Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-07-2014, 10:19 AM   #21
elpressiedente
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: near beachtralia
Posts: 4,070
Likes: 274 (196 Posts)
Default

I met a guy once who could do all 24 of them 'talents' or 'powers' and probably a few more like impart them abilities into another by him clasping your head and 'injecting' them powers into it.. yes mental download powers.

He wasnt a particularly nice chap....

he could turn off and on # 23. Apapajay: and almost every female began to get wet by he just looking at them. Fortunately he was very Hetro.

But you dont need some 'enlightened' spiritual path to be given the opportunity to 'know' these powers..

any arsehole can learn them

the answer as to why can this be so..... is found in understanding why the human and other alien spirits like reptilians reincarnate into this earth and its only advanced 'god-like figure' the 'human body' (homo sapiens DNA replicating Magnetic Resonant Field Pattern Image)

What a 'god' really is and how many of them there are ??!!! Think…. If you could create a crop circle you would be a god in the sheeples eyes and sure enough a ‘christian’ (spiritual) like cult would be started in your name.

How to become "god-like" and why other "god-likes" made in a FACTORY (created by god-likes) the Human 'varieties' (black, brown, yellow, red and white) and How to program their very advanced genetically engineered brain but was erased at birth giving it the ability to be VERY EASILY re-programmed (or brainwashed/ mind controlled or taught powers if training was started early enough and vigorous enough.

This explains the trauma based (satanic ritual abuse even) mind programming practices of the illuminati... like Brice Taylor - Thanks For The Memories or Tiger Woods or the bold face liars of the world stage even Marilyn Monroe being married the leader of the church of satan.

They use 'rudimentary' god-like powers to control the entire world and teach their children by forming secret societies to pass on this non beneficial use of such god-like powers to keep the sheeple into believing you have to be spiritual to learn how to use The Twenty-Four Personal Powers on others and do so against their will and make them believe its actually in their best interests like democracy is representative. (edit) or Allah is Great

Nothing is as it seems

All you have to do...

if you so choose to do so and remember this lifetime....

is understand where you came from because until you do you havent got a clue as to where you are going.

Part of who you are, is also being a part of being 'related' by DNA to the other aliens on this planet no matter if they are reptilians. David needs to read this

The soul be it human/alien/reptilian/tall white/greys/ or little and green can alter the human foetus in the womb giving rise to gods being of 'virgin birth' or a just plain ole average garden variety god incarnating into a new born baby by the parents procreating.

Much the same way as a reincarnating human spirit having just suffered being burnt at the stake as a witch, casts the shadow of red birth marks on the babies body.

If you want to defeat your enemies with the 24 powers which is a noble cause for learning such powers its your right to defend yourself with like forces.

But first you have to know what your enemy knows, in order to have a measure of success. Or it makes it harder for the “disincarnate” god like spirits to directly download it into your conscience. One of the reasons Castaneda took peyote. He was being taught as a warrior and so it was slanted for just opening his mind some…… Much the same as DMT ayahuasca does “no internal dialogue induced creative visualisation” “the art of dreaming” Don Juan wanted to know if the spirit of the peyote was talking to Carlos when he took it. Spirit or ‘life’ is in everything see…. Thales Philosophy of Everything is water and life is in everything

I met a lass once who practised the art of healing, and in the case of the 24 powers we are talking of healing the mind body and spirit to regain them.

She locked herself into a room for nearly 12 months before emerging with quite a few of the above powers.

You can learn to do this

Without all the mumbo jumbo spiritual not religious slant.

All you gotta do is want to and do nothing else (no tv, music books fooking nuttin) just meditation or A.K.A. “no internal dialogue induced creative visualisation” “the art of dreaming”

Phew …. Now if anyone understands what I just said … you are well on your way… if not….

Nothing to see here folks…… move right along.

Last edited by elpressiedente; 28-07-2014 at 10:21 AM.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 10:50 AM   #22
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Wow, thank you for your long post elpressiedente.
It does make sense.
I don't want to say specifically which one I have but I am interested to know how 24 personal powers could be used against the elites? Would you mind elaborating or give us example of them?

Question about....
Quote:
4. Vashita: The power to materialize food or drink, to be independent of the world and insane society for taking care of material needs. Even a house or car can be produced out of thin air. The same with any money or ID or passports. A Siddha with Vashita Siddhi is out of control of governments, big business or petty-minded communities.
Does this mean literally manifesting a food or drink when there was none right in front of your eyes? I think this is more to do with.... however it comes.... For example, the minute you think you need a drink or a rare object, somebody bring the very item you need/wished for. Very convenient. In case of a house, may be someone will give it to you for your use etc rather than seeing a house magically building itself on an empty land.

I'd like to do something about fracking.
I thought about destroying the wells but that could have a catastrophic effect on the surrounding community so I'd have to think something else.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 11:11 AM   #23
elpressiedente
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: near beachtralia
Posts: 4,070
Likes: 274 (196 Posts)
Default

I think you missed the point... thats if I was even trying to make one.

You dont use them "against" you use them instead...

Their "fracting" is them doing "creative visualistaion or dreaming"

you need to come up with a better 'creative vis/dreaming' to thwart the illuminati

Its not about destroying or catastrophic effects

its about a better beneficial use of the 'powers'...
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 02:45 PM   #24
huyi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Out of the Matrix
Posts: 2,788
Likes: 436 (222 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Wow, thank you for your long post elpressiedente.
It does make sense.
I don't want to say specifically which one I have but I am interested to know how 24 personal powers could be used against the elites? Would you mind elaborating or give us example of them?

Question about....

Does this mean literally manifesting a food or drink when there was none right in front of your eyes? I think this is more to do with.... however it comes.... For example, the minute you think you need a drink or a rare object, somebody bring the very item you need/wished for. Very convenient. In case of a house, may be someone will give it to you for your use etc rather than seeing a house magically building itself on an empty land.

I'd like to do something about fracking.
I thought about destroying the wells but that could have a catastrophic effect on the surrounding community so I'd have to think something else.
one of the magicians in my links thast i posted was able to materialize bread from from fresh dough in his hands, also the 24 personal powers are what some of the magicians do, including david blaine....

also a bit on the personal note but i can bring what ever i desire from the universe and will it into existence, it's not instant though it needs a lot of effort and i can't materialize anything i want it has limits but still useful.

i'm sure everyone has read the law of attraction rule, well i use that a lot it does work, anything i desire is given to me within reason and if it's needed at the time.

i used to be able to move small light objects (like paper) when i was 13-14 (no i didn't worship the devil to do it) but i've lost the ability to do it long time ago, like i said before we all have the ability it's enbedded in our dna imo but we have to activate it to fully use it.

i'm also interested in the 24 powers so how do we activate them? also one of the powers is creepy (can enter a dead body and animate it) maybe the elite use these powers for themselves who knows, going to research more on these 24 powers so thanks for the info.
__________________
David Cameron's Sick Neo-Nazi's Agenda explained!
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIyix...e=results_main
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 04:00 PM   #25
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

huyi,
I doubt likes of David Blain does the true personal powers. It is a gimmick/magic that appears to do the personal powers.

No, you don't need to worship the devils to be able to do this.
For example, I've noticed, No. 9 is practiced by Tibetan monks. In the middle of freezing winter in the mountain, they are completely naked and wrap themselves with a damp cloth but heat created by them would steam the cloth and drys. It's called Tsumo, they are unaffected by the harsh cold where normal people would freeze to death if they did that. They practice this for many years.

Quote:
9. Adwandwata: This siddhi gives the body freedom from the effects of heat and cold. The Awandwata Siddha can gain complete personal privacy when needed by staying in extremely hot or cold locations where ordinary stupid, boring, neurotic and vicious people cannot comfortably stay.
How to activate them? No idea but I work with my guide and they guide me.
No ritual was needed.

To manifest something.....I don't know if it requires a lot of effort. I usually think about it and let it go. It would drive you mad if you had to concentrate on manifesting an umbrella for few hours. I do this but I have no idea how it happens. I can bring people like long lost friends to me by thinking about them.

You can merge with another person (living) so I'd imagine souless person is similar but why would you wanna do that? I merge with people I want to be with...naturally.

Last edited by elshaper; 28-07-2014 at 04:06 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 04:13 PM   #26
ufochick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 10,426
Likes: 207 (107 Posts)
Default

In the astral or 4d we manifest our thoughts. Magic on this plain is much the same. We manifest our own lives in most ways without realizing it, we get what we expect.

Thought and emotional control is the base of all magic.
__________________
Interactive STO social community for Experiencers.
Private domain and hosting, no gov. or corp. ownership or programs.
Use your real name or remain anonymous.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 07:00 PM   #27
huyi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Out of the Matrix
Posts: 2,788
Likes: 436 (222 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
In the astral or 4d we manifest our thoughts. Magic on this plain is much the same. We manifest our own lives in most ways without realizing it, we get what we expect.

Thought and emotional control is the base of all magic.
yep, that what it all comes down to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
huyi,
I doubt likes of David Blain does the true personal powers. It is a gimmick/magic that appears to do the personal powers.

No, you don't need to worship the devils to be able to do this.
For example, I've noticed, No. 9 is practiced by Tibetan monks. In the middle of freezing winter in the mountain, they are completely naked and wrap themselves with a damp cloth but heat created by them would steam the cloth and drys. It's called Tsumo, they are unaffected by the harsh cold where normal people would freeze to death if they did that. They practice this for many years.



How to activate them? No idea but I work with my guide and they guide me.
No ritual was needed.

To manifest something.....I don't know if it requires a lot of effort. I usually think about it and let it go. It would drive you mad if you had to concentrate on manifesting an umbrella for few hours. I do this but I have no idea how it happens. I can bring people like long lost friends to me by thinking about them.

You can merge with another person (living) so I'd imagine souless person is similar but why would you wanna do that? I merge with people I want to be with...naturally.
if it's something big like say a car or money it requires a bit of effort, there are rituals to make the manifestation come quicker like pagan or white magic, i can do that aswell, if you think about them long enough they come into your life eventually.

as for number 9 there is a video of this guy heating his body in minus temperatures:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_rIYtebwLM
hes a world record holder too.
__________________
David Cameron's Sick Neo-Nazi's Agenda explained!
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIyix...e=results_main
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main

Last edited by huyi; 28-07-2014 at 07:08 PM.
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 08:25 PM   #28
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Thanks huyi. I've never seen him before. If he can do it, it is possible for all of us. In fact, when I do healing, the temperature goes up so this is very similar but it needs concentration to keep it up....for 80 mins in the snow.

I was thinking...what is the point of this? He dedicates on one personal power for life.... But if you understand that we are more than what we have been told....this limitless thinking is very powerful on its own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRsNh0eB-Io

Last edited by elshaper; 28-07-2014 at 08:31 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 08:29 PM   #29
andy1033
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,657
Likes: 1,537 (885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Thanks huyi. I've never seen him before. If he can do it, it is possible for all of us. In fact, when I do healing, the temperature goes up so this is very similar but it needs concentration to keep it up....for 80 mins in the snow.
I think the healing thing is unique to everyone that can do it. So what works for some does not for others, and vice versa.

This is a mistake alot make, thinking what some can do all can do, no, the experience of what they do is unique to them you will find.

So if you practise healing, find your own path and follow your intuition, not what others do or tell you.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 28-07-2014 at 08:29 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 08:32 PM   #30
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I think the healing thing is unique to everyone that can do it. So what works for some does not for others, and vice versa.

This is a mistake alot make, thinking what some can do all can do, no, the experience of what they do is unique to them you will find.

So if you practise healing, find your own path and follow your intuition, not what others do or tell you.
Not the healing technique I taught. Complete beginners attended the weekend workshop and they were able to do it.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 08:36 PM   #31
andy1033
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,657
Likes: 1,537 (885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Not the healing technique I taught. Complete beginners attended the weekend workshop and they were able to do it.
Each to there own, so i do not know what you know or teach. Its interesting that you say others can do what you do, while i find that no one understands what i do, lol
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 08:43 PM   #32
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Each to there own, so i do not know what you know or teach. Its interesting that you say others can do what you do, while i find that no one understands what i do, lol
Well I can't speak for any other healing techniques like Reiki but the one I taught, I'm speaking from my teaching experience.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 08:53 PM   #33
andy1033
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,657
Likes: 1,537 (885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Well I can't speak for any other healing techniques like Reiki but the one I taught, I'm speaking from my teaching experience.
Yep i know, i would think it would be best also in what ever your teaching to sow it as seeds. I am not sure what healing technique you know, but are you very blunt in trying to demonstrate it, or show people how to do it?

Its interesting that what you teach you say others pick it up. Your clients must be more open minded than most people are.

Can i ask you, was it something you learnt yourself, or you picked up from someone or somewhere else?
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 28-07-2014 at 08:54 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 09:14 PM   #34
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Yep i know, i would think it would be best also in what ever your teaching to sow it as seeds. I am not sure what healing technique you know, but are you very blunt in trying to demonstrate it, or show people how to do it?

Its interesting that what you teach you say others pick it up. Your clients must be more open minded than most people are.

Can i ask you, was it something you learnt yourself, or you picked up from someone or somewhere else?
Everybody has a healing ability, be it using words, touch, through music, art or energy techniques. It just that it's not taught in mainstream school and forgotten conveniently. The ptb don't want you fixing yourself. You've got to be on MEDICATION.

I taught my students step by step, how to sense invisible energy, and we did healing sessions on each other and I guide them as they learn. I can sense what's going on in their mind so I tell them where they are going wrong and once they correct that their techniques improves. It's nothing complicated, simple things like relaxing muscles or being focused rather than mind wondering etc.

I learned it from someone else and was only passing it on. But as for psychic abilities, if you place yourself within the energy field of someone who is good, it rubs on you and your ability is exceralated.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 09:24 PM   #35
andy1033
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,657
Likes: 1,537 (885 Posts)
Default

Everyone has there own, i was just wondering what you said you did.

But on the last bit i now what you mean, but the world of nature is more than just humans, not only humans have auras. So remember that lol

Nature is full of things with auras. Always remember that, on that last thing you said, not only humans.

Have you tried your stuff on animals?
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 28-07-2014 at 09:25 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 09:39 PM   #36
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Everyone has there own, i was just wondering what you said you did.

But on the last bit i now what you mean, but the world of nature is more than just humans, not only humans have auras. So remember that lol

Nature is full of things with auras. Always remember that, on that last thing you said, not only humans.

Have you tried your stuff on animals?
Not just humans, animals, flowers, trees etc has aura.
Of course it works on animals though animals haven't got a clue why we are waving our arms.

I tried another technique on a wild fox recently and it was amazing.
It makes them sleepy and it sat down on the ground, big yawn and he couldn't keep his eyes open.....in front of me (human!). It only took about 5 mins to do this.

Last edited by elshaper; 28-07-2014 at 09:39 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 09:49 PM   #37
andy1033
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,657
Likes: 1,537 (885 Posts)
Default

So just remember that when your practising that alot more things than humans have it, and nature is full of that energy.

From what i have read you are just getting into it, it is amazing how it all works.

But remember what you are doing, is healing the aura, but the animal or human is then healing itself. You are just taking the bad energy from its aura, and then in turn the aura is healing itself, and the illness, or sickness goes.

Thats how what you are talking about works.

Thats one thing i notice most do not understand. With what you are doing, you are taking the bad energy from the aura, and just cleaning it. You are not really healing the body, but the aura, this in turn heals the body of the sickness.

Thats where alot of people get it wrong, in that they think they are healing something. What you do is just allow the host to heal itself.

I just wanted to see how much you knew about it. So for anyone else that can do it, thats why it heals most things, and the healer isn't actually healing, its just that you are cleaning the aura of the host. This in turn starts the healing process in the host.

Like i said i was just wanting to see if you knew what you are doing, but maybe you understand it now a little more and maybe move on with some idea of how to improve on yourself if that is possible.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 09:55 PM   #38
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
So just remember that when your practising that alot more things than humans have it, and nature is full of that energy.

From what i have read you are just getting into it, it is amazing how it all works.

But remember what you are doing, is healing the aura, but the animal or human is then healing itself. You are just taking the bad energy from its aura, and then in turn the aura is healing itself, and the illness, or sickness goes.

Thats how what you are talking about works.

Thats one thing i notice most do not understand. With what you are doing, you are taking the bad energy from the aura, and just cleaning it. You are not really healing the body, but the aura, this in turn heals the body of the sickness.

Thats where alot of people get it wrong, in that they think they are healing something. What you do is just allow the host to heal itself.

I just wanted to see how much you knew about it. So for anyone else that can do it, thats why it heals most things, and the healer isn't actually healing, its just that you are cleaning the aura of the host. This in turn starts the healing process in the host.

Like i said i was just wanting to see if you knew what you are doing, but maybe you understand it now a little more and maybe move on with some idea of how to improve on yourself if that is possible.
Yeah, I'm JUST getting into it since like 90s.
Taking bad energy from the aura? You sounds like you don't know much.
Anyway, my experiences from applying it to heavy duty patients in hospital speaks itself. Never mind.

Last edited by elshaper; 28-07-2014 at 09:57 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 10:00 PM   #39
undercoverbruva
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stuck in the crud
Posts: 85
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkot View Post
how I often really wish that those UNLIMITED / LIMITLESS possibilities and 'universe' in the movies & video games were real, ie: those 'cool' superpowers, magic abilities like in Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and I literally mean it: the literal magic. not just some metaphors again !

because this reality / real life / real world is so boring, mundane, pathetic, that almost everything only revolves around money & how to make money (or profits...blah!) , the "suit and ties" world ! how BORING is that !

does superpower / magic (like in the movies or games) exist somewhere else ?
does superheroes exist perhaps in parallel universe / dimension ?

or ... everything simply only exists in the human's Imaginations (brain) only ? ...
Humans are less boring than you might think, we the human race are very creative. For starters we can create our own environment so if you're surrounding yourself with black gunge that drips from your walls then you will be an exception of that but if you create a space you love to frequent surrounded by the things that make you happy then your outlook will change.

I love the arts, especially music, fine art, expressions of the soul like Dickens, Wordsworth, the genius of H.G.Wells or the work of Stanley Kubrick, or Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Led Zep, Pink Floyd.

What about the sciences? exploration? travel. There is too much to take in for one life time. We the human race are far from boring although it is seemingly full of boring cunts.
undercoverbruva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 10:03 PM   #40
andy1033
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,657
Likes: 1,537 (885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Yeah, I'm JUST getting into it since like 90s.
Taking bad energy from the aura? You sounds like you don't know much.
Anyway, my experiences from applying it to heavy duty patients in hospital speaks itself. Never mind.
lol, that is all you are doing. You see for some reason the body does not target the sickness or what ever when that bad energy in in the area of the aura. Once its gone, the body targets the sickness.

Thats how it works, and i should know, lol

Thats what you are doing, but the energy healer is important as that person takes away the bad energy, and then the body for some reason heals itself.

You can listen to how it works if you want. But thats what you are doing. You see the healer is important in that role, as without the healer doing that, the aura will not clean itself, and the sickness stays or does not get better.

Plus it has nout to do with positive thinking as animals have no idea of it, and it works on them too. Its how energy healing with auras work, the healer is important in that they are needed to clean its aura of the host.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 28-07-2014 at 10:04 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
magic, movie, reality, superhero, superpower

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.