Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 01-11-2018, 04:13 PM   #1
Kais_one

Default Mithras

Anyone know why Mithra is shown with a bull in all the pictures?

Kais_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 04:16 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kais_one View Post
Anyone know why Mithra is shown with a bull in all the pictures?

slaying the bull which is taurus indicates on one level the movement of the sun into the house of aries

the scorpian nipping at the bulls balls is scorpio
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-11-2018 at 04:22 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 04:21 PM   #3
Kais_one

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
slaying the bull which is taurus

the scorpian nipping at the bulls balls is scorpio
im sure i read somewhere that the sphinx in Egypt was made during the age of Taurus
Old 01-11-2018, 04:23 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kais_one View Post
im sure i read somewhere that the sphinx in Egypt was made during the age of Taurus
well if it is a lion and was built to align with leo it would be 12,000 years old
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 06:07 PM   #5
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
well if it is a lion and was built to align with leo it would be 12,000 years old
From what I understand that date would appear to be about accurate.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:42 PM   #6
TheArranger

I wrote a tiny book about corrida (bullfighting), which so-called 'tradition' is straight related to mithraism in its ritual (blood and sand/gold). I'll check it and give you some details...

Last edited by TheArranger; 09-11-2018 at 12:04 AM.
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:15 PM   #7
TheArranger

Why do most people believe our 'elites' or 'savants' are smarter than they are ? All of their so-said mythology or Ancient history related plots have been patched-up whether in politics to wage war or Medicine to sell drugs. Yet it works and they're having a good laugh and a good life...

Last edited by TheArranger; 09-11-2018 at 01:10 PM.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:13 PM   #8
TheArranger

Mithraism seems to have appeared as a satanism-related heresy intended to fight the rise of Christianity, and it’s ritual could be reduced to a blood bath for the follower taking part to it, the blood of a sacrificed bull.

The principle had been borrowed from an ancient mythology inducing the sacrifice of a bull as the astrological symbol (Taurus), and not the animal. Mithraism might then be compared to what Catharism was in closer times, but the ritual was taken over and perpetuated into bullfighting.
Old 10-11-2018, 03:33 PM   #9
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
Mithraism seems to have appeared as a satanism-related heresy intended to fight the rise of Christianity, and it’s ritual could be reduced to a blood bath for the follower taking part to it, the blood of a sacrificed bull.
It isn't easy to find the good information on Mithraism…

Mithras was a God born from a virgin mother who died on a cross at Easter. Mithraists were baptised and the sign of the cross was made on the foreheads of all converts. The Romans had festivities on 25 December for Sol invictus (invincible sun); some scolars claim that Mithras was the sun god born on 25 December, so this explains the church service on “Sunday”.
Mithras later was referred to by Roman worshippers as “Sol invictus”. The sun itself was considered to be "the eye of Mithras".

The official story (not some farfetched "conspiracy theory") is that Roman Emperor Constantine (Emperor 306-337 AD) converted from Mithraism to Christianity on the eve of a battle in 312 AD. Constantine made Christianity the state religion.
It was under the orders of Constantine that the Bible was compiled and the Council of Nicaea officially recognised the New Testament as being written by God in 325 AD (almost 300 years after Jesus was crucified).

Constantine’s coins have been found. At least until 323 AD, they were inscribed with: “SOL INVICTO COMITI” (TO MY COMPANION THE INVINCIBLE SUN) and showed Sol (or Pan).

Emperor Nero adopted the radiating crown as the symbol of his sovereignty to show that he was an incarnation of Mithras: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=10

Last edited by st jimmy; 10-11-2018 at 03:34 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 07:48 PM   #10
TheArranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
The official story (not some farfetched "conspiracy theory")
I don't buy into 'official History' about what happened 5 years ago already, so I tend to question anything 'official' regarding Ancient History. Mithraism may have been part of the Ancient's mythology but its symbolism was borrowed and used as an heresy during the rise of Christianity, and the ritual called 'taurobolium' boiled down to a satanic perversion of baptism in where blood replaced water. That's what I read anyway.

Not to theorize or anything but I don't believe you may know History, let alone Ancient History from a single source, it has to be gathered from different ones until you can get something coherent and credible out of it all. Then you can make History tell whatever you want... : |
Old 11-11-2018, 05:55 AM   #11
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Mithraism seems to have appeared as a satanism-related heresy intended to fight the rise of Christianity,
christianity is a satanism-related heresy itself.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 12:24 PM   #12
TheArranger

How that ? I thought it was just a political conspiracy but how even worse is it then ?
Old 11-11-2018, 03:59 PM   #13
st jimmy

Quote:
Not to theorize or anything but I don't believe you may know History, let alone Ancient History from a single source, it has to be gathered from different ones until you can get something coherent and credible out of it all. Then you can make History tell whatever you want... :
I’m certainly not saying to believe anything I write, but you make some weird claims without a single reference to a source. And then claim that I have looked at only one source, while apparently you refuse to do any investigation yourself.
You could use one of these wonderful “search” engines to find much more information on the founding of Christianity and compiling the Bible under the instructions of sun worshipping Roman Emperor Constantine.
Please post about your “research”, preferably with a link. You could even find many stories to deny the obvious…

Quote:
How that ? I thought it was just a political conspiracy but how even worse is it then ?
Even stranger is the book by David Livingstone about the Mithraic bloodline.
Livingstone makes a strong case that the bloodline of the aristocrat families of Europe (including Roman emperors) goes all the way back to ancient Persia (these days called Iran).
Mithras worshipping was already a cult, religion long before Jesus Christ was born: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...1&postcount=25

Last edited by st jimmy; 11-11-2018 at 03:59 PM.
Old 11-11-2018, 04:47 PM   #14
TheArranger

OK we'll never get out of it will we ? I didn't mean to upset you plus I wrote a whole book for which I had to do some researches on Mithraism. Did you ? That's only why I allow myself to add my two cents...

Then I's asking cosmicpurpose a question, not you... do you always answer in everyone's place and name ? Moreover a book's title isn't an answer, and Mr Icke is no historical reference as far as I know... I find my sources in writings dating back to a period ranging from the 19th century to the Ancient times...

but if the purpose is just to check who's got the biggest one then let's drop it...
Old 11-11-2018, 06:16 PM   #15
st jimmy

Quote:
OK we'll never get out of it will we ? I didn't mean to upset you plus I wrote a whole book for which I had to do some researches on Mithraism. Did you ? That's only why I allow myself to add my two cents...
So you're saying that you don't believe me as a matter of policy and refuse to read the information I've compiled.
Because you want to look away instead of finding out what's going on.

But we have to believe you, because you've read a "whole book" and did "researches"...
But you don't want to show us this wonderful book, because we just have to believe you!
Old 11-11-2018, 06:31 PM   #16
TheArranger

I'll follow your advice and not read your posts in the future. I never did anyway...

I’m not mad at anyone but it’s so typical… your post was no reply but a reaction like too often from people’s part… no thoughts, no arguments, no answers but mere reactions…

I made a statement about Christianity being a political conspiracy : no reaction… I asked cosmicpurpose to elaborate on his reply to me : no answer… but you thinking I’s doubting your sources and knowledge THEN triggered a reaction…

how awakened they think to be, many people here keep reacting in an emotional and hostile manner… because they can’t get over their little pride and ego, can’t stay focused on anything that may serve the whole community, because too many people lack moderation and judgment, we will have and are being banning all notions of border, culture, ethnicity or gender until to make the mankind into a single community made of anonymous clones, because it’s the only way to stop such people from hurting or slaughtering their fellowmen…

So don’t blame the ‘globalist’, there is NO other way to get world peace…

https://livre.fnac.com/a7255624/Koq-...omnsearchpos=1

Last edited by TheArranger; 11-11-2018 at 06:36 PM.
Old 12-11-2018, 04:37 AM   #17
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
i believe there is some truth at the heart of Christianity, the most successful psychological operations always do have some truth to them, thats what makes them so effective.

however in my opinion it (Christianity, and many other organised religions) is still an evil and demonic organisation, because it worships a demon, whose name is the tetragrammaton, "YHWH".

the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung wrote that "YHWH" is far from a god, and is nothing more than a common trickster demon:

Quote:
If we consider, for example, the daemonic features exhibited by Yahweh in the Old Testament, we shall find in them not a few reminders of the unpredictable behaviour of the trickster, of his senseless orgies of destruction and his self· imposed sufferings, together with the same gradual development into a saviour and his simultaneous humanization.
(link - http://jungcurrents.com/carl-jung-on-the-trickster)

I couldn't agree with him more

the catholic church is a front for Satanism, worshiping the demonic trickster. read more here and here

for the record i do believe in a divine presence in the universe, in fact i think every atom in creation has part of the divine in it. having said that, i think Christianity, among other organised religions, takes people further away from the divine essence, not closer.

to be honest i respect religious people more than atheists because at least they know there is a God, even if they're confused as to who it might be.

one thing i do not appreciate is total faithlessness
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 11:20 AM   #18
Kais_one

anyone know why Mithras is show with one bulls horn being cut....

why just the one horn?

any ideas?