Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 28-10-2007, 01:31 PM   #1
nuit
Banned

Default media phsycics

which do you believe? and which do you think generalise their answers too much?

John Edwards
Sylvia Browne
Colin Fry
Doris Stokes
David Welles
Derek Achorah
nuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2007, 01:58 PM   #2
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Ive always been a fan (i say that lightly) of John Edward,Colin Fry and Tony Stockwell, after years of watching colin fry on tv, i got tickets to see him last november- i was disappointed because i'd fallen for the 'tv editing' in his shows and seeing him live he wasnt half as accurate as on tv, maybe he was jsut having a bad day- maybe he's not always right- who am i to say he's a fake but i was disappointed, i also checked out his website and used to have 'psychic school website' but its logo was extremely 'illuminati-esque' so that put me on a back foot straight away! Also he's friends with Acorah who seems dodgy as....
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2007, 02:03 PM   #3
indigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuit View Post
which do you believe? and which do you think generalise their answers too much?

John Edwards
Sylvia Browne
Colin Fry
Doris Stokes
David Welles
Derek Achorah
I think Gordon Smith is one of the best at the moment. John Edwards is definately a fake. And as for derek acora although he is entertaining when he fakes his possessions.

I stopped reading sylvia Brown books when she said there was no such thing as Demon possession. up until then i quite liked her theories.

Colin Fry seems good, and doris stokes. Not too keen on David wells though.
indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2007, 02:13 PM   #4
nuit
Banned

have to confess i think the tiny insignificant facts that john edwards comes up with, that only the 2 ppl involved would know about kinda gives credentials to him being on the line. As for colin fry...................well to generalised in his comments. Doris Stokes her books are fascinating
Old 28-10-2007, 02:13 PM   #5
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by neila View Post
I think Gordon Smith is one of the best at the moment. John Edwards is definately a fake. And as for derek acora although he is entertaining when he fakes his possessions.

I stopped reading sylvia Brown books when she said there was no such thing as Demon possession. up until then i quite liked her theories.

Colin Fry seems good, and doris stokes. Not too keen on David wells though.
What makes you say John Edward is fake neila?I think he's the most credible of them all!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

Old 28-10-2007, 02:16 PM   #6
nuit
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie View Post
What makes you say John Edward is fake neila?I think he's the most credible of them all!
in complete agreement
Old 28-10-2007, 02:18 PM   #7
indigo
Inactive

Quote:
I think the way he speaks too fast and doesn't really give people a chance to answer properly. Also he comes from a family who all used to be involved in circles and stuff and has probably seen it as a good way to earn money. I have also read one of his books and wasn't too impressed by it. There was also something about him in the news which said, before he comes on stage, they listen in or conversations which the audience members have,by putting secret microphones under the chairs. There are also people planted in the audience what go around asking people names of those they want to hear from and all sorts of stuff. That is just my opinion though.
Old 28-10-2007, 02:20 PM   #8
nuit
Banned

Quote:
I think the way he speaks too fast and doesn't really give people a chance to answer properly. Also he comes from a family who all used to be involved in circles and stuff and has probably seen it as a good way to earn money. I have also read one of his books and wasn't too impressed by it. There was also something about him in the news which said, before he comes on stage, they listen in or conversations which the audience members have,by putting secret microphones under the chairs. There are also people planted in the audience what go around asking people names of those they want to hear from and all sorts of stuff. That is just my opinion though.
do you not think that the way he can specify personal details is not intriguing though?
Old 28-10-2007, 02:22 PM   #9
nuit
Banned

lol the way he speaks too fast...........................have you ever been on a tour at universal studios? now those guys speak fast
Old 28-10-2007, 02:23 PM   #10
indigo
Inactive

Quote:
lol the way he speaks too fast...........................have you ever been on a tour at universal studios? now those guys speak fast
But he doesn't let people get a word in edgeways If they say 'no' he says 'yes' then he says stuff like maybe it's for someone else then. It's kind of more like cold reading to me.
Old 28-10-2007, 02:27 PM   #11
nuit
Banned

but a lot of the time when he does that the more he keeps speaking all of a sudden a lightbulb goes off in the persons head he is directing his message to, and he is shown to be correct in what he is saying
Old 28-10-2007, 02:28 PM   #12
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
But he doesn't let people get a word in edgeways If they say 'no' he says 'yes' then he says stuff like maybe it's for someone else then. It's kind of more like cold reading to me.
I dunno- maybe im being naieve but i think he's the most credible, i like his style! He trained as a phlebotomist- he had a career in hospitals and a very good knowledge of human biology- i expect he has learnt a lot from patients NDE's etc etc....

Old 28-10-2007, 03:01 PM   #13
indigo
Inactive

Quote:
but a lot of the time when he does that the more he keeps speaking all of a sudden a lightbulb goes off in the persons head he is directing his message to, and he is shown to be correct in what he is saying
But I bet they only show what he gets right though, just as lottie said about Colin Fry.
Old 28-10-2007, 03:04 PM   #14
indigo
Inactive

Quote:
I dunno- maybe im being naieve but i think he's the most credible, i like his style! He trained as a phlebotomist- he had a career in hospitals and a very good knowledge of human biology- i expect he has learnt a lot from patients NDE's etc etc....
I do think he is very intelligent, and maybe he is very clever with the way he words things etc. Perhaps he has learnt alot about NDE's but I don't remember him saying anything like that in his book I will have another read of it.

What do people think of gordon Smith though? The Barber I have read one of his books too.
Old 28-10-2007, 03:04 PM   #15
nuit
Banned

ah the power of the edit button
Old 28-10-2007, 03:05 PM   #16
indigo
Inactive

Quote:
ah the power of the edit button
Old 28-10-2007, 03:05 PM   #17
nuit
Banned

Quote:
I do think he is very intelligent, and maybe he is very clever with the way he words things etc. Perhaps he has learnt alot about NDE's but I don't remember him saying anything like that in his book I will have another read of it.

What do people think of gordon Smith though? The Barber I have read one of his books too.
i am ordering one of his books right now so i can give an honest opinion as i really have no knowledge regarding him at present
Old 28-10-2007, 03:06 PM   #18
nuit
Banned

Quote:
Old 28-10-2007, 03:07 PM   #19
indigo
Inactive

Quote:
i am ordering one of his books right now so i can give an honest opinion as i really have no knowledge regarding him at present
He's Scottish and not too well known, but seems very accurate. He is also the 7th son of a 7th son and was apparently supposed to be helping the mccanns trace maddie.
Old 28-10-2007, 03:08 PM   #20
indigo
Inactive

Quote:
lol