Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2018, 02:31 PM   #361
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,298
Likes: 13,112 (7,522 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Can't you and Iamawaveofthesea cut it out?
It could be interesting if you 2 discuss the topic on hand, but you 2 prefer to insult each other...

In my opinion some of White light's criticism on Iamawaveofthesea is valid. The posts of Iamawaveofthesea are better than the "average" post on Davidicke.com (and I'm certainly not the only one who thinks that).
If White light realy wants to improve the forum, I suggest to start with criticising the "worst" posts on this forum or improve the forum by making better posts.
i have tried for the last 4 years to get white light to discuss the topic

he doesn't do it. he says information is not important. he just pours cold water on anything anyone says when they expose the NWO agenda

what he'll do is pull you into a pointless back and forth that distracts away from the information

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I don't think that Iamawaveofthesea should call White light a "shill" or things like that, especially not in the light of his thread "The end of discussion".
It looks like you don't really want discussion but try to chase forum members like White light away and then start a thread to boast on the results of your "strategy".

I don't know what or who started this and didn't want to insult you 2, but I'm sick and tired of the same "ad hominem" attacks over and over again in several threads.
despite giving him countless opportunities to discuss the information with me he evades that and instead attacks me and constantly carries out what glenn greenwald told us the GCHQ guys in the JTRIG department do in online forums which is push the four D's:

-deny
-deceive
-disrupt
-degrade

He denies what we are saying despite all the information shared here. he degrades every thread he posts in by dragging everything down to a petty battle of wills which then burys the information and he disrupts the flow of information with these tactics

he also deceives people by constantly trying to shrink the discussions down to small picture details instead of allowing the discussion to paint the bigger picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I've seen the pictures you build. Chopping up Audi logos to present 666. Not my cup of tea, thanks. I'm wiser than that. I'm merely interested in why you're not. You still haven't answered my question.
and yet you also say this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Also the codes, symbols and language that the unconscious mind is programmed with programmes us too if we are not careful,
.
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-11-2018 at 02:48 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 02:52 PM   #362
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,298
Likes: 13,112 (7,522 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I asked him a simple question of why he trusts Dr Mercola enough to quote long articles by Mercola in support of his arguments, when Dr Mercola is clearly someone whose research is questionable. That’s what my research has shown anyway,.
this is a logical fallacy

just because you don't trust or like someone doesn;t mean that everything they say will automatically be false

the worst psychopath that has ever lived will have said some things that are true

so what i'm saying is forget mercola and look at the points he is making in that article

There is plenty of information out there to support the harmful effects of various chemicals on many forms of life

what you are trying to do is undermine that wider picture by zeroing in on this doctor who is not at all relevant to the wider issue being discussed and that is disingenuous
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-11-2018 at 02:53 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 02:55 PM   #363
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,585
Likes: 3,461 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i have tried for the last 4 years to get white light to discuss the topic

he doesn't do it. he says information is not important. he just pours cold water on anything anyone says when they expose the NWO agenda

what he'll do is pull you into a pointless back and forth that distracts away from the information



despite giving him countless opportunities to discuss the information with me he evades that and instead attacks me and constantly carries out what glenn greenwald told us the GCHQ guys in the JTRIG department do in online forums which is push the four D's:

-deny
-deceive
-disrupt
-degrade

He denies what we are saying despite all the information shared here. he degrades every thread he posts in by dragging everything down to a petty battle of wills which then burys the information and he disrupts the flow of information with these tactics

he also deceives people by constantly trying to shrink the discussions down to small picture details instead of allowing the discussion to paint the bigger picture



and yet you also say this:
Was it not I that asked you a direct question and you who evaded answering it which pulled us into one of those pointless back and forths?

I think anyone reading our discussions will see a similar pattern throughout and will see how you accuse me of precisely what you yourself do.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 02:56 PM   #364
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,585
Likes: 3,461 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
this is a logical fallacy

just because you don't trust or like someone doesn;t mean that everything they say will automatically be false

the worst psychopath that has ever lived will have said some things that are true

so what i'm saying is forget mercola and look at the points he is making in that article

There is plenty of information out there to support the harmful effects of various chemicals on many forms of life

what you are trying to do is undermine that wider picture by zeroing in on this doctor who is not at all relevant to the wider issue being discussed and that is disingenuous
I never said that it was or that it wasn't. I am attempting to ascertain how you build your beliefs. Looks like they come readymade.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 03:00 PM   #365
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,298
Likes: 13,112 (7,522 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Was it not I that asked you a direct question and you who evaded answering it which pulled us into one of those pointless back and forths?

I think anyone reading our discussions will see a similar pattern throughout and will see how you accuse me of precisely what you yourself do.
i have told you that i don't care about mercola i care about the points he was making so stop trying to shrink the big picture down to that tiny unimportant thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
He is most definitely asking me to believe everything he posts and calls me troll, shill, marxist, satanic enabler, etc, etc, if I don't.
I reserve the right to speculate as to what reality is without being cajoled into adopting other people's beliefs (whether those beliefs are real or not).
you have shown again and again that you supported certain posters who showed clear ideological intent in debates across many threads

you have show yourself to be on one side of those debates again and again so don't try and act like you are some sort of objective player in all of this as many of us know that is not true

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I often mention his manipulation of the Audi logo to produce 666 because it's a very obvious example of his trying to impress spurious info upon people. Other "beliefs" he might espouse may be a more subtle variation of the same dubious method..


once again you are zeroing in on one petty detail instead of the bigger picture

the bigger picture truth i was saying was that car company logos often show occult symbolism and you have tried to discredit that claim by harping on about a single symbol: audis

But even if audis wasn't an occult symbol it doesn't disprove the claim that many car companies symbols contain occult symbolism

its just a disingenous tactic
Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I never said that it was or that it wasn't. I am attempting to ascertain how you build your beliefs. Looks like they come readymade.
'readymade'?

so nothing to do with all of the information that i spend hours every day processing?!

not everyone thinks like you do that the information isn't important so we don't all sit on our hands doing nothing

some of us are processing huge amounts of information every single day and that information informs our views of the world
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-11-2018 at 03:17 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 01:02 AM   #366
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,585
Likes: 3,461 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i have told you that i don't care about mercola i care about the points he was making so stop trying to shrink the big picture down to that tiny unimportant thing

Yes, it really does show the level of your research that you do no background checks whatsoever on who you quote and expect us to believe.

And now you say that details are unimportant. Wow! And you wonder why I question you. You fall short every time. But of course we are not allowed to question details. Why? Because you say so. Lol.

I guess small details like truth just don’t matter. Well if details are unimportant I guess you could say just about anything. Anyone for a 666? I just seen one in a fart. Hey, don’t say it’s unimportant, it’s part of the big picture I tell ye.

Quote:
you have shown again and again that you supported certain posters who showed clear ideological intent in debates across many threads
Who dat? Ah diddums. Did I not support your unresearched material, but instead gave a like or two to other folk who actually might have made a bit of sense?

Quote:
you have show yourself to be on one side of those debates again and again so don't try and act like you are some sort of objective player in all of this as many of us know that is not true
I dunno which side you mean. I don't care for sides, so I can safely say that I'm not on yours. Indeed, you say nothing here. No clarification, just pointless waffling accusation. So why should I side with you? Pointless.

Quote:
once again you are zeroing in on one petty detail instead of the bigger picture

the bigger picture truth i was saying was that car company logos often show occult symbolism and you have tried to discredit that claim by harping on about a single symbol: audis

But even if audis wasn't an occult symbol it doesn't disprove the claim that many car companies symbols contain occult symbolism

its just a disingenous tactic
I didn't say that they didn't. What was clear was that you attempted to make out that there was occult symbolism where there was none. And furthermore, at the time you defended your Audi logo 666 cutup manipulation with all the same ad hom accusation that you are doing here, and with the very same arguments that you are doing right now, and with the same aggressive energy.

So, what are folk to believe? That Dr Mercola is an honest chappy and that Audi logos got 666 in them? Well yeah, I guess. That is until someone like me comes along and actually challenges you on them, then you start saying "oooh, well it's all part of the big picture, and hey those small details that you keep pointing out aren’t really important, and your challenging me on them is disingenuous and trolling for the system, ‘cos I got the big picture”. Give over. What a joke.

The big picture is that you will say anything regardless of whether it is true or not to get some negative energy generated. You will defend it “in the moment” like you did the Audi thing and then later drop the argument (‘cos it was always just bollocks and 666 farts anyway) to concentrate on whatever new farts you are brewing to collect your neg energy tokens for the day. ‘Cos past moments are gone and have become just unimportant details in the big picture.
I don’t blame you though. Some things just are. Ah well.

Quote:
'readymade'?

so nothing to do with all of the information that i spend hours every day processing?!

not everyone thinks like you do that the information isn't important so we don't all sit on our hands doing nothing

some of us are processing huge amounts of information every single day and that information informs our views of the world
You should upgrade your processor.

For instance, if I took your approach I would see your Audi logo 666 cutup manipulation and say, “ah yes there’s something, those Audi bastards and their occult symbols, it all fits into the big picture that I have about occult symbols so it must be true, and it doesn’t matter if iamawaveofthesea was telling porky pies when he posted it, simply because it fits in with the big picture, ‘cos the Alpha Romeo logo got a proper occult symbol, so the Audi 666 must be true, and even if it isn’t it don’t matter ‘cos small details like the truth of something or someone who sold porky pies to me is insignificant in the big picture that I cobbled together with no background research, but just by piecing together stuff folks said on the internet and eating so many pork pies that I started frothing at the mouth, and come to think of it them pork pies must be part of some genocidal occult plan, ‘cos I’m frothing at the mouth with them, and all. Audi bastards”

Last edited by white light; 07-11-2018 at 01:04 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:32 PM   #367
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,472
Likes: 5,365 (3,609 Posts)
Default

My apologies for speaking out too quick in this post that male person couldn't top female belly dancer. As it happens, there ARE male belly dancers apparently.

Look at the thrust...I bet you couldn't resist.
https://youtu.be/b_KFB2E_BB8

Still, I think ^ he is far from reaching the goddess-hood if you compare it to the first video in the other link.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 07-11-2018 at 04:35 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:24 PM   #368
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,298
Likes: 13,112 (7,522 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Yes, it really does show the level of your research that you do no background checks whatsoever on who you quote and expect us to believe.

And now you say that details are unimportant. Wow! And you wonder why I question you. You fall short every time. But of course we are not allowed to question details. Why? Because you say so. Lol.

I guess small details like truth just don’t matter. Well if details are unimportant I guess you could say just about anything. Anyone for a 666? I just seen one in a fart. Hey, don’t say it’s unimportant, it’s part of the big picture I tell ye.



Who dat? Ah diddums. Did I not support your unresearched material, but instead gave a like or two to other folk who actually might have made a bit of sense?



I dunno which side you mean. I don't care for sides, so I can safely say that I'm not on yours. Indeed, you say nothing here. No clarification, just pointless waffling accusation. So why should I side with you? Pointless.



I didn't say that they didn't. What was clear was that you attempted to make out that there was occult symbolism where there was none. And furthermore, at the time you defended your Audi logo 666 cutup manipulation with all the same ad hom accusation that you are doing here, and with the very same arguments that you are doing right now, and with the same aggressive energy.

So, what are folk to believe? That Dr Mercola is an honest chappy and that Audi logos got 666 in them? Well yeah, I guess. That is until someone like me comes along and actually challenges you on them, then you start saying "oooh, well it's all part of the big picture, and hey those small details that you keep pointing out aren’t really important, and your challenging me on them is disingenuous and trolling for the system, ‘cos I got the big picture”. Give over. What a joke.

The big picture is that you will say anything regardless of whether it is true or not to get some negative energy generated. You will defend it “in the moment” like you did the Audi thing and then later drop the argument (‘cos it was always just bollocks and 666 farts anyway) to concentrate on whatever new farts you are brewing to collect your neg energy tokens for the day. ‘Cos past moments are gone and have become just unimportant details in the big picture.
I don’t blame you though. Some things just are. Ah well.



You should upgrade your processor.

For instance, if I took your approach I would see your Audi logo 666 cutup manipulation and say, “ah yes there’s something, those Audi bastards and their occult symbols, it all fits into the big picture that I have about occult symbols so it must be true, and it doesn’t matter if iamawaveofthesea was telling porky pies when he posted it, simply because it fits in with the big picture, ‘cos the Alpha Romeo logo got a proper occult symbol, so the Audi 666 must be true, and even if it isn’t it don’t matter ‘cos small details like the truth of something or someone who sold porky pies to me is insignificant in the big picture that I cobbled together with no background research, but just by piecing together stuff folks said on the internet and eating so many pork pies that I started frothing at the mouth, and come to think of it them pork pies must be part of some genocidal occult plan, ‘cos I’m frothing at the mouth with them, and all. Audi bastards”
iamawaveofthesea: 'the logos on cars are full of occult symbology'

white light: 'prove that the audi symbol is occult or your entire argument fails'

&

iamawaveofthesea: 'chemicals are getting into the biosphere and affecting life in many adverse ways'

white light: 'i don't like mercola therefore your entire argument fails'

they say IQ is lowering and i can well believe it...
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-11-2018 at 07:26 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 03:01 AM   #369
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,585
Likes: 3,461 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
iamawaveofthesea: 'the logos on cars are full of occult symbology'

white light: 'prove that the audi symbol is occult or your entire argument fails'

&

iamawaveofthesea: 'chemicals are getting into the biosphere and affecting life in many adverse ways'

white light: 'i don't like mercola therefore your entire argument fails'

they say IQ is lowering and i can well believe it...
iamawaveofthesea: 'the logos on cars are full of occult symbology'

white light: "give an example?"

iamawaveofthesea:"Audi logo 666"



iamawaveofthesea: 'chemicals are getting into the biosphere and affecting life in many adverse ways'

white light: 'Where do you get your information from?

iamawaveofthesea: "Dr Mercola"



And yes, any argument from you falls down because you have been proven to push disinfo. That doesn't mean that there may not be grains of truth here and there in what you say, but how can one discern what info to trust and what not to trust from a known disinformation agent? One cannot, except but to use one's own sensibilities. As such I've called out some of your disinfo and questioned the reliability of some of your sources due to doing a little background research of my own.

It casts aspersions on any info given on a subject. If the main advocates for such info are proven to be pushing disinfo as part of the general info they give, then any real info that there may be amongst it might have a hard time getting accepted.

You say that details don’t matter, it’s your “big picture” that is important.

Let’s see……..

I challenge you on disinfo you’ve posted (Audi logo 666).
In reply you call me a Marxist troll.
You have zero evidence or details that I am a Marxist troll and never will.
Your argument that I am a Marxist troll must therefore come from your so called “big picture”.
Your “big picture” appears to state that anyone who challenges you on your info/disinfo must be a Marxist troll (as evidenced by you calling me such).
But, I am absolutely not, nor have ever been a Marxist and therefore cannot be a Marxist troll.
Your “big picture” must therefore be flawed, and worse than that it’s spurious and merely designed to deflect away from folks challenging you on disinfo you’ve posted.

I don’t even like Marxism and have explained why. You call me a Marxist. I call you a Gaga Action Figure. I’ve no evidential details for that, but it fits the big pictuah!.

Question. If you knew that someone was giving out disinfo and/or using unreliable sources what would you do?

.
.

Last edited by white light; 08-11-2018 at 02:28 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 09:36 AM   #370
grimstock
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,727
Likes: 902 (546 Posts)
Default

Most corporate logos are connected to saturn worship.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 12:32 PM   #371
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
cosmicpurpose1.618's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,392
Likes: 2,010 (1,036 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
My apologies for speaking out too quick in this post that male person couldn't top female belly dancer. As it happens, there ARE male belly dancers apparently.

Look at the thrust...I bet you couldn't resist.
https://youtu.be/b_KFB2E_BB8

Still, I think ^ he is far from reaching the goddess-hood if you compare it to the first video in the other link.
At a certain point its a matter of physiology, and it doesn't matter how much a man practices dancing, the woman's body has differently shaped hips for child birth, so she can always move in a way that a man can not.
Likes: (1)
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 12:39 PM   #372
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
cosmicpurpose1.618's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,392
Likes: 2,010 (1,036 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Most corporate logos are connected to saturn worship.
Awesome page on occult corporate logos

www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/logos.shtml
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 01:24 PM   #373
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,472
Likes: 5,365 (3,609 Posts)
Default

I think I'm going to start claiming I'm a jehova's witness and join LGBT society after all. Gotta use whatever to get ahead...eh?

The bullet point No.6 indicates that I might get a preferential treatment by being one. I don't mind if they call me mafia....the whole world is anyway.

http://www.intmensorg.com/pm.htm
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 01:27 PM   #374
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,472
Likes: 5,365 (3,609 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
At a certain point its a matter of physiology, and it doesn't matter how much a man practices dancing, the woman's body has differently shaped hips for child birth, so she can always move in a way that a man can not.
Yes, and that is down to genes we were born with which produces different chemicals that make different body. It's not all about popping esterogen and progesteron pills. I'm sure there is more too it than that.

As previous post, I'm probably start claiming I'm bi to cover everyone....because I am greedy.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 08-11-2018 at 01:28 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 08:07 PM   #375
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,298
Likes: 13,112 (7,522 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
iamawaveofthesea: 'the logos on cars are full of occult symbology'

white light: "give an example?"

iamawaveofthesea:"Audi logo 666"



iamawaveofthesea: 'chemicals are getting into the biosphere and affecting life in many adverse ways'

white light: 'Where do you get your information from?

iamawaveofthesea: "Dr Mercola"
this is perfect!

this provides us with a perfect example of how dishonest you are

is mercola the person i use to prove my argument? no

I have an entire thread on this issue called 'gender bending chemicals part of eugenics' which you can see here: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=306676

Its full of articles. my argument does not hinge on mercola. mercola is NOTHING to me

Also in that discussion on car logos i did not put forward audi as my key example. I showed many logos and audi was just one that was discussed and i gave a number of aspects to it including the vesica pisces that it contains as well as qabalistic sphere ideas and other things. the 666 that can be seen hidden in the logo was only one aspect of only one logo

There are many 666's hidden in occult logos for example disneys:



you are dishonest because you don't follow the information to the truth. You follow your ideology regardless of what the information says. you consistently support people pushing a neo-marxist agenda while attacking those that debate them and others have pointed this out
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 08-11-2018 at 08:08 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 02:32 AM   #376
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,585
Likes: 3,461 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
this is perfect!

this provides us with a perfect example of how dishonest you are

is mercola the person i use to prove my argument? no
So you didn't post the article by Dr Mercola that you posted in support of your argument? What did you post it for then?

Quote:
I have an entire thread on this issue called 'gender bending chemicals part of eugenics' which you can see here: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=306676

Its full of articles. my argument does not hinge on mercola. mercola is NOTHING to me
Then why did you post his article?

It's you who is being dishonest. I've made no mention of other things you've posted. Like I said, I am not attacking your argument. I am pointing out where you have posted disinfo and used sources that may be unreliable. And pointing out where your replies in response to me are full of crap.

Are you saying that because you have an argument to put forward that you are therefore perfectly within your rights to post articles from unreliable sources? Is that what you are saying?

Quote:
Also in that discussion on car logos i did not put forward audi as my key example. I showed many logos and audi was just one that was discussed and i gave a number of aspects to it including the vesica pisces that it contains as well as qabalistic sphere ideas and other things. the 666 that can be seen hidden in the logo was only one aspect of only one logo
Same goes for this. Are you saying that because you have an argument to put forward that you are therefore perfectly within your rights to post disinfo? Is that what you are saying?

Quote:
There are many 666's hidden in occult logos for example disneys:



you are dishonest because you don't follow the information to the truth. You follow your ideology regardless of what the information says. you consistently support people pushing a neo-marxist agenda while attacking those that debate them and others have pointed this out
I'm well aware of what is. I've said before that everything is occult. The universe is infinite. There is infinite occult. But I see no point in making up stupid stuff like you do and saying that it's truth. That's just stupid. But hey I guess there's infinite stupidity too.

It is you who is using disinfo to support and promote an ideology. And there you go spouting the marxist accusations stuff. Lol. So, you got an ideology to promote and you'll do it any which way. You poor dear.

And btw, that Walt Disney 666 signature is almost as non existent as the Audi 666. Another cut up manipulation. The dot on the i in the signature is nothing like a 6. And neither is the W, and the Y can go any which way. Not in a million years does that signature contain 666. Unless, do you suffer pareidolia? I enjoy mine, but I won't post it as truth. That would be stooopid. Perhaps you are genuinely concerned that your fearful pareidolia is evidence of conspiracy. In which case I suggest you get some treatment for mental disorder. Do you really see a 6 in the dot of the i in the Disney signature? Really? I mean, really? really f'-in' really? You need help. At the very least a visit to the optician.

Or are you attempting to induce pareidolic 666's in people's minds? Now that would be satanic. So, you are not only a disinfo agent but a satanist too. I knew it. The evidence is stacking up.

Either way, it's no endorsement for your info or your big pictuah.

.

Last edited by white light; 09-11-2018 at 03:46 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 08:13 AM   #377
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,585
Likes: 3,461 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Anyways, back on topic, I think “the promotion of transgender” is wholly the wrong phrase. It should be “the normalising (a.k.a. acceptance) of transgender”.

Why? Because we see the exact same thing going on in the mainsteam media with people with disabilities.

Are the mainstream media promoting disabilities? That would be very odd. No they are normalising people with disabilities to the general public. And unless you have some messed up Nazi ideology I can’t see why you would see anything wrong with that.

There’s a difference between promoting something and normalising it. In fact the only thing I see being promoted on this thread is 666. Why would people do that? Nutters.
Likes: (1)
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 12:02 PM   #378
sevenhills
Senior Member
 
sevenhills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: On a Pennine hillside
Posts: 2,643
Likes: 1,236 (800 Posts)
Default

Transgender IS normal. Some people just are that way, and should be accepted as they are.
There really does have to be something wrong* with people who think it is not a part of the wider human condition, and is in any way "bad".

*often seems to be an overdose of "religion"
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 03:14 PM   #379
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,086
Likes: 1,394 (829 Posts)
Default


Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
And btw, that Walt Disney 666 signature is almost as non existent as the Audi 666. Another cut up manipulation. The dot on the i in the signature is nothing like a 6. And neither is the W, and the Y can go any which way. Not in a million years does that signature contain 666.
Those letters in the Walt Disney logo are very strange. Why would they write these letter like these if it wasn't about creating "6"?
I've spotted more 6s
- the top part of the "t";
- the "D" has one in reverse.
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278

Last edited by st jimmy; 09-11-2018 at 03:15 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 06:33 PM   #380
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,585
Likes: 3,461 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post



Those letters in the Walt Disney logo are very strange. Why would they write these letter like these if it wasn't about creating "6"?
I've spotted more 6s
- the top part of the "t";
- the "D" has one in reverse.
And the W has someone's head and shoulders raising their arms aloft. And the D is someone's nose (in profile).
Give me a few beers &/or spliffs and I'll see a whole bunch of other stuff in there too..

IMO, it disnae have 666 in it unless you want to see it and go looking for it amongst the infinite landscape of your mind.

.

Last edited by white light; 09-11-2018 at 06:47 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:46 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.