Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 28-07-2014, 10:07 PM   #41
white light

I had someone do an impromptu Reiki session with me. She told me afterward that I would feel hot for a while, would feel down for a few days and then much better, not that there was anything particularly wrong with me at the time.

Nothing happened. I put this down to one or both of two things. I was more spiritually advanced than she, or I didn't believe in Reiki. Not saying that Reiki doesn't work for people who believe in it, and I know that doesn't make much sense all added together, but it does to me.

A third alternative is that she wasn't very good at it of course.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 10:09 PM   #42
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
one of the magicians in my links thast i posted was able to materialize bread from from fresh dough in his hands, also the 24 personal powers are what some of the magicians do, including david blaine....

also a bit on the personal note but i can bring what ever i desire from the universe and will it into existence, it's not instant though it needs a lot of effort and i can't materialize anything i want it has limits but still useful.

i'm sure everyone has read the law of attraction rule, well i use that a lot it does work, anything i desire is given to me within reason and if it's needed at the time.

i used to be able to move small light objects (like paper) when i was 13-14 (no i didn't worship the devil to do it) but i've lost the ability to do it long time ago, like i said before we all have the ability it's enbedded in our dna imo but we have to activate it to fully use it.

i'm also interested in the 24 powers so how do we activate them? also one of the powers is creepy (can enter a dead body and animate it) maybe the elite use these powers for themselves who knows, going to research more on these 24 powers so thanks for the info.
So what did you do to lose your personal power?
The example on the page 1 says, the guy lost his ability simply because he abused it.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 10:13 PM   #43
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post

I think its more likely this.

If she knew what she was doing, she could pinpoint what area of the body was sick if any. I think many whom get into it, get into it and do not understand what they are doing, and maybe learn from others.

But a good one should be able to detect where you are sick, and treat it, its not a full body thing, sickness is very localised.

It could be that you were not sick and she just cleaned your aura. But i suspect that virtually everyone has something wrong with them. Everyone lives with some medical condition normally i would assume.

But now when you goto that practitioner you may understand what they are doing. Yes they are important, but its the host that actually heals itself. But the healer takes away the bad energy in the hosts aura at the area of sickness.

So now maybe when you goto that healer, you can understand how it works.

By far the worst illness for an energy healer is cancer, its like death. The energy is horrible and life sucking. The energy around cancer is like death. Cancer literally just sucks your life force of the host, and it slowly kills you that way.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 28-07-2014 at 10:16 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 10:15 PM   #44
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I had someone do an impromptu Reiki session with me. She told me afterward that I would feel hot for a while, would feel down for a few days and then much better, not that there was anything particularly wrong with me at the time.

Nothing happened. I put this down to one or both of two things. I was more spiritually advanced than she, or I didn't believe in Reiki. Not saying that Reiki doesn't work for people who believe in it, and I know that doesn't make much sense all added together, but it does to me.

Well, each to their own but when I do healing, I tend not to tell much because if I tell a patient, you will feel xyz and abc.... I'm feeding in the information. I'd rather THEY tell me what happened and I can explain to them that it's XXXX etc. Only their reaction will tell if healing worked or not. e.g. people on morphine post op says they are not in pain after healing session etc. One of terminal cancer patients I treated, this person was finding it difficult to sleep according to the relatives who were there. They left me to it for 15-20 mins, by the time they came back, her mother was fast asleep and they seemed amazed.
Old 28-07-2014, 10:18 PM   #45
andy1033

Cancer is the hardest disease for an energy healer, as it literally sucks your energy. Its very draining.

Its what kills the host as it just eats away at your energy, and gets you in the end.

The best way to describe cancer is its like the energy of death. It just sucks on your life force, or what ever you call it.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
^^
So true
Old 28-07-2014, 10:20 PM   #46
elshaper
Inactive

The healer who uses its own energy to heal is the worst healer because it exhausts healer's energy. Who does such kind of healing anyway?
Old 28-07-2014, 10:29 PM   #47
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
The healer who uses its own energy to heal is the worst healer because it exhausts healer's energy. Who does such kind of healing anyway?
One has to learn. There is no textbooks, one has to learn from experience and there own intuition. Everyone you will find has there own techniques, have you heard of unconditional love?

I am just explaining what cancer is, and its by far the worst thing a healer can do. No wonder cancer kills so many.

I am just telling people what its like, and how draining it is, and why it actually kills the host too. Your cancer is eating away at your life force, and its what get you in the end.
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 28-07-2014 at 10:32 PM.
Old 28-07-2014, 11:06 PM   #48
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
One has to learn. There is no textbooks, one has to learn from experience and there own intuition. Everyone you will find has there own techniques, have you heard of unconditional love?

I am just explaining what cancer is, and its by far the worst thing a healer can do. No wonder cancer kills so many.

I am just telling people what its like, and how draining it is, and why it actually kills the host too. Your cancer is eating away at your life force, and its what get you in the end.
Sounds like your post is based on fear to me.
People from all walks of life with different illness comes.
There is no need to fear about cancer or anything else.
You simply give healing.
By you telling people how draining it is....you are basically telling us you use your limited energy to heal. That's why it's draining. That is not the way to do healing! If you did it right, it should be uplifting for the patient and the healer, full of energy at the end of the session.

Last edited by elshaper; 28-07-2014 at 11:07 PM.
Old 28-07-2014, 11:10 PM   #49
andy1033

Quote:
Sounds like your post is based on fear to me.
People from all walks of life with different illness comes.
There is no need to fear about cancer or anything else.
You simply give healing.
By you telling people how draining it is....you are basically telling us you use your limited energy to heal. That's why it's draining. That is not the way to do healing! If you did it right, it should be uplifting for the patient and the healer, full of energy at the end of the session.
You misunderstand me.

It will drain the feck out of you, and it has nout to do with positive thinking. Once you try it on animals, you will see this stuff has nout to do with thinking anything, but about energies.

You seem to be alot into positive thinking, but i am more interested in the energies.

Everything is about energies, not about thoughts. Animals have no idea about illnesses or positive thinking. It works in animals like humans, as both have auras, and they are just energies, and we can bond with them just as we can bond with other humans.

Animals cannot know positive thinking. What you are just doing is what i do, but you have come to different conclusions on how you do it.
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 28-07-2014 at 11:13 PM.
Old 28-07-2014, 11:51 PM   #50
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
You misunderstand me.

It will drain the feck out of you, and it has nout to do with positive thinking. Once you try it on animals, you will see this stuff has nout to do with thinking anything, but about energies.

You seem to be alot into positive thinking, but i am more interested in the energies.

Everything is about energies, not about thoughts. Animals have no idea about illnesses or positive thinking. It works in animals like humans, as both have auras, and they are just energies, and we can bond with them just as we can bond with other humans.

Animals cannot know positive thinking. What you are just doing is what i do, but you have come to different conclusions on how you do it.
Did I say 'positive thinking' in my post? Which post number?
I manipulate energy to increase the strength of what is avilable out there.
Anyway, you cannot compare. You don't know what I do.

This is getting boring now.
You've got the idea of healing completely wrong. Typical beginners mistake who reads books.

Last edited by elshaper; 28-07-2014 at 11:53 PM.
Old 28-07-2014, 11:54 PM   #51
elshaper
Inactive

I would like to know if anyone else managed to do 'personal power' stuff other than healing?
Old 30-07-2014, 08:31 AM   #52
dinkot

Quote:
"I think it might also be the other way around - the popularity of superhero movies may stem from the fact that people sense that there is more to life and want to experience it in some way."
see the bolded words in the quote above.

this is exactly my thoughts.

and I am not talking about the -pardon my language but I'll be very honest & blunt here- "cheap rationalization" such as the 'metaphorical' superpower / magic such as:

- able to feel others' energies
- able to be empathic
- able to love almost everyone (this one I actually just saw in one of those so-called "New-Agey / Spiritual / Truth-ers" Facebook posts.. I disgress!)

sorry, but those 3 above are still the 'usual standard human' things, NOT superpower / magical enough, again, like those in the movies, novels, books, games, animations, basically human's IMAGINATIONS / fantasy (or Art) !

so, given this fact,
shouldn't any of us here think one step further by thinking/pondering deeper: "if human's Imagination could produce such UNLIMITED/LIMITLESS universes/worlds/magic/superpowers/superheroes , then for what PURPOSE does it exist?.. surely, every creation must have its own Purpose,.. isn't it not?
dinkot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 08:35 AM   #53
andy1033

Quote:
I would like to know if anyone else managed to do 'personal power' stuff other than healing?
Why do you think there is a ptb?
^^
So true
Old 30-07-2014, 09:25 AM   #54
white light

Quote:
One summer I had gotten into a style of improvisation on my guitar that was like pure chaos, unstructured, random, but somehow still musical. One time whilst playing I had a bit of an out of body experience (although I didn't hover about the ceiling), my consciousness detached itself completely from what my body was doing and I found myself watching myself playing this strange music. I started to laugh as it seemed so strange. It was a beautiful summer's day with not a cloud in the sky, but whilst this was happening I noticed out of the window that a supernatural storm of heavy dark clouds was rolling in like a tsunami across the blue sky. I knew it had something to do with the experience I was having and the sight of it sort of snapped me out of the altered state and I stopped playing the guitar. The clouds rolled away as mysteriously as they had arrived and it was a clear blue sky again.

I suppose I could have experimented further with this power and tried to harness it, but it seemed too unruly and chaotic and besides I've never been much interested in power, other than the power to control my own ego.
Old 30-07-2014, 09:50 AM   #55
jaga8
Inactive

Since all powers emanate from One Source, you could say that all powers expressing through you are "supernatural" or natural, as you prefer.

All powers and abilities, whether you call them "supernatural" or "natural" are developed in accord with natural laws. These laws to go beyond the world of Newtonian physics and move into the realm of quantum physics. They are the Laws of the Mind and Spirit, and they can easily and effortlessly over-ride the known laws of physics which relate to the physical dimension of experience.

Some people use the term "natural" to refer to any abilities and powers originating, or appearing to originate, from your physical self and from the physical realm - your ability to walk, to talk, and act in any way that can be traced to the activities or your physical body, and anything else you experience that you can observe using your physical senses and logically explain using the known laws of physics.

They use the term "supernatural" to refer to everything that is not perceptible using physical senses, and may include here both "psychic" and "spiritual abilities.
jaga8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 10:14 AM   #56
jaga8
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaga8 View Post

1. Anima: The cognitive power to see into a single atom and explore the atomic microcosm or to place yourself in a single cell and know the Brahmanda Cellular Omniverse and the Mind of the Cells as explained by Sat Prem about Auro-Mother.

2. Mahima: The cognitive power of Cosmic Consciousness to see and visualize our entire twelvefold Timespace Universe or to see the Egg of Brahman, Omniverse of the Tao or Supreme Cell of Liquid Space.

3. Laghima: The power of levitation of the physical body; ability to physically fly or to do Tibetan Lung-Ta Running. Also to move objects with the mind.

4. Vashita: The power to materialize food or drink, to be independent of the world and insane society for taking care of material needs. Even a house or car can be produced out of thin air. The same with any money or ID or passports. A Siddha with Vashita Siddhi is out of control of governments, big business or petty-minded communities.

5. Anumitwa: The power of freedom from hunger or thirst or exhaustion. An Anumitwa Siddha can go endlessly without sleeping, drinking or eating, pissing or excreting, and is no longer a personal slave to these physical bodily functions, but can turn them off or on at will.

6. Manojay: Is the ability to move the physical body at the speed of thought. The body can appear in any visualized place instantly in any known timespace location. This Manojay Siddha becomes a Kala Bhairava, Time-Spanner, after extensive practice. The Bird-People of our Milky Way Galaxy are natural Manojay Siddha(s).

7. Kamroop: This is the ability to give the body any form and function the Siddha likes for communion or enjoyment. It is the ability to mutate at will. The Cronenberg movie Nightbreed depicts this Siddhi in a horrifying but fascinating manner.

8. Swacchand Mrityu: This is the ability to simulate death in a deep trance through cessation of breathing and heartbeat. It also gives the ability to die at the time of one’s own choosing. It also gives the ability to do “astral traveling”, “lucid dreaming”, going about in the subtle realm consciously, and then return to the entranced or sleeping body when one chooses. The realm of dreams and death is completely available to the Swacchand Mrityu Siddha.

9. Adwandwata: This siddhi gives the body freedom from the effects of heat and cold. The Awandwata Siddha can gain complete personal privacy when needed by staying in extremely hot or cold locations where ordinary stupid, boring, neurotic and vicious people cannot comfortably stay.

10. Prapti: This is unlimited cognitive extension. The Prapti Siddha can see the real physical architectures of material existence on any level of existence without the cognitive limitations of his body he is centered in at the time. He can see, for instance, through an Earthly physical body, wavelengths like infrared, ultraviolet, x-rays or nuclear radiation, just for starters. He can see the actual way the human brain projects an external world of sights and sounds that are organically subjective. He can have all the truly objective perception he likes or needs. He is not a prisoner of sense-limitations.

11. Prakashya: The ability to inwardly, mentally know or illuminate whatever is happening anywhere in the world in any situation, or whatever is happening in any other alien worlds outside the Earth. No people anywhere can hide what they are doing from the Prakashya Siddha.

12. Dur Shravan: The power of clairaudience — the ability to hear from afar.

13. Dur Darshan: This is clairvoyance, or subtle seeing with the Third Eye, scenes of past, present or even sometimes the future of what the Dur Darshan Siddha has no direct physical perception of.

14. Devkreeda Darshan: The ability to see angels, demons or inorganic beings, as well as the ability to leave his physical body and use his energy body to visit the realms of involutionary, inorganic beings as reported by Carlos Castaneda in his book, The Art of Dreaming. This is a dangerous siddhi because the Devkreeda Darshan Siddha can become voluntarily trapped in an Inorganic Involutionary realm, which slowly disintegrates one’s causal body and puts one backward in evolution. All magicians rely heavily on this Siddhi for their trips on the Backward Downward Path of the Tunnels of Set or turning the body into an animal.

15. Yathasamkalpa: The power to get anything one wishes for, whether as a whim or some special need, such as a rare hard-to-find object. A Yathasamkalpa Siddha becomes a little like a dragon sitting on a secret treasure of unusual and prized things, books, etc.

16. Trikaldarshitwa: The causal ability to look into any karmic structure of Time and Destiny of individuals or collective peoples. This Siddha is a Grand Prophet and an Ultimate Historian.

17. Kamavasaita: This power can make anything the way one wants. The power of the Self-determination of a Kamavasaita Siddha is impossible by ordinary, undeveloped people to thwart. His righteous designs and plans cannot be changed or distorted by pompous, neurotic idiots.

18. Prakamya: This means no ordinary obstacles can stop one from using something or going somewhere as needed. A broken vehicle mysteriously works. Fire or flood do not stop the Prakamya Siddha. No prison or cell can contain this body. He can walk through walls.

19. Agnyadistambhan: The ability to command the elements. The Agnyadistambhan Siddha can transmute anything. He can turn water into wine or human blood into wine or human piss into lemonade, lead into gold, poison into nectar. He can turn New World Order GM food into pure organic food or turn their private organic food into smelly shit.

20. Parkay Pravesh: The power to enter another human body (that another soul has vacated for some reason) and use it for awhile as one’s own. Gorakhnath for instance took up another body for awhile in this way at Herakhan and became Herakhan Baba there. The same took place in Gujarat by Dadaji Lakulish. This kind of thing is also depicted in the movie, Meet Joe Black.

21. Agnya Pratihata Gati: This means one’s command is nowhere refused by ordinary mechanical minds. This is depicted in the movie Dune where the Reverend Mother of Paul Atreides used “The Voice” or in the movie Star Wars where the Jedi just tells a weakminded soldier of the Empire to let the Jedi and companions pass through somewhere.

22. Parichitabhignta: The power of mind-reading and telepathy. This siddhi enables one to learn mentally through communion at a distance from an advanced Sufi, a Siddha Guru or even a Deity. An advanced Siddha Ultraterrestrial or Siddha Extraterrestrial will sometimes teach or transmit something in some way through a chosen telepathic human “channel”. The Parichitabhignta Siddha can also understand the language of birds and animals.

23. Apapajay: This is the personal power of always being as popular, magnetic, welcome and respected as one chooses to be.

24. Kriya-Shakti is also itself a Grand Power or Mahasiddhi called Durshita which enables one to materialize a magic castle, a hidden valley full of cottages, or even a moon or planet. The seed-syllable Sree is all-fulfilling, giving wealth, health and the coming true of good visions.
These siddhi powers are incomprehensible to the Western civilized man’s purely materialistic interpretation of the Universe. However, the Universe is not material after all. It is a projection of consciousness. Siddhi powers are gained by bringing one's awareness to causation, where the mind is most powerful and where the laws of nature reside. One can then create extraordinary outcomes in the projected so-called 'material world.' A God-realized yogi's mind is expanded whereby his awareness is always established at the source of causation. For such a yogi all the laws of nature reside within his conscious mind. He is one with nature. All of nature is his nature. Therefore, he always has the laws of nature at his command.
Old 30-07-2014, 11:36 AM   #57
white light

Quote:
These siddhi powers are incomprehensible to the Western civilized man’s purely materialistic interpretation of the Universe. However, the Universe is not material after all. It is a projection of consciousness. Siddhi powers are gained by bringing one's awareness to causation, where the mind is most powerful and where the laws of nature reside. One can then create extraordinary outcomes in the projected so-called 'material world.' A God-realized yogi's mind is expanded whereby his awareness is always established at the source of causation. For such a yogi all the laws of nature reside within his conscious mind. He is one with nature. All of nature is his nature. Therefore, he always has the laws of nature at his command.
Why haven't they created it a utopian paradise?.
Old 30-07-2014, 11:53 AM   #58
jaga8
Inactive

Quote:
Why haven't they created it a utopian paradise?.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and when a higher state of consciousness is reached the reality that the beholder views will be very different to those who vibrate at lower levels therefore what each individual sees and experiences will be different to each person. Utopia is in the eye of the beholder. Every person has the power of god / source power, by creating a union first with this power inherent in each of us then the limitless possibilities of manifestation and creation come about then a state of natural personal utopian paradise then exists within the soul that has reached the source power within the essence of them selves.

The human being is his own worst enemy. Not having the experience of his inner divine nature man is highly susceptible to the influences of his lower nature and falls as easy prey to lust, greed, jealousy, self-aggrandizement, addictions, selfishness, sense-gratification and the desire to attain siddhi powers for demonstration or personal gain. This personal gain will also be the feeling of you have done good by helping someone with these powers as the ego self wants to be recognised and applauded for the miracles you have done.
Old 30-07-2014, 12:16 PM   #59
white light

Quote:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and when a higher state of consciousness is reached the reality that the beholder views will be very different to those who vibrate at lower levels therefore what each individual sees and experiences will be different to each person. Utopia is in the eye of the beholder. Every person has the power of god / source power, by creating a union first with this power inherent in each of us then the limitless possibilities of manifestation and creation come about then a state of natural personal utopian paradise then exists within the soul that has reached the source power within the essence of them selves.

The human being is his own worst enemy. Not having the experience of his inner divine nature man is highly susceptible to the influences of his lower nature and falls as easy prey to lust, greed, jealousy, self-aggrandizement, addictions, selfishness, sense-gratification and the desire to attain siddhi powers for demonstration or personal gain. This personal gain will also be the feeling of you have done good by helping someone with these powers as the ego self wants to be recognised and applauded for the miracles you have done.
Yes I understand the spiritual aspects. But your last paragraph suggests that these powers are actually useless, because there is no need to use them. So they might as well not exist, because we can't tell if they exist or not if they are not being used, so it comes down to fable and myth.

I just thought they might be able to conjure up a few quantum generators easily enough for the benefit of all. Sadly not then.

If you have a power, but not the power to use said power, then you don't really have the power. Something that is never used is useless by definition.

Last edited by white light; 30-07-2014 at 12:29 PM.
Old 30-07-2014, 12:42 PM   #60
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Yes I understand the spiritual aspects. But your last paragraph suggests that these powers are actually useless, because there is no need to use them. So they might as well not exist, because we can't tell if they exist or not if they are not being used, so it comes down to fable and myth.

I just thought they might be able to conjure up a few quantum generators easily enough for the benefit of all. Sadly not then.

If you have a power, but not the power to use said power, then you don't really have the power. Something that is never used is useless by definition.
Exactly my point too. If they are pointless, why list these powers?

They may call it supernatural powers but really it is natural. It just that many have forgotten it or supressed by mind control e.g. tv and other distractions.
We all got them...it's that natural. For example, someone may be very good with words and able to give love and healing with their words. Those are not supernatural powers, they are natural powers that people posess. Some might be good with music while others are not etc. So having these 'powers', (I'd like to call it 'gift') is necessary, not pointless.

Last edited by elshaper; 30-07-2014 at 01:17 PM.