Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 06-11-2018, 06:22 PM   #1
alisa2

Default Belgium, Illuminati capital

alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:40 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

I wouldn't say its the capital, more of a node on the network

There were a lot of sabbatean frankists around that part of europe though
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 01:51 AM   #3
oz93666

That's an excellent video , much information packed into 16 mins ...

The video almost exclusively deals with the 'mothers of darkness' castle which DI helped put on the map in his book the Biggest Secret ... Reportedly a daily ritual is performed there without fail ... a child is sacrificed , and they use the blood to write in in a large book , the progress made towards establishing the NWO ...

Arizona Wilder who was mind controlled to be used as a Mother Goddess in Illuminati rituals , reports on the activities that occur there , royal family fully shape-shifting into 7 ft tall reps during the ceremonies ...

She tells her story in DI's classic interview with her , "Revelations of a Mother Goddess". The opening few minutes are the most haunting and spine chilling of any video I've ever seen . Pure Genius !

oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:31 AM   #4
bamboozooka

Last edited by bamboozooka; 08-11-2018 at 11:52 AM.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:57 AM   #5
andy1033

There capital would be where ever they find they can channel lucifer most effectively.

So i doubt we know exactly where that is, but such a place, is probably important for such reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
That would be a good way to put it.

We can be sure there are important places for these rulers, and such a place like mothers of darkness castle, is one of them, for ptb in western world.

Like we know, there is bound to be plenty of other places.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 03:56 PM   #6
AClockworkOrange

Belgium = 2+5+3+7+9+3+4 = 33
AClockworkOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 04:43 PM   #7
st jimmy

Former attorney Anne Marie van Blijenburgh told that her ex-husband Van Korlaar and his brothers were members of ”The Octopus” crime syndicate that were hired by then Queen Beatrix to take children from youth detention centres to be brutally murdered.
This included ten children and adolescents who were hunted down and killed, and then mutilated in forests near Oudergem, Belgium, in the spring of 2000 and 2004.
Quote:
I was there, I saw the whole thing. I was told they were kids from the juvenile detention centres in Brussels. They were let loose naked in the forest and hunted down and shot.

In some woods near Oudergem, they hunted those naked children through the forest and shot them down … then they cut off the penises of the dead boys and held them up as trophies.
I saw Belgian soldiers patrolling the woods and protecting the men who did the hunting, men like Prince Friso, King Albert of Belgium and Mark Rutte, the Prime Minister.
I recognized George Soros in the hunting party too, you know, the billionaire. He is good friends with Friso’s wife, Mabel Wisse Smit.
https://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/hunting-parties/
(archived here: http://archive.is/VZrJ8)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 05:40 PM   #8
alisa2

I wasn't' sure from the video whether the castle has been abandoned or is still open for rituals. Anyone?
Old 08-11-2018, 05:58 PM   #9
alisa2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

There were a lot of sabbatean frankists around that part of europe though
Home, hub, capital or node. Who knows.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:55 AM   #10
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa2 View Post
I wasn't' sure from the video whether the castle has been abandoned or is still open for rituals. Anyone?
This castle is probably their main ritual venue . It's been singled out by DI , Springmier , O'Brien , Wilder and others as being the main place where the scum conduct their rituals ...

That well researched video calls it "The most evil place on Earth" , I agree , there is nowhere else that comes close!

But for the public It may appear closed , nothing to see here ...

Such places would be positioned on ley line junctions , energy points , so the negative effect generated by the rituals infects the Earths grid , is amplified and transmitted globally . The fact that it's in Belgium is not really relevant , I suspect the positioning of this castle is all about the Earths energy field . They built it in the most powerful place , where rituals would have the most impact . They are very practical people.
The rituals are primarily about bring the NWO into existence ... any other reasons (like blackmail) are secondary.

Last edited by oz93666; 09-11-2018 at 01:22 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:23 PM   #11
alisa2

Sheertkat said...

Be careful Dude. It's scary to see you getting so close to these evil places. Fifteen years ago I was watching an old show called "The Scariest Places on Earth". The guest host said that castles were really murder factories. If peasants went in there, they knew they would never come out again. I've not looked at them the same way since. You are so right about men. They have been chemically castrated with phyto-estrogen in soy products, synthetic estrogen in plastics and real estrogen in the water supplies. When was the last time you heard a bass voice on a man??