Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 07-11-2018, 11:55 AM   #41
elshaper

From 6 mins ~ 18 mins: Credentials (he's initiated into lot more than he says it here btw)

the templers and assassins and their connection to the occult

https://youtu.be/bFDWC9UsHVE?t=1097

He goes into initiation process as well.
One he mentioned was passing an egg yolk from mouth to mouth.
I am guessing that the exchange of bodily fluids using an yolk meant the passing of knowledge from one person to another. I remember he mentioned in another video about Tibetan monks who ejaculate their sperms into a bowl and an initiate would drink that.

I would do none of the above, not because it's gross but I know your bodily fluid contains not just the knowledge but other yuky stuff and I don't mean virus and stuff. I mean energetically. Egg, fluid is an excellent energy absorber both good and bad anyway.

Why obtain knowledge this way when you can just connect to the above directly?!
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:38 PM   #42
iamawaveofthesea

i caught the tail end of some programme about the templars on PBS and it said they aligned their buildings in spain to a giant templar cross symbol that stretched across the country

More likely that they are geomancers who put their buildings on LEYLINES and found their symbol from the correspondances

I was almost shouting at the tele...
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-11-2018 at 07:39 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 09:24 AM   #43
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i caught the tail end of some programme about the templars on PBS and it said they aligned their buildings in spain to a giant templar cross symbol that stretched across the country

More likely that they are geomancers who put their buildings on LEYLINES and found their symbol from the correspondances

I was almost shouting at the tele...
So do you have a map of these ley lines?

Personally I love all this stuff about energetically connecting things over a distance. The templars are just fascinating. Clearly they had something going on if the satanic church was out to get them.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 01:34 PM   #44
elshaper

Default Hazing

ah JustME, have you passed an egg yolk via mouth to mouth ritual yet?
How was it?

I think it would make an interesting painting.
Two old guys seemingly kissing but on a closer look, passing an egg yolk.
These people have done it.

I'm now wondering....
That spy who was found in a holdall might have died as a result of hazing.

Quote:
In order to become a third-degree Mason, Wilder knew he would have to endure being beaten on his buttocks with a paddle by fellow Masons.
http://freemasonrywatch.org/ussoldier_hazingdeath.html
^ oh, so this happened with Prince Hall which was mentioned in the above video that not recognised in some states.
JustME,
Did you get your ass whipped then? How was it?

Really strange lot.
I mean, how could that be spiritual?!?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 08-11-2018 at 01:41 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 02:09 PM   #45
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
ah JustME, have you passed an egg yolk via mouth to mouth ritual yet?
How was it?

I think it would make an interesting painting.
Two old guys seemingly kissing but on a closer look, passing an egg yolk.
These people have done it.

I'm now wondering....
That spy who was found in a holdall might have died as a result of hazing.

^ oh, so this happened with Prince Hall which was mentioned in the above video that not recognised in some states.
JustME,
Did you get your ass whipped then? How was it?

Really strange lot.
I mean, how could that be spiritual?!?
lol, what a load of shit you have just posted. Its amazing how ignorant fools convince themselves that they are 'awakened' by believing rubbish. I guess that is the standards of the pseudo truther though, throw shit and hope some sticks. The truth is that some lodges are for people with common backgrounds, etc. so no shock the coppers have one.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 13-11-2018 at 02:10 PM.
Old 13-11-2018, 03:03 PM   #46
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
So do you have a map of these ley lines?

Personally I love all this stuff about energetically connecting things over a distance. The templars are just fascinating. Clearly they had something going on if the satanic church was out to get them.
they showed the map in the TV program. I can't remember if it was in spain or portugal

but i think it is a mistake to see the church as a seperate entity from the templars because rival factions have fought over control of the church for centuries

the vatican these days is very much on board with the freemasonic new world order

what the templars had and have going on is that they are using magical ritual to communicate with interdimensional entities which are guiding their actions on earth
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 14-11-2018, 02:37 PM   #47
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
they showed the map in the TV program. I can't remember if it was in spain or portugal

but i think it is a mistake to see the church as a seperate entity from the templars because rival factions have fought over control of the church for centuries

the vatican these days is very much on board with the freemasonic new world order

what the templars had and have going on is that they are using magical ritual to communicate with interdimensional entities which are guiding their actions on earth
At the end of the day ANY sort of spiritual activity could been seen as communicating with other entities. Even angels, demons, gods, etc may not be as established religion teach but what does matter is the information they give. Either its constructive or not. Personally I cant see why using ritual to contact an entity is inherently wrong unless the intent is evil.

Personally I dont have any issue with the templars and freemasons because I dont buy a lot of the shit that is posted about them by incredibly biased people. People would learn more by learning about such things with an open and enquiring mind rather than one that is deliberately steering for a negative outcome. These latter people are the true deceivers, ones with an agenda to produce false views.
Old 14-11-2018, 04:28 PM   #48
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
At the end of the day ANY sort of spiritual activity could been seen as communicating with other entities. Even angels, demons, gods, etc may not be as established religion teach but what does matter is the information they give. Either its constructive or not. Personally I cant see why using ritual to contact an entity is inherently wrong unless the intent is evil.

Personally I dont have any issue with the templars and freemasons because I dont buy a lot of the shit that is posted about them by incredibly biased people. People would learn more by learning about such things with an open and enquiring mind rather than one that is deliberately steering for a negative outcome. These latter people are the true deceivers, ones with an agenda to produce false views.
maybe you are just ignorant of the agendas that are being pursued by these people as they seek to centralise their control over humanity and enslave them under a technocracy which ultimately will see their consciousness imprisoned within a technologically created sub reality

i wouldn't say the forces guiding them to do that are friendly