Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 30-06-2014, 05:19 PM   #1
truth seeker 09

Default Can you relate to these questions?

"10 reasons why I don’t care anymore and neither should you"

http://consciouslifenews.com/10-reas...-care-anymore/
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 09:24 PM   #2
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
■Are you feeling a great amount of detachment lately from things that would normally bother you regarding your career, home life, worries or life in general?
Detachment by choice. I don't want to be with that crowd.

■Do you have a ‘devil-may-care’ attitude all of a sudden (as in ‘I don’t give a hoot’ or you couldn’t be asked to bat an eyelid)?
No.

■Are you struggling to get going this year? Like you’re stuck in neutral?
It's nearly July already. What do you mean struggling to get going? It's whizzing by.

■Do you try to shift gears and get things done but more stuff is piling up and you just don’t have the vooma to carry on?
arrm, I've always had things piling up so no change there. Just accept it as a way of life

■Do you feel that nothing is worth the effort anymore and it’s time to throw in the towel?
The battle is still worth fighting till the end. We don't know who wins till the end.

■Do you feel like you’re trying to fit a round into a square? Things just aren’t fitting anymore and there you are huffing and puffing trying to make it fit!
Of course it doesn't fit. I think if you are in a ratrace, you'd feel like this. We are meant to be natural.

■Have you been asking yourself, ‘What’s wrong with me?’
I don't think what's wrong with me....I think What's wrong with these people! lol
No to all of them.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote