Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 26-01-2018, 09:44 AM   #21
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
you are preson are really interested in these star people's.
I'm not that interested in aliens as much as I'm interested in manifestation.

Quote:
I think you should ask your self how you feel about the encounter. an if this was an excitable way of introducing them self possibly to you. possibly personal.
Not really exiciting. Watching a pixelated video is one thing, seeing it with my own eyes....freaky!

Quote:
I've never seen my own words send back me from some one.
This happens to me all the time so I see how LOA works.

Quote:
Knowing the joy i get out torching human demons.
I would like to know how you do it. If you don't like it in public domain, please pm.

Quote:
Skys If I am the AO. there should be NO LIMITS to what I can do. regardless if i am a dyslexic or not. nothing in the physical world should be unreachable to the AO while i am alive. even the knowledge i give. should seemly pop out thin air. n be seen as unreachable by me with my current education and disability.
That's right, there is no limits EVEN if you are disabled and may be limited to do physical things. Do you know why? Because somebody else, a stranger, will come along and do it for you without you even asking! I see this all the time too. So what you do is, you project your will e.g. I want this xyz (heavy object) removed from here. I want xyz destroyed etc.... Someone will come along and do it or something will happen. You have the control of electrical machines and objects too. Just like you can mind control people, you can also do that with objects. Just tell it to do your deed. But if you can go in and out of different dimensions, things will manifest better and quicker.

Yes, knowledge will pop out of thin air. I do this when I have an impossible question. Spirits will show me one way or another....usually I see it with my physical eyes. They will communicate with video, songs etc

^ Vodka
http://www.hammondsofknutsford.co.uk/new-products.html

As for the video posted by billbleach. I've listened to it upto 15 mins and it sounds as though, they are not aliens but entities who are telling lies to say that they are aliens. For one, when she start to mention of resurrection, that's religion and it makes me think, this is all play on the mind, fantasy etc. In another words, if an alien told me about 'resurrection', they are playing on your belief but not truth.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 26-01-2018 at 10:11 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 10:32 AM   #22
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Just say NO. I am sure they will all listen to our wishes like our govts do.
Old 17-09-2018, 11:09 PM   #23
cosmic tramp

Bumping this thread from the vaults as I Found a link which expresses much better than I can why ET is so evasive:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...es-from-humans

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 17-09-2018 at 11:12 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 07:59 AM   #24
rooey

Anything that has to sneak up on you while you're asleep has to be fucking dodgy

they make soul contracts with children. And my inner self hates them with a burning furious RIGHTEOUS passion. I want to make peace with that, but I've a feeling whomever these bedroom intruders are, have gone beyond the point of forgiveness
Old 17-10-2018, 01:37 AM   #25
saturn010

Aliens accepted you. Thats how the Universe began.

saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 10:52 AM   #26
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn010 View Post
Aliens accepted you. Thats how the Universe began.

Old 19-10-2018, 07:19 PM   #27
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I'm not that interested in aliens as much as I'm interested in manifestation.

Not really exiciting. Watching a pixelated video is one thing, seeing it with my own eyes....freaky!

This happens to me all the time so I see how LOA works.

I would like to know how you do it. If you don't like it in public domain, please pm.

That's right, there is no limits EVEN if you are disabled and may be limited to do physical things. Do you know why? Because somebody else, a stranger, will come along and do it for you without you even asking! I see this all the time too. So what you do is, you project your will e.g. I want this xyz (heavy object) removed from here. I want xyz destroyed etc.... Someone will come along and do it or something will happen. You have the control of electrical machines and objects too. Just like you can mind control people, you can also do that with objects. Just tell it to do your deed. But if you can go in and out of different dimensions, things will manifest better and quicker.

Yes, knowledge will pop out of thin air. I do this when I have an impossible question. Spirits will show me one way or another....usually I see it with my physical eyes. They will communicate with video, songs etc

^ Vodka
http://www.hammondsofknutsford.co.uk/new-products.html

As for the video posted by billbleach. I've listened to it upto 15 mins and it sounds as though, they are not aliens but entities who are telling lies to say that they are aliens. For one, when she start to mention of resurrection, that's religion and it makes me think, this is all play on the mind, fantasy etc. In another words, if an alien told me about 'resurrection', they are playing on your belief but not truth.
Wow my friend Curlys right I did do well. with my time in the UK.
I'm truly humbled thank you. An of course these statement hang each of these Ass hole we hate Hate is such a harsh word. Extremely dislike what they trying to do.. Till I show up again. An then resoftin your hard heart.

Should we accept aliens? IF i call a Exterial a Alien. How should that living thing view us you an me. How much empathy should it show a life forum Which call any thing they don't under stand out there ALIEN.

The Word is use as a stereotype in order to change opinion. On something in order to make them less then or sub human. When really the opposite is true. Example every Canadian behavior is the same way We all the same.. It lessin the empathy or feeling of what is really happen. This is the propagation of hate. Making a human less then what they are.

Now put that in the context of the WORD ALIEN. something different Something fearful. But the really again we don't know that hence the question it self

Much love to u all Ty elshaper. What I do know elshaper. I gladly give My blood on the dance floor. to make sure each of you all are safe & enjoy life. is a price I'll pay. twice. It just my nature. Christ never ran from the Rommens because he had nothing to fear. like me he knew he is not going to die. The way people believe. you dont run from a mouse eating your grain u trap it.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 19-10-2018 at 07:35 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 04:13 AM   #28
rooey

you give your blood on the dancefloor???
Old 21-10-2018, 11:15 AM   #29
cinder_darkskys

heheheh.

I care so much that i would die for, My believe's. an because I understand I have no fear doing. ;-)

HE I don't by the ET visiting from Zata Just like i do not by every things a UFO. In many cases. we see technology developed years before. Such air lift multi rotor's fan jets. The US develop a foot round ball with simple 6 sided thruster to help astronauts in space.

All of sudden that a UFO. mean while we watch the whole development of the project.

this what it looks like. I play this video not for the REAL ufo but show man propagation of the lie. This video has both real UFO an many fakes We see the Ball Drone We see the air lift. re see several UFO fly bys.

It Came Out of the Sky - CCR Lyrics ufo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABX3dQHYcog

The ones we see that are the most dramatic. Well there they mostly fakes. UFO enter the water probably CGI The Helicopter CGI.

ET don't work like that. that the monkey brain working in Maximum OverDrive in order to propagate your next opinion.

Let you know they have to capture an contain torrer these intelligent creators. Why there KNOWLEDGE.

The whole time the state running multi scams in order to hide what there doing. All under the giess of We doing it for humanity an ET will think we just another primitive civilization developing. Well there wrong. ET knows an that why the book written the way it is. An the people that pay. you an me its a stain on us

This why i'm try my best to be clinical about what i am doing.

I posted few new never before seen images of the passed weeks. on the left hand side of several shots there a Gray look right at us.

an that how they really work out sight out mind as they say. I Often put them right in front of the person.

Much love all. my chat binger gone CrAzZy

Play safe an have fun Sky's
Old 21-10-2018, 12:17 PM   #30
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
Wow my friend Curlys right I did do well. with my time in the UK.
I'm truly humbled thank you. An of course these statement hang each of these Ass hole we hate Hate is such a harsh word. Extremely dislike what they trying to do.. Till I show up again. An then resoftin your hard heart.

Should we accept aliens? IF i call a Exterial a Alien. How should that living thing view us you an me. How much empathy should it show a life forum Which call any thing they don't under stand out there ALIEN.

The Word is use as a stereotype in order to change opinion. On something in order to make them less then or sub human. When really the opposite is true. Example every Canadian behavior is the same way We all the same.. It lessin the empathy or feeling of what is really happen. This is the propagation of hate. Making a human less then what they are.

Now put that in the context of the WORD ALIEN. something different Something fearful. But the really again we don't know that hence the question it self

Much love to u all Ty elshaper. What I do know elshaper. I gladly give My blood on the dance floor. to make sure each of you all are safe & enjoy life. is a price I'll pay. twice. It just my nature. Christ never ran from the Rommens because he had nothing to fear. like me he knew he is not going to die. The way people believe. you dont run from a mouse eating your grain u trap it.
I think aliens and ghosts are like us humans in a way that there are mixed bag. Some are good and some are not. Each entities have advantages and disadvantages depending on their capability etc. For example, ghosts would be totally reliant feeding on your energy. If you don't put a coin in the slot machine, it doesn't/can't work etc.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 10:45 PM   #31
cinder_darkskys

Default The glass is 1/2 full

:-)

I tend to agree. there some pretty bad shit n all sides. I feel that level heads an clarity. talleratence of others. will alway outshine misconception. which relies on chaos. In order to function.

It's why satanist allway fall on balance. an why its so one sided.

every thing we need is here. Some incredible way. they are < these main subjects are. All really connected.

Misconception falls to piece. In the face of the truth.

Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride (Magic Carpet Ride lyrics on screen) Psychedelic!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ4ZROYrG8s

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 24-10-2018 at 11:03 PM.
Old 29-10-2018, 07:00 AM   #32
saturn010

0fcourse we should fucking accept Aliens or any race for that matter, some would say something on that matter and others not so much.

Theres obvious evidence of Life 0n Other Planets inhabiting various star systems and C0nstellations themselves.

Just when you thought you couldn't use the internet as a tool to find credible information and disinformation, some call it misinformation.

For some fucking unknown reason people are still fixated on the M00N and Mars because they claim they are/were the closest to Earth.

The thing is when you grasp the concept of time travel and space travel you will learn/notice/suspect that it at first that its reported to be @299,792,458 metres per [email protected],

But these poor wanna be theoretical physicists and general science beings seem to think

that,

Time and Space has a decimal value. x by whatever of the fanciest words they can come up to support their claims via Universal Description.

And Also,

There's bloody so many beings, light forces/light beings/physical beings and any other life most probably dead a long time ago,

To think you/we are alone on Earth with no other conscious or prevoked life itself is just un/advanced to the highest mind discarded by the highest mind because they are sick of us

The internets not much chop these days information wise but the Satellite versions of YouTube for example have a wealth of information and media to suit your desires!

Now that the Satellites are aware of you, you may begin your search for the most credible info etc you can find.

Just use basic search responses

The Reptilians have Satellites to, Don't use theirs though, Why? > There Fuking sick of you!'

Open your mind, lose your ego/ stop having sex/ save your money/ be kind to the Universe as she is the only one responsible for the reason we are Concious and most of all look after yourselves! <3

This is what it is: Speed of Light/Sound/time is simply measured with the accurate result being:

Equalling <0!.!!!?!> ='s (Zer0) x divided by the choice any of your proffered query language measurement/algorithms/science/Math/logic in general or anymore ot the worlds acceptable languages.

Theres also this to:

'0 = nothing and nothing = 0, 0 ='s everything and nothing exists which means everything exists at the same time. - Copyright Brad Harding'

S0rry I had to copyright that as the Universe was the one who assisted me with the above result' <3
Old 29-10-2018, 07:13 AM   #33
saturn010

And another thing the Arcturus's Love you, however you wont find much info on them, if you do let me know ya lucky bastards!

Try some info out on the Sirians, I cant find much and I don't really bother as I after their technological values, could be interesting'

I read somewhere that there is approximately 629 Satellites in 0rbit sometimes known to frequent the outer core and the inner core of Earth itself.

The funniest thing is is Earth only has one Satellite of considerable high band and then theirs the Russians with their LF0 Design.

Also there's to many fuckin Satellite dishes on this planet in which it only takes one satellite to fucking respond to all of the other satellite dishes on this planet, leading to the factors of this.

'If one Satellite responds to all the other Satellites as one, it pretty much suggests that you only need one Satellite Times x Amount of Dishez as it is.

But this is the fucking thing hahaha, There all different bands and spectrum driven/operations/and P0s!t!0n$ that the Satellites are in general reflective of their kn0wn location and operable bands themselves

That:

NOBODY CAN FUCKING ST0P Th3M!!!

Have fun talking to the Satellites, haha D0nt get [email protected]@N0!D, they are your friend! <3
Old 30-10-2018, 03:41 AM   #34
rooey

Quote:
That:

NOBODY CAN FUCKING ST0P Th3M!!!

Have fun talking to the Satellites, haha D0nt get [email protected]@N0!D, they are your friend! <3

lol whatever.. there is nothing more powerful in the solar system then the inhabitants of this planet. I know I'm from source and most of these 'beings' are just imaginary. I don't mean to be arrogant, but I'm not tricking myself into any positions of weakness again in regards to those who need to hide and do things sneakily any longer.

Plus 'acceptance' and 'tolerance' is something parasites and scum hide behind. Well soon they will have nowhere to hide and will be revealed for what they are. I feel sorry for those whom have been harbouring so closely these parasites, they will feel pretty bad and guilty. Hopefully our love will stop them from hating on themselves too much
Old 30-10-2018, 05:28 AM   #35
saturn010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
lol whatever.. there is nothing more powerful in the solar system then the inhabitants of this planet. I know I'm from source and most of these 'beings' are just imaginary. I don't mean to be arrogant, but I'm not tricking myself into any positions of weakness again in regards to those who need to hide and do things sneakily any longer.

Plus 'acceptance' and 'tolerance' is something parasites and scum hide behind. Well soon they will have nowhere to hide and will be revealed for what they are. I feel sorry for those whom have been harbouring so closely these parasites, they will feel pretty bad and guilty. Hopefully our love will stop them from hating on themselves too much
haha your full 0f shit!

Try contact them, if they prove you worthy enough they might tell you something, however you appear to be a basic being under the planets conditions.
Old 30-10-2018, 02:13 PM   #36
cinder_darkskys

But is she wrong saturn010. I think you may find she is a friend an, not a alliy. An is her statement harsh but true. an not different from what you fight for. hhhhmmmmm. merely just a more female point of view base whole on her experience with the world.

forggety was clear they plan to wait till the AO is dead. before they head back to there old ways.

Which less face it. after Death the AO becomes him self. n no longer restricted by a mortal coil. Kinda why i am not dead. An that when these people disside make there big come back. Pretty dumb to try make your big come back. while the AO is at full power. some didn't think throw there plan

how do you think they intend on making this great come back

Plus 'acceptance' and 'tolerance' is something parasites and scum hide behind.

Well soon they will have nowhere to hide and will be revealed for what they are. I feel sorry for those whom have been harbouring so closely these parasites, they will feel pretty bad and guilty. Hopefully our love will stop them from hating on themselves too much

Is that not what really happens. Isn't this the reason we have Russian Kiddy porn in the software industery
tell your kids
its ok to fuck mommy or daddy or hit a gamgbang brothle. Is that Old Euro mentally.

isnt this how a wommen ASS HOLE became ART. Is not really because some rich **** wanted to ass fuck each of us

is it not the very thing that help you all to forget again...
these shits are elected to disarm.

isn't it these word they rely on to keep u comm while Nasi try to attack us.

wasn't it these words use to progate terrorism. We have to be politically correct. aaahhhhhhhhh go fuck yourselfs

Food for thought saturn010

The Boondock Saints 2 - The dream scene with Rocco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STgmul0WUFU

It only means she had identified a problem. Which i was aware of. which mean we have to watch n remove those player's from the game board.

The Boondock Saints Final Courtroom Speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBLgTBpW4zs

When the law fails us we become the law an trail by witness begins. That human nature. Eteams only recore. is to brand them as Criminal

Skys
my opinion has never changed loops another loop to a noose. See I think she describing the Mattrix time loop. We talking about.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 30-10-2018 at 02:44 PM.
Old 31-10-2018, 10:49 AM   #37
rooey

Quote:
haha your full 0f shit!

Try contact them, if they prove you worthy enough they might tell you something, however you appear to be a basic being under the planets conditions.
Ask source or get stuffed basically
Old 01-11-2018, 02:10 PM   #38
cinder_darkskys

David Icke's Official Forums Main Forums Reptilians & ET Races
Should we accept aliens?

I think looking at the world n human nature This Question is backward

Reptilians & ET Races
Should we accept aliens?

I think the question is; Should Exteratresial accept us man kind.

Now each of here are involved with many topics. many i know very well. My way is tolerant of other ideas. But also very vigilant in protecting that tolerance.

The Freedom of tolerant. the simplest of thing seem hardest for people to fix.

Why dose a dog or a cat accept a human as pack leader.

Reptilians & ET Races
Should we accept aliens? These people's extera tressial far older then us. These seen these behaviors before. they known us since we were conceived.

When look at the image of the Omega there is a Ape like man appears. The 1st. They were recording of that event. It can be displayed it is displayed here or, will be.

We have had no choice but to except exteratrisserial. The Earth is just 1 oburse little rock in a very rich universe. with no friends.

Ask your self each of us. why would they want us there in space.

they already command it Space
University of Victory i believe estimated the Object as large as 15 mile in diameter bigger if there farer back they much larger.

This is mankind's reality
FULL Uncut NASA STS-75 Tether UFO Sightings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujcSwuRBXRc

What would make them think..... Humanity might make a good addition.

There nutterz every where. but there also a lot of very good people. who really want this change
https://bc.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1528717
unemployables peoples world wide need housing how to.

the above link is question of human empathy for those who are weakest in sociality. Those who can not fit in with what we call normale behavior, Which should be seen with compassion. fixing the problem

Humans in space rightttttttttttttt.

There solution They point the people out who make this happen. The Provenice or the STATE
https://www.timescolonist.com/news/l...ity-1.23431284

Has decided to ignore the problem. an call in the the hobnailed boots. to remove there people Which these are people who places these the weakest of people into these condition. and remove them. forcing them to find another spot.

Each one of us from every nation on this site could add to these link simple problems by passed by over administration misleading statement. artificially inflated Gas prices. the whole things like a bunch of clowns in 3 ringed circus.

but reality is to this question ; We have no choice but to except exteratressials. It born in to us. We are part of this equation and become assimilation of the truth. then understand.

I mean really we are all live. an that big statement in it self. especially when look at word like tolerance.

Skys Much love great topic

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 02-11-2018 at 01:48 PM.
Old 08-11-2018, 01:29 PM   #39
cinder_darkskys

Default 1996

STS-75
Space mission
STS-75 was a United States NASA Space Shuttle mission, the 19th mission of the Columbia orbiter. Wikipedia
Period: 1.5 hours
Apogee: 320,000 m
Dates: Feb 22, 1996 – Mar 9, 1996
Launch date: February 22, 1996
Landing date: March 9, 1996
Operator: NASA

Members: Andrew M. Allen, Scott J. Horowitz, Jeffrey A. Hoffman, MORE

STS-75
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-75

complexe link may not load correctly. main Fix ; Switch browser

https://www.google.ca/search?rlz=1C1....0.tJwkch6iNo0

https://www.google.ca/search?rlz=1C1....0.5cV7GdLOp7Y

Men in Black (1997 film)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_in_Black_(1997_film)

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 08-11-2018 at 01:32 PM.