU Heyoka? Have you ever heard of Moche? Being dismissive is a form of lie. Find your own silence.

http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/peyote

Last edited by monay; 28-11-2015 at 08:14 PM.
Old 28-11-2015, 08:57 PM   #30
toltecs

Quote:
iamawaveofthesea,

Drug tourists are everywhere. The drug tourists in the state of Texas and the nation of Mexico have been very destructive. They are not on a spiritual quest.

My people have a tradition called due diligence. Tricks can be played. If you fall for the trick then you need a keeper to prevent more trouble.

First you say that you have no native relationship. Now you say that you do. RU Heyoka? Have you ever heard of Moche? Being dismissive is a form of lie. Find your own silence.

http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/peyote

I am not a tribal member. Not a liar.. To be a student or an apprentice does not require tribal membership or to be under the authority of a tribal member. You seem to be attempting to manipulate. Tricks? Keeper? Need? Are you looking to scare people.. or threaten me? I was hoping to discuss Carlos Castaneda's work in this thread. I am not un-aware of the arrogance and ignorance of people seeking altered states recklessly. I respect native people and traditions. I did not mean to offend, but find the approach you are taking in this thread to be defensive with an attempt to intimidate. We could attempt to discuss the subject of perception without being at odds. It could open new ideas for both of us. I am seeking my silence. It is an on-going struggle. I wish you and your people the best!
Old 28-11-2015, 09:08 PM   #31
monay

Default cc

Quote:
I am not a tribal member. Not a liar.. To be a student or an apprentice does not require tribal membership or to be under the authority of a tribal member. You seem to be attempting to manipulate. Tricks? Keeper? Need? Are you looking to scare people.. or threaten me? I was hoping to discuss Carlos Castaneda's work in this thread. I am not un-aware of the arrogance and ignorance of people seeking altered states recklessly. I respect native people and traditions. I did not mean to offend, but find the approach you are taking in this thread to be defensive with an attempt to intimidate. We could attempt to discuss the subject of perception without being at odds. It could open new ideas for both of us. I am seeking my silence. It is an on-going struggle. I wish you and your people the best!
toltec,

CC was a conman and a fraud. That has been proven. You are fronting for a conman and a fraud. People got killed or went missing.

So I am supposed to lay down for it? Do you really think so from your silence?

CC wrote some fine fantasy. The problem is that he tried to say it was real.
Old 28-11-2015, 09:40 PM   #32
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
iamawaveofthesea,

you are still being cryptic and sound like you are making threats and you can keep your keeper for yourself

Are you blaming the drug tourism on the work of CC?

Drug tourism is not the war on drugs and i was talking about the war on drugs in my previous posts

Drug tourism occurs outside the US and the war on drugs is being fought within the US

The people controlling the drugs in that war are the CIA and the worldwide network they are connected to (the 'deep state' ie the people behind the CFR)

But yes i don't think most people taking drugs are on a spiritual quest; many popular drugs are recreational or anodyne

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-11-2015 at 09:47 PM.
Old 28-11-2015, 10:30 PM   #33
monay

Default work of cc

Quote:
you are still being cryptic and sound like you are making threats and you can keep your keeper for yourself

Are you blaming the drug tourism on the work of CC?

Drug tourism is not the war on drugs and i was talking about the war on drugs in my previous posts

Drug tourism occurs outside the US and the war on drugs is being fought within the US

The people controlling the drugs in that war are the CIA and the worldwide network they are connected to (the 'deep state' ie the people behind the CFR)

But yes i don't think most people taking drugs are on a spiritual quest; many popular drugs are recreational or anodyne
iamawaveofthesea,

CC was a best selling author. He influenced much traffic. He is not the only one but he is one of several authors who are responsible for harm. Drug tourism is part of the war on drugs. Big Pharma is also part of the war on drugs. The war on drugs in not just US it is global. The drug tourism is being controlled globally. The ptb are shutting down travel for drug tourism.

The CC dreaming technology is not the same as the Huichol or the All Races Native American Church. Many tribes have dream traditions and have been dreaming for thousands of years. That does not somehow make CC a non- fraud.

You seem to want to tell me what my world is. You ought to know better than that as spiritual seekers. Am I supposed to hear, see and obey your drivel on a one way street? That is not cosmic or impressive.

The CC teachings can be traced to other writers. That was all exposed years ago when the academics tossed him out of the profession.

Last edited by monay; 28-11-2015 at 10:35 PM.
Old 28-11-2015, 10:49 PM   #34
toltecs

Quote:
toltec,

CC was a conman and a fraud. That has been proven. You are fronting for a conman and a fraud. People got killed or went missing.

So I am supposed to lay down for it? Do you really think so from your silence?

CC wrote some fine fantasy. The problem is that he tried to say it was real.
Proven? How so? I am not fronting for anyone. You are convinced of something that may or may not be true. You do not have to lay down for anything or anyone.
The lineage that I have studied within disagrees with you.. that he is a fraud as they knew him and Juan Matus and.. this other lineages oral tradition is very much in alignment with his experiences. In fact some of them were at first very upset that he opened the door to allow people to read what was kept very private by oral tradition up until that time. They later came to understand it's place in the time we are heading into. It is regrettable that our ego based culture became obsessed with what he shared and it all got very messy for many. We all (including Carlos Castaneda) can lose our way and resort back to our very fragmented, dense perceptual states of being at times. People may have died, but that does not mean Juan Matus did not exist and did not teach Carlos Castaneda. I have read many writers attempt to write about the inner world of sorcery. Very challenging. What Carlos Castaneda was able to put on paper is an accomplishment that very real Sorcerers who are alive today and trying to document second attention experiences cannot do successfully. To remove your ego from your writing is so challenging. Carlos Castaneda experienced what many refer to as the shamans death.. and extended his time here to offer something to humanity. His writings are not all that evolved but like a poignant poem, the impact is often based on the person having truly felt what they write about. Again, if it was all made up, then Carlos Castaneda is even more of a brilliant Sorcerer than having simply been a student of a vast body of knowledge. If he channeled that vast body of knowledge.. than we need to have a whole different conversation. Just consider for a second. Would it not be absolutely incredible if what Carlos Castaneda wrote was absolutely true? What if it is true, and you and many other are spending all this energy trying to discredit it?
I am not attached. Just sharing my thoughts and feelings. I have verified with my own experience that what he has shared with the world is just the tip of the infinite potential we are capable of being a part of. I have lived with very old and powerful Native American Sorcerers. Your need to discredit the Toltec lineage based on the people that got offended by Carlos Castaneda rejecting them and creating a massive campaign against him and his direct students is actually really sad. Think about that impact. Someone got their feelings hurt, and now we have supposed proof?? My silence perceives that Carlos Castaneda was authentic.. so much so.. that he shocked the hell out of the non-authentic world in which we have been isolated. A backlash of the caliber he received is less than I would of expected.
Old 29-11-2015, 12:21 AM   #35
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
iamawaveofthesea,

CC was a best selling author. He influenced much traffic. He is not the only one but he is one of several authors who are responsible for harm. Drug tourism is part of the war on drugs. Big Pharma is also part of the war on drugs. The war on drugs in not just US it is global. The drug tourism is being controlled globally. The ptb are shutting down travel for drug tourism.

The CC dreaming technology is not the same as the Huichol or the All Races Native American Church. Many tribes have dream traditions and have been dreaming for thousands of years. That does not somehow make CC a non- fraud.
okay now you're opening up a bit.....we can talk properly

I don't dispute what you're saying about CC's work being different to native spiritual pursuits

I'm not going to argue with you there

The way i see CC's work is that he has publicised the power of medicinal plants for a largely western audience

I don't know where you are based but here in the west we've been on lockdown for many centuries now after the vatican imposed a 'pharmacratic inquisition'

We've become so detached from our own entheogens that we are only now being reconnected by shamans from other cultures

The work of CC is playing a role in that

I'm sorry to hear if there is other buillshit going on in that area of the world but perhaps the shamans might say that the behvaiours you are mentioning of reckless drug taking is the result of a culture that has become removed from the medicinal plants

The most widely used drusg in the west are caffeine, alcohol and nicotine. All of which will cause a minor shift in the assemblage point but not a significant shift in worldview

I appreciate the drug war is global but i said it is in the US becauase it was declared by US federal law which only has jurisdiction in the US

Outsdie the US the CIA is actually managing the global drug trade along with other intelligence services

I think you and me got off on the wrong foot and i couldn't really understand what you were getting at

If you want to speak more about the culture in that area of the wolrld i'm sure there would be plenty who'd be interested to hear more, myself included

Concerning CC's work though it is increasing awareness of the power of medicinal plants

However the CIA were involved in the flooding of US society with LSD in the 1960's as they were seeking ways to break down the mind of that generation in order to socially engineer society

They did also smuggle cocaine and heroin and as the writer of the TV programme 'the wire' said the government doesn't mind if black people are destroying themselves with drugs and killing each other over them as long as it is contained within the black ghettos

So i see the 'drug war' as an illusion whereby the CIA is profitting and raising funds for their covert 'black' ops around the globe whilst also destroying black youth in the US

The dealers who aren't sanctioned by the CIA will get shut down by the feds

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-11-2015 at 12:22 AM.
Old 29-11-2015, 07:26 PM   #36
monay

Default drug war

Quote:
okay now you're opening up a bit.....we can talk properly

I don't dispute what you're saying about CC's work being different to native spiritual pursuits

I'm not going to argue with you there

The way i see CC's work is that he has publicised the power of medicinal plants for a largely western audience

I don't know where you are based but here in the west we've been on lockdown for many centuries now after the vatican imposed a 'pharmacratic inquisition'

We've become so detached from our own entheogens that we are only now being reconnected by shamans from other cultures

The work of CC is playing a role in that

I'm sorry to hear if there is other buillshit going on in that area of the world but perhaps the shamans might say that the behvaiours you are mentioning of reckless drug taking is the result of a culture that has become removed from the medicinal plants

The most widely used drusg in the west are caffeine, alcohol and nicotine. All of which will cause a minor shift in the assemblage point but not a significant shift in worldview

I appreciate the drug war is global but i said it is in the US becauase it was declared by US federal law which only has jurisdiction in the US

Outsdie the US the CIA is actually managing the global drug trade along with other intelligence services

I think you and me got off on the wrong foot and i couldn't really understand what you were getting at

If you want to speak more about the culture in that area of the wolrld i'm sure there would be plenty who'd be interested to hear more, myself included

Concerning CC's work though it is increasing awareness of the power of medicinal plants

However the CIA were involved in the flooding of US society with LSD in the 1960's as they were seeking ways to break down the mind of that generation in order to socially engineer society

They did also smuggle cocaine and heroin and as the writer of the TV programme 'the wire' said the government doesn't mind if black people are destroying themselves with drugs and killing each other over them as long as it is contained within the black ghettos

So i see the 'drug war' as an illusion whereby the CIA is profitting and raising funds for their covert 'black' ops around the globe whilst also destroying black youth in the US

The dealers who aren't sanctioned by the CIA will get shut down by the feds

iamawaveofthesea,

I see your point. Amsterdam, Holland and Thailand are shutting down on drug tourtists for different drugs. It is not only US.

I will get a great video about the Huichol and the environment if I can. I have to go from the UK side.

Just saying that I would not dream with peyote without a ritual or steal from the desert like many do.

I will have to figure out why the videos do not work. OK. Whatever was happening yesterday is gone. These are two of many videos that are real.

http://peyote.com/peyote/peyotegardens.html

http://upsidedownworld.org/main/news...cata-in-mexico

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3GKpy6Pj6w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bb_YC8pmCI

Last edited by monay; 30-11-2015 at 03:59 PM.
Old 02-12-2015, 10:05 PM   #37
marytree

This thread was the first I had heard of Carlos Castaneda, but I was intrigued and started reading one of his books.

Looking at one's hands while dreaming was something I immediately endeavored to do. It only took about two days, and then yesterday morning it happened! I dreamed that I left my body, and started flying around. I often have flying dreams, and they are always astounding. I can feel the wind rushing over my skin and in my hair, the sunlight and scenery is always breathtaking. Anyway, as I was flying through a forest, I suddenly remembered to bring my hands up to look at them. So I did. There were MY hands, just like normal, splayed out in front of me, at the ends of my outstretched arms. As Carlos described in one of his books, I looked from my hands to other details of this beautiful dream world. I continued to fly, and was delighted as I observed my hands passing through the trees and objects right before I did.

Then, I came down to a clearing, where an entity was. I didn't feel that he was either good or bad. But, he caught hold of me and I couldn't break free of him. I tried to fly off, but could not. Suddenly, the dream took a X-rated turn, and shortly thereafter, I awoke.

I was blown away by this dream and am still reeling from it. It was so lucid! I remember pretty much every detail, and while there I knew I was dreaming, yet I didn't wake myself up like I normally do once I realize I am in the dreamworld. The entity is curious to me, too.

I would love to hear your thoughts about this!
marytree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:41 PM   #38
ivailonik

Default Active side of infinity

Yesterday i read Active side of infinity. I was amazed by Juan Matus description of the flyers. It is identical to the definition given by the gnostics for the archons. I suspect the flyers CC writes about are exactly the same as the archons. Mind parasites, inorganic awareness. I was also amazed by the assumption made by Juan Matus that human beings are probes of the universe and the flyers are a challenge that we, humans must overcome. This fits exactly to the gnostics myth of creation.

Juan Matus also described how the flyers feed off our energy. This happens since birth. Babies have a thick coat of awareness just above the luminous cocoon of awareness that we are. This coat is attractive for them and they use it as their sustenance. So we are nothing more than cattle for those predators. When we grow older from this thick coat only a narrow fringe remains. It is located not higher than the toes. It is the epicenter of self-reflection. Through the pseudoconcerns created by these inorganic beings of awareness we are focused on our ego and become docile, only a shadow of the marvellous creatures we used to be. We lost our increased mental powers and became sedated and stupid. Through concentrating on our self-reflection, flashes of awareness emerge on our energy body which are consumed by the predator.

Juan Matus also told CC that through discipline these predators could be repulsed. He explains discipline by accepting each challenge man experiences with serenity, because this is the way warrior-travelers deal with everything. Without fear, but with elegance and beauty instead. He also told him everything the sorcerer does is a preparation for the moment when the predator is gone forever. Only then according to Juan Matus the warrior-traveler starts his true journey. When he grasps his only true real identity he becomes his real self. There is no outside predator mind to dictate him what to do. He becomes free and independent.

I dont know if what is written is authentic. I only know that it is congruous to other accounts. It is identical to what I have read about the gnostics beliefs. It corresponds to their beliefs not only in terms of the archons but also of the human beings themselves.

Last edited by ivailonik; 03-12-2015 at 01:13 PM.
ivailonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 02:25 PM   #39
monay

Default infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivailonik View Post
Yesterday i read Active side of infinity. I was amazed by Juan Matus description of the flyers. It is identical to the definition given by the gnostics for the archons. I suspect the flyers CC writes about are exactly the same as the archons. Mind parasites, inorganic awareness. I was also amazed by the assumption made by Juan Matus that human beings are probes of the universe and the flyers are a challenge that we, humans must overcome. This fits exactly to the gnostics myth of creation.

Juan Matus also described how the flyers feed off our energy. This happens since birth. Babies have a thick coat of awareness just above the luminous cocoon of awareness that we are. This coat is attractive for them and they use it as their sustenance. So we are nothing more than cattle for those predators. When we grow older from this thick coat only a narrow fringe remains. It is located not higher than the toes. It is the epicenter of self-reflection. Through the pseudoconcerns created by these inorganic beings of awareness we are focused on our ego and become docile, only a shadow of the marvellous creatures we used to be. We lost our increased mental powers and became sedated and stupid. Through concentrating on our self-reflection, flashes of awareness emerge on our energy body which are consumed by the predator.

Juan Matus also told CC that through discipline these predators could be repulsed. He explains discipline by accepting each challenge man experiences with serenity, because this is the way warrior-travelers deal with everything. Without fear, but with elegance and beauty instead. He also told him everything the sorcerer does is a preparation for the moment when the predator is gone forever. Only then according to Juan Matus the warrior-traveler starts his true journey. When he grasps his only true real identity he becomes his real self. There is no outside predator mind to dictate him what to do. He becomes free and independent.

I dont know if what is written is authentic. I only know that it is congruous to other accounts. It is identical to what I have read about the gnostics beliefs. It corresponds to their beliefs not only in terms of the archons but also of the human beings themselves.
ivailonik,

I think that the CC stories are wonderful fiction. I read much sci-fi. Feeding the imagination is wonderful.

I would get advice from the real peyote church if you are facing flyers. I doubt CC ever really saw any.

http://www.smagnis.com/dont-get-burn...first-nations/

Last edited by monay; 03-12-2015 at 02:38 PM.
Old 05-12-2015, 06:11 PM   #40
monay

Default cia and casteneda

CC had ties to CIA at UCLA. Lucid dreaming is nothing original to CC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WW1j8roth8