Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 25-10-2016, 01:18 AM   #61
sevenhills

Ill not bother with that one
I think i was brought up too close to Dark Woods and Moors to ever not have some irrational fears
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2016, 02:05 AM   #62
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
Ill not bother with that one
I think i was brought up too close to Dark Woods and Moors to ever not have some irrational fears
Coward..

I think we're dealing with at least two different things here, firstly there's the great ape, then there's the so called ''wild men'', which are allegedly Native American shaman who lived solitary out in the wilderness, probably from a tribe with an evolutionary DNA abnormality? At least according to native American folklore and culture anyhow. Interestingly enough everything that's written into Native American culture has some true and intrinsic meaning to it. Lying in Native American culture is considered a big no no. Research it. Night.

Last edited by Firewand; 25-10-2016 at 02:16 AM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2016, 06:35 AM   #63
kaito9

If the bigfoot creature is adept at hiding use good infrared camera to detect its body heat, surely the creature can't be adept at hiding its body heat as well.
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 10:27 AM   #64
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito9 View Post
If the bigfoot creature is adept at hiding use good infrared camera to detect its body heat, surely the creature can't be adept at hiding its body heat as well.
I'm not quite sure exactly what it is you're saying there? Are you trying to suggest it can hide it's body heat, or it can't? If so no warm blooded animal can ''hide'' it's body heat from infrared. It's just incredibly hard to believe that some great ape or bipedal ''ape man'' could exist and stay so concealed in the U.K, or even an unknown species of small monkey. There's just not enough ''untouched'' wilderness in the U.K.

Last edited by Firewand; 28-10-2016 at 01:24 PM.
Old 28-10-2016, 10:42 AM   #65
decim

Cool

Good clip.
Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
Yep, they also instinctively know how to hide and avoid detection in their own environment. These creatures can also move very quickly and cover some ground in a very short space of time.

Have you seen the piece of footage with the Orangutan coloured Sasquatch? I'm not sure what the piece of footage is called or who filmed it. Very interesting piece of footage which I clocked on a compilation video of Sasquatch sightings a while back. After allowing for all the silly hoaxes i.e idiots dressing up in monkey suits in the forest, and other videos that are inconclusive due to poor quality, it's possibly one of the best pieces of footage I've seen next to the famous Patterson–Gimlin film of 1967.

Here (below), I've taken the aforementioned short clip from out of the documentary. It's not my voice-over by the way, but I agree with everything the guy is saying. No way is this somebody in a monkey suit trying to play a prank or a hoax. They simply wouldn't be able to move so quickly and freely as this creature does. And believe me, I'm coming from a more skeptical view on this subject i.e I haven't allowed silly hoaxes or confirmation bias to influence me. I take this same approach in all my research btw.

The footage has been slow motioned, freeze-framed and pan & zoomed in places. What do you think of this footage? I say it's authentic footage of some real ape-like bipedal species? I just can't see that being somebody in a monkey suit. Just the way it moves is too natural for it to be some idiot in a monkey suit. If it is then full marks for fooling me.

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 10:45 AM   #66
decim

A Bigfoot type creature would require alot of calories per day.

What is it eating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
The problem is though, that people have seen and reported what they are sure was a bipedal ape creature in various parts on the British Isles, incl Ireland, Scotland, Wales and various locations in the UK. These reports do exist if people only would just look. Maybe not a "Bigfoot" type creature per se, but certainly some unknown and unusual upright walking ape/man like animal has been sighted. I don't think some of these witnesses are pulling a fast one on people, and besides, why would someone do that knowning that the UK isn't exactly the place you hear stories about unusual creatures, particularly bipedal apes.

I think it's quite possible for these creatures to roam the UK without being seen. If they're more intelligent than humans then it's likely they are clever at avoiding populated areas and areas where their environment/habitat conflicts or borders on ours. They likely traverse via all of the interconnecting wooded areas (even if it is only a small area) and stay within those areas hidden under foliage, trees etc as much as possible. Many motorways and busy areas, at some point border alongside small or large areas where there are wooded areas, and these areas can often connect to larger woods or forested areas. I don't think something intelligent like a Bigfoot would be dumb to run onto a busy motorway.

This is an interesting recent video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bzizk38Pn48
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 01:00 PM   #67
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Good clip.
Cheers.
It's not the worst piece of footage I've ever seen, that's for sure. Definitely one of the better clips out there, and you can clearly see it's not somebody in a monkey suit, right. Some people claim it's fake and part of a movie? If so what Movie is it taken from? Other people say it shows a young male ''Sasquatch'' in it's prime. How would they know that?

You just don't know what to think sometimes. Though I do believe these ''great apes'', if you can call them that, do exist in parts of North America and Alaska, and probably in other parts of the World where there's still vast areas of unexplored wilderness or largely uninhabited deep forest remaining.

The biggest area of wilderness or National park in the U.K is Galloway Forest Park, which covers around 300 squarer miles all told. which is minuscule compared to some of the National parks in the U.S. Not all of the Galloway Forest Park area is true wilderness either, much of it is inhabited. It also has hundreds of thousands of visitors and hikers every year. I just can't see some prehistoric ape man holding out there undetected.

Last edited by Firewand; 28-10-2016 at 01:18 PM.
Old 28-10-2016, 01:53 PM   #68
sevenhills

Quote:
I'm not quite sure exactly what it is you're saying there? Are you trying to suggest it can hide it's body heat, or it can't? If so no warm blooded animal can ''hide'' it's body heat from infrared. It's just incredibly hard to believe that some great ape or bipedal ''ape man'' could exist and stay so concealed in the U.K, or even an unknown species of small monkey. There's just not enough ''untouched'' wilderness in the U.K.
Alothough I am very open to the idea that they may exist in the vast, often untouched, tracts of land in the Boreal Zone around the world , I struggle to see where in the UK is isolated enough.
Its not liek its just one creature, you would have to have sufficient to form a viable breeding population - Unless it is just "wild men" or something more spiritual; The Green Man /spirit of the woods.....
Old 28-10-2016, 02:39 PM   #69
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
Alothough I am very open to the idea that they may exist in the vast, often untouched, tracts of land in the Boreal Zone around the world , I struggle to see where in the UK is isolated enough.
Its not liek its just one creature, you would have to have sufficient to form a viable breeding population - Unless it is just "wild men" or something more spiritual; The Green Man /spirit of the woods.....
You certainly would need them in sufficient enough numbers to sustain a breeding population, yes. Otherwise a species dies out quite quickly.

I don't go along with the theory that they're ''inter dimensional'' creatures or beings, or that they can hide themselves like the creature from off the movie ''Predator'' or something. I think they likely exist in the material plane and are a cryptid not yet known, or more like undisclosed, to the wider scientific World.

Scientist's having to admit that some prehistoric ape man still walks the Earth in remote areas would serve to discredit much of what we've been told about evolution. I don't think they're prepared to let go of these existing Dogma's in the ''scientific World.'' That's one possible motive why they wouldn't be disclosing the existence of certain prehistoric creatures possibly still surviving in remote parts of the Earth.

Last edited by Firewand; 28-10-2016 at 03:29 PM.
Old 28-10-2016, 04:14 PM   #70
Firewand

I think there's just too many compelling reports and sightings of ''Sasquatch'' for it to be a myth, that's even after allowing for the hundreds of obvious hoaxes and bogus reports. Some of these people have also passed lie detector tests to back up their claims. These people are definitely seeing something unusual out there, especially in places like Alaska and the Pacific North West. Which would be prime territory and fairly easy for such an animal to conceal itself.

One good testimony of a Sasquatch sighting is Alex Fisher's report while drifting along the coastline of Yacobi cove southeast Alaska in his boat while fishing. He also passed a lie detector test. So it's unlikely he's lying about what he saw. His sighting and own personal account is in the film below. Very interesting report by the way, silently drifting along the Coast like that in a boat, or being anchored up without the engine running would be one of the most likely occasions to witness a shy animal, as it probably wouldn't be immediately aware of your presence. Especially on a flat calm day. I believe his report.

Last edited by Firewand; 28-10-2016 at 05:05 PM.
Old 28-10-2016, 04:39 PM   #71
kaito9

Quote:
I meant it will be easier to spot bigfoot with good infrared camera even if its adept at hiding since no warm blooded creature can hide its body heat.

-

Someone should try hooking infrared camera on RC Quadcopters and send it in deep forests at night as bigfoot and other such upright walking apes seem to be active at night more compared to day time since they have night-vision eyes according to Lloyd Pye.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:55 PM   #72
kaito9

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCql...1blit3w/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV0yecc0Sq0

Last edited by kaito9; 09-11-2016 at 09:52 AM.
Old 08-11-2016, 03:00 PM   #73
kaito9

Bill Munns: The Patterson Gimlin Hominid: Extraordinary costume, or extraordinary reality? 2013 Texas Bigfoot Conference

Last edited by kaito9; 08-11-2016 at 03:03 PM.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:58 AM   #74
kaito9

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMunnsReport/videos