Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 02-11-2015, 02:20 PM   #1
haensel

Default Remote Viewing, and the third eye.

The most helpful type of remote viewing, is when you use your third eye to clearly see the spiritual energy reality of yourself and others,
and not the physical reality, as this is meaningless. These are not television images projected on your closed eyelids, but very clear images
in your mind's eye, the part where you see the images of your imagination. The more you develop your third eye, the clearer and easier to
see these images will be.

Spying on the physical reality of people is meaningless and an invasion of privacy, it is also extremely difficult and almost impossible, that is
why occultist prefer to use out of body techniques to spy on the physical world, this is much easier. But viewing the spiritual reality of people
and of the world, allows us to release dark and alien manipulations, blocks and all sorts of problems created by negative forces. Because if
we are able to see it, we are able to remove it as well. This ability is extremely valuable, because it allows you to be a healer of people and
of the world.

People with this ability can look at any person, place or object and immediately detect blocks, devices, manipulations, and remove them swiftly.
They can also find inter-dimensional portals and then close them, so negative inter-dimensionals cannot come through anymore. My personal
problems though are somewhat unique and so intense that it is taking my friends a lot of time and effort to help me. But for most people and
places it is quite swift.

I hope to eventually unlock this ability myself, once my friends helped me release the rest of my blocks. Because if the third eye is blocked or
wounded, no amount of practice will enable remote viewing.

Last edited by haensel; 02-11-2015 at 02:29 PM.
haensel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 03:18 PM   #2
jikwan
Inactive

welcome back aka Zsymon.
why dont you change your name back to the old one?
just need to add a dot after the name and it becomes a bew username different from the rest
anyway, you must know that flouride calcifies the pineal gland and not only
you got to stop ll incomming sources of it but you got to decalcify
the fastest way i know is fasting on only water, dont think theres many that are
interested in that. wearing a pyramid hat as well as living in a powerful pyramid
frame would have fast effects
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 04:48 PM   #3
haensel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
welcome back aka Zsymon.
why dont you change your name back to the old one?
just need to add a dot after the name and it becomes a bew username different from the rest
anyway, you must know that flouride calcifies the pineal gland and not only
you got to stop ll incomming sources of it but you got to decalcify
the fastest way i know is fasting on only water, dont think theres many that are
interested in that. wearing a pyramid hat as well as living in a powerful pyramid
frame would have fast effects
I was recently advised by the Light to drink lots and lots of water, maybe that is related to preparing my third eye.

Personally I feel the whole idea of pineal gland calcification is a little overhyped, in my experience most people have
a dormant third eye because there are hundreds of thousands of energy blocks located in their third eye chakra, and
because their Light connection is weakened from negative thinking, negative intention and negative focus, eating
meat and processed foods.

Last edited by haensel; 02-11-2015 at 06:25 PM.
Old 02-11-2015, 06:38 PM   #4
janek1995
Inactive

Toothpaste without fluoride costs pretty much the same as one with it. The taste is mostly less agressive but you can get used to it. Just try to go for one that isn't in gel form. The denser ones are way better, otherwise it's like cleaning your teeth with water. Also i recommend geting one of those bottles with filter in them (up to 90% fluoride removal).
I got one from infowars shop. It's cheper to use it with tap water than buying bottled water. I know it's mostly energy blocks. It's good to try anyway. With me it started during meditation when i saw violet energy pulsating in 3rd eye region.
It's still developing as i can see. I have also experienced the images projected as you mention them.
One time it was even a kind of cartoon . (mostly while waking up during night) There was one time different when i could slow this prosess down and manipualte the image. Also different because it was happening during major energy rush through my system.
I found out that when not forcing the prosess (weird methods or rubing against closed eyelids - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-eye_hallucination) the energies i can percive are positive or at least seem not interested in doing wrong. When 3rd eye develops you can fix your sight and with little time all suroundings change to more energetic view. Also you can see the light form behind every solid object when you focus and even interact with it a bit. I guess there is a lot more but it's a process and it is good to make the steps foreward as you get comfortable and your intuition is giving you a green light.

Last edited by janek1995; 02-11-2015 at 06:40 PM.
janek1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 11:40 PM   #5
brambles

Quote:
Originally Posted by haensel View Post

Spying on the physical reality of people is meaningless and an invasion of privacy, it is also extremely difficult and almost impossible, that is
why occultist prefer to use out of body techniques to spy on the physical world, this is much easier. But viewing the spiritual reality of people
and of the world, allows us to release dark and alien manipulations, blocks and all sorts of problems created by negative forces. Because if
we are able to see it, we are able to remove it as well. This ability is extremely valuable, because it allows you to be a healer of people and
of the world.
My mum has done this to me! It makes me really angry and is such a violation of my privacy. She said that it's involuntary and that it's her soul being mischievous and so she asks me in a sleep state questions about things that I wouldn't otherwise tell her about. While she's sleeping she floats out of her body and see's some people who are dead and some who are alive etc. but obviously she doesn't realise she is communicating with dead people until she wakes up.

Is there a way of stopping her doing this? It really pisses me off! Btw I'm not aware of her doing it - it's like the government spying on you - in fact I think it's worse.

Last edited by brambles; 02-11-2015 at 11:43 PM.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 05:55 AM   #6
haensel

Quote:
Originally Posted by brambles View Post
My mum has done this to me! It makes me really angry and is such a violation of my privacy. She said that it's involuntary and that it's her soul being mischievous and so she asks me in a sleep state questions about things that I wouldn't otherwise tell her about. While she's sleeping she floats out of her body and see's some people who are dead and some who are alive etc. but obviously she doesn't realise she is communicating with dead people until she wakes up.

Is there a way of stopping her doing this? It really pisses me off! Btw I'm not aware of her doing it - it's like the government spying on you - in fact I think it's worse.
I'm sorry friend, if she leaves her body to do this, then I don't see a way to stop her, as she is your mother and strongly
connected to you. You can ask her to affirm to herself that she won't do it again. If she has a strong intention not to
disturb you, and she tells herself she does not want to spy on you and interrogate you, then she might refrain from it
while out of body.

Apart from that, maybe you can ask your spirit guides to help remind her not to disturb you, whenever she is outside of
her body, and about to invade your privacy. You may not know your spirit guides, but they will still hear your request.

Last edited by haensel; 03-11-2015 at 05:57 AM.
Old 26-08-2016, 12:34 AM   #7
alisa2

Default We are already connected

What makes remote viewing actually work?

Are thoughts local or nonlocal?

"... Some researchers referred to this as nonlocality, nullifying the idea that information travels between the particles and instead that it is somehow already instantaneously connected at another level of existence. "

alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 01:36 AM   #8
decim

If a blind man activates his 3rd eye, is he become Cyclops.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 12:13 AM   #9
joanofarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by haensel View Post
I was recently advised by the Light to drink lots and lots of water, maybe that is related to preparing my third eye.

Personally I feel the whole idea of pineal gland calcification is a little overhyped, in my experience most people have
a dormant third eye because there are hundreds of thousands of energy blocks located in their third eye chakra, and
because their Light connection is weakened from negative thinking, negative intention and negative focus, eating
meat and processed foods.
I've a friend who got addicted to water. she was in a psychiatric home. they had to monitor how much water she drank because it got dangerous for her health. they literally had to limit the amount of water she drank. too much of anything, as the saying goes, isn't good.
Old 31-08-2016, 12:30 AM   #10
joanofarc

I seem to sometimes be able to see things connected to a person. it comes through as an image in my mind's eye. sometimes it's symbolic. sometimes it's an actual thing.

it doesn't happen often and I would never intrude on a person's privacy.

it's most likely to happen when I am doing a psychic reading. or more to the point during a psychic 'game' I play online in a proper psychic online classroom.

but I don't see things clearly or literally. for example, I could get the image of a block of flats. it might be past or present. or I see a blue carpet. or the inside of a house. but kind of vaguely. I don't try to do remote viewing, I just accept and try to make sense of what I 'see'.
there are rules and certain codes of conduct when you 'play' psychic games where everyone is consensually taking part.
last time I was in this class and up for being read by a group of people, I asked them to ignore the housework as at the time I'd been away a lot and it had been neglected lol...

hmmm remote viewing. haven't the police used remote viewing? I'm sure I spoke to a psychic online who told me had been employed by police or some sort of authority to do remote viewing........ in the past.

I've mentioned elsewhere on this site that I was diagnosed with a schizophrenic disorder oh about 20 years ago now. amongst many things, one of the 'hallucinations' I had made it seem like people (living people, not dead, and people I'd met, not government - although I did hear some politicians at some points) were completely aware of where I was and even what I was doing. I don't know, it seemed like I was being psychically attacked. that's just how it seemed. sure, maybe it's just the illness and all in my imagination and nothing more to it than that. but it seems bloody real when it happens.

years later, about 8 years ago, I find I have psychic ability. even mediumship ability. i sometimes work on these skills in classrooms online. as someone said to me once, maybe they're all lying to me. but i doubt it. nah i definitely seem to have some ability. i am, 100% sure that ESP is a truth, a fact. i am beyond a doubt. so imagine my perspective on things when i have this schiz disorder on the one hand (properly treated by great anti-psychotic drugs used for schiz especially) and on the other hand i have this belief system that knows for sure that ESP is a very real and true phenomenan.

it gets pretty fucked up i can tell you. lol.
Old 28-10-2016, 08:30 PM   #11
elshaper
Inactive

Comeback haensel, zsymon!
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote